AMETHYST // LARRY ABO

By rain_drop_lover

NOT EDITED! "This wasn't what I asked for" "Amethyst made your dream comes true" "Bu-but its 1722! Iam in the... More

INTRO
WARNINGS
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
Hehe, will delete later
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

TWO

1.2K 62 66
By rain_drop_lover

TWO: A LITTLE HAPPINESS

Tour day, Harry and his two friends are standing in queue to get in their tour bus. The bus is large and wide, colourful combinations and so many decoratives in the inside too.

"Harry, remember always stick with us okay? Henry and his boys will be there to tease you. Its good that the left side seats are three so you can sit inbetween us" Evelynn said, she is the most protective person towards Harry.

"Alright, thankyou" Harry said smiling, he loves when these two girls take care of him.

"And dont worry, we will shut Henry's mouth he is a big piece of shit. Pure Omegas like you shedding tears because of that idiot is illegal" Marya said casuing Harry to laugh.

They gets in the bus and Harry looked around it, there are colourful lights on the top which is not turned on. There is an small luggage area so he put his travel bag in it. He brought one single travel bag, but his two girls bought two bags plus their hand bags.

Like the girls planned they made Harry to sit inbetween them. In a way it was comferting to the Omega boy, he leaned on the seat and sighed relaxedly.

"I bring a polaroid camera, we can take lots of photos and stick it on the places where we go." Marya said

"Why is that?" Harry asked confusedly.

"So people could know that we have went there" Marya said with pride

Harry closed his eyes and leaned back. He felt hands on his hair, tugging at it. He opened his eyes to see Evelynn and Marya doing stuff on his hair, like always.

"Please dont put the bun on me, I dont like it" Harry said and again closed his eyes.

"No, this length of hair suits you well. Its so perfect. You looks like a prince, it should be free and open" Evelynn said booping his nose making him to giggle.

"But seriously, you looks like a Prince. Nice curly hair, every Omegas would wish it" Marya said combing his hair with her fingers.

"I think, every girls would want it" Evelynn said nodding to herself.

Harry just hummed and relaxed on the seat. After like half an hour the bus started to move. Harry and the girls sat in the front behind the two teachers, its good because the jocks are always at the end of the bus.

When the bus gets off from their school everyone clapped their hands. The bus moved in average safe speed and everyone in the bus tried to be comfertable in their seats.

"You know, I searched about the festival in Doncaster" Marya said quietly so nobody else would hear it.

"And?" Harry and Evelynn asked leaning to Marya.

"I read about it in an article and it says that, the Doncaster festival came up every year on 28th April. The King who ruled Doncaster almost three hundred years ago had to face an big war, the four neighbouring packs were trying to capture Doncaster. But the Doncaster King's elder son, the Alpha Prince defeated everyone in the war. He killed every soldiers and Kings of the four kingdoms and he captured the whole four Kingdoms that time, he ruled five kingdoms together, the war ended in 28th April so from that day they celebrate it as Doncaster day. And from that, 28 became the Prince Alpha's lucky number. He does everything special in 28, or 28 things and all. He even married in his 28th age, his Luna was ten years younger than him" Marya said happily.

"That is the thing you gonna say? I thought you were going to say something else" Evelynn said annoyedly.

"No theres more, there is a witch in Doncaster five hundred years ago who served the King, a loyal and trustworthy healer. She passes her abilities and knowledge to her daughter, and told her to pass to their heritage. Like wise it passes through out the generation. The witch in this Prince Alphas era was so popular and have very knowledge. The best thing is, that the witch always comes to the Doncaster festival then and now. We have a chance to see her. A new generation witch, just think about it. We can ask about our destiny" Marya said excitedly.

"I dont believe in witches, they are always so fake. They just need money" Evelynn said rolling her eyes.

"No, I have seen an youtube vedio were an witch talking about some stuff of a person's life and his future. Months after it was true, it really happened" Harry said

"Its not about we believe in the witch or not, its fun. A person talking about our future is so fun. Dont you think?" Marya asked excitedly.

"Ugghhh okay its fun then" Evelynn said annoyedly.

"And I want to meet the witch, I want to learn to make some potions" Marya said

Harry shaked his head and listened to the girls arguing about witches. Atleast he doesnt have to think about his problems with them, they always talks a lot which makes him distract from everything and he loves it. The pain in his back is still there, it sometimes stings when he shifts on his seat.

"I heard the hotel we are staying tomorrow night is cool, the food is great and they are helding an fire camp at out." Evelynn said

"We are going to enjoy this" Marya said happily.

Harry smiled, he was happy, genuinely happy and he want this happiness all through his life.

Tonight they are staying in a lodge which is out of London. When they reached the lodge in the hills, it was almost 8 at night. One room for four people was the arrangement. Harry, Evelynn, Marya and an Beta boy named Thomas was in one room. There are bunk beds for four people, an coffe table and a wide balcony and a large window.

Thomas was a quiet kid at school, un problematic, no fuzz, even no great grades. But his body muscles were big which made the bullies to keep distance away from him. So being with Thomas didnt made the three of them uncomfertable.

Thomas didnt talked that much so Harry let him take his time, but the girls didnt leave him, they keep talked and annoyed him. He just smiled and nodded his head.

Two of the Omegas slept on the bottom bunks and the Betas slept on the top bunks. Harry just wish he doesnt have any nightmare so his friends wont find it out that he screams on his sleep, he wants to be awake all night but he was tired. Its just take few minutes for Harry to fell in asleep after his head hitted the pillow.

Two black eyes were watching him over the large window of the lodge room, nobody saw it.

□ □ □

In the tour bus Harry was again sitting inbetween Evelynn and Marya, but they keep talk to Thomas who was sitting behind them. Thomas was just quiet, he didnt seem annoyed but he often smiles at them. Harry also talked to him and the Omega was happy when the Beta boy didnt ignored him. New people always makes Harry nervous.

The first stop they are going is in Manchester, which is actually Harry's home town. He have been in Manchester for like only five or six times with him mum and sister when he was a child. He doesnt remember much about here. His long relatives lives here and he doesnt know who they are.

Manchester city is famous for the historical estates in UK. They first went to the Tatton park. Tatton park is one of the UKs most complete historic eststates.  It was home to Tudors, north of the town of Knutsford. It is a popular visitor attraction and hosts over a hundred events annually. There is a deer park of 2,000 acres.

Harry's inner Omega felt so peace at the new fresh of air. He happily looked around the large greeny area and smiled at the new place. He is going to enjoy this whole five days and nothing can stop him.

They followed their two teachers and the guide who is an male Alpha. He looks quite nice and less violence, he seems in his 40s and pretty handsome. He explained about the history of the Tatton Park and the mansion, where Tudors lived.

Harry loves history a lot, his grades are high in history well his grades are high almost every subjects but history is his favourite one. He loves those old manuscripts, old architecture and the old vibes. Harry have a passion in aesthetic things, old vintage cars, old handmade books, old fountain pen and old fashioned clothes. He loves the cotton shirts weared by the Kings centuaries ago, its so beautiful in his eyes. Poet shirt with high waist trousers are dream of Harry, he will wait for the right time to wear it.

□ □ □

After seeing the Tatton Park and Chadkirk Chapel, all the kids were so tired. It was already evening so they goes to the hotel they are staying for that day. Eventhough everyone was tired they didnt wanted to miss the fire camp.

When the sky and clouds darkened the fire was litted, so many people sat around the fire. It was quite cold and every Omegas and female Betas have a blanket with them, the Alphas and male betas doesnt get affected by the cold much.

Harry was wearing his dark blue skinny jeans and a simple red full sleeved t-shirt. He had wrapped himself with his warm fluffy pink blanket and he listened to the unknown person who was singing and playing guitar. He sings well and Harry liked it.

Evelynn and Thomas was sitting on the left of Harry and Marya was sitting on his right side. He felt quite calm here, good and peace. He just miss his little step-brother. He have texted Jacob some times ago and the little Alpha said that France is so boring, he didnt find any interesting here but he have bought something for Harry.

When the unknown person stopped his song, everyone around them applaused and praised him. Harry clapped his hands happily and at the same time barbecue was prepared.

Evelynn and Marya jumped from their place and ran to the barbecues while Thomas just got up slowly.

"Aren't you coming?" Thomas asked

"Yes, Iam" Harry said chickling.

Harry got up from the ground as Thomas walked away from him. From the corner of his eyes he saw something far away from him. The Omega tilted his head and saw an big raven who was just casually standing on the ground looking at him, staring at him. Harry frowned at the bird and just stared back, the bird was only moving its head sometimes, no other movements.

"Hey"

Harry jumped placing a hand over his chest and turned around to see the unknown singer.

"Sorry, didnt meant to scare you" The Alpha said.

"No, its alright" Harry said smiling.

"Iam Ivan" The Alpha said stretching his hand.

"Harry" The Omega said shaking his hand with him.

"I was watching you earlier" Ivan said as they break the handshake.

"Oh..umm" Harry blushed "You really sing so well" He managed to say.

"Thankyou, you are so cute" Ivan said chuckling causing Harry to blush more "Do you mind me joining you to the barbecues?"

"Umm my friends are there, I dont think they would mind at all" Harry said as he walked towards his friends follwed by Ivan.

Ivan looks handsome, brown hair, hazel eyes, muscly body. His Alpha scent is so strong too, it is great. Harry's human part is so intimidated by the Alpha's posture but his wolf is not even moving. It always happens, whenever Harry had a crush on somebody or feel anything towards Alphas, his inner Omega stays silent. No fuzz, no likings, nothing just nothing. People say when you found your potential mate, your inner wolf will be in a fuzz, when you met the right mate.

Harry sighed and just walked to his friends. Ivan introduced himself to them, they all interacted with eachother. Ivan is actually from Scotland, he is a University student and they are here on tour as well.

Harry felt Ivan staring at him from his side, he didnt dare to look back. Everyone takes plastic plates from the table and stood there for the food to come. The barbecue chicken looks so delicious, two chicken thighs were placed on Harry's plate. His mouth watered when the smoky spicy smell hitted his nose.

Evelynn and Marya smirked at Harry as they left him with Ivan, the girls and Thomas sat little away from Harry causing him to glare at them.

"So where are you guys' next place tomorrow?" Ivan asked biting on his chicken.

"Leeds, then Doncaster" Harry said thinking about their tomorrow's plan.

"Ah, then we are going to the same route. We are also going to Leeds and Doncaster, the town is helding their annual festival" Ivan said.

"Yeah, I have heard about it. My friend is so excited to go to the festival to meet a witch" Harry said chuckling.

"Me too actually" Ivan said smiling widely showing his teeths "I want to ask her about my future, and want to see amethyst"

"Amethyst?" Harry asked as he chewed the chicken.

"Amethyst, haven't you heard about the stone amethyst? It might be a normal luxury stone to us but the stone is precious for Doncaster wolves." Ivan said

"Oh, interesting" Harry mumbled.

"Would you mind if I start the story of Amethyst and Doncaster? Iam an history student by the way" Ivan asked.

"No its okay, my favourite subject is histoy as well" Harry said giggling.

Ivan chuckled and sat straight looking directly at Harry's face to start his story.

"So five hundred years ago Doncaster farmers found the stone inbetween their paddy field and they handed it to the King. After the stone was founded, they find their kingdom as well being and peaceful. They believed that the stone brought them peace. Even when other kingdoms have plagues or any other natural disasters, Doncaster  never had to face it. The stone wa-"

"I have a question" Harry asked raising his arm.

"Put your hand down Harry, Iam teaching you aint I? Oh god my inner teacher is out" Ivan said face palming himself.

"Oh sorry for that" Harry said embarrasingly putting his hand down "You want to be a history teacher?"

"Yeah, my dad and mom are teachers so I want to be like them. I love teaching." Ivan said and Harty smiled "So your question?"

"Oh right" Harry and Ivan chuckled "Where did they kept the stone?"

"They place the stone in a box or something, thats what I know. As much as I researched it says that they had lots of difficulties to keep the stones," Ivan said

"Why?" Harry asked curiously.

"Thats what I was going there, I just told you the trailer" Ivan said laughing.

"Alright, tell me the movie then" Harry said giggling.

"Okay, when the farmers found the stone and took it, their hands burned." Ivan said

"What? Really?" Harry asked

"Its true actually, the stone is still in the castle. Lots of archeologists needed proof and their hands and equipments  burned, nobody knows why" Ivan said shrugging.

Harry was listening about Amethyst very carefully, a stone burns hands of warewolfs.

"So the farmers told about the shiny purple stone to the soldiers who was walking around. The stone was immersed into the thick mud, and they tried everything to move the stone. When they ploughed the mud beside it, the iron part of it accidently touched the stone causing the metal to melt" Ivan said

"Wow" Harry's mouth was in 'O' shaped.

"Isnt it fantastic? So they carefully take the stone with the whole mud and went to the castle. When the soldiers informed the King, the Alpha was surprised but he decided to kept it in his treasury. But when he notices the changes and happiness on their Kingdom he wanted to keep the stone safe and clean. So his wolfs and the witch tried to find something, anything which the stone wont burn. After like a month or so they found that Amethyst can be only stored in Gold, "precious storage for a precious stone", thats what they used to call it. So the King ordered to made a very thick golden box for the stone, from that day to this day Amethyst is in the Doncaster Castle" Ivan said

"That is so beautiful, Was the stone so large?" Harry asked

"Ummm, I have never seen it. Camera isnt allowded in the castle so nobody have a picture of it. Doncaster people still believes that they are living peacefully because of the stone so they never let any sceintists or archelogists to take it away from here. Like the stone protects them, they protects the stone too" Ivan said

"Wow, I would love to live in Doncaster" Harry said smiling.

"Me too, who wouldnt want. And theres more" Ivan said smiling.

"What?" Harry asked excitedly, he already loved the stone Amethyst.

"It says that, if we ask for a wish to the stone, it will come true" Ivan said

"That must be a myth" Harry sid softly

Ivan shrugged.

"I also think its a myth, but it says that four hundred years ago, the new King's younger daughter asked a wish to the stone when she was like eight or nine? The Omega asked to the stone that she needs an Alpha in the future who have long hair and brown eyes, and she actually kissed the stone for completing the wish"

"Oh no did s-"

"No, it didnt burnt her. She was perfcetly fine and years later her wish comes true, she got an Alpha from the Oxford Kingdom who have brown eyes and long hair." Ivan said.

"How is that possible? And why nobody of us doesnt know about the stone" Harry asked

"Its because Doncaster people had gone to court for the stone, they doesnt want any people to know about the stone and take advantage of it. Years and years they have fought for it, deepest secrets. They are the only people who knows the whole history about the Kingdoms in Doncaster." Ivan said

"But why do they want to keep the history secret? I heard the prince in Doncaster was a great fighter that he defeated four kingdoms then ruled the whole England." Harry asked

"That, there is it. In the era of Louis Tomlinson something was happened, nobody knows. Maybe the witch knows, her great great and so on great grandmother was in it." Ivan said

"I mean, its a great history so they should spread it. Its a big story" Harry said shrugging.

"Yeah it is, but the King Louis Tomlinson had restricted to say anything about the stone or the histroy of their dynasty and the people are still keeping it. It was something to do with his Luna, the Luna was a male Omega, ten years younger than him and....."

"And what?" Harry asked

"They were soulmates" Ivan said happily

"What? No way! Really? The story is more beautiful now" Harry said excitedly.

"It is actually, soulmates are so rare then and now. I have a friend who is from Doncaster, he told me all of these stories and he told me that he cant say anymore. But he says that this upcoming Doncaster festival is special for them" Ivan said

"Why?" The curious Omega asked

"I dont know, he didnt replied to me for that question. He said they are going to spread their history next year, because they were all waiting this year for centuaries" Ivan said

"Umm but why?" Harry asked

"It didnt make sense right? I was so confused and asked him but he say he cant tell anything because he doesnt know. They have been restricted it to let the world know by the King Louis until the second decade of 21st centuary." Ivan said

"What if...what if something terrible happened to the Luna so the King doesnt want anybody to know and there must be something believe that it shouldnt be out after centuaries. You know the ancient people strictly believes in astrology, maybe something like that. Curse or anything?" Harry asked

"Hmm clever, that was pretty impressive" Ivan said causing to Harry smile so wide "I want to ask the stone a wish too, but the stone doesn't take wishes from everyone"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked

"The person who want their wish comes true doesnt chooses the stone for it, the stone chooses the person so it can make it true" Ivan said

"This stone is making me headache" Harry said shaking his head causing Ivan to laugh.

"My Doncaster friend says that the stone only take wishes from those who have purity and innocence in them. Amethyst seeks for purity, it doesnt hurt any pure and innocence wolfs. Pups, amethyst doesnt hurt kids, they are the most purest form. If someone wants to ask a wish to the stone but he isnt the right person, then he automatically retriet from it. Something will came up on the person to not to do it, but incase if any of the wrong people ask the wish and tries to touch the stone, then it burns the skin. Stone chooses the person, not the person chooses the stone" Ivan said

"I would like to meet this stone" Harry just said it, he couldnt kept his tongue inside his mouth.

"Haha, me too. The Doncaster Castle is only open on the festival day, means 28th April. Tomorrow is one and only chance for us" Ivan said happily.

"Wouldnt be it in the box? Will they let us open it?" Harry asked.

Ivan shrugged.

"I told you, Stone chooses the person. Let us see who is going to touch the stone without getting any hurt" Ivan said.

"CROWWMMM"

Harry startled and looked behind him to see the same crow who was staring at him a while ago. Ivan laughed at Harry and the Omega blushed in embarrassment.

"You get scared pretty easily, dont you?" Ivan asked

"Yeah, Iam" Harry said softly, his face flushed from embarrassment.

"Dont be embarrassed its alright" Ivan said, but he couldnt stop his laugh.

Harry smiled showing his teeths and just shaked his head. It wasnt difficult to getting along with Ivan, he seems like a nice Alpha. Harry is sure that Ivan wont be that tyoe of Alpha who suppresses their Omega in their feet.

"CROWWMM" The crow cried again loudly.

"What is wrong with you buddy?!" Ivan yelled to the crow but the bird was watching Harry.

"That crow is staring at he for hours now, its so creepy" Harry said quietly.

"Tell me Harry, are you possesed?" Ican asked seriously leaning closer to the Omega.

"No Iam not!" Harry defended

"I dont think so, you smells evil" Ivan said getting closer, his eyebrows frowning as he stared at Harry's eyes.

Harry gulped in fear and his hearted beated fast.

"Haaha, look at that face" Ivan laughed and move away to laugh loudly.

"Not funny" Harry said shaking his head.

"You should have see your face." Ivan said laughing.

Harry smiled and kept shaked his head as he finished his plate of barbecue chicken.

"An advice to you?" Ican asked

"Sure" Harry said smiling.

"You seems so innocent and nice, just dont let anybody down you. As much as I can think, you are a type of person who would believe anything anyone says and can get affected by it. I wont tell you to be strong like every other oldpeople, but dont be weak" Ivan said

Harry smiled, his eyes says that he is smiling from his heart. A layer of fine tears were formed in the line of his eyes, gladly it didnt spilled.

"Thankyou, thankyou so much. Thats one of most beautiful advices I have heard. Thankyou, it really meant a lot" Harry said smiling through his teary eyes. His tears finally spilled from one of his eyes causing him to look down immediately.

"Hey, its alright." Ivan wrapped an arm around his shoulder and patted his back "Everything is going to be fine, its just take some times"

Harry nodded his head as he wiped his tears with his hands.

"To be honest I was actually trying to flirt with you, but when I talked and interacted you doesnt seem like other type of Omegas. You are a nice person I think" Ivan said patting the Omega's back "Never though you would be scared of crows either"

Harry laughed at that and his tears were soon dried. Both of them spend time talking about many things, history, books, movies, vedio games. When Harry doesnt seem to talk much about his family Ivan didnt pushed him, he didnt talk about his own family either. They really get along well. Harry had never been talked or laughed this much with an Alpha, being with an Alpha always makes every Omegas comferting. But yet again, Harry's inner Omega didnt moved, his inner wolf stayed peacefully silent inside him. No  fuzz.

But Harry noticed another thing was, that whenver he turns his head behind him to look at the crow, it was watching him and whenver he looks at the crow his inner wolf stirs. And Harry isnt sure if he like it or not. He finds the crow as creepy and he may or may not be scared of it.

Harry was so happy that he made two friends in this journey, Thomas and Ivan. Harry and Ivan shared their phone numbers and even followed eachother on their social medias. After sometimes, Harry's and Ivan's friends also join them.

Ivan's friends are two Alphas, a male and a female and then an Omega boy. Dylan, Ruby and Adrian. Dylan and Ruby are together.

They all spend time together and get to know eachother, everyone get along very well. After saying their good nights to eachother, they goes to their perspective rooms.

Rain started fall down, heavy wind and cold. Harry saw it as a good sign. He loves rain, because he believes the people who left the earth enjoys rain fall.

Harry felt happy, the emptiness in him was slowly filling up and he can feel the delight on his heart. But it didnt made his nightmare to go away, Harry again saw his worst dream.

Death of his family, over and over again.

Doncaster King? Two hundred years ago? 😏

Hope everyone loved this chapter, if you do then give me a vote and some cheeky comments😁😁😁

Thankyou and Love you

-Sherin Shahab❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1K 23
This is a story I will write together with you as a reader. I'll post a chapter and at the end of the chapter you'll suggest shat will happen next an...
249K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
22.2K 740 29
When a new boy comes to school in Doncaster, Mr. Tomlinson can't keep his eyes away from him. He wants to make the young omega his. Teacher/Student r...
646K 17.3K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...