A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2

بواسطة ManviGupta512

A SIDNAAZ fiction! Is happily ever after the end of it all? What happens after you are happy? What happens a... المزيد

TEASER
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#75
#76
#77
#78
#79
#80
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
EPILOGUE
New Work
☺️
Whatttttttt?
New Work Announcement
Happy Diwali
New Work Announcement
Ectopic Pregnancy
RECENT TRACK
Goodbye
SHAAYAD...

#35

1.4K 168 48
بواسطة ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz came into her room and Sidharth followed behind.

As soon as she entered, her eyes fell over the big photo frame which held her and his picture. It was lying on the top of the bed.

She smiled looking at it and Sidharth smiled too when he followed her gaze.

Sidharth made his way towards the bed and indicated Shehnaaz to come on the bed too.

Without even wasting a second, Shehnaaz made her way and sat comfortably between his legs.

They both needed this. They both just needed to pause and take a long breath to think this all through.

Sidharth said after a bit of silence, "Shaadi ke baad kya sab badal jaega? Hum jaise hain, waise hi rahenge!".

Shehnaaz smiled and began,

"Hum waise hi hai, waise hi rahenge. Mujhe tere bina neend abhi bhi nhi aati, baad mein bhi nhi aayegi.

Mein yeri ek chammach zyada cheeni wali chai ke bina nhi reh sakti, aur aagey bhi yahi hoga kyunki meri neend hi nhi khulti."

Sidharth smiled and he said,

"Jab tak tu mere chehre ho puri tra kiss Kar kar ke ganda nhi kar deti, mera din hi ni nikalta aur aagey bhi aise hi hoga.

Teri shaam ki coffee ke bina mujhe diner lene ki aadat nhi aur aagey bhi ye change nhi hoga!".

"Oye meine tera chehra Kab ganda Kiya kiss karke? Bakwaas!", Shehnaaz said with a pout, pinching his knee.

Sidharth screamed and then laughed at this silly girl.

"Aur hum humesha aise hi ladenge! Shaadi ke baad bhi, tu apni jangli billiyon wali harkat mat chodna!", he said, making Shehnaaz frown.

But then she smiled again, "Aur shaadi ke baad bhi hum subha breakfast ek sath hi banayenge!".

"Aur tu mere liye humesha lunch pack kar dena kyunki..."

"Kyunki tujhe bahar ka khana nhi pasand!", Shehnaaz said as she completed his sentence.

Sidharth smiled further, "Diner hum shaadi ke baad bhi jaise teen saal se karte aa rahe hain, waise hi karenge!".

"Hmmm, ek sath! Agar tu late hua toh mein couch pe baith ke tera wait karungi, diner ke liye!", she said.

"Aur agar tu late huyi toh mein diner ka wait karte karte, closet saaf kar dunga", he said, making Shehnaaz scrunch her nose in disgust.

"Bohot Ganda hota hai tera closet sachchi, agar mere late aane se tu use saaf karega, toh mein humesha late aaungi!", Shehnaaz said.

"Poori bhelpuri hai tu, gadhi kahin ki!", he said, smacking her head.

She screamed and then giggled.

"Aur tu na please jealous hona band mat karna. Shaadi ke baad mein officially teri ho jaungi par fir bhi koi mujhe dekhe toh jealous hona!", she said with a pout.

"Tu abhi bhi meri hi hai, shaadi ki zarurat nhi hai. Aur mein humesha Rainbow bnane ke liye taiyyar hota hun, tujhe bolne ki zarurat nhi!", Sidharth said.

Shehnaaz smiled hearing him say that. She knew that she didn't need to say all this to him.

He is always ready to carve out any pair of eyes that lay on her.

"Aur jab tu naraaz ho jaegi, toh shaadi ke baad bhi mein tujhe ice cream se hi manaunga!", Sidharth said.

"Aur sun, tu mujhe hurt kar sakta hai, par sorry bhi bol dena jaldi! Lagi samajh?", Shehnaaz asked with a pointed finger.

"Meine sorry Kab nhi bola? Bakwaas kar rahi hai!", Sidharth said and Shehnaaz giggled.

"Aur raat ko long drive pe jaana band nhi karenge! Jab bhi shoot se jaldi aa jaenge, raat ko ek dum, drive pe jaenge!", Sidharth said as his eyes lit up in wonder.

She turned her head to look at him. He kissed her forehead and she kissed his chin.

"Aur shaadi ke baad bhi yaad rakhenge ki pehle hum dono dost hain, baad mein kuch aur!", Shehnaaz said as she dug her body more into his.

"Yup! Best friends first and then anything else!", he said as he agreed with her.

"Hum bohot ladenge, theek hai?", Shehnaaz asked.

Sidharth chuckled at what she just asked, "Tu pehli ladki hai jo bol rahi hai ki ladaai karenge!".

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Baby, tujhe pta hai ki hum different kyun hai?

Kyunki hum bohot ladte hain, Ekdum kutte billiyon ki tra, fir bhi fatafat theek ho jate hain.

Humesha ladte hain, par agle minute solve bhi kar lete hain.

Agar Humne ladna band kar diya toh mujhe lagega ki humare beech sab normal nhi.

Hum normal tabhi tak hain, jab tak ladna band nhi karte.

Jis din ladna band Kiya, uss din muje lagega ki humara relationship khatam! ", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth nodded. He agreed with her. They fought a lot but hat didn't define their relationship.

What defined it, was how soon they solved it. If they are fighting this moment, the very next, they would be okay!

"Han, aur na kabhi kuch mat chupana, kabhi bhi! Ek dusre ko sab bta denge, kyunki best friends first!", he said.

Shehnaaz nodded in agreement and smiled some more.

"So, do you wanna get married?", Sidharth asked casually.

"Yeah, I think so! I do wanna get married!", Shehnaaz said nonchalantly.

The very next moment, they both burst into laughing fits. They both laughed holding their stomachs.

"Yar ye card dekh!", neetu di said as she passed the card that she liked the most.

Today, they were searching for the perfect wedding invitation card for Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

All of them were customised and so beautiful, that Shehnaaz almost wanted to ask them to keep all of them.

She had half the mind of sending different invitation cards to everybody, so that all of them could be used.

But obviously, that was so silly of her and she forced herself to choose the one that they liked.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz's eyes fell on one that looked different from all the others.

It was colourless, totally white and Sidharth knew that she had a thing for all white.

They both looked at each other and then at the family, finally giving them the most simple card in the entire bundle.

"Itna simple card chahiye tum dono ko?", mumma asked.

"Card simple hone se kya farak padhta hai? We both are getting married and we are more interested in that, aur Baaki jo log aayenge wo bhi isi baat mein interested honge!", Sidharth said.

The family nodded in understanding and agreement.

"Achcha ab iss card ko kaunsi basket mein daalna hai!", Maa asked.

"Maa itna sab karne ki kya zarurat hai? We are already going overboard! Destination wedding hai, wo kafi nhi hai?", Sidharth asked.

Shehnaaz didn't say anything because she didn't mind whether they were going overboard or not.

The only thing that mattered to her was getting married to Sidharth. Now, even if she marries in a Sack, she didn't care.

"Sidharth meri sirf ek hi bahu hai, sirf ek hi beta hai! If we go overboard, then also it's justified!", Maa said.

"Sidharth Humne ek hi baar shaadi karni hai. Sabko jo jo shaunk pure karne hain, karne de na! Kya Hoga?", Shehnaaz asked and Sidharth smiled.

Obviously, he was going to marry just once and hearing out Shehnaaz, he didn't mind everybody being over excited.

He was super excited as well. He wanted this marriage to be one of the most favorite memories of both of them.

Finally, it was decided that the cards would be put in a chocolate baskets for elderly's and in a wine and chocolate basket, for the young ones.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz made some calls for the fruit and chocolate baskets to be delivered at their home address.

Sidharth was so overwhelmed seeing his happy family. They were so ecstatic.

After the death of his father, his family had been this happy after so long.

And the reason for their happiness was Shehnaaz. Since she had come into his life, everything has been nothing but just good.

He was on the verge of breaking off their marriage and he was so thankful to their parents because seeing them, they both thought about it again.

He was thankful to the parents, otherwise he might have not married her.

He was grateful that finally he is marrying and how fortunate he is to get married to the love of his life!

Today was the first official kirtan, embarking the beginning of a marriage in the two houses.

Shehnaaz was to participate in the kirtan, while Sidharth had no job being there.

They both had wrapped up all of their works in order to be fully free during the marriage functions.

"Yar Shehnaaz mat jaa na please!", Sidharth said as he sat on the bed looking at Shehnaaz.

She was sitting in front of the mirror getting ready. She was wearing a purple coloured Anarkali dress.

The sleeves came till her elbows and the dress came until her feet. She looked too pretty.

Maybe this was one of the reasons that Sidharth didn't want her to go and further he might get bored without her.

He was cursing himself for wrapping up all the work, for not leaving anything for atleast a month and a half.

If only, he had left some work, he would have gone for a shoot and not sit at home all idle.

"Baby, aaj humare shaadi ka first kirtan hai. Sangeet hi samajh le, toh mein hi naa jaun?", Shehnaaz asked as she applied a light pink coloured lipshade.

"Pakka?", Sidharth asked.

"Han baby! Jaana padega!", Shehnaaz said.

"Toh fir mein bhi chalta hun!", Sidharth said.

"Nhi Sidharth, no man allowed! Pta hai na tujhe!", Shehnaaz said.

"Yar kya hai ye?", he whined.

Shehnaaz was all ready and so she made her way towards the bed to sit with him.

Sidharth sat up straight on the bed and Shehnaaz sat on him, her hands wrapped around his neck.

Sidharth slid his hands on her waist and pulled her close. She giggled and kissed his cheek.

He leaned to kiss her lips but she stopped him.

"Sidharth lipshade lagaya hai, tera chehra kharaab ho jaega aur mujhe dobara lagani padegi!", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth made a pouty face and nodded. Meanwhile, Shehnaaz got a call from Ahana.

She was here to pick her up. Kiran was already with her.

Shehnaaz slid into purple coloured juttis and sprayed some perfume before leaving a whiny Sidharth.

Finally, first function aa gya Sidnaaz wedding ka. Its making me so excited.

I am just thinking about how would you guys react Reading everything that I have planned for their wedding.

Itne saare functions aur itne saare rituals, aur itna Saara romance, can't keep myself calm.

Let's see how will this first function go and whether Sidharth would keep himself put until Shehnaaz returns or not.

So, I will be giving an update tomorrow as well!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

238K 14.9K 53
Hi! My name is Maryam and I'm new to wattpad and it's my first ever story I love Sidnaaz ♥️ as a couple and also individually. Their personality is...
311K 20.1K 73
It's all about how after bb sidnaaz relationships grew in all the situation... How they fell in love with each other more everyday ❤️ You can read th...
976K 59.6K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
242K 23.4K 92
SidNaaz fiction. A tale of love and togetherness. A journey that is heavily inspired by their own, realities. It will be a long, full length story wi...