#64

Sidharth woke up next morning, he stretched his arm as a habit, to find Shehnaaz. He tapped the bed several times.

When he couldn't feel her, he opened his eyes with a jerk and then panicked. Then he realised, that she might be in the kitchen.

Sidharth felt a throbbing pain in his head when he tried to wake up. He didn't remember drinking so much.

He was beyond confused, because firstly he didn't drink too much and so hangover couldn't happen and secondly, even if he did, Shehnaaz would have already kept hangover meds.

But there was no lemon water or medicine on the side table. He woke up from the bed, despite the pain that made him feel as if he is going to die.

He climbed down the stairs and looked around, finally spotting her in the living area, with her head in the glass table.

Sidharth smiled looking at her sleepy self. He went closer and bent down on the ground, in front of her.

There were hair all over her face, covering it. Sidharth slowly tucked the hair behind her ear and pecked her forehead.

She looked exhausted, but beautiful too. And he loved waking up next to her because it meant seeing her face before anybody, in the morning.

He frowned seeing the laptop, which was still not closed and several papers and pen on the table.

What was she doing with those, he had no idea.  He knew she never wrote, except in her diary.

Her diary was not here and these were mere papers. He tilted the papers to see what were they about and found only 25 to 30 names.

Sidharth was confused. Before he could do anything else, Shehnaaz's phone buzzed.

What shocked him was the person who had messaged her. It was Vrisha's naeesage. She had written, "You were right!".

He got further confused and although, he didn't want to read her chat, but he had to. Sidharth opened the chat box and saw a video.

He clicked the video and saw him lying on the bed while Vrisha came on top of him.

His eyes widened and then he saw Shehnaaz pulling her from top of him and pushing her down.

Tears welled up in his eyes and he shook. Meanwhile, Shehnaaz woke up groggily and saw him shaking in rage.

He held her phone in his hands and she somehow knew what was going on with him.

"Sidharth!", she spoke in concern for him.

Sidharth looked at her and his anger died down. He wondered, whether this was the reason that Shehnaaz slept outside and not on the bed.

"Sorry, sorry Shehnaaz! You have to trust me baby! I didn't cheat on you, I swear!", Sidharth wouldn't stop.

"Sidharth...", Shehnaaz tried to interrupt but he was shaking and she could see the fear of loosing her, in his eyes.

"You trust me, right? I didn't do it, I didn't do any of it, I don't even remember what happened! Isiliye tu kal bed pe nhi soyi?", Sidharth asked with a Crack in his voice.

He wouldn't just stop saying and so she did what she knew would shut him up nicely.

She cupped his face and tried to  tip toe at his level and when she couldn't reach him, she pulled him down and kept her lips on his.

He immediately stopped taking and closed his eyes, feeling her kissing him so hard like she had never before, that he felt that it was all a dream.