#36

It had been almost 15 minutes since Shehnaaz had left and Sidharth was already bored.

He picked up his phone and called Baaz. "Kaisa hai chote?", he asked.

"Kaisa hona hai? Bore ho ra hun! Kiran nhi hai!", baaz whined on the other side.

Sidharth chuckled and asked him about his work and other things and then an idea clicked his mind.

"Ruk chote, mein Kushal ko add karta hun!", he said as he tried adding him on conference.

"Hi!", Kushal said on a bored tone.

"Tujhe kya hua ab?", baaz and Sidharth almost asked together.

"Aaj mein aur Ahana bahar jaane wale the and she forgot to tell me about the sangeet. Toh well, ab hum nhi jaa rahe!", Kushal said.

Sidharth and baaz couldn't help but laugh at his worried condition. It was a really crappy situation.

Kushal still hadn't told her about how he feels and now he couldn't even meet her.

"Waise tum dono ne mujhe call kiya, Kyun?", he asked in suspicion.

"Shehnaaz aur Kiran bhi nhi hain ghar pe!", Sidharth and baaz said.

Now, it was kushal's turn to laugh. This was just so funny, three men on a phone call, missing their girls who have gone to the same function.

"Let's do something about it!", Sidharth said.

"Jaise ki?", baaz and Kushal asked as the idea set into their minds.

"Tum samajh gye?", Sidharth asked and the other two said  a loud 'yes'.

The three disconnected the call and got ready at their respective places.

Sidharth picked baaz and kushal from their homes. "Bhai sab theek hai, par ab dar hai allowed nhi hai Hum!", Kushal said.

Sidharth smirked and the other two looked at him as if he has lost it due to the suffering of being seperated from Shehnaaz for a day.

"Kya hua? Muskura kyun ra hai?", Kushal asked.

"Kushal back seat pe, tere side mein teen bags padhe hain. Unke andar dekh!", Sidharth said while he continued smirking.

Kushal looked inside and gasped in disbelief. He looked in utter shock towards Sidharth who still had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Bhai tu pagal hai? Ye pehnenge?", Kushal asked, still in shock.

Sidharth just nodded and Baaz looked at kushal, asking him to show him what it was.

Baaz's eyes widened too seeing what was kept inside. There were three sarees kept inside.

"Abbe tu sach mein pagal ho gya hai. Chal Maan Le ki hum ye pehen bhi len, tune body dekhi hai teri aur kushal ki?", baaz asked and took a pause to make him understand.

"Tum dono eiffel tower jitne lambe ho, iss saree mein fit kaise aaoge? Dole dekhen hain apne? Puri saree usi mein waste ho jaegi!", baaz said.

"Mein toh fir bhi fit aa jaunga kyunki itni height nhi hai. Yeh saree tum dono ko fit kaise karegi ye soch lo!", baaz said trying to make Sidharth understand.

But he was in absolutely no mood to pay heed to anybody's words. He just wanted to meet Shehnaaz.

He just knew that Shehnaaz was looking super beautiful today and he isn't going to spend the whole day alone, without her.

He kept on having that goofy smile on his face thinking about how close Shehnaaz is to him and Baaz and Kushal were ready to kill him.

It was when Sidharth started draping the saree all over him, that he realised what baaz was saying was agreeable.