ceo in love? // L.Ackerman [U...

By ixdkk9

"Millions of eyes were looking at him, yet he fell for the one looking down." A/N: This book is not my best o... More

《 Prolouge 》
《 1 - Partners 》
《 2 - Bento 》
《 3 - Her 》
《 4 - Music before Worry 》
《 5 - Sick 》
《 6 - Movie Marathon》
《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》
《 8- The boy she hugged》
《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》
《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》
《 11 - His Special Person 》
《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》
《 A/N + Drabbles 》
《 13 - Social Media 》
《 14- Emerald Eyes 》
《 15 - That one lost kid 》
《 A/N 》
《 16 - Soft Heart 》
《 17- Day 1 》
《 18 - Day 2 》
《 19 - Day of Hearts 》
《 20 - News Flash 》
《 21 - Home 》
《 A/N- 3 》
《 22 - Oh? 》
《 23 - Nostalgia 》
《 24 - His Family 》
《 Ackerman Family 》
《 25 - Forward 》
《 26 - Platonic 》
《 27 - Envy 》
《 28 - Fucking Finally 》
《 29 - Destined Love 》
《 30 - In his arms 》
《 31 - Affection 》
《 Important Notice!! 》
《 32 - Official 》
《 33 - The Unexpected 》
《 34 - Lies 》
《 35 - Gone 》
《 36 - Guilt 》
《 A/N 》
《 37 - 1 AM 》
《 38 - Safe 》
《 39 - Angel 》
《 40 - Everything 》
《 A/N - Ideas 》
《 41 - Date 》
《 42 - Mine 》
《 43 - Public 》
《 44 - Interview 》
《 45 - Questions 》
《 46 - Aftermath 》
《 47 - What? 》
《 48 - Yet to be Told 》
《 49 - Pregnant 》
《 50 - Call 》
《 51 - Her Parents 》
《 52 - Gifts 》

《 53 - Time 》

14K 400 954
By ixdkk9

A/N: I'm actually surprisingly fcking proud of this unlike my other chaps!>:D
~°•☆~°•☆

A few months flew by and your mother kept visiting you for assistance and company since both Historia and Pixis still has work.

Finally, you were at your 9th month.

Levi even continued to spend more time off of work.

He'd never miss a day to accompany you when it's time for a hospital visit.

But it was probably because he loved seeing the baby through ultrasounds.

Especially when he'd get to see your lovestrucked reaction and the smile that he always loved.

The CEO wouldn't miss a day for it.

Fortunately, the media still doesn't know about it and Levi intends to keep it that way until he...

Well.. until he'll marry you of course.

Anyways-

Today was particularly the day Levi took a whole day off from work.

No phone calls, no paperworks, no meeting, nothing.

Just you, him, and your unborn son.

Of course there was your Grandmother, Pixis and the pets but still.

You laughed, standing to clearly show your bump. "Can you feel it?"

Levi's hands and ear rested on your womb.

"Oh god this is fucking weird." He chuckles yet still smiling.

"What is?"

"Feeling a baby kick whose inside a stomach."

You rolled your eyes. "And no swearing! He'll hear you!"

"Ah.. right right. Sorry love." He grabs your hand and softly kissed it.

You blushed before the ravenette turned to your womb again.

His expression was focused before it quickly turned into an exciteness.

"Y/N! Did you feel it? It kicked!" Levi laughs.

Your smile warmed, seeing him get all so excited like a kid.

"It's a 'he' Levi, not an 'it'." You rolled your eyes twice.

"Hah, of course."

"Oh and did I mention how he kicks?! Goodness Levi- his kicks are so painful." You whined.

Your boyfriend only laughs. "So much for an Ackerman huh?"

"You and your genes." You gave him a playful look.

Levi didn't reply but he turned to glare at the womb with his hand still on it and the other was raised for him to point at the bump.

"So you, you better not be a pain in the ass when you get here. You're already much of a brat giving your mother a hard time."

"Levi! What did I tell you about the swears!"

"But it's true." He shrugs.

You were about to remark when your baby threw a hard kick.

"Ow!" Your hand reached to place it on top of your stomach.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Levi turns worried as he stands up and gently held you by the shoulder and hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." You said before glaring at him.

"This is your fault." You deadpanned.

"Oi! It's not."

"You pissed our baby, genius!" You huffed.

Scoffing, Levi grabs both of your cheeks with one hand, squeezing it.

"You're so cute. Especially when you're angry."

You fumed to a deep shade of red. "Sh-shut up.."

Levi smirks before kissing your forehead, then your left cheek, and right cheek, down to your chin and lastly on your nose with tender affection.

He smiles, and unsqueezed your cheeks to gently caress it.

Flustered, you stared at him in the eyes as he stares back.

You both gazed and admired at each other for a while.

"Do you know... I'm really really really in love with you." You showed a wide smile.

'So adorable, can't she stop..' He thinks to himself, lightly blushing.

"Yeah?" He croaks, deeply staring at you. "What a surprise.. but.. I love you more.."

"Nah, not possible." You stuck your tongue out.

Levi rolled his eyes before dragging you to back. "Come on love, let's go to sleep, yeah?"

You nodded and went to bed first as he uncovers the blanket for you and laid himself beside you too.

Your back was facing him so the womb wouldn't bother him.

Levi tucked you both in before travelling his arm to drape on your body and hold your hand that was in your front.

He snuggled more to you, giving warmth and rested his nose on top of your head.

Since your hair gave off a nice scent of his shampoo, he surprisingly- and slowly drifts to sleep.

Not until-

"Babe, if a guinea pig and a normal pig had a baby, would their baby be called a guinea pig or a piggy-er Guinea pig?"

He didn't even know why he was still surprised at this point.

He was fed up with this bullshit.

But you were cute so.. lucky you!:D

"If you and I had a baby- which we do- would it get my sexy body and your late night thoughts or your beauty and my late night murder thoughts?"

Blushing, you mumbled. "I... don't know how to feel about this.."

Levi handled it smoothly by rising up from the bed and kissed you affectionately by the cheek.

"Go to sleep baby."

"Okay.."

-

"WHAT? Yeah yeah don't play crap on me Pixis." Levi spat.

A sigh resonated from his phone. "With all due respect Master, is this something to joke about?"

"Shit. Are you with her?"

He hurriedly grabbed his things from his table and immediately left the office.

"Yes sir. Her mother have just arrived as well."

Gunther noticed his boss' state. "Sir, is there a problem? We still have a meeting at-"

"It's not important right? Not the boards or anything?"

"No sir. Simply the-"

"Good. Reschedule it some other time. Just.. Just not now or today." He says before leaving to his elevator.

"But sir! This is our 3rd time rescheduling a meeting!"

Levi halts in his spot and turns.

A rush of deadly cold air brushed through Gunther making his hair on his skin stand up.

"Did I fucking stutter?"

"No sir!"

"Good."

Gunther gulped as the elevator door closes.

"Whoa! What happened?" Olou appeared along with Eld and Petra.

"I don't know.."

Petra thoughts for a moment before her eyes shone brightly. "Maybe Y/N is giving birth!"

---
1 Hour Later
---

"Levi you piece of- Ah!" You winced as you grabbed with anything you can hold on, specifically the rail (?) on the hospital bed and Levi's hand.

You were at the delivery room with your mother while Pixis waited outside.

"Baby I'm so sorry, it was traffic and I had to hack with the traffic lights to get here quick-"

(A/N: *Daisuke's theme song rolls in*)

"You hacked the traffic lights?!" You furrowed your eyebrows before screaming in pain again.

"I paid for it don't worry darling. Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah I'm so motherfucking alright." You hissed, gripping his hand tighter.

'And you told me not to swear, you little shit.' Levi deadpanned but still worrying about you deep down.

Beads of sweat began to roll down. "Th-this is your fault to begin with fucker."

Levi glared. "Oh yeah? Well if you didn't turn me on I wouldn't have fucked you senselessly now would I?"

"Then control your hormones!"

Your mother all the while in the background simply smiles, trying not to laugh.

Who would've knew you both would share such an amusing conversation?

-

You laid there, tired while Levi still held your hand.

"You can go to sleep if you want to love." He kisses your hand then continued to softly draw circles on your skin.

You smiled. "It's okay. I want to see the baby."

Levi purses his lips.

He was undeniably excited and he still couldn't believe that he was having a baby with someone as amazing as you.

"Excuse me to interrupt, your baby is here." A nurse came with a small baby.

Well, there is this one problem. He's nervous.

Your once tired eyes shone brightly in awe and sat up.

The nurse hands you the baby carefully before excusing herself to give you both time.

Levi's eyes softens as he stares at the newborn that is his.

Somehow, it made him instantly happy to see him.

"Aww, he looks so cute." You smiled while adoring your baby.

Your boyfriend crouched down. "Didn't imagine that he'd be this small.."

You chuckled. "Want to hold it?"

Levi flinched. "Yeah.. That's probably a bad idea.. I'm not.. experienced." He awkwardly scratches his neck.

"Come and sit next to me then- I'll teach you." You gave him a warm and hopeful smile.

Hesitating, he sat down beside you making you slowly and gently lay the baby in his arms.

Cradling the extremely small baby, his body went stiff.

It made you laugh lightly though you relaxed his body and repositioned the baby in a much comfortable way.

Levi felt his heart go soft looking at his son.

His son.

Never thought that would be a part of his life honestly.

He laughed, his heart fluttering happy all the while softly admiring his child's baby features.

You stared at him stunned. He was brightly smiling at your child and you swore the world stopped for a second.

You smiled more. "What got you all so happy?"

He chuckles. "Oh I don't know... Probably wondering how I got a wonderful woman by my side who gave me all I need: Development, happiness, love, affection and care.. Now I have a son.. our son."

Your eyes softened before Levi leaned in and gave you a kiss on the lips that you returned back.

"Thank you." He whispers, pulling back.

You snuggled to his side and rested your head on his shoulder with a soft smile. "You deserve it.."

Suddendly, the door bursted open to reveal Hanji, Erwin and your mother.

"Oh great." Levi hissed at his friends.

The brunette immediately sqeauled at the sight by habit before getting hushed by everyone as she sheepishly apologizes.

"Four-eyes, Erwin, how did you know?" Levi asks.

"Your mother decided to tell us through Pixis~ Never knew that you have such an awesome and cool mom Y/N!" Hanji shows a thumbs up.

Your mother laughed, waving her hand in flattery. "Oh my. I'm flattered! Hanji truly is a wonderful person like you said in our chats hon."

"And I hope you don't mind, right?" She asks, to which you dismissed.

Levi quickly shook his head sideways. "No ma'am."

Erwin walks closer to Levi and bent down with a smile, looking at the baby. "I never imagined this to happen all the while before I knew about Y/N."

Levi clicks his tongue. "Go somewhere else eyebrows. Your scary face is making my son cry."

"Am I really?" The man wore a guilty expression.

You laughed. "Don't worry Erwin. He's just kidding."

"But look at this! The gods have been nice to me and heard my prayers! Dreams do come true~" Hanji's eyes twinkled as she clasps both of her hands.

"I wish you both the best of luck darling. You too Levi." Your mother gently caressed your head and placed a kiss on top of it.

"Thanks mom." You smiled back.

"So what's his name?" Your mother rose a brow, humming in a questioning manner.

You and Levi paused and looked at each other.

You start, "We actually have been thinking about this and we decided to settle for.."

"Daisuke." Levi continues.

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N: Special thanks to @TakumiusuisSugarbaby for recommending the name!:D
-
Date Published: 8/6/20
Word Count: 1894

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 325 10
~COMPLETE~ -MATURE CONTENT- Levi Ackerman has never been fond of kids. In fact, he despises them with a burning passion. They're filthy creatures wh...
32.6K 859 19
Following the loss of so many important people, Levi refuses to get in a relationship. He's afraid he will have to relive all of his suffering again...
8.4K 207 36
You just started college. Scared and lost, you bump into someone rather intimidating on the very first day. To your surprise, he lets the mishap slid...
15.9K 517 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...