Drunken Mistake

Від CaelShinMoon

SU#1SERIES SECTION1#6 SERIES One night of one mistake lead to a non ending discussion and complicated relatio... Більше

Author's POV
: 1
: 2
: 3
: 4
: 5
: 6
: 7
: 9
: 10
: 11
: 12
: 13
: 14
: 15

: 8

11 1 0
Від CaelShinMoon

Feelings

I signaled Mica to make excuses for me, telling her that Liam is downstairs.

She nods and agree asking me to buy her a tub of mocha ice cream.

Really? That's what she came up with? Dang.

I begrudgingly nodded before quickly heading down. As I came out the building Liam look at me. A second later I'm between his arms. Shit.

I feel my heart beats- loud and hard. Fuck. This is too much.

When he pulled out I saw the sadness and tiredness beyond his eyes. But most importantly it held such softness that could possibly break out anything. Right there and then I realize it. My own feelings.

The hard pounding on my chest whenever he's around or even the mere thought of him. The way my breathe hitch whenever he say something sweet. The giddiness I always feel when he's next to me. The way he makes me blush often times dang. I'm inlove.

I've already thought about it since I was a kid. I've already planned out my my life - How it should go. What should I do when it comes- but it shouldn't be this quick.
Maybe sensing my sudden change of mood, He cup my face. Looking at me with those piercing blue eyes of him.

"Relax, Breathe. I'm here."

My eyes focus on his. And slowly I nod. Gosh. How is someone so handsome just by sporting a jeans and white shirt. Tho V still look way gorgeous than him, He still look so handsome anyway.

The guy smile at me sensing my mood lit up.

"Thank you."

I slowly said. Confused but Satisfied at the same time. I know I need to sort this things up. I have to.

Since my feelings aren't deep yet- I have to be careful and think this through. I need time. But right now that his here. Lemme just spend time with him.

"Let's go buy ice cream?"

I ask. He gave me his famous grin before nodding. Taking me into his arms again and letting me go- but without telling me first.

"God. I missed you so much."

I chuckle. Letting the silence engulf us.

As he open the door of his Mercedes, I quickly wait for him. When he's settled, He took my hand on his, giving it a lingering kiss before driving off.

I can't help but blush and smile at the same time. Dang!

"Oh. Mavie Reins is blushing, Isn't that new?"

Looking away I mumbled a faint 'shut up', but he didn't let it go. Gosh! How can be someone so annoying be this gorgeous?

"Don't worry you look so cute blushing. You imitate a tomato. And besides I'm the only one who can make you blush."

I scoff.

"Excuse me. JM made me blush too."

Ops. I shouldn't have said that.

I feel his hands tightened by the mere mention of JM. I think I take it too far.

Biting my lips in guilt I sighed. I don't like his sudden quietness- It's not like him.

"I'm sorry. It's just a joke, No one can make me blush and happy beside you- Oh well Bangtan too."

Why?! Bantan makes me happy! They're literally a happy pill! Specifically my bias V!

"Yeah right! You love your kpop that much!"

I laugh when I sense the jealousy on his voice. And an idea pop in my head.

"Well? What can I say. Maybe you should thank them. I mean, If you didn't sing JK's still with you- You won't be able to meet such gorgeous creature like me."

I said in a smug tone.

We reach the convenience store and I was about to exit his car when he lock the door. I turn around facing him, confusion written all over my face.

"Hey Le--"

I gulp. He's smirking- darkly. That smirk he wore whenever he thinks of something bad or naughty.

"Yeah. Maybe I should thank those guys since because of them I meet you."

He already took off his seatbelt and right when he lean in, my body automatically back away. I gave him a sheepish smile before muttering.

"Yeah?"

He leans in until his face- breath linger on mine.

"Yeah. I should thank them and tell them how lucky I am to meet such gorgeous creature. But you know what?"

His eyes darken. I can almost feel the tension rising as he look at my lips then back to my eyes. I can't help my tounge and it ran over my dry lips, wetting it.

"What?"

I ask my breathe touching his as his lingers on mine.

"I'm actually glad that you fangirl over those guys. In that way.. I could assume that you won't actually have someone else to entertain you. Beside them and me."

With that he crossed our distance. Taking my lips between his. The kiss is soft and light as if he's afraid to hurt me but as time passed it grew rough. His tounge tracing my bottom lips asking for entrance. Dang!

I open up, letting out a small whine when my tounge meet his.

When the kiss is already heating up he pulled out- heavy breathing the same as I do.

"God. You're addicting, I need to stop before I could ravish you right here. We wouldn't like that, won't we?"

"No I like it."

Is what I want to say but remembering the girls back at home made me nod.

"Let's go and buy ice cream then."

Still catching my breath I nod exiting his car after he did.

He took my hand before we go inside so I look up to him. I'm confident with my height but he's just really annoyingly taller than me.

"What flavor do you want?"

I look at the freezing product, There's a lot of choices really but I know myself. I pick up a tub of Mocha, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate. For me and for the girls.

"Why so many?"

I face him. He's holding a cup of Chocolate Fondue and a bottle of coke.

"For the girls. They want this."

"Yeah. Speaking of your friend. I'm only familiar with Mica since she's John's cousin but can you tell me about the other two?"

We head to the counter, He pays for my orders even after I told him that I could manage quoting a 'no guys would let a beautiful girl like you pay' . Such a dork.

But why the sudden interest? Well whatever. It's not like it's a secret.

"Well for starter, Liz is a responsible lovely Unnie. She acts tough and stern most times but she's also understanding. She might be strong willed girl from the outside but she's honestly a fluff. Really! She's an emotional wreck at times. While our youngest is a snob woman- well she might get that from me- anyway. She's unresponsive and looks like she doesn't care but often times you's just smile by her small efforts. She's cute."

After I talk I heard him chuckle so I look at him. My heart sporting the same loud beat. God! I wanna record his laugh and maybe listen to it everytime. But I diminish the thought when he stop- panting.

"What? Is there something funny?"

He looks at me shaking his head.

"No. It just really amuse me how much you love your friend. It reflects on your eyes and your entire expression. It literally screams how you feel about them."

I suddenly feel my face heated up.

"Shut up."

Once again I hear him laugh and this time I join him.

"Why did you ask anyway?"

I ask some what curious.

"Well. Maybe I just want to know everything about someone I'm into."

I freeze at what ge said but give him a smile regardless. Dang. He's a fuckin keep! As we exited the store and made our way to my apartment.

When we reach it Liam shower me kisses on my face. Not letting me go.

"Hey stop! I need to go."

I tried getting my face away from him but he held me in place.

"Just a minutes please."

His lips finding mine before giving it a lingering kiss that took atleast 3 minutes. Gosh! Really this guy.

When he freed me, I smile at him and he returned the gesture.

"Call me when you get home, Okay?"

I nodded. Exiting his car before going on my way.

Damn. I'm falling so hard and fast. Closing my eyes I let out a small satisfied smile before heading in.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

44.1K 1.2K 36
One night was all it took One mistake And now she's pregnant
Date With A Vampire Від H.Stowe

Підліткова література

5.6K 178 36
I've never been one to trust blind dates, especially with the friends I have. But just one night, one person who knew everything I wanted to hear and...
Not Your Average Thug Love Story Від Zanaya Williams

Підліткова література

78 0 14
Ma'kayla is a 15 year old who had plans on going college to be a nurse she didn't have friends expect for her cousin ash and her best friend since 6t...
44.3K 1.5K 45
After one night with my boyfriends friend my life changes forever. Read more to find out if her mistake was just an obstacle to a better life