: 3

Friends Night Drinking

"So what happened?"

I sighed. She's been asking me this since we reach our place.

"Mica, Damn. Can't you be quiet for a second?"

I'm starting to feel annoyed with her constant banter. Heck! I still got my headache and body pain.

I'm sore all over.

She seems like she noticed it she sighed and nodded.

"Fine. I'll prepare a hot bath and hangover soup for you. Just make sure you'll tell me once you're all better."

I won't be able to escape her huh?

"Yeah."

"And one thing, Do something about that love marks on your neck. Liza's pretty sharp."

Huh? I pick up our mini mirror to see what's she's talking about.

Damn. That guy! Gritting my teeth, I nod and sure enough she prepared my bath after taking her own. She's now on her black pajamas, urging me to take a bath.

I nodded so she exited our dim light room. I made my way to the bathroom; Stripping my clothes together with the man's boxer before Taking a shower. Once I'm wet enough, I took a handful shampoo and brush my body with soap. I can't help but observe my figure in the mirror.

I have bites and mark all over. Damn, how rough can he get?! But then again I'm just the same.

I touched my bare breast which is covered by hickey and bites. I don't have a big chest like Liza or Mica but I'm average. And he take his time with this two bobbies. Damn!

I'm not disgusted with the sight of it, but I'm disappointed with myself. I thought I have enough control to keep my vcard until my wedding day but sure enough one song shaken my walls.

Aish!

Not wasting anymore minutes, I dipped on the bathtub. The water is just fine and I'm starting to drown with it.

"Don't take too long Mavs, You'll catch cold."

Sigh.

"I'm done. I'll be out in a minute."

Wrapping my body with the bathrobe, I open another door reaching our shared closet.

Mica's clothes is on the right side, tho We usually just take it and used each other's clothes. We still seperate it. Her clothes consist of black toned of color, While mine is pretty much Casual. With dresses, hoddies and shirts. It's just any color, I don't have any obsession with monotone clothing but Mica has- which she always deny.

I'm pretty much just anything my eyes laid on. That's why my closet consists of just anything while the other three, They're obsess with their favorite color.

Picking a blue pajamas, I can't help but remember the man with blue eyes. His gaze which cause nothing but chaos in my chest. The way his minty breath fan my face, His addictive sweet manly smell, The way his hand travelled my body, his lips tasting every bit and nook I can offer. Damn! His soft hair and luscious lips is my favorite- but i knew I had to forget him. He's just a night stand. Nothing more.

Taking a deep breath, I erased all thoughts of him and exited my room. There I saw Mica on her bed, We have a double bed, She occupied the high one while I'm under her's.

"Took you long enough to admire the guys art piece?"

There she is again. Now, I'm pretty sure I'll end up being her tease- target.