A Few More Interviews

By Werewolfgirl13

More

chromeflame
Alicia17b
-Melo-
manically
cheersfromyourbae
cowgirlrox4
000Susan
Paranoia4
CarrieFricke
myopinionoffends
iAcquiesce
legendaryace
phebsta05
LoveTheDivergent
aurion-
Anveysha
MrSelfSucess
HayleyMonroe
Dauntless_Archer75
Through_my_quill
TheOverThinkeRR
CharlotteTheWriter

demonxseed

17 2 0
By Werewolfgirl13

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

It would either be Glee's version of Poker Face, or Lacrymosa by Evanescece.

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

I'd probably be Oh's. On the outside, I seem bland and boring, but once you get to know me, you'll see that I'm fun.

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

To go along with the explanation above, I'd be a sparkly purple one, but you'd only get to see the sparkle once you start to color.

Why did you choose your username?

Way back in the before time, I used to roleplay. In one of the games, I had a character who received a cat as a gift. His name was Demon Seed.

What's your nationality?

I'm American.

What's a tip you'd like to give?

Don't let anyone make you feel like there's something wrong with being who you are.

Why should people follow you?

I'm honest, I'm a decent writer (at least in my opinion :P), and I'm not conceited when it comes to readers or followers.

What is your favorite quote?

"Reach for the stars. Even if you fall short, you'll still reach the moon."

Randomness you'd like to share?

A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef. Yum.

What's the genre you favor writing in?

Young adult and new adult.

To read?
See above.

Hair color?

Dark brown

Favorite story off Wattpad?

Right now, I'm really into the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead.

What do you think when I say allons-y?

I really need to study up on my French.

How many languages do you know?

I'm only fluent in English, but I know a few words and phrases in Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, and Finnish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
18.5K 626 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...