Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... More

𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

ꪮꪀꫀ

4.5K 49 2
By -M-I-N-E-

HARDIN.

Tessa's head lolls to the side as her hair falls in front her face. I rub my hand up and down her shins propped up on my lap to soothe her. I smile softly at her. She still looks as good as the day I laid eyes on her, maybe even better now. She's definitely more confident now.

I slowly shut my eyes, breathing in through my nose as my head softly lands on the back of the couch. It's 2:30 AM, and Emery is still no where in sight. Auden is upstairs sleeping, at least he's supposed to be, while Emery is somewhere. I'm getting really fucking nervous of her whereabouts. I hate to admit it to myself but I think she's out partying. I think she's out drinking her problems away. The same shit I used to do.

Tessa doesn't think she's capable of that, but I mean, come on! She's my child, of course she capable of such things. I knew right from the time I first laid eyes on her that she would be a daddy's girl. Which is a fucking dream come true, but that also meant she would receive my bad habits, and fucked up mind. And that thought has haunted me since the day she was born.

I cringe at the thought of her being like the girls I used to hang out with. Drinking until she throws up her guts, and kissing random guys. I take a deep breath, trying my best to control the anger creeping up on me. I know it seems impossible, but I'm more 'possessive' over Emery than I have ever been with Tessa. And I was pretty bad with Tessa. I have sort of let loose with Tessa, giving her the opportunity to talk to men if she wants to. I mean, thinking about how I acted before seems shitty to me now. I'm married to the woman with two kids, she would never fuck someone else. And I trust her now more than I ever did. But Emery is different. Emery is my only daughter, and the thought of someone violating, or hurting her makes me want to crash a lamp against the wall and fucking kill whoever harms her.

My anger is interrupted by a small click coming from the entrance of the house behind me. I hear a soft hum and then a stumble of boots on the hard wood floor. I let a small smile take my face as I hear her grasp the stair's railing. She has definitely been drinking.

"It's past curfew." I mumble, turning my head the best I can to side-glance at her. She was supposed to be home by 12:00 not fucking 2 AM. She stops immediately in her tracks, obviously confused on what I'm doing up so late. Jokes on her, I'm up every night either reading a book or quietly trying to convince Tessa to wake up and fuck me. She sometimes obliges, but mostly just slaps my arm and turns over. I don't really blame her, it's difficult to fuck with the kids here. It's not so much enjoyable either.

I hear Emery begin to move again so I completely twist myself around, careful not to bump Tessa's feet and wake her. I would hate for Tessa to see Emery like this. Her eyes are bloodshot and her face is slightly pale at the fact she has been caught. I mean, I can hardly stand the sight. "Not so fast. Your problems don't magically disappear."

I see Emery shut her eyes, a breath releasing from her nose. "Dad, I really, really would like to take a shower." Her half British/half American voice is slow, I can tell she's trying her hardest not to slur her words.

"Who brought you home?" I ignore her reason of escape, and gently remove Tessa's feet from my lap so I can walk closer to my daughter.

"Why does it matter?" She snaps, and I'm quick to retaliate.

"Who brought you home, Emery!" My voice stays quiet but my tone is demanding and harsh. She rolls her eyes, her head hanging low on her shoulders.

"I drove myself."

I stay quiet, a small sigh leaving my lips in disappointment. I silently nudge her to go up the stairs so I can talk to her without waking up her mother. Tessa would blow the fuck up if she saw Emery this way. Not only that, but she'll end up setting off the ticking time bomb called Emery and go to bed sobbing her eyes out, ranting about how her daughter hates her. I don't want to hear Tessa cry about this again. It's really hard to keep my temper towards Emery when she hurts her mother like this without even a fucking second thought. It isn't okay, but Tessa has made me promise to just let it go. Something about not wanting her daughter to hate her even more, when in reality it's only her disciplining her child to be a better person.

I am tugged out of my thoughts when Emery almost trips on the second to last stair, I hold out my hands abruptly, but she catches herself first. I stay close behind her to catch her if she falls as she scurries up the rest of the steps.

"It isn't safe to drive while drunk." My voice is surprisingly calm as I shut the door behind me in her room. She immediately sits on her bed, a relaxed sigh escaping her lips at the comfort of her pillows.

"I didn't drink-"

"Don't lie to me." I interrupt, pointing my finger at her as I sit beside her. "What happened? Who were you with?"

"I wasn't with anyone!" She defends, and I stare at her so heavily that she has to look away and straighten her posture. "No one in particular."

I look around her room a little. It's dark without the lights on and her curtain is closed shut, a small light from the house across shining dimly through them, the new neighbors must've finished settling in today. I dismiss the random thought, and look back to the drunk girl sitting next to me. Her eyebrows are furrowed in concentration as she thinks of something that I can't really decipher. I wrap my hand around her shoulders and rub them gently. "I don't want you partying with strangers. Or anyone, really."

She shakes me off of her shoulders and brings her feet up so she can untie her shoes. When she doesn't reply, I decide to continue, "I really don't. Your mum was so worried about you."

"She doesn't have to worry."

"You don't know that."

"And you do?" She looks over at me, her face now completely visible for me to see. She has bloodshot eyes and she looks so fucking tired. I know exactly what her mum has to worry about. I've lived it. Tessa has lived it. I mean, I'm a perfect example of what Tessa should be worried about. At least my past self. I was a horny, who-gives-a-fuck dick back then and I knew multiple people just like me. They were all found at parties, the exact parties Emery goes off to some nights. It takes everything inside of me not to grab her shoulders and shake her as I ask her multiple questions about who she talked to and what happened.

Instead of that crazy act, I just simply nod at her, giving off my best sympathetic look imaginable. I would fucking love to ask her what made her drink. I would love to know her mind and her thoughts. But if she is anything remotely like me, then I know that I'll only push her away if I ask any questions about her 'getaway' shit tonight. She has nothing to say to my simple gesture and she just sighs, crawling over to the headboard of her bed and slipping under the covers. "Can I sleep now?"

I sigh, nodding my head as I stand from her bed. Before I walk out of her room I whisper, "if you need anyone to talk to, your mum and I are here."

She only nods, and I shut her door behind me.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Hello! Welcome to my first After Fan Fiction. I usually write about Twenty One Pilots, but I decided to take a break from that and write about something new.

    I really enjoyed Anna Todd's after series, and the movies! I picture Hardin as Hero and Tessa as Josephine, of course. I picture Emery Scott as the original Tessa Young from the Harry Styles Wattpad version of After, and Auden Scott as young Hero in Harry Potter. ;)

    Of course, you can picture them however you please, but I will be doing a character chapter of introducing the characters and pictures once every character is formally introduced.
    Keep in mind that I might come through here and edit chapters as I write, but I promise it won't be a big plot change or anything.

Chapter one: Sept. 10, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 11.2K 102
It's been a crazy few months for Hardin and Tessa. It's finally time for them to say I do, and they couldn't be more excited to be husband and wife...
43.5K 1.1K 36
Currently being edited "You're a fucking mother, you have kids? and you are just now telling me?" Percy yelled Emery is a 16-year-old mother of twin...
64.5K 2.7K 102
Sometimes we don't pay much attention to certain relationships and to certain people when they are close to us, it's only when we loose them, we unde...
27.1K 925 10
Josephine and Hero have been dating for awhile now. Now that their movie After We Collided is coming out soon, that means another promotion tour. Jos...