Pompous Roommate[Jungkook FF]

By Salang_Taki

"What a nerd." "Why did I get stuck with this nerd?" "Why do you bully me? What have I ever done?" "Shut the... More

*|Chapter 1|*
*|Chapter 2|*
*|Chapter 3|*
*|Chapter 4|*
*|Chapter 5|*
*|Chapter 6|*
*|Chapter 7|*
*|Chapter 8|*
*|Chapter 9|*
*|Chapter 10|*
*|Chapter 11|*
*|Chapter 12|*
*|Chapter 13|*
*|Chapter 14|*
*|Chapter 15|*
*|Chapter 16|*
*|Chapter 17|*
*|Chapter 18|*
*|Chapter 19|*
*|Chapter 20|*
*|Chapter 21|*
*|Chapter 22|*
*|Chapter 23|*
*|Chapter 24|*
*|Chapter 25|*
*|Chapter 26|*
*|Chapter 27|*
*|Chapter 28|*
*|Chapter 29|*
*|Chapter 30|*
*|Chapter 31|*
*|Chapter 32|*
*|Chapter 33|*
*|Chapter 34|*
*|Chapter 35|*
*|Chapter 36|*
*|Chapter 37|*
*|Chapter 38|*
*|Chapter 39|*
*|Chapter 40|*
*|Chapter 41|*
*|Chapter 42|*
*|Chapter 43|*
*|Chapter 44|*
*|Chapter 45|*
*|Chapter 46|*
*|Chapter 47|*
*|Chapter 48|*
*|Chapter 49|*
*|Chapter 50|*
*|Chapter 51|*
*|Chapter 52|*
*|Chapter 55|*
*|Chapter 56|*
*|Chapter 57|*
*|Chapter 58|*
*|Chapter 59|*

*|Chapter 53|*

28 0 0
By Salang_Taki

I am sorry for not posting the next chapter in like a month. I will most like be finishing this in maybe 3 or 5 parts. I might do another one of roommates but with all of bts sharing a dorm with a girl and it will be a single dad one so let me know who the girl should date. I'm deciding between Jimin or Hoseok.  Most voted with be the next ff. Anyways onto the story.
____________________________________

Me and Kook cuddled. "Baby?" Kook asked while playing with my hair. I hummed in response. "I'll always love you no matter what, you know that right?" He said.

"Yes." I said.

"I love you and Bada very much and treat her like my own. I would do anything to keep a smile on your face." He said. I smiled.

"I love you so much Kook." I looked at up at him. He caressed my cheek and smiled. We kissed. We then madeout.

Next Morning

I woke up to Kook holding me and sleeping. I smiled at the thought of last night. I caressed the back of his head. He moved and layed on my chest, cuddling me. I chuckled.

"Cute." I smiled, playing with his hair.

"Last night was amazing." Kook said. I rolled my eyes.

"It was." I said. He kissed my jaw. 

"You're beautiful." He said. I looked at him. 

"And you're handsome." I said. We kissed.

"Round 2?" He smirked.

"I wish but no. We have to take showers and I want to go shopping at the mall." I said. He pouted. 

"Okay but can we take a shower together?" He asked. 

"Yes baby of course." I said and he got up, running to the closet. I laughed then got up, heading to the bathroom. Kook came out the closet and dragged me into the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. He set down our clothes and turned on the water. We got in. After 15 minutes, we got out and did our morning routine. We then got dressed.

I put light makeup on. I put my hair in braids. I grabbed my small backpack. We went downstairs. I seen Bada. She ran to me. I picked her up.

"How's my little girl doing?" I asked.

"Good. I had fun with Uncle Minho." She smiled.

"I'm glad you did sweetie." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"We bought everyone breakfast." Minho said.

"Thank you oppa." I gave him a hug. I had my coffee and we sat in the living room.

"So what gonna be the plan for the wedding?" Joon asked.

"Well I was gonna have Bada be the flower girl. Tae was gonna be my best man. The boys will be groomsmen of course. The girls can be bridesmaids and whoever Ji chooses for Maid of Honor. We don't have anyone for the ring person unless Minho hyung can do it." Kook said.

"Haeun unnie is my maid of honor." I said.

"Yes!" She said.

"Anyways I would love to be the ring holder." Minho oppa said.

"Where and when?" Dohyun oppa asked.

"We will figure that out tomorrow but lets go to the mall." Everyone got up. We walked to the mall since it is 12 mins of a walk. Bada got a piggyride from Hoseok. I held hands with Kook. We got to the mall. We split. The girls went with amd the boys left.

"We should get wedding gowns since you guys will have the wedding soon." Euna said.

"I agree." We went to a bridal store.

"Fuck I forgot to ask Kook what colors we are doing." I said.

"Well text him." Yujin said. I nodded and texted him.

"He said we are doing doing red and white which I'm okay with." I said.

"Okay we can do red for the bridesmaids." Haeun unnie said. I nodded.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A guy asked.

"Well I am getting married and our colors are red and white. We want red for the bridesmaids. I don't know yet what I want." I said.

"Ok follow me." He said. We nodded. He showed us the red dresses. When we found the perfect one we went to the bride dresses. I tried on 7 dresses but didn't like them. I tried on the last one and my eyes widened. I went out and everyone looked at me.

"Wow." The guy said.

"You look absolutely breathtaking Ji." Bomi said.

"You look beautiful mommy." Bada said. I smiled.

"What's the answer?" Euna asked.

"It's a yes." I smiled. Everyone clapped and the guy gave me the bell to ring. I rang it. I took it off and we got heels. We went to the makeup store. I got some new make up. I then went to clothing store to get new clothes. I ended ip getting more jewelry and shoes. I got a text. I asked Haeun unnie to grab it and check.

"Jungkook says they are at the food court." She said. I nodded. She put it back in my bag. We went to the food court. I seen some girl sitting next to Kook. I poked my tongue in the inside of my cheek. The boys seen me and smirked me. They leaned back.

"Hey Bada want food?" Bomi said.

"Yes please." Bomi left with Bada. I walked behind the girl and set my stuff on the table next to ours. Kook moved back.

"You don't look like you would have a girlfriend but I can change that." Kook opened his arms and I went and sat on his lap.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend. He has a fiance. Sorry but he's mine and mine only." I smiled.

"You aren't pretty though." She said.

"You're just mad that you are ugly because of your personality and I have a hot ass person for a fiance. It's okay though. You'll find someone just as ugly as you like I don't know a trash can or fuckboy you will just use you now leave or I'll toss you in a trash can." I said with a straight face and wrapped my arms around Kook. She huffed and got up. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Kook. He wrapped his arm around my waist amd kissed my cheek.

"I love when girls try to hit on Kook but never works out." Jimin said.

"Yep. It's entertaining." Yoongi said.

"Thanks Yoongles." I said. Bada came and sat next to me. I got up.

"Where you going babe?" Kook asked.

"Food." I said.

"Oh you can have the rest of mine." He said. I shook my head.

"It's okay. Eat. I'll get my own." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. I went and ordered some food.

I came back and started mixing my stuff.

"That's alot of food." Jin said.

"I know. I'm hungry." I said. Everyone was talking while I was eating.

"Yah!!" I jumped. I turned around. I seen the girl with some guy. I rolled my eyes.

"What." I said.

"You were flirting with my girlfriend." The guy pointed to Kook.

"Listen dude. She was flirting with him." I said.

"She also said she wasn't taken." Jimin said.

"Seems like you guys have an unhealthy relationship." I drank my soda.

"Excuse me." The guy looked at me.

"She is cheating and flirting with others behind your back. She cries wolf so she gets what she wants but you just have no clue because you're her puppet. I read people sweetie. Might as well break up with her." I said eating my food.

"Listen you don't know anything." He said.

"Well my friend recorded it and well she also as been smirking waiting for something to happen." I held out my palm and put their phone in it. I showed him. She changed her face and now she is scared. She gulped and backed away. I gave the phone back to whoever.

"We're over. Thank you." He looked at her and then me. I nodded. He left.

"You." She looked at me.

"Yep bye bye." I said. She came towards me and tried to hit me but I grabbed both her arms and yanked her down to my level.

"Listen I'm calm right now. You don't want to see me angry. I also don't feel like fighting in front of my daughter so I suggest you give up and leave or I will drag you somewhere and knock you out. Got it." I growled. She gulped and I pushed her away. She fell and back away. She then ran. I went back to eating my food.

"Go mommy." Bada said. We laughed. I kissed her head. We finished and threw our trash. We picked up our bags and headed back home. Once we got home, we set our bags down. Me and Kook put our bags in my room. Everyone went back home and Bada ran to us.

"Can we bake something mommy?" She asked.

"What do you want to bake?" I asked.

"붕어빵(fish shaped bread with red bean) and 호떡 (sweet pancake)." She said.

"Okay go get changed into something else while we do the same and we will meet you downstairs." I said. She nodded and ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 12.2K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
32.8K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...
616 85 31
When you eventually move into dorms, someone very stern and stubborn coincidently shares rooms with you... - "Ugh! Him, again!? Now we're roommates...
16.6K 561 63
You just graduated from college and are a very active person, until you start getting sick. It will be worse day by day, until you get hospitalized. ...