Jackpot baby: Devil May Cry 3...

Від chasy2804

Even though Devil May cry was the first game but I thought it make sense because the begin of Devil May cry 3... Більше

Mission 1 (Rewrite)
Mission 2 (Rewrite)
Mission 3 (Rewrite)
Mission 4 (Rewrite)
Mission 6 (Rewrite)
Mission 7 (Rewrite)
Mission 8 (Rewrite)
Mission 9 (Rewrite)
Mission 10 (Rewrite)
Mission 11 (Rewrite)
Mission 12 (Rewrite)
Mission 13 (Rewrite)
Mission 14 (Rewrite)
Mission 15 (Rewrite)
Mission 16 (Rewrite)
Mission 17(Rewrite)
Mission 18(Rewrite)
Mission 19(Rewrite)
Mission 20(Rewrite)

Mission 5 (Rewrite)

1.3K 28 3
Від chasy2804

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante went to the big door to leave the small room, but as soon we were outside, we heard the creepy Jester was talking to us, "Thanks for destroying the lock for me, Devil boy and human girl! And also welcome to Hell! Please accept my gift. Don't be humble, just take it! After all the three of us are buddies, aren't we?!"Jester asked us.  I noticed the fountain was filling up with blood and the blood came down by the bird statue and their eyes turned green and their bodies turned red.  The fountain was now destroyed and the demon birds started to fly out like crazy and the demon birds started to move towards me and Dante.   

Dante was smart enough to used his sword and he was able to get a hit on the demon birds and the sword came back down on Dante's hand and he was able to get a good hit on the bird demon and knocked him into a wall, "Well, isn't that special? To be honest, we were expecting something a little better than this." Dante said to himself.  We started to move forward with our weapons out.  Dante was getting a little bit tired but he didn't want to show it because we were still fighting those demon birds but I was having a problem to; There was so many that I didn't notice that one of them grabbed my shoulders and flying me away from here.

I grabbed my guns and started shooting at them and they turned back to statues, but the bad news was that I was going to fall down, but I remember that I still have my dagger on me so I aim my dagger by a wall and stick my dagger on the wall and I was able to stop falling from my death so I had to keep one hand on the dagger while I used one of my guns to shoot the bird demons. It worked, me and Dante were able to kill them all.  Dante looked up to see me and gave me a smile and of course I smiled back at him, "Hey (Y/n). Don't worry. I catch you." Dante said to me.  I let go of my dagger and started to fall but I felt warm arms catch me in bridal style and I know it was Dante.

I gave Dante a kiss on his cheek, "Thanks for saving me, Dante." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Well, I have to save my beautiful girlfriend." Dante said to me with a smile on his face.  I'll just look at Dante before I start to blushed real hard before Dante puts me down nice and gently before he chuckles at me, "Don't die on me, (Y/n)." Dante said to me with a worried tone in his voice. I'll look at Dante before telling him, "Trust me Dante. I wasn't planning to." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  We see a big bright light that was in the middle of the room, "What the hell?" I ask myself in a confused tone in my voice.

Dante holds my hand to make sure we didn't let go of each other, "Just stick close to me." Dante said to me.  I'll just nod my head before we went in the bright light and we see Jester laughing before telling us, "Welcome to hell!" Jester said to us.  Me and Dante had enough with this guy and we started fighting him and he was avoiding our attacks but we were able to get him good so Jester was huffing and puffing before he smacks his own butt before he started to do that creepy laughing again and we were teleport back to the same room again of where we fought the bird demons and the red door was now open again.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) start walking ahead of me before she starts to climb up, but it was too high for her before I start to pick her up in bridal style.  I jumped up with (Y/n) still in my arms before I was able to get us back to the red door.  I'll put (Y/n) down before I open the red doors and we were back to the room where the stairs were gone, but (Y/n) was walking towards the yellow door and she opened it for me and her.  We were back to the room that has a lot of stairs  and we were running upstairs before we noticed a little slot that needed an item in it.

(Y/n) grab the item out of her (f/c) jacket before she puts the item on the slot.  We hear gears moving, "That did the trick." (Y/n) said to herself with a little smirk on her face.  I'll just chuckle at her before telling her, "It sure did, (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n) with a smug look on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she could say anything to me, we hear another noise that was downstairs before (Y/n) could walk towards the stairs.  I grab her arm before telling her, "I'll carry you." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she nods her head.  I'll pick up (Y/n) in bridal style before she wraps her arms around my neck before I pick up her legs and make sure that I was holding her back as well.

I jumped down while making sure that (Y/n) was safe in my arms.  I noticed (Y/n) had a tight grip on me before I noticed her eyes were closed tight.  I was able to land us to a pathway that was blocked for us, "(Y/n) it's okay. We are down now." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  (Y/n) opens her eyes slowly before she looks at me before she notices that we aren't that high anymore.  (Y/n) lets out a nervous chuckle before I slowly put (Y/n) down on the floor before (Y/n) just looks at me before telling me, "Sorry for the tight grip Dante, but I am still not a fan of falling to my death." (Y/n) said to me with a nervous tone in her voice.  

I'll look at (Y/n) before pulling her into a hug before I put my chin on top of her head, "I will always come save you. No matter what (Y/n). I will always come and save you. I promise." I said to (Y/n) with a calm tone in my voice.  (Y/n) looks at me before she lays her head on my chest before she tells me, "Thank you, Dante." (Y/n) said to me.  I rub her back to let her know that we have to get going.  Me and (Y/n) pulled away from each other before we noticed an item and I grabbed it before we started running towards the blue doors and (Y/n) opens the blue doors before we noticed there was more demons, "Shall we?" I ask (Y/n) with a smirk on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she gives me a smirk back before telling me, "Let's do this." (Y/n) said to me with a smirk on her face.

(Y/n) was fighting demons with her sword before she switched it back to her two guns before I used my sword to hit the demons before I noticed a demon was getting close to (Y/n) before I could say anything to her.  (Y/n) does a roundhouse kick at the demon before she pulls out her dagger and stabs the demon's head, "Not bad." I said to (Y/n) with a smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she smiles back at me.  Demons were now dead and we were able to keep going to the other blue doors.  I opened the doors and we were in the room that I was in with (Y/n) who probably passed out or not.  I'll pick up (Y/n) again in bridal style before I jump up and we were looking around before I put (Y/n) down on the floor before we noticed a weird machine, "Well that is odd?" I ask myself.  (Y/n) looks at me before she asks me, "What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked me.

I'll look at (Y/n) before telling her, "A weird looking machine that is there." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Eh, it is kinda weird." (Y/n) said to me.  (Y/n) looks at the machine before she looks back at me, "Dante, you still have that item on you?" (Y/n) ask me.  I looked at her before I pulled out the Vajura and looked at the machine before I stuck the Vajura on the machine, but nothing was happening before I kicked it and it worked, "Well that happened." (Y/n) said to herself.  I just chuckled at her before we turned around to see a cage was lifted up and we noticed an item on there.  (Y/n) grabbed the item in her hands but before we could go anywhere, we noticed the doors were blocked off now, "Damnit!" I yell out in a pissed off tone.

(Y/n) put the item away before we grabbed our weapons out and started fighting demons until they were dead.  We were running to get out of this room before I noticed (Y/n) was holding the item in her hands, "Dante, I think this item is supposed to help us get across to the other side." (Y/n) said to me.  I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, you're right. Let's go." I said to (Y/n).

Time skip still Dante's POV

Me and (Y/n) went back to the same yellow door that we were in again but this time we had to get across over there.  I decided to make a plan and asked (Y/n), "Hey (Y/n) is it okay that I give you a piggyback ride do you trust me?" I asked (Y/n).   (Y/n) agreed with my plan and I lower down so I can get on her on my back.  Once she was on my back I started to sprint to the area where we had gone before the stone stairs fell. 

For some reason we didn't fall in when we were alright and we made it across to put the Soul of Steel in the circle area and a noise came by and there was a door.  I opened it, so we can go to the other side, "Hey Dante, you can put me down now please." (Y/n) said to me.  I nodded my head and put her down gently and we went downstairs and there was a weird elevator, "I wonder if we can start this weird platform elevator." (Y/n) said to me.  I look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Well we can try to find a way to start the elevator platform." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) nods her head before we start walking to look around the room to find a way to start the platform elevator before I notice the wheel that I can slash my sword to get it to work.  I'll look at (Y/n) before telling her, "You go on the platform. I will be there." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) gives me a thumbs up before she gets on the platform.

I used my sword to hit the wheel and once I heard something and I knew it was time to go, so I ran back and I was able to make it just in time.  (Y/n) grab my arm and help me up, "Thanks for the help (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she gives me a smile before telling me, "Well, you help me a bunch of times, so I have to help out somehow." (Y/n) said to me.  I'll look at (Y/n) before I start talking to her, "(Y/n), you don't have to help me to repay me back.  I only care that you are safe." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she kisses my lips and I don't hesitate to kiss back on her lips before our kiss got a little sloppy before I feel (Y/n)'s hands on my face before I slowly lower my hand to her pants.

(Y/n) started to moan softly before I moved my hand inside of her pants but before I could put my finger on her underwear, we heard demons were coming towards us, "God damnit! You bastards pick the wrong timing to handle our business!" I yelled out to the demons with a piss off tone in my voice.  I'll move my hand out of (Y/n)'s pants before we get our weapons out to fight these demons.  Demons were coming to attack us before we start to attack the demons, so we got our swords ready to fight but we had to be careful because if we fall we had to do this all over again and the two of us didn't want that.  

We tried our best to make sure we didn't fall and we were able to make it to the top so we got off the platform and we were able to feel a breeze coming from outside and (Y/n) decided to take a break and started to feel the breeze coming in towards us.  (Y/n) decided to relax for a bit.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was relaxing to feel the cold breeze and it felt nice to feel a breeze coming from the both of us.  I decided to lean close to Dante's chest now, "(Y/n), you were really that tired." Dante said to me. I'll look at Dante before we started to kiss a little bit but not to much because we were still busy on our mission so I told Dante that we have to get a move on and he agreed to me so we both went downstairs while feeling the cold breeze on us.  Dante let's me go before we start walking downstairs before we see a red door

Once me and Dante made it downstairs, we see a red door and we both nodded our heads and moved forward to open the door and it lead us to a room where there was two big statues that were holding swords as so me and Dante went forward to go to the room but we heard voices talking to us, "Look brother, it's been ages, but we finally have company!" One of the voices said to his brother.  The other one started talking to his brother, "I see that!"The second one said to his brother.  The first one talks to his brother, "We must entertain our two guests!" The first one said to his brother.

The second one was talking to his brother, "You're right! We have to be gracious hosts!" The second one said to his brother.  The first one asks his brother, "What should we do?" The first one asks his brother.  Me and Dante were getting tired of them talking so we crossed our arms together because it was starting to get annoying  and we were walking in circles before the second one asks his brother, "How do I know? We need to come up with something!" The second one asks his brother.  

So me and Dante just sigh at this because we were getting bored of them already but the other one that is blue was saying the lines of, "Brother, our guests is signing." The first one said to his brother.  The second one just asks his brother, "SIGN? What is SIGN?" The second one asks his brother.  The first one told his brother, "Well a SIGH is when..." The first one didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Dante and I were tired enough of this so Dante shouted out to the two of them, "Enough already!" Dante yells out to the two statue demons.

Dante was not done talking before he starts talking to the two demons, "How long are you two gonna keep carrying on like this? In case you didn't get the hint, we both spell it out. Your GUESTS wants to go through. Got it!" Dante yells out to the two demons statues.  I was going to talk to Dante, we felt rumbling coming from both of them and of course they started talking once again, "Our job here is to guard this door!" The first one yells out to us.  The second one gets out of his place before he yells out to me and Dante, "That's right! We cannot let you two pass!" The second yells out to us.

We watched both of them get up and started to come towards us, so I let Dante know, "You take the blue one and I take the red one is that a deal." I said to Dante.  Dante gave me a nod and we both started to attack the ones that I said to Dante, "Oh shit!" I yelled out in a panic because the red one was running towards me real fast.  Dante heard me before he started to slash at the blue one with his sword, "(Y/n), you alright!?" Dante asks me in a panic tone in his voice.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "I almost got myself killed by this demon." I said to Dante.  Dante just looks at me before he could say anything to me, we noticed the blue and red one were able to attack us because we weren't paying attention.

Me and Dante were on the ground from getting hit real hard, "(Y/n)?" Dante calls out my name.  I look at Dante before telling him, "I'm okay. I just wasn't expecting that." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Dante gets up and helps me up before we look back at the two demons before we decide to attack the blue one.  The red one notices that his brother was defeated by us.  The red one jumps up and he gets pissed at us because we defeat his brother and he uses his brother's sword and the red one has two swords. 

The red one was running towards to us before he tries to attack us, but me and Dante used our swords to attack the red demon, but I noticed the red one was looking at Dante, but Dante wasn't paying attention because he was busy attacking the demon.  I noticed the red demon was going to use his power to hit Dante.  I look at Dante before I drop my sword and start running towards Dante, "Nooooo!!!" I yelled out in a panic tone.  I jumped in front of the demon and Dante before I felt the impact of the demon's power and he knocked me towards the wall.  I was launched back to the wall before I felt the hard impact and my eyes closed before passing out.

Dante's POV

Once I saw (Y/n) got launched back by the red demon.  I just lost it because I looked back at the demon before I let out some of my strength and attacked the demon with my sword and guns because he was going to pay for what he did to (Y/n).  Once I got a good stab at the red demon.  I didn't stop to check if he was dead.  I ran towards (Y/n)'s body to see her still limp on the floor.  I pick (Y/n) up before placing her close to my chest to let her head hear my chest.  (Y/n)'s (h/c) hair was in her face before I started to move some of her hair out of her face, "(Y/n)?" I call (Y/n)'s name out.  (Y/n) was quiet and she was not moving before I started to shake her body, "(Y/n)!?" I call her name out again.  

(Y/n) started to groan from the hard impact, "Dante...?" (Y/n) calls out my name.  I look at (Y/n) before I nod my head at her before she could get up.  I let her keep lying down on me, "Don't move, (Y/n). You just had a rough impact." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she leans closer to my chest, "Okay." (Y/n) muttered out to me.  I slowly pick (Y/n) in bridal style before I wait for (Y/n) to wrap her arms around my neck and (Y/n) wrap her arms around my neck.  I was going to walk away from this room but we heard the two demons talking to us, "Wait!" The demon yells out to us.  The other one was talking to us, "Yes, wait!" The second one yells out to us.  

I turned around to see the two demon swords talking to us, "We have been waiting for a long time!" The red one said to us.  The blue one looks at us before telling us, "Yes, a very long time!" The blue one said to us.  (Y/n) just keeps leaning her head closed to my chest before she starts to sigh at this, "For someone stronger than us." The red one said to us.  The blue one was talking to us, "Someone who can control us." The blue one said to us.  The red one was talking to us, "My name is Agni!" The red whose name is Agni said to us.  The blue one tells us, "And my name is Rudra!" The blue whose name is Rudra said to us.  Rudra was talking to us, "You shall take us with you!" Rudra said to us.

Rudra and Agni just start talking at the same time, "We could be a great help to you!" Rudra and Agni said to us.  I was thinking about it until I finally made up my mind, "Okay, but on one condition." I said to the two demons.  The two demons look at me before they ask me, "What is it?" Rudra ask me.  Agni just tells me, "Name it." Agni said to me.  I slowly put (Y/n) down before pointing my finger at the two demons, "No talking." I said to the two demons.  Agni and Rudra look at us before telling us, "Fair enough. As you wish." They both said to us.  I grabbed both swords before I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "(Y/n), you better stay back away from the flames." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before telling me, "Okay." (Y/n) said to me.

I started to do tricks on the swords before I was finally finished with it, "Impressive..." I heard one of them say to me.  I got pissed off quick before I knocked the two swords towards each other before telling them, "No Talking!" I scolded the two swords.  The two swords stop talking before I sigh in relief, "Good." I said to myself.  (Y/n) looked at me with a smile on her face before I decided to check up on her, "Dante. You don't have to." (Y/n) said to me.  I'll look at (Y/n) before telling her, "I want to (Y/n). A good boyfriend will check up on his girlfriend's health." I said to (Y/n).  I checked on (Y/n)'s head to make sure that it wasn't bleeding and thank goodness it wasn't bleeding at all it was only bruise.  

I kiss (Y/n)'s head before telling her, "You had a bruise on your head." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she gives me a smile, "You are a dork." (Y/n) said to me with a smile on her face.  I'll look at (Y/n) before I put the two swords behind my back before I slowly pick (Y/n) up in bridal style before telling her, "You are my dork as well." I said to (Y/n) with a smile on my face as well.  I was walking towards the big doors to get me and (Y/n) to the other room.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.9K 155 38
Hi all this is my first attempt actually to write a fanfiction so bare with me and i hope my writing won't suck. Usually inspiration comes from music...
358K 8.8K 128
Everyone knows that the Demon Sparda had twin sons, Vergil and Dante. However unbeknownst to everyone, Sparda had a third son with another woman. Ent...
52 1 8
V(VERGIL) X ORIGINAL CHARACTER Vergil's fall from grace has always been shrouded in mystery and even more so, his time spent as V, the physical embo...
5.1K 104 16
COMPLETED!!! Thank you for the 1k reads!! This is the original Devil may cry cast. Mel is a demon Hunter with a secret, one she desperately fears he...