Cupid Screwed Up [J.JK x Read...

بواسطة Authoroberon

♧College AU♧ | Jungkook x Reader (Y/n) is a collage student who studies photography in Seoul national univer... المزيد

Disclaimers & Summary
Characters
Social Media
Chapter One: How it all started
Chapter Two: Trouble
Chapter Four: We don't talk but he watches my stories
Chapter Five: First date was promising
Chapter Six: Misunderstanding
Chapter Seven: Cigarette
Chapter Eight: Lies
Chapter Nine: The Event
Chapter Ten: He what?
Chapter Eleven: Jamless Jimin
Chapter Twelve: Just go away
Chapter Thirteen: Emergency Contact
Chapter Fourteen: Friends
Chapter Fifteen: I'm sorry
Chapter Sixteen: Heartbreaker
Chapter Seventeen: Accident
Chapter Eighteen: I love you
Chapter Nineteen: Don't mess with my sister
Chapter Twenty: Finally

Chapter Three: Plan

513 30 3
بواسطة Authoroberon

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked after hours of silence. Jungkook hadn't uttered a single word and it was kinda scary how pissed he looked. As if her voice had snapped him out of his thoughts he released a breath and smiled at her, a fake, weird smile.

"My favorite restaurant." He replied still smiling.

"What's with that creepy smile?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrows.

"And we're here." Jungkook announced before hopping out of the car. (Y/n) sighed and followed him but she couldn't see any restaurant nearby until her eyes caught the sight of a 7-eleven convenience store.

She couldn't help but laugh, Jungkook looked at her as if asking what was her deal which she gladly answered.

"Favorite restaurant? Really? Like, I love it. Honestly, it's my favorite too but I think that's the reason why you're still single." She laughed again and he rolled his eyes.

"You hungry or not?" He asked with irritation.

"Yeah let's go."

After picking up the stuff they wanted to eat they sat on a table near microwaves so they could have reach them easily. Their table was filled with cups of ramen and bento boxes, seeing as both were big eaters it wasn't actually surprising for either.

"Wah, it's delicious." (Y/n) said slurping her ramen and putting a piece of kimbap into her mouth munching on it happily. Jungkook unconsciously smiled she looked like she was having fun eating her instant noodle so he waited until they both were done with food.

"Ok so I'm done, what is your plan?"

"Well after they saw us together this morning I kinda changed our plan" Jungkook said drinking his iced americano before continuing, "We will pretend to date."
(Y/n) faked gagging before glaring at him, who was doing the same.

"You should be honored you know?" Jungkook said.

"Well, I'm not." She hissed, "You're an idiot or what? How can us pretending to date will help us to...achieve our purpose? When you said 'I hAve a pLaN' I thought you actually had one."

"You, are the idiot. They think we hang out together because we like each other so let them be. Like this, they will never suspect us trying to break them up. I will help you to get closer to Taehyung and as your boyfriend it will be easier for me to hang out with Mila to without Taehyung whopping my ass." He explained and it actually kinda made sense. (Y/n) nodded thoughtfully.

"I hate to say that but I still don't like the idea of being with you, even if it's just an act." She grumbled. Jungkook kissed his teeth glaring at her harder.

"You do know how many girls out there would die for me to glance at their way?" He smirked.

"Well, you're more than welcome to ask them to help you."

"Aish,,,you bugaboo."

"What was that?"

"My new nickname for you, girlfriend."

"I haven't accepted yet but whatever you say coconut head."

"So I will throw a party this weekend to announce our...erm...relationship." Jungkook awkwardly looked at her waiting for her reaction. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea but didn't care anyway, as long as he could get Mila it didn't matter what he did.

"Whatever. I guess I can bare being your girlfriend for a while." She said calmly but was freaking out from inside. She definitely didn't see this coming, pretending to be Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend? She was well aware of who Jungkook was and who every girl wanted to have him, but he wasn't Taehyung. So no matter how hot he looked or how rich he was, she was only doing this for Taehyung. After they discussed their plan for a little longer their get out of the store and went toward Jungkook's car.

Just as she closed the door her phone buzzed.

WWH:

You're a little shit.

2:45 PM

She was confused for a moment by Jin's text. Her heart skipped when she thought he might've figured out their plan but it was impossible, how could he? So with a racing heart, she texted back.

You:

Um hello? I think you got the wrong person Jin.

2:50 PM

WWH:

Is this irene?

2:51 PM

(Y/n) sighed in relief before chuckling,

You:

Nope. It's (Y/n)

2:51 PM

WWH:

Well (Y/n) you're a little shit too.

2:52 PM

You:

True

2:52 PM

You:

Lol, what happened by the way?

2:52 PM

WWH:

She was supposed to be my partner for a project but she ditched me and I did everything ALL BY MYSELF. She better pray I don't get my hands on her.

2:54 PM

WWH:

What are you doing btw? Did you eat lunch?

2:54 PM

"Is it Jin hyung?" Jungkook's voice startled her making her jump.

"Yah! Don't read my PMS." She yelled.

"Tell him you're with me"

"What?"

"Tell him you're with me, it makes our work easier. If he finds out then the whole campus will know." Jungkook said, grinning. He had a point though. Jin couldn't keep his mouth shut.

You:

Man, that sucks.

And yes mom, we had lunch already.

2:54 PM

WWH:

WE? who are you with?

2:55 PM

You:

Uh...Jungkook?

2:56 PM

WWH:

THAT'S NOT A QUESTION YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER WITH A QUESTION.

2:56 PM

WWH:

Are you guys hiding something? It's not like you two to have lunch by yourselves.

2:57 PM

You:

Well Jin, you see, I and Jungkook are actually dating.

2:58 PM

It took him a long time to text back

WWH:

WHAT?

3:25 PM

You:

Actually, you're the first one that I'm telling this to, so please don't tell anyone ok?

3:26 PM

By now both (Y/n) and Jungkook were laughing their asses off and struggled to breathe.

WWH:

Of course, don't worry.

3:30 PM

She switched off her phone and looked at Jungkook whose eyes were fixed on the road ahead of them. She hadn't noticed that she was staring until he spoke.

"Falling for me already?" He said smirking at her wiggling his eyebrows.

"You wish, I just zoned out."

It was silent after that until they reached her apartment.

"See you later." She said before getting out.

"...yeah...see you later..." Jungkook pursued his lips watching as she disappeared behind the doors of the building.

Suddenly his phone's screen lit up. He already knew it was a notification from Mila because he had muted everyone else so with his heart racing his unlocked his phone.

Love💜:

Is this true?

OMG...I can't believe this😍😱🤯 my two bestfriends are dating 😭😭❤. I'm sad you told Jin first but I forgive you as long as you treat (Y/n) well.

6:00 PM

Love💜:

I will kill you if you hurt her.

6:00 PM

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Truth بواسطة saph♡

قصص الهواة

844 119 25
{UNDER EXTREME EDITING AND CONSTRUCTION} Her life was perfect until she met him........... Kim Namjoon. Join me in this story of love and deceit. fir...
470K 21.6K 23
COMPLETED | Kim Taehyung is the University's heartthrob. Captain and star player of the soccer team, has too many friends to count and is dating the...
2.8K 175 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...
33 3 1
Hoseok changes the course of his life, and faces his love for his childhood best friend head on. or Hoseok is unhappy in his major of college, and hi...