Underoos

By 83836218d

Peter Parker- a normal teen in Queens, New York, goes to school most days and a high achiever, best friends w... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
A/N
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
A/N
Chapter XVIII

Chapter XIV

1.3K 33 6
By 83836218d

Thanks so much for all the reads, comments and votes, it means the world to me! <3

Notes: This chapter includes description of chocking and torture

Peter focused on not looking at the other people in the room, and instead decided to focus his attention on a section of the brick wall, as he pulled off his Spider Man suit. The material clung to his skin as he tried to pry it off from the layer of sweat that had built upon his skin. Finally, the red material gave way and peeled off his body before being dumped on the floor. It rested on the floor in a twisted mess that seemed to reflect the situation Peter was experiencing. The teen ran his fingers through his matt of golden brown hair each finger effortlessly broke through the mass of knots. He waited a second before checking out his external injuries.

Peter could no longer feel the ache that use to be in his shoulder where he had been shot. The hole in his shoulder said a different story. It was now bandaged up but blood was seeping through and staining the pristine white into a deep maroon. He bought his attention to a couple of cuts on his arms, they were dotted around in random places, but thankfully they did not appear as deep as he expected. The external scars tell only part of the story, and Peter hoped that the damage on the inside was not severe. The boy did not know what he was to be put through in the Hydra base but the machines, equipment and people did not help with his vivid imagination. The superhero could only hope that whatever they were to do with him would not cause him any permanent damage.

Peter turned his head to the right as he noticed in the corner of his vision a hospital gown hooked on a wooden peg. It was a dull white with a low grey collar that would lay just above Peter's chest. It reminded him of what Aunt May was wearing before.

Aunt May was the only reason why Peter was co-operating at all, he detested Aunt May with every emotion and was still deeply hurt by her actions. But, he loved her and he couldn't let them hurt her. It felt like a job that he had not lived up to, as Aunt May said, and now he needed to be the one to protect the only family he had left.

The hospital gown fitted fairly well on Peter. The soft, cool fabric brushed against his skin like a feather while its looseness contrasted greatly to the tight spandex suit. It hung just above his feet and the sleeves unravelled down to just above his elbow. The dim white matched the walls behind him, they were a dull grey and made of sturdy brick. Metal equipment in all sizes was compacted into the room along with a couple of guards and a familiar doctor.

Peter made his way over to the metal slate that was placed just opposite the too familiar doctor. He tried his hardest not to look at the man but the doctor was persistent in keeping his eyes on the young superhero. His eyes acted almost like guides orchestrating where Peter was to go, no voiced directions were needed. The boy laid down, his back made contact with the cold metal making him shiver slightly, and Dr.Yahontov went into action. He swiftly strode forward and bought out his bony hands, he intricately buckled up the straps over each of Peter's limbs. The teen grimaced as each leather strap became tighter and tighter pushing his skin against his bone, he was certain he would have a mark after. The doctor finally seemed satisfied and made his way over to the other table that was placed alongside Peter's slate. This table was around the same size as Peter's 'bed' but instead of a teenage superhero it had a series of equipment all lined up on it.

"As we said, we are going to test your powers in a series of ways to determine the power of them and other essential information. You are to co-operate otherwise you know what will happen", he glanced at the electric chair that stood in the corner. This small action resurfaced the recent memories of May's screams in Peter's mind, he shuddered at the drastic thought.

Peter did not answer just shortly nodded confirming that he understood. This was all Dr Yahontov needed to start the experiments. On cue, two heavily armed guards entered the room through a metal door placed just behind where Peter laid strapped down. They each had big firearm attached to a belt that sat across their chest, a stern face was held on both faces and their deep black uniform looked baleful. Peter gulped as he saw them enter instantly making his worry increased.

"Aha perfect... we can start now, yes", Dr Yahontov announced with an iniquitous look. His pupils grew with glee.

The doctor's fingers brushed over the range of metal equipment, you could hear soft clink as each fingertip made contact with the metal. His pupils dotted around as he searched for the right tool, the suspense built up with each separate sonorous note. Peter tried to lay as still as possible not wanting to draw any more attention to him, anxiety-filled his body spreading like a flood.

The man's eyes suddenly paused as he spotted a dog like collar made of thick metal. It had a series of buckles and buttons along the side and its polished sheen made it look similar to piece if dramatic jewellery. His hands reached forward and gripped around the lifted edges of the large ring bringing it up to just in front of his dishonourable face. He tilted his head slightly as he examined each knob and every button, his pupils reflected the sheen of glossy metal. Finishing up his expectation he twisted the last knob one final time before producing a satisfied grunt.

One by one his long legs stretched out in front of him making his way towards the innocent teenage boy that laid helpless. His walk was filled with pride and reminded Peter of a lion slowly striding towards it pray or a shark slowly gliding through the water ready to attach its teeth onto its next victim. Like these animals he made no sound while walking however, despite sight, you could recognise the doctors present by smell. He had a thick aroma of chemicals and rust that seemed to surround him wherever he went, it was a rather pungent smell and fairly overwhelming. He stopped beside the bed, the metal collar still tucked within his veiny hands and glanced down at the boy.

Ignoring Peter's emotions, he entangled his fingers from the ring and lifted it so it hovered above Peter's head like an angels halo. Peter squirmed and struggled as he realised the daunting feeling of the instrument about to take full action of him. With much difficulty, due to Peter's constant struggling, he managed to fit the ring around Peter's neck. It laid there rather pathetically causing no harm.

"What are you going to do with that. Why is it around my neck?" Peter questioned. His eyes were filled with worry and his body alert.

Dr Yahontov bought his bony finger up to his lips with a threatening glare stretched across his face symbolising that a Peter should talk no more. Peter denied.

"Tell me what you are doing and what this is", Peter demanded his voice now filled with a shocking, even to Peter, burst of confidence. The doctor still did not reply despite the teen's desperate pleas and his shaking body.

Peter went in for another round of questions hoping with all his might that someone would tell him what this instrument was to do but he was cut if by the force of a heavy clamp pressed against his mouth. The cold metal pushed down his lips making him gasp for needed breath and silencing his pleas. The collar was now pressed into the middle of his neck making his veins bulge from the sudden pressure that was added to his trachea, with the use of his voice gone he thrashed his legs around in concern.

The man ignored the struggle Peter was showing while he focused on getting to one of the many knobs without Peter hitting him. He finally managed to make it through Peters thrashing limbs and carefully twisted a small wheel that stuck out of the contraption.

Peter stopped.

He became aware of the sickening feeling that was occurring in his throat. The pressure had heightened extravagantly in the last minute. The thick, metal colour had tightened so much that it cut into Peter's neck and blocked off his trachea from his mouth. He could no longer breathe.

"Now your quiet Спайдер", exclaimed the Hydra doctor with a slight chuckle after and a sickening grin.

His small figure shook with realisation and he pushed on the restraints trying to pry away the deathly instrument that was slowly choking him to death. His whole body pulsated with rage and fear as he face grew a cherry red and the veins on his neck popped against his pale skin. His lungs ached desperate for air and every vein in his body felt alight with fire. The ring felt tighter and tighter as the painful seconds of no air became longer and longer. Each second his body became more desperate and in pain, pleading for air. Peter tried to open his mouth but the metal clamp stopped any distressed shouts from being voiced. The edges of his vision became tainted and were just a thick blur of colours swarmed together blending into a deep black.

Desperation to breath overtook.

His skin turned ghostly pale and his, usually cherry coloured lips, were now tainted a dull, lifeless blue. His mind was hazed and the superhero's, once quickly beating, was now an unsteady tempo of light beats. His eyes bulged and the first tear dripped down his cheek. The rest of the tears followed in a thick stream staining the teenager's cheeks with long streaks of salty water.
His shaking body sudden stopped and his hands slowly relaxed so they laid slumped resting inside the restraints peacefully. Peter's eyes no longer blinked at an alarmingly fast pace. They just sat there resting on his glassy eyes. The blur of deep darkness became a powerful mess and was dragging the boy to a dangerous depth.

His body stopped.

The sudden pressure loosened as the doctor twisted the dial on the side that stook out of the crown wrapped around the lifeless body's neck. The ring loosened and fell limply on Peter's chest making a thump. There was no action from the boy as Dr Yahontov detached the intricate instrument without a glance at Peter. He passed it to one of the guards, in silence, while busily scribbling down notes on a sheet full of data and numbers. He looked at interest to the page that he was devotedly filling out.

The page was nearly filled with the neat scribbles of the doctor as he glanced up from his file to take a look at the experiment that laid stretched out in front of him. The once bubbly boy now laid lifeless and destroyed. The only sign of life was the slow pulse of his heartbeat and the sound of his soft inhales and exhales. His body had reacted well to the finalities of the experiment and his breaths could now be faintly heard after the collar was lifted from his vulnerable neck.

Dr Yahontov placed down his folder full of the information he had recorded down on a table and his feet led him out of the door, retreating from his prey. The young teenager laid unconscious in the room. Multiple guards entered due to the disappearance of the Hydra doctor and surrounded the room. No one would be able to get in or out of Peter's room without being caught by the threatening soldiers.
-
-
-

I feel so sorry for Peter ):

Sorry that this chapter has come rather late but unfortunately half of it got deleted and so I had to rewrite but hopefully this second draft is better than the last!

Thanks for all the votes and reads!

Love you all 3000 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 23
"I didn't even know you were my uncle, and now that I'm stuck living with you, the first thing you want me to do is spy on my best friend?!" I yelled...
302K 9.1K 14
Peter Parker. Just a normal kid from Queens. Well, normal except for the fact that his aunt's abusive, he's Spiderman, and he also accidentally texte...
2.2K 70 5
❗️DISCONTINUED❗️ Peter Parker is Spider-man. Obviously, only his best friend knows (for now) What happens when it seems like the universe is trying t...
317 17 15
(SPIDER MAN FANFIC) (COMPLETED)(DOES NOT FALLOW MARVEL TIMELINE) Peter Parker never expected to be a Marvel Hero but when he became the spider man t...