Yandere one punch man X innoc...

Par ppsychho

Y/n we can describe her as the most beautiful women, she's saitama wife, her husband will do anything to keep... Plus

✨Part 1✨
🌸Part 2🌸
🌸part 3🌸
🌸part 4🌸
🌸part 5🌸
🌸paret 6🌸
🌸part 7🌸
🌸part 8🌸
🌸Part 9🌸
🌸Part 10🌸
🌸part 11🌸
🌸Part 12🌸
🌸Part 14🌸
🌸part 15🌸
🌸Part 16🌸
🌸Part 17🌸
🌸Part 18🌸
🌸Part 19🌸
🌸Part 20🌸
🌸part 21🌸
🌸part 22🌸
🌸part 23🌸
🌸Part 24🌸
🌸part 25🌸
🌸part 25🌸

🌸Part 13🌸

15.8K 377 154
Par ppsychho

You were watching a horror movie with saitama, he really enjoyed watching the movie with you because you hid your face in his chest and hug tightly, you screamed when the monster showed up on the screen. Saitama hugged you and patted your head "there there, I'm here with you"he said.

(Saitama pov)
I wanted her to feel like she need me and only me, I wanted her to feel safe only in my arms, and show her that the world is not safe for someone so kind and soft like her,and she should stay safe inside the house, when we first started dating, I really wanted to lock her in a cage or in my room but I couldn't, I didn't want her to hate me so I let the monster hunt her and then I show up to save her, I wanted her to feel like she's in danger if I wasn't around her so she stays with me, but that never worked she would thank me and kiss me not that I don't like it but she thought if she was in danger I would show up out of nowhere to save her.

She doesn't care if she was about to die because she know I will show up, I messed up everything, now I can't take my eyes off of her because she will get in trouble ugh please (y/n) just be scared of the outside world so I can lock you here.
(Y/n) looked at me with tears in her eyes, that movie most of scared her so much, can't help it I like how she doesn't wanna let go of me "stalkers are so scary"she said, she was trembling I turned on the light and stood up but she wouldn't let me "no!"she said and pout, she's cute "I'll put the clothes outside to dry"I said.

Come to think about it, lately I've been feeling like someone is watching me.
I defeated so many monster in the past, maybe some of them have grudge against me, I don't care if they have grudge against me but what if they try to hurt (y/n).
I felt like someone run behind me so I looked back I saw (y/n) eating chips "hmm? You okay sai?" She said.

"Yeah, but I kinda feel like someone's watching me"I said "so? Isn't that normal? I feel like that everyday, it's normal thing human feel everyday"she said, her answer surprised me, this not normal to feel like someone is watching you! "No it's not normal! Who's watching you!"I said, "I don't know, maybe god looking after you so you stay safe?"she said, I closed the curtains and sat beside her.

I don't know how to tell her this is not normal at all, she won't understand or she'll find an excuse to it, she fell sleep on me, I really need to find a plan so I would have her only for myself and and only for my eyes to look at.

(Genos pov)

I've been following saitama sensei for sometime now and I couldn't find any useful information about how he got this strong, I heard him talking to someone it sounded like a female, her voice was so beautiful, who is she? Could she be his girlfriend? No it can't be..... it doesn't matter right now, I most focus on getting stronger and following saitama sensei.

Next day(no one POV)

"I'll go now, see ya"you kissed saitama before you left the house, 'should I go after her?... she'll be fine, she's going shopping with (f/n) and that girl strong...and annoying girl she can protect (y/n),.... hope she won't try and kiss my wife or take her from me again' he thought.

Saitama was walking in the city not knowing someone was following him. He went to a family restaurant and ordered some fried potatoes "there's one longer then the other, I'll keep it for last"saitama said, he went to a restroom, when he got back he didn't find the longer fries

(Time skip)

"Who dare take my fries!.....wait! That means there's really someone stalking me! I should find them before they try and hurt (y/n)!"he said.
Saitama hide somewhere so he can catch the stalker "this place is abandoned so if someone came here that means they are my stalker............they are not coming?"he said.

"What sensei doing?"genos said. He got a call "hmm, okay I'll back now"genos left.
"Finally I can have the answer behind sensei secret power.......DAMN IT! It's just a potato!"genos said.

You and your friend were walking around and talking, she slapped your ass "aahh~....why did you do that!?"you asked, she smirked "hmm, for no reason hehe, anyway. Is your husband treats you right?"she said "yes, he's so kind and nice and he always save me, he's my hero" you said "you know I can do better, leave him and be with me my princess!"she said down on one knee "haha, you're so funny (f/n) but I can't he's my one and only"you said.

"You heard her, I'm her one and only"saitama said "what are you doing here egg head?"she said with annoyed voice "I was walking around and saw (y/n) so I decided it's time to go home with her"he said "you sure you weren't stalking her like always?"she said "no, at least not today"he whispered then took your hand and dragged you with him, you waved goodbye to your friend "ugh how did she fall in love with him? For sure he's lucky"she said and walked away.

A voice was heard outside of the couple apartment "sensei!".
It was genos, he wanted to be saitama disciple.

'How long has it been since genos started living with us? He has been a really good help for me in the house, I should thank him and invite him for dinner in a restaurant' you thought "what is taking your attention from me? Is it genos? Is he bothering you? Should I kick him out?"saitama said not caring that genos is sitting infront of him "no, but I was thinking that genos helped a lot in the house so I wanted to repay him" you said "I did what I should do, it's the least I can do for letting me stay here with you"he said but genos was happy you appreciate his help and cared about him,"why do want to repay him? He did it by his own free well"saitama said.

"Still i should repay him for helping me, so how do I repay you? Do you have anything in mind?"you asked "....let's go a restaurant, me and you only" he said "okay, let's go tomorrow"you said "hey! What about me?!"saitama asked "hmmm, I don't know"you said "you can stay here tel we come back"genos said with a smirk "NO! I wanna go!"saitama said "it's okay next time it's gonna be me and you"you said.

'Do you want me to make her scream my name tonight!? And hear her moan while I-' "saitama I can't skip work, it's the tenth time this month" you said "was I thinking too loud?"saitama said "no, I just know from looking at you"you said.
"Now let's go to sleep".

Next day you were getting ready to go with genos, saitama wasn't having it, he kept yelling at genos for no reason, genos didn't care he just smirked "I will tie you up and fuck her in front of you then I will kill you in a painful way"saitama said "I wanna see you try sensei"genos said "I'm ready,let's go"you said before kissing saitama.
He didn't let go he kept kissing you sliding his tongue in your mouth.

You pulled away when you heard genos cough "t-time to go, see ya later babe"you said
Of course saitama followed both of you to the restaurant.
You and genos talked a lot, you were impressed, you and him have a lot in common, because he did a lot of research about you, and talked about the things you like and said the things you want to hear.

You went to the restaurant so he had the chance to put some aphrodisiac in your drink.
"Wtf did he put in her drink!?"saitama said watch from afar.
You sat back and continued eating and drink, he smirked he can't wait to finally claim you, 'now I can use it on her, I wonder how it's gonna feel when I put it in her' he thought.

When you walked back with genos, you felt weird "do you need help (y/n)"genos asked knowing what is going on, "no just let's hurry back home"you said, he didn't think about how to convince you to go with him to a hotel, he thought you gonna go with him when you eat the aphrodisiac 'damn it! This is bad I didn't think of a way to make come with me to the hotel, maybe I can knock her out' he thought.

"Are you okay (y/n)?"saitama showed up "thank goddess, please carry me and let's hurry back home!"you said, he did and took you with him, 'damn it, I'm not going with them, I don't want to hear her moan his name' genos thought before he left.

You pushed saitama on the bed and started stripping both of you "woow, what got into you?"he asked "I don't know, but I want you to..f-fuck me as hard as you can!"you told him, he was surprised not knowing how to answer he just did what you asked him.

It was a wild night saitama enjoyed it so much 'I think it had to do with what he put in her drink, damn I should ask him to give me some of it, never knew she had that dirty side in her, but it was hot' saitama thought.

You woke up naked, you didn't remember what happened, you looked at saitama and saw him covered In hikes, "what happened last night?"you asked trying to sit but couldn't
"You were wild last night babe"saitama said.
You looked confused so he explained what happened, you blushed "I'm sorry I don't know what got into me"you said hiding your face in the pillow "actually I like it"he laughed.

————————————————
Hope you enjoyed reading it🌸🍃.
Sorry if it bad and short💕✨.

Funny story that happen while I wrote this chapter😂
I copied a part in this chapter, then my friend texted me to post something in my account with a caption she sent, I forgot to copy what she sent and paste the part from this chapter, she asked "wtf is that you wrote"
I was confused so I checked, and oh boy my heart almost stopped.
I FUCKIN EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF 44K PERSON!! On instagram!
😂💔thank god it wasn't something perverted that I paste

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...
3.3K 44 33
In which (Y/n) Hado decides that her niece Nejire Hado would stay in her house for the rest of her remaining semester finds out that the semester bec...
10.3K 323 69
Hello if this works(for some reason it wouldn't let me post), I'm going to be writing Oneshots. I'll post maybe every other day I'll let y'all know i...
2M 45.9K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...