Lost in You ( yizhan ff)✔comp...

By kinestAR2010010102

JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after ge... More

CHAPTER~1
Chapter~2
Chapter ~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter ~7
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter ~11
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
Chapter~21
Chapter~22,
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WANG YIBO💜💜
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35 ( FINAL)
Happy Birthday to Xiao Zhan💜💜💜
1k votes crossing celebration
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
Epilogue 💕
🎉AWARD WIN :))🎉

Chapter~29

3.9K 213 20
By kinestAR2010010102

This chapter is being written by me as a celebration of my birthday. Yes, today is my birthday. Today's chapter is my treat! Enjoy😉😊

_______________________

After playing with the two adorable white bunnies under the moonlight till midnight, zhan still didn't seem to get enough of it. As soon as zhan saw those white furballs, he hugged yibo as a thank you for 5 mins before starting to play will them. He and yibo played with the two bunnies till 1:30am before calling it off as a day.

But....it seemed as though zhan didn't have enough.

Next morning, yibo turned around on his side in the middle of his sleep. He stretched out his arm to wrap it around the warm body zhan. But instead of zhan....he felt the soft crumbled up fabric of the duvet. At first he thought the crumpled up fabric was zhan's nightshirt. But somehow....it felt...weird...it was not a human body....it was just a normal fabric of the blanket.

Yibo's eyes snapped open and he sat straight up.

Zhan was not there beside him.

He jumped out of the bed as panic crept up his guts. He was so anxious that he wore his left foot slipper on his right foot and vice versa. He didn't have time to care about his slippers as at the moment he was freaking out due to the sudden absence of zhan.

He skipped recklessly down the stairs, jumping three steps down at a time. He reached down and ran about through out the whole house calling his lover's name.

He found him nowhere.

Yibo started to panic badly now. He searched every corner of the house but he found zhan nowhere. He sat down with a bump on the bed of the guest room he currently finished searching. He ran his fingers through his hair in impatience.

Just as he was about to dial zhan's number, a realization hit him hard.

The backyard....he didn't search there yet. Throwing caution to the air he jumped up and ran to the huge sliding glass doors in front of the living room which led to zhan's airy backyard with beds of flowers and a small terrace. He ran everywhere until he took a turn and and headed to the secluded area of the backyard. That place was not bad, long tree branches covered the top. That area of the yard was good for summer as the trees shaded the area from excessive sunlight.

As he approached, he knew at once that zhan was here....he had to...if he wasn't there...it would mean that zhan didn't appreciate the bunnies yibo gave him.

A/n: u know what i mean....

He reached the area and instantly his racing heart calmed down from its previous panic attack. He put his hands on his chest and regulated his breathing. After a while, he calmed down and enjoyed the scene before him.

Zhan was sitting on the freshly mowed grass  playing with his new bunnies. One of them had settled itself down on zhan's lap and nibbled at his nightshirt. The other one was lifted in the air and was gently held in zhan's one hand while his other hand scratched its ears.

Yibo smiled.

Zhan looked like a bunny himself, sitting in the middle of two other.

He walked towards zhan and sat gently beside him as to not scare away the bunnies. He wrapped his arm around zhan's waist.

"Oh! Good morning bobo~" zhan said and smiled as he leaned his head on yibo's shoulders.

"....u scared me....i woke up and couldn't find u anywhere. I searched the entire house before finding u in here. U nearly gave me an anxiety attack..." Yibo said as he breathed in zhan's comforting scent. Zhan chuckled.

"U literally freaked out over an empty bed? God...u r truly something." zhan said as he fiddled with yibo's fingers. The bunny which was on zhan's lap, hopped off and settled itself on yibo.

"At least u could have woken me up..." Yibo said and scratched the ears of the bunny settled on his lap. Zhan laughed. He put the bunny on his hand down on the ground and it hopped around him.

"Believe me, i wanted to wake u up..."

"Then why didn't u?"

Zhan grinned, " u were sleeping so peacefully that it would surely break my heart to wake u up....and besides, u were looking too cute while sleeping...i didn't want to ruin such a precious view."

Yibo smiled and hugged zhan tightly. They played with the bunnies a bit more until they went inside the house to eat breakfast.

*time skip----next week*
=Beijing countryside=

( Heavenly Cloud Villa )

Xiao zhan, wang yibo, yubin, ji li and zhu zan jin set of from Shanghai early in the morning and boarded the flight to set off for Beijing. After they landed, they freshened up in a restaurant and waited for zhuo cheng to arrive and pick them up. Soon after, Cheng arrived with a SUV and picked all of them up and set off for a hour long drive to the destined place in the peaceful countryside.

Heavenly Cloud Villa was a huge airy mansion built in a river side. The mansion was built by Lu jian min and Wang Qiren themselves right after they inherited their respectful companies from their fathers. They had this villa built as an ode to the friendship between the two families. Zhang jing and carman lee both loved airy and peaceful countryside view, so they had it built in the most splendid landscape in beijing and beside a river. The two families often came in here together to spend time together with their children or hold important discussions. This time, both of the families bond was more strengthened. Carman lee and zhang jing were friends since childhood and same went for lu jian min and wang qiren. After the two friend bonds got married with each other, all of them became more closer until to this day. Now, the bond was going to be more stronger...by chance...they also might become families. It was because of the loving bond between their sons, wang yibo and xiao zhan, who recently bonded together as couples. The families were delighted so they decided to hold a gathering for their spring break and celebrate the recovery of zhan's health and ofc the unison of zhan and yibo. They also decided to invite yubin, ji li and zan jin as they took played a great part in supporting yibo and zhan.

As soon as zhuo cheng arrived with the others, they got out and breathed in the fresh breeze of the river.

"Woah! This place is amazing!!" Zan jin said and soon his eyes fall on the huge mansion. His mouth fell open.

"Yah! Close ur mouth flies will enter." Yubin said and smacked under the younger ones chin and forced it close. All of them laughed.

"Zhuo Cheng-ge , this place is truly amazing." Ji li said. Cheng smiled.

"Yes i know...me and zhan used to come here since childhood...but still didn't get bored of it...it still mesmirizes us..." Cheng said.

"Where are our parents??" Yibo asked. Before zhuo Cheng could answer, carman lee's voice rang out.

"OMO! MY BABIES ARE HERE!!!"

All of them looked and saw zhang jing and carman lee rushing towards them. All of them looked towards their directions and grinned except zhuo cheng and yibo, who rolled their eyes at their mothers calling them 'baby boy' but after that they smiled too.

Zhang reached and hugged zhan tightly, almost knocking the air out of him. She pulled back and inspected her son top to bottom.

"U don't look as bad as i expected! Yibo must have taken good care of you."

"Yes mom! He did his best!"

Zhang and carman hugged every single one of the boys. While Zhang was asking ji li and zan jin whether they had any problems or not, the mother-son fight had already started between yibo and carman lee.

"Mom! Why are you kissing and hugging all over my face with all of them around!" Yibo said in a grumpy tone. His mother showed of her bad ass smile.

"Because i am ur mother." Carman said.

Yibo rolled his eyes and muttered, " crazy woman..."

"Yah! Did u just called me a crazy woman, u crocodile?" Carman snapped at her son who rolled his eyes. Carman hugged yubin who gladly returend the hug and politely greeted her.

"Learn something from ur best friend. Look how polite he is!"

"Yeah, yeah learn something from me Mr. Poker face!" Yubin said sarcastically.Yibo glared at his friend

"And why are u so thin?! Didn't i tell u to eat properly!?" Carman said to her son angrily.

"So what. U want me to look like a fat pig?"

"Yes, as long as it satisfies me."

"Shut up..."

"You shut up."

Every one could not help but shake their eyes at the mother-son duo.

Meanwhile inside the mansion.....

Lu jian min and wang qiren sat on the sofa talking to each other while haikuan was playing video games with Yuan. After some time, they heard quarreling voices outside.

"I guess they arrived...." Haikuan said.

"Yes, i guess....i can already hear mother and son starting it again..." Qiren said and sighed. Lu jian min laughed and lifted up Yuan in his arms.

'' lets go and see." He said and all four of them went outside. Sure enough, carman lee and wang yibo was having their little domestic again.

As soon as carman saw her husband, she yelled at him.

"Look! Just look at ur son, this crocodile! Its all ur fault!" Carman lee yelled at him. Qiren gave a desperate look but then smiled.

"How is it my fault?? I only helped you to bring this "crocodile" in this world." Qiren said and smirked. Carman lee blushed and took off her sandal and chased after qiren around the garden.

"You--! Come back here! How dare you!"

Everyone laughed at the evergreen couple running around the house.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
155K 12.2K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
337K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
145K 10.1K 48
Xiao Zhan is a cheerful and a happy boy but is afraid to love due to his traumatic childhood.... Will yibo be able to break the walls around zhan's h...