Chapter~17

*3rd person pov*
=Beijing, Xiao zhan's home=
Wang Qiren and his wife Carman lee came to lu jian min's house upon invitation. The two families had a long heart-warming chat. Liu haikuan came too. But he was with zhuo cheng on the roof top. After a long conversation, their topic changed to their children....most importantly Yibo and zhan. Both of the families were overjoyed upon hearing the matter between their beloved son's. Although they decided to wait for them to go out together before making further steps.
"My son...i just still can't believe that cold arrogant son of mine can actually warm up to someone so normally without any hesitation...zhan must be a really special case..." Wang qiren said with a smile.

"Well ofcourse he is! Its not everyday u find such a kind, warm hearted, cute, handsome boy like sean xiao! Our yibo is truly lucky!" Carman lee said and scoffed at her husband

"Well ofcourse he is! Its not everyday u find such a kind, warm hearted, cute, handsome boy like sean xiao! Our yibo is truly lucky!" Carman lee said and scoffed at her husband. Zhang jing tong and lu jian min laughed.

 Zhang jing tong and lu jian min laughed

"Its up to both of them...if they manage to confess....then we don't have any problems...but our zhan is really shy when it comes to confession...and as far as i can tell...yibo is not an easy case either." Jian min said.

"Ur right...but i swear im gonna be the proudest mom in the universe if my yibo opens up his heart." Carman lee said with a bewilder smile. Wang qiren rolled his eyes playfully at his wife. Every one laughed. They talked more until lu jian min decided to bring up something. Zhang jing smiled encouragingly for her husband to continue.

"I have something to tell u guys...i think its best if i told u..." Jian min said and pursed his lips.

"What is it?" Wang qiren asked concerned.

" well...few days ago..i received a text from an unknown number...it was sort of a..warning threat.."

"OK...what does it say??" Carman lee asked.

"It said...be prepared for what is to come." Zhang jing says and frowns. Wang qiren and carman lee looked at eachother in confusion.

"Did u try tracing the number??"

"Yes. But the sender used a burner phone to message the text so we were unable to track it.." Lu jian min said and sighed.

"Do u think it is....him..?!" Qiren asked startled. They all looked at each other.