Chapter~18

*3rd person POV*
After nearly two hours of refusing, zhan finally agreed to stay at yibo's house for the night. There were two reasons why he didn't want to agree. One was, zhan being the boy he is, he didn't want to burden anyone else for his problems. To which, yibo strongly disagreed. The second reason was, he knew he was gonna have a heart attack if he stays with yibo. But atlast he agreed as he long ago surrendered himself to his heart.

Now here he was, in yibo's car's passenger seat, thinking about how will he control his poor heart. They talked now and then until they reached yibo's house. Zhan got out and his jaw dropped when he looked at yibo's house.

Yibo parked his car in the parking area and stood beside zhan and looked at him

Yibo parked his car in the parking area and stood beside zhan and looked at him. Zhan was staring at the house as if he just saw an alien.

"Zhan...?" Yibo asked to get his attention.

"You live here..? Alone...? In this HUGE house?!"  Zhan asked in complete astonishment. Yibo chuckled.

"Well, yeah, i live alone. And who's house are u calling big? Have you looked at your one? That's also quite big for one person to stay in." Yibo retorted sarcastically. Zhan pouted.

"Its not my fault. My dad arranged the house for me." Zhan said.

"Well. My case is similar. Except it was my mom who chose the house for me. She has a big taste." Yibo said.

"Carman aunty chose this house!? Wow. She really has a great taste." Zhan said. They both entered the house and the first thing zhan did was throw his bag on the couch and threw himself on the sofa and laid back his head on the headrest. As if it was his own house. It didn't upset yibo,on the contrary it made him feel delighted. He went and sat beside zhan.

"Tired?" Yibo asked zhan. Zhan tilted his head towards yibo and nodded. Yibo smiled. Tired or energized, zhan always made sure to make yibo's cold heart flutter with his simple gestures. He continued to stare at zhan with eyes filled with overflowing affection. Zhan looked at yibo to ask something but stopped when he saw yibo's intense gaze towards him. He found himself staring back with his eyes filled with wonder. He saw his reflection mirrored on yibo's pupils and was surprised and taken back when he saw the amount of affection in yibo's eyes.
They realized what they were doing and immediately looked away blushing. Yibo cleared his throat.

"If u want you can freshen ur self up and take a shower. U can wear my clothes for now. Come with me i will show u to the washroom." Yibo said. Zhan nodded and followed yibo to a room. It was beautiful and elegant and it didn't quite look like a guest room. Zhan frowned.

"Is it the guest room?" Zhan asked.

"No. Its my room." Yibo said and rummaged in his closet for clothes suitable for zhan. Zhan widened his eyes.

"Ur letting me use ur room?" Zhan ask. Yibo turned back with a set of clothes and smiled.

"Yes. I don't like treating people who i am close with as guests. Here, take these clothes, they should fit u. Bathroom is there. If u need anything don't hesitate to call me." Yibo said and left before zhan could process the meaning of his words. People who i am close with. Zhan gulped loudly and felt weak in his knees. He quickly entered the bathroom and went in to shower and freshen himself.