Finn Wolfhard preferences and...

By babiipixie

This book is about random short stories of Finn Wolfhard and his characters, I'm not promising they are good... More

Request some shi
Mike- POWERS?!
6.18.18// Finn
Richie Tozier// Dare
It's you-Mike wheeler
09// Mike wheeler
mike wheeler (Close my eyes)
Finn be like
Friends 😌
Richie Tozier (Virgins)
Boris pavlikovsky (pregnant)
Attempt (Boris pavlikovsky)
Soulmates (Boris pavlikovsky)
Soulmates (Richie Tozier)
ITS FINNS 17th!!
He finds out you smoke 😳
Thru your phone (Boris Pavlikovsky)
Mind games (Mike Wheeler)
Honestly (Finn Wolfhard)
You come out as bi
Butterfly Repose (Finn wolfhard)
Pose (Finn wolfhard)
I don't want you to fall. (Finn wolfhard)
5 am (Finn wolfhard)
Tiktok kiss (Finn Wolfhard)
Sticking up for him (Miles Fairchild)
you get hurt (All)
Quiet girl (Boris Pavlikovsky )
This book is cringy
Cupids chokehold (Finn wolfhard)
This is awkward

Sticking up for him pt 2 (Miles Fairchild)

863 18 2
By babiipixie

Y/n's POV - 

I was sitting on the couch while Kate was doing work with Flora, Miles was throwing a tennis ball back n fourth I could tell it was annoying Kate and I didn't want to hear her bitching again so that's when I had to say "Miles can you throw the ball a bit softer please?" I asked him sweetly He smiled lightly and nodded then began to throw it again but it was still loud oh well I tried. Kate walked to Miles "STOP." She said sternly with her hand on his shoulder ( I needed to add some spice.) I quickly stood up and basically sprinted towards her then I pushed her as hard as I could "Get your filthy fucking hands off of him." I said she looked at me scared "If you ever even think about fucking touching him or even looking into his fucking direction I will personally skin you alive and wear your fucking skin like a costume." I said "Understand?" I asked "Y-yes" She stammered out "Good." I said.

I grabbed Miles hand and walked to his room "Thank you." He said "You're welcome, I know you'd do it for me." I said he nodded "I love you." He said "I love you too." I said while putting my arm around his shoulders.

yeeeeeeeee okay I suck at writing bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.3K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..