i could be your pretty girl [...

iggykoko által

moon is a girl living with her Dad in a flat. Her life is pretty average and unfulfilled until she meets clai... Több

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty-eight
Twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four

five

1.3K 28 18
iggykoko által

Moons pov
.
.
.

I placed my books down on my desk which was covered in dried glue and paint, and I slowly slid myself into my chair as everyone got settled for the lesson to begin.

Photography class was actually fun unlike most subjects, I enjoyed the creativeness to it.

My teacher was pretty young but she had the worst attitude. She made the lessons far worse than they should have been. Today she was wearing a small pinafore and had her blonde hair up in a tight bun.

"So everyone I hope you were able to write about the photographer of your choice." As I heard those words from my teacher and my heart dropped. I completely forgot to finish that assignment, I just went to hang out with Clairo instead. I began to panic and I cringed as I glanced around me watching everyone pull out their work. Whereas I just sat there silently.

Quickly, I tried to think up an excuse.

I forgot it? I was busy?... No...

None of my excuses sounded legitimate so I guess id just have to face the consequences, after all it was my own fault I suppose.

I watched my teacher approach me with a confused stern look on her face.

"Well what do we have here?" She said in her usual whiny toned voice. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Yeah miss about the work i-" I began before she rudely cut me off.

"No no no. I don't want to hear any of your excuses. You haven't done the work and that's that." She spoke demandingly. I'm sure everyone in the whole class could hear. I went red with embarrassment.

"Yeah well that's what I was gonna say..." I returned timidly, fiddling with the seams of my jumper under the table.

"Moon..." She sighed pressing her fingers against the bridge of her nose.

"I didn't expect this from you. You're such a good student I'm very dissapointed. I have no choice but to give you an after class detention." She demanded propping her glasses higher onto her nose.

"I understand miss" I sighed dissapointedly.

"Good" she replied strutting back off to her desk.

How come the worst luck always happens to me. I'd just have to get through this lesson then I could text Clairo to see if she wanted to meet.

I rested my head on my propped up hand and took in a deep breath.

"Oh man that's unlucky moon." I heard Ezra whisper from behind me.

"Tell me about it. I swear she yells it so that everyone on this planet can hear" I shivered embarrassed.

Just need to get through this lesson then we can relax. I repeated to myself in my mind trying to keep myself sane.

*
"Ok Moon, I hope you've learned your lesson. I'll give you one more week if not I'll have you fail my class." My teacher towered over me as I sat lonely in the class room listening to her lecture.

"Of course miss" I said timidly, refusing to make eye contact.

"Thank you Moon. Now be on your way." She scoffed and wandered back to her desk.

Flustered, I gathered my bags and books and threw them on my back. Quickly, I walked out of class shutting the door as I went.

"Phew oh my god that was. Terrible." I sighed as I pulled the door handle shut.

"You alright?" Ezra asked me clutching his books to his chest.

"Oh you waited for me after class? Thank you" I breathed exhaustedly.

"Yeah. You look so tired Moon"

"That's cos I am" I chuckled.

*Ding*

I heard my phone in my right pocket go off quietly. Breaking the silence. Ezra looked at me with a confused face, as if wondering who it could have been. I shrugged in response.

I pulled out my phone and saw the notification from clairo yet again. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her name light up on my phone, and a huge smile grew into my face from ear to ear.

"Ooh someone likes somebody??" Ezra cooed peaking over my shoulder to spy on my phone.

"What?! No..." I denied clutching my phone to my chest in doubt. I didn't like her. Not like that... Did I?I'd only met her like... Twice? However a little part of my did get butterflies when I read her messages.

Not waisting another moment, now that Ezra had retreated I swiped up on my notification.

Clairo- hey Moon! What's up are you busy? I was thinking we could meet up in the park or something?

Moon- nope I'm not busy, I'd love to!

I quickly responded. How odd, I was planning on texting her just then.

"It was Clairo..." I trailed off staring at Ezra's feet.

"You're blushing" he cooed teasing me. I didn't even realise.

"Shut up, do you want me to take you to the park with her or not." I snapped back

"Yeah sorry" he chuckled and we made out way out of the school building.

*

Ezra and I sat under a large oak tree. The sun was blazing down onto the parched grass and burned it up even more. We however, lounged comfortably in the shade of the tree. Ezra was laying in his back, his thin framed glasses tilted wonkily off his nose, with his hands clasped behind his head.

"Is she here yet?" He said squinting as he looked up at the tree branches towering over us.

"Not yet" I sighed looking around anxiously anticipating her arrival. I scanned the area around me. People were everywhere, a lady and her two children sat buy a bunch of flowers ass theu took pictures of them together. It warmed my heart and made me smile, looking at how innocently happy they all were.

We ended up waiting another 10minutes for Clairo to arrive yet there was still no sign of her... I was beginning bro doubt she would show up, so I took the decision to give her a call.

It rang three times before she luckily picked up.

"Oh hey Clairo you on your way yet?" I asked concern in my tone of voice

"Y-yeah, sorry I'm late I'm just around the corner ill see you in a sec!" She panted. Was she running??

"Ok see you so-" and she hung up. I didn't take it to heart I expect she was pretty flustered.

A few more minutes past and I kept an eye out for her. When suddenly in the peripheral of my vision I saw her quickly walking towards us with a small bag on.

Her cheeks were red, they almost looked burning in the sun. Her hair looked straighter than the last time I saw it, she must have straightened it. It was really pretty actually.

"Hey clairo!" I shouted and waved my hand in the air, signaling where we were.

She looked around for us for a split second then shouted back in return.

"Moon!!!"

Ezra shot up from the lying position he was in and sat up leaning against the trunk of the tree now.

"Moon, I'm so sorry I'm late, I was busy making these sandwiches for you. Oh and your friend is here aswell!" She said breathing heavily but in a happy tone.

"Yeah, I thought I'd let him tag along" I joked shooting a glance his way.

"Good job I brought spare sandwiches then." She giggled.

"Oh and I don't think I ever caught your name" Clairo said sitting herself down in-between me and Ezra.

"I'm Ezra" he smiled

"Ezra, that's a nice name" she grinned as she pulled out the sandwiches from the back of her backpack.

Inside her bag she had four sandwiches. All cut into triangular shapes and wrapped neatly in tinfoil. She reached into he bag and pulled them out passing them to each of us.

Daintily, I tried to unwrap the neatly cut sandwiches.

"Oh I hope you like jam by the way... I've never met someone who doesn't like jam so I thought I'd just make them" she asked brushing through her hair with her fingers.

"Oh no I love jam" I reassured her smiling in reply.

"Goodie"

The food was surprisingly good actually, but it was so warm that it made the jam hot, but it didn't matter too much it tasted pretty good nevertheless.

*

After we had eaten I took a few photos of us, for the memories. Clairo collapsed onto the grass below us resting her head on my knee, since my legs were stretched out. My hot burning back was leaning against the stump of the tree.

Her long hair spread into the grass and in my bare legs. Slowly she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

"This is nice" she smiled still keeping her eyes shut.

"Y-yeah it is" I blurted out in a gay panic. I blushed, I didn't quite know where to put my hands so I just decided to play with her hair.

Ezra, who was also sat next to me, gave me the eyes he definitely thought I had a thing for her. Which... I didn't right?

I played with her hair and ran my fingers through it effortlessly. She must hate care of it so well because it was so soft. I made lots of small little plaits in her hair, not tying the ends up and letting them loosen.

We sat in silence, listening to the distant murmur of people chattering and birds tweeting overhead. A soft summer breeze wafter through her hair keeping it a little more cool now.

As the sun was a little lower now, the golden light shine onto her clear skin, making her look a little more tanned.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself breathless, thinking nobody would hear. She was... Stunning, to say the least.

"What's wrong?" She asked slowly fluttering her eyes open looking up at me, shifting her head in my direction a little more.

"Oh uh nothing!!" I laughed at my own stupidity. She slowly lifted her head up off of my legs and propped herself up next to me instead.

"I'm weirdly tired" Clairo said softly. She shuffled slowly towards me, until she was pressed up completely to my shoulder.

Just relax. I told myself. Around girls I was always nervous, probably because I didn't have many friends who were girls. Girlfriend or girl that's a friend?

"You wanna head back?" I asked.

"No it's fine I like it here" she giggled and muddled her head into my shoulder and closed her eyes.

.

Before I noticed she had dosed off.

"Clairo... Clairo??" I asked raising my voice each time. She didn't answer, here eyes were shut peacefully.

"I thinks she is a asleep, she must have been really tired damn." Ezra laughed. Then immediately raising his eyebrows at me. I blushed a little feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Well I can't deny she is a pretty sleeper" I giggled out a tiny bit embarrassed.

"You totally like her don't you!!!" Ezra yelled

"EZRA hushh!!!! She could still be awake you dumbass" I cringed checking that here eyes were still closed. I sighed in relief. They were.

"You didn't deny it" he smirked.

"No...But I didn't clarify it either" I remarked.

"Whatever you say" he grinned mischievously

I brushed it off. Looking at clairo resting on my shoulder, I couldn't help but admire her. She had a small nose stud in her left nostril, and a few necklaces on. She was so pretty I coudln't tell if I was jealous or not.

Gently I rested my head on top of hers, slowly as to not wake her up. And closed my eyes along with her.

..........

Please let me know if you wanna see some stuff in this story or have any things I could improve on this is only my second fan fic so just lemme know!!!

Also please comment and vote it literally makes my day ily all have s good day x

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

10.8K 207 12
A Clairo fanfiction. (no smut but there are some sexual tensions between characters) 21-year-old Rosy desperately searches for a job after she got fi...
271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
53.6K 1.4K 18
Clair lives with her mom. Her mom treats her like she's nothing. She gets bullied in school there's not one person in school that cares about her. Un...
36.1K 1.1K 19
This is the sequel to "My new neighbor" Devon is 17 years old and in her last school year. She lives with her moms, who she adores so much. She's als...