camp cherry two | hs

By illicitivy

→︎ complete. 29/06/20 - 17/01/21. ︎→︎ contains mature content. Hana returns, anticipating a long summer fil... More

camp cherry two
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty

twenty nine

2.7K 63 113
By illicitivy

please stop being so attractive sir

✩︎

HANA

"Harry? It's Anne, are you awake?"

"Fuck, shit, fuck off," I hear the strained whispers of Harry trying not to wake me up as he stumbles out of bed, hopping into a pair of boxers and rubbing his eyes deeply. He yawns and stretches his arms on his way to the door, which he opens cautiously and quietly, still thinking I'm asleep, which I half am. "Hi," he mumbles tiredly, continuing to yawn.

"I was just wondering if you and Hana wanted to go to breakfast with me and Robin? Also, what were your plans after this? You know; going home, staying here, staying with Robin and me?" I hear her voice higher hopefully, and Harry mutters something I can't quite catch.

"She's asleep right now, she's really tired, so I'll maybe pass on breakfast but thank you for the offer... um, I'll have to talk to Hana but I'll let you know soon," he answers politely, probably feeling rather awkward judging by his voice and the silence that follows for a few moments.

"Is she okay? She's not sick, right?" Anne asks, and I stretch quietly, accidentally causing the mattress to creak, though I suppose it gives Harry a reason to escape from that situation.

"No, not sick, just really... tired, really tired. From the wedding and everything, you know? And we got drunk, so..." he rambles, and I can tell from the first word that he's getting nervous, so I climb out of bed, flinching at the instant soreness and ache that takes over every muscle, especially my legs and between them. I sigh, stretching my legs and pulling on one of Harry's t-shirts and soft fabric shorts before following Harry down the little hallway, resting my cheek against his upper arm with a smile.

"Hi," I greet her kindly, though I feel as if I could freely pass out at any second.

"Hi, I hope you two enjoyed the wedding and the party... I'll let you two discuss your plans and I'll talk to you soon," she waves goodbye and makes her way towards the elevator, both of us returning the gesture before Harry shuts the door quickly, grabbing the back of my thighs and lifting me up supportively.

"You should not be walking right now, Cherry, I'm not having you collapsing or some shit," he shakes his head, laying me back down in bed and rolling onto the other side, resting his head on my chest whilst my hand laces through his curls.

"Would that be my fault?" I tease, thankful he didn't fuck me hard enough to ruin my ability to make fun of him at every chance I got.

"I guess not, but you weren't complaining," he shrugs with an adorable pout that almost makes me forget he spat alcohol in my mouth yesterday. Suddenly, I remember the way my lip had begin to bleed, most likely from my teeth biting it so hard and often, and my eyes snap to the streak of red on the glass, except it's not there. Sensing my confusion, Harry explains, "I woke up early and cleaned up a little." His voice is almost shy and his cheeks rosy, and I notice the sheets made neatly, the floor cleared of messy piles of clothes and, when I manage to reach the bathroom, the blood on my neck from his kisses have been washed off.

"Very nice, thank you, baby," I smile, his arms wrapping around me as he pushes away from the doorframe and kisses my shoulder lightly, silently making sure I'm okay after last night. "Harry, I'm fine," I assure him, spinning to kiss him again softly, his lips pink and gentle against mine.

"Are you sure?" he asks again, concern visible in his tone and bright eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay," I laugh lightly at his worry, "might need a bit of help walking though, and we might not be fucking for at least a week after that."

"Deal," he smiles softly, kissing me again and spinning me by my waist, his melodious laughter joining mine.

"So, what are we doing? I mean... I guess we could afford a night or two here but, I don't know, would you be okay with staying with your parents? Sorry - Anne and Robin?" I ask, running my hands along his smooth chest and frowning at the way he flinches when I refer to them as his parents.

"Uh, maybe. I don't want to go home yet, not for two or three days, I guess," he answers, his voice a little higher in question and his eyebrows raised adorably.

"How about we stay until Wednesday? And stay at their house?"

"Sounds good, Cherrypop," he nods with an easy smile, "hugs?" he requests, his lips formed into a pout that I could never even consider denying.

My arms wrap around him gladly, one underneath his shoulder and one above whilst he mirrors the action, standing straight until my toes lifted from the ground.

"Put me down," I laugh, trying to break the embrace, though he doesn't let go of me and he keeps me in the air annoyingly.

"You're so little. A whole nine inches smaller than me, it's adorable," he teases, knowing how much it pisses me off when he comments on my height, though I can't stay mad at him for too long as he presses a kiss to my neck gently.

"I'm not that small."

"You're five foot three, accept it. You're a baby."

"Shut up."

"Speaking of baby, we need to go soon enough to catch Matthew. I wanna say hi, especially Leah and Millie," he reminds me, and I smile subtly, finding it adorable how he's so happy and comfortable around kids, which only makes me excited for our own.

"What would you do if I was pregnant?" I blurt out, his brows furrowing for a moment before he smiles softly.

"Cry a lot, kiss you, cry some more, um... love you and cry more," he laughs, though I can see that being exactly what he'll do.

"Like right now? If we found out tomorrow I was pregnant?" I ask, sitting down next to him on the edge of the bed and trying not to wince at the ache.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" he teases, poking at my rib playfully, "yeah. I'll always love you, and our baby - babies - whenever they may come," he assures me, kissing my shoulder and passing me a pair of shorts that I'd said I'd wanted to wear, and a pale yellow t-shirt he often wore that read 'because I'm the mom! that's why!' which always made me laugh. "Wear this?" he requests, and I agree gladly, feeling Harry's eyes on me the entire time I get dressed into the outfit he'd offered me. A small smile graces his face once I'm finally ready, his t-shirt a little too big for me; it's getting too small for Harry now, compared to when he first wore, it barely fits anymore, so I'm the only one who ever wears it anymore.

He's already donated half the shirts that he'd become too muscly for - which I'm complaining about in any way - to me, and I'd taken it upon myself to steal a lot of other clothes, as he'd done with my lip balms and scrunchies. He's wearing my cherry print one currently, along with shorts and a t-shirt - his usual attire - and his hair is slightly messier than normal, and his curls are becoming naturally looser.

"Like it?"

"Mhm," he nods, biting his lip to hide his smile and grabbing my hips, pulling me down to straddle his lap. I follow, although it hurts slightly, and I know he notices the way I flinch at the pain. "I'm sorry," he frowns, drawing the shape of my cheekbone with his thumb gently and kissing the tip of my nose comfortingly.

"It's okay. It hurts a little now but it felt too good to complain," I dismiss his concern kindly, tapping the top of his head and enjoying how soft his hair feels - even softer than usual.

"You're sure? I don't want to hurt you," he's still frowning, though he inhales sharply and smiles a little when I shake his head by his fluffy hair.

"I'm sure. Come on, we should go," I tug at his wrist, groaning as I remember we still need to pack our bags and ensure we have everything.

"I already did it. They're packed, Cherry. Probably not as good as before but trust me, they're packed," he seems to somehow understand exactly what I was thinking, grinning widely as I narrow my eyes at him. I'm still uncertain as to whether he's real; no one can be this perfect, surely.

"You're amazing," I squint, trying not to match his childish smile, his dimple popping out against his cheek cutely. "I'm never letting you go, you're perfect," I vow, though I'd already made that promise to myself a long time ago.

"Am I?"

"Yes, don't start."

"Please, proceed, list the various reasons I'm so great," he torments, leaning against the wall in the elevator as I press the ground floor button.

I roll my eyes in playful annoyance, "pretty much everything. You're hot and pretty, tanned, got tattoos, you've got good hair, nice smile, dimples, good laugh, you're funny, you're kind and caring, you've got amazing taste in music, you're emotional," I give him a sideways glance which he shrugs at, nodding as if to tell me to continue, "you're confident, you're loyal, you're smart, talented at everything, athletic. You can sing and play guitar, and you're godly at sex. Is that good enough?" I inquire, his eyes bright and full of humour.

"I think you forgot great kisser," he adds shortly, leaning down at an awkward angle to press a kiss to my lips which definitely proves his claim; he is a good kisser, the best, actually.

"You're also modest, couldn't forget that one, of course."

"Obviously," he shrugs his shoulders as if it were entirely true and clutches my hand just as we reach the bottom floor, leading me through the lobby.

"Harry!" I hear a small voice call from the other side of the room, little footsteps carrying Millie towards us and she practically leaps at him, catching him completely off guard, though he manages to catch her in time.

"Hi!" he exclaims with a handsome laugh, hugging her and turning to me with a wide smile. Matthew and Zoe approach us with Leah. Daniel is by their side and looks pretty uninterested until he spots me and rushes to stand next to me.

"She missed you, as you can tell," Zoe chuckles, gently rocking Leah in an attempt to calm her down. "I'm not sure what's taking Logan so long," she glances back to the elevator towards the back of the lobby with a frown, "Hana, could you take her for a moment?" she requests, and I gladly oblige, ensuring to support her head as I take her into my arms, pushing my sunglasses up onto the top of my head with my free hand.

"Are you guys going home today?" Matthew inquires politely, talking more to Harry as I'm a little preoccupied with Daniel's constant chatter.

"No, we're staying for a few days, then back to Florida," he informs him with a slight lift of his eyebrows, "what about you?"

"We're going to the airport now, to London," he responds evenly. Harry looks a little disheartened at the fact he won't be able to see the kids after this. "Need to say goodbye, Mil, we've got to go soon," he playfully pokes at Millie's squishy cheek, who turns away shyly as Harry lifts her higher and tries to talk to her directly.

"I'm gonna miss you, but we can visit one day," he grins boyishly as he sets her back down on the ground, bending his knees to her level, trying to cheer up her grumpy mood. "Give me hugs?" he pouts, opening his arms wide and tilting his head when she doesn't embrace him straight away, "Come on," be encourages her, her little hands resting on his neck as she finally accepts, hugging him tightly until he pretends he can't breathe.

"Back off," I shake my head with a fake-stern expression once Millie returns to her dad and Harry stares straight at Leah, still wriggling and babbling randomly in my arms.

"Give," he commands, holding out his hands expectantly.

"No."

"Give," he repeats, slower and more demanding.

"Go away."

"Hana, give me the baby," his tone is menacing, almost daring me, his expression set into a frown of irritation.

"No, fu—sorry, piss off."

He narrows his eyes, setting his jaw to one side and bending now slightly to chat with Daniel whilst Leah continues reaching out for the fabric of my shirt and tugging on Harry's cross necklace around my neck, now joined by the one he had gifted me yesterday.

"Can I have your girl yet?"

"Sorry, mate, you're gonna have to find another one."

"But I like this one," he insists, Harry glancing up to me with a smirk, his teeth biting at his lip when his gaze drops and he sees how my legs are still shaky as they support my weight and the baby in my arms.

"I love this one."

"I love her, too."

"Do you?"

"A lot. Can I marry her?"

"I mean, you'd have to ask her," Harry shrugs, trying to hide the amusement on his face.

"Will you marry me?" he turns to me, asking in a very confident and sure tone, though his voice is small.

"Well... I might be a little bit old for you, and I don't think Harry'd be very happy."

"I'd be happy if you gave me the baby," he mutters quietly, Logan and Zoe finally appearing out of the elevator.

"Stay mad, then."

"I will."

"Will you at least go on a date with me?" Daniel asks hopefully, and I bend down to his level to talk properly.

"Maybe when you're older, I'll take you to dinner."

"And then you'll marry me?"

"We'll just have to wait and see."

"Give me the baby," Harry demands again, and I sigh, glancing at him in annoyance before finally passing Leah to him. "Yay, baby! Hana's mean, isn't she?" he exclaims over-enthusiastically, a big smile gracing his face as he immediately starts bouncing her and holding her hand. "We don't like Hana, she's not very nice," he shakes his head with an exaggerated pout whilst I say goodbye to Millie, who's still rather shy.

"Our flight is in two hours and Zoe's already panicking," Matthew chuckles, implying for Harry to hand Leah back to him just as Zoe and Logan reach us, Zoe looking very stressed indeed.

"I'll miss you, Leah, and you don't even know what I'm saying, but you're so cute, so it's fine." For all the shit he gives me for baby talking Deja, he's really giving me a run for my money here, his voice at least a few octaves higher than his regular deep tone.

"Harry, they really need to go, baby," I remind him teasingly, his face falling into a sad frown as he begrudgingly hands her over to Zoe, standing quietly next to me with an unimpressed expression and holding my hand tightly.

✩︎

"I miss the babies," Harry groans muffedly, flopping down into the bed. We have only half an hour until checkout and he's still moping around, complaining about how much he misses all his family, specifically Millie and Leah, of course.

"You can see them soon enough, Harrybaby, but we should go," I remind him once again, and he flips onto his back, shifting restlessly until his head could lean on my stomach. "Come on, Styles, time to go."

"Stop with the Styles, Anderson, you'll be getting a repeat of last night if you keep going," he warns playfully, though he eventually manages to haul himself to his feet and drag me out of bed too. "Are you ready?"

"Ready," I smile, resting my head on his shoulder as we carry one bag each down the fancy hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.4K 40
[complete]When agent Katerina Wild is hired to kill the most vicious criminal of the time, she meets the notoriously dangerous and attractive leader...
1.6M 62.9K 48
"Life is about deep kisses, strange adventures, midnight swims, and rambling conversations." -Unknown Running away wasn't the hard part of it. In fac...
1.8M 56.6K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
754K 16.9K 35
Harry sent an Instagram friend request to Draco Malfoy the night before they had to return for Hogwarts Eighth Year, they start talking and VideoChat...