Nations United: Rise of Aquar...

YamaRancor tarafından

A story of revenge and vengeance with romance. UNS Aquarius, a fighting city of STEEL, one of the largest sh... Daha Fazla

BIO:
PROLOGUE: The End Of The Line [Part 1]
PROLOGUE: The End Of The Line [Part 2]
BY THE WAY: POLL[NOT A CHAPTER]
Chapter One: A New Beginning?
Chapter Two: Home Sweet Home (Alabama!)
Chapter Three: A Friend(?) In Need
Chapter Four: UN Reinforcements
Chapter Five: New Comrades
Chapter Six: A Friend Or A Foe?
Chapter Seven: Azurlane Distress Call
Chapter Eight: Meeting Azurlane
Chapter Nine: Second Encounter
Chapter Nine(.5) : Immediate Encounter [Part 2]
Chapter Ten: The Aftermath
Chapter Eleven: Final Negotiations
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Seven(.5): Azurlane Distress Call [Part 2]

8.2K 126 429
YamaRancor tarafından

The broadcasted message echoed through out the area reaching far and wide. The UN Fleet at this time is currently barrelling and thundering towards their doorstep despite the rough seas.

Azurlane POV

Cleveland: How's that? The ultimate weapon humanity developed to combat you sirens! That's us, with the power of warships embedded into our bodies! The power to defeat all of you!

The ship girls out up a fierce resistance, but the sheer scale of the siren fleet out numbered them 15 to 1 almost overwhelming the Azurlane defences.

Javelin: Laffey, hang on!

Cleveland: If this goes on... This base might fall... HELL! NOT ON MY WATCH!

San Diego: I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing it :D

Pheonix : What an air head...

California: I'm sometimes concerned on how she got the 2nd most battle stars next to enterprise...

San Diego: Battlestars? What's that? Can we eat that?

(Heh... Mood)

Sakura Petals then started to fall from the sky out of no where..

Cleveland: Well... Shit....

To make the already dire matters worse... 2 aircraft carriers appeared from the thick fog that enveloped the base. This shocked the whole Azurlane fleet as they saw a particular seal that belonged to a certain faction and 2 familiar faces.

Akagi: Yes... We were created by humanity to fight the sirens. But a difference in beliefs and a betrayal split the once united four major camps, into two factions.

Kaga: One faction ristricts itself to using only powers created by human kind. That's you... Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

Both carriers then sailed closer to the front line increasing the tension of the surroundings.

Akagi: The other faction....

Cleveland: Its you.....

Akagi: ......The faction that will use Siren technology to defeat the sirens...The iron blood... And us, The Sakura Empire...

Multiple planes started to fly out of their carrier decks that seemed to be glowing in red and blue flames, those planes then began to swarm and circle around Kaga and Akagi.

The Azurlane fleet is shaken with fear as along with the planes of Kaga and Akagi, a huge Bomber and fighter formation can be seen just behind them.

Akagi: To those who don't know me... I am from the Sakura Empire, 1st Carrier Division, Akagi.

Kaga: Sakura Empire, 1st Carrier Division, Kaga.

Kaga and Akagi: Behold and Tremble!

UN Fleet

Video footage from the drones show that the situation in the Azurlane Base is getting more dire each passing second as Enemy planes and ships swarmed their base and overwhelming their defences. The relentless attacks from Kaga and Akagi severely crippling some ships allowing cracks in their defences to show.

Y/n <radio>: Grafton! America! Antonio! Jose! When we get within optimal carrier striking distance deploy all of your F-22's, F-35's and F-18's. Let them Climb and maintain 22000ft in formation with the F-35's leading upfront. When they get around 2.5 to a 2km distance from the first enemy ship, slowly decrease altitude to 10,000ft and deploy anti-ship missiles. Your priority targets are battleships and carriers. Secondary targets will be Cruisers and Destroyers. Don't worry about the flagships. Focus on your targets. Any planes encountered while heading to the objective must be shotdown. Once your objective is complete, proceed to intercept siren planes.

UNS AdmiralGrafton, UNS America, UNS Jose Rizal , and UNS Antonio Luna: Aye, sir...

Y/n: The four of you will also stay on the rear providing cover. UNS Valentine and UNS Crusader will also be staying with the four of you. While the rest will transform into their riggings and join with the relief operation. That's includes you North Carolina as we need someone to tell them that we are friendly.

North Carolina: Don't worry.

Y/n: How about the others? DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

UN fleet: Aye sir!

Y/n: One more thing, Grafton, America, deploy all of your A-10's for CAS.

Grafton and America: Roger that.

Aircraft started to line up at the catapults and runways. Grafton has prepared 125 F-35's, 125 F-22's and 150 F-18's same as America. Jose Rizal and Antonio Luna prepared 10 F-35's, 15 F-22's , and 20 F-18's each. Combined, all of you readied a total of 1035 Aircrafts.

(Note: Grafton and America each carries 500 aircrafts while Antonio Luna and Jose Rizal carries 65)

-10 minute time skip-

10 minutes have passed, and they arrived within optimal carrier striking distance. The engines of the Jets screamed and roared as they maximised their throttle, the huge formation blocked out the sunlight as they circled at the fleet as they advanced, North Carolina looked in awe as they did so. When all of the planes were already deployed, The planes went into formation and began to climb up to 22000ft.

Y/n: Alright the birds are up, approximately 10 minutes perhaps... They will be beginning their dive. Carriers stay here, you can provide cover by deploying Harpoon missiles from here. Since It's reachable.

Carriers: Aye, sir.

You, Sirius, Endeavour, Audacity, Hamburg, Heisenberg, Gottfried, Striker, Hunter, North Carolina's and Leviathan rushed to the Azurlane Base as Your A-10's as well as Grafton and America's flew close by.

After a short sailing, the Azurlane Base can now be seen, the battle is still raging on but its getting more dire. You them stopped and looked through your binoculars and something caught the attention of your eye that has surprised you.

Y/n: What the fuck is that?! Am I seeing this right?

You made a double take as you still can't believe what you just saw.

Y/n: Did someone drug my food? Or am I high and hallucinating right now? I didn't take any wierd drugs didn't I?

The others looked at you confused,and they also stopped and took out their binoculars to see what caught your eye.

They saw a Giant White Fox with ninetails fighting a little girl riding a unicorn... All of you look puzzled on what you saw.

Audacity: Sir, it looks like A little girl riding a unicorn, fighting a giant white fox.

Y/n: So you're telling me A giant fox is fighting a unicorn? What sort of loopy land have we entered? Since when is that normal? Is there going to be some magical girl transformation next?!?.... Y'know what let's not think deep about it as I am loosing braincells on a rapid rate. If I think even more of this I might get an aneurism...

All of you then picked up your pace to the lost time before stopping once again.

Y/n: Everyone halt...

Endeavour: What's the problem sir?

Y/n: make sure to catch up... I see something a little unpleasant.

Azurlane POV

Interceptors took off from Unicorn's flight deck as the White Fox from Kaga also did the same, a fierce air battle for dominance soon ensued

Kaga: I will devour you!

Unicorn then retreated back to increase the distance between them before fighting back with her interceptors but Kaga's AA is too powerful and she couldn't get close. She is then overwhelmed by the AA fire from Kaga which rendered he helpless.

Kaga: Is that it? And here I am expecting a challenge.. How pitiful...

Akagi: My my... You sure are enjoying this my dear Kaga.

Canon and gunfire can be heared echoing all through out the base as the Azurlane fleet who is on their last leg, puts up one last desperate defence.

Unicorn tries to evade the best she could but then she was hit but one of kaga's AA and was shot down..

She is now lying on the sea as the huge beast approaches her seemingly preparing to devour her. But then out of no where a huge pillar of water appeared between them just before she was about to become fox-food.

A man in blue uniform with huge riggings stood before them which shocked both sides.

The man then aimed what appears to be a Rifle to the giant fox before pulling the trigger...

... Knocking back the Fox 30 meters back. This baffles the mind of the shipgirls that such powerful strike existed.

Y/n's POV

Y/n's thoughts: That thing is tougher than I thought. Welp let's load up the black tips... But before that...

You turned around to look at the soaked kid behind you as she looked at you with both fear and admiration.

Y/n: Hello there little girl... Are you alright? Are you hurt? Let me help you up!

You offered her a hand, which she reluctantly accepts. But before she could even stand and speak, you then proceeded to pick her up and carry her to the docks which then you provided her with a warm blanket to warm herself up.

Y/n: Are you feeling better now? Just sit tight alright?

The little girl then proceeds to nod confused. You then went back to the open water as you load up the black tips.

White fox girl: Who are you? Identify yourself!

You just ignored her as you checked your watch.

White fox girl: Such Insolence! Then I'll also have to Ki-

Y/n: 5.....

You interjected her rather rudely which she gave you a scornful stare.

The loud sound of a thousand jet engines fills the sky followed by bright lights that look like stars that seem to be raining down towards them.....

Y/n: 4.....3........2.......1......

*snap*

...... then loud explosions.

*boom* *booom *booom* *boom*

The 1000+ Aircraft from earlier arrived just in time. LRASM's from the planes bore down on the Siren fleet effectively destroying or disabling most of them. Some have been severely heavily damaged, but none are left untouched.

Both sides were on utter confusion as to what happend. The planes flew by them on high altitude steadily ascending before circling back for another run.

The noise they created made it seem that the sky was being torn and shred to pieces.

Before they were able to go for another run, The, White fox girl's planes tried to intercept them, but gets greeted by AIM-120's and 25 mm GAU-22/A rotary cannon fire from the F-35's. And once again bore down on the siren fleet.

The second run was just, as devastating as the first. But now the rest of your fleet arrived also dropping from the sky as they hitched a ride from one of the A-10's guarding them. North Carolina's can be seen resting on Audacity's arm as she was dizzy from the experience.

Stiker: With all due respect, Please refrain from running off like that, Admiral.

She said with an irritated tone while glaring daggers at you. You chuckled at her remark which made her more pissed off.

Y/n: *chuckles* Alright, I'll keep that in mind..

???: Who are you?

(A/n: I'm batman)

You turned around to see another girl who has long blonde hair with fiery red eyes who looked about 15 or 16 years old.

Y/n: Can we hold off Introduction till later? We're kind of in the middle of something here....

Blonde girl with fiery eyes: Sure.... Wait... Is that..... North Carolina!

North Carolina: Cleveland!

Both girls ran up and embraced each other very tightly.

Cleveland: I'm glad you're alright! You're sister is very worried about you!

North Carolina: Well it's because they saved me...I had to undergo repairs so it took me awhile to return... But... How is Washington? Has she been doing well?

Cleveland: Well about tha-

Y/n: I'm sorry to interrupt your beautiful reunion but... We might need to focus on our fight here...

North Carolina: Right... Cleveland we'll continue this talk later alright?

Y/n: North Carolina, would you please tell your friends to retreat and regroup on our rear, don't worry about us, we'll take the front.

North Carolina: But... Y/n...

Y/n: Don't worry about us.... We can pretty much handle this... Am I right?

UN ships: Aye sir.

North Carolina: If you say so! Cleveland, let's go!

Both ships went to inform the others to retreat while you and the other UN Ships stayed up-front.

Y/n: Alright lads, it's show time!

You loaded a round into the chamber of your 50 cal sniper Rifle the others also did the same and went on a fighting stance.

Y/n: Hamburg, Heisenberg, Gottfried, Stay in the back and provide long range artillery support. Put those 16 inch guns to work! The rest you know what to do.... Leviathan don't reveal you position only open-fire when necessary.

You all sprang into action, destroying everything that get in your way. The mass produced siren ships didnt even stand a chance as Tomahawks and different Anti-ship missiles are raining down upon them. The 16 inch guns of the Hamburg-class battleships brought down the hammer on them, tearing them to shreads without mercy.

The situation in the skies were no different as the UN's planes were far more superior. AIM-9's and AIM-120's chased down siren planes but to no avail. The sirens tried to fight back but the fast and agile aircrafts of the UN evaded all of them and by using Chaff their attempts are proven to be futile. When the planes ran out of missiles, dog-fights started to happen but it could be hardly called a dogfight but a turkey shoot since the UN planes suffered no casualties except for minor damages while utterly annihilating the Siren Air Fleet.

Small fast moving targets such as PT boats or Suicidal motorboats as they were easily shot down by the A-10'a flying up above. It looked like as if an Eagle was hunting its prey. The Iconic sound of the GAU-8 firing can be heared as its bullets ripped through the thinly armored boats on an attempt to further inflict damage to the battered Azurlane fleet.

You could be seen standing in front of The two girls who seemed to be floating with the Giant fox protecting them..

You then slowly approached them weapon in hand ready to fight. The Fox let out a terrifying roar but you didn't even flinch,you just, continued closing the distance.

Y/n: Mind of I hear both of your names?

???: IJN Akagi of the Sakura Empire's 1st Carrier Division, nice to meet you.

Y/n: Akagi.... I see... Then the other one must be your 'sister' , Kaga, also from the 1st Carrier Division, correct me if I'm wrong.

Akagi: Yes... You are entirely correct, then since you already know our names, would you mind telling yours.

Y/n: Admiral Y/n L/n, you could also call me by my other name of CVNB-85 UNS Aquarius, now the Flagship of the UN Fleet. Nice to meet the both of you.

You started to examine Akagi. Akagi has long black hair with pointy fox ears with eyes of gorgeous fiery red color with red makeup to highlight it with that appears to be 9 dark-brown foxtails.

Y/n's thoughts: Are those real foxtails...and there's 9 of them.... It looks so shiny and fluffy.... How long did it take to groom them... Ahh.... I somehow have the urge to touch them... No.... Control yourself... B-but... Even just a little.... God damn it! Control yourself mate!

You continues to inspect her again, For her attire, she wears a white top that accents her NOICE features with a rather *cough* NOICE bust size, which is tied together with said bust with a black belt red miniskirt and knee high tights.. She also wears an overcoat that has a red and black theme with gold trimmings.

(Do I really still need to put up this picture?)

You then looked at Kaga to examine her, You noticed that she is another fox girl (Noice), She has shoulder length White Hair, also with pointy fox ears, her eyes are of a beautiful blue color with red make up similar to Akagi, similar to Akagi she had 9 tails but is white in color.

Y/n's thoughts: I am loosing my bearing.... Those fox tails just looks soo fluffy.... I want to touch them.... Lord show me how to say no to this.... I don't know how to say no to this... But my god... Those tails look so fluffy... And my body is screaming that I should fluff it... But damn it... Control your self... Breath!

As you snapped back to reality you examined her once again. Attire wise she wears a black top that accents her NOICE bust tied together with a black belt, a blue miniskirt and knee high tights. She also wears a long overcoat that has a white theme with blue trimmings and design.

(I mean seriously do I really still need to put this up? )

Kaga noticed your stares and glares at you.

Kaga: Tch... Pervert...

You then diverted your eyes towards Akagi who looks like is also examining you. But from the looks of it, it seems that she has many questions on her mind as her eyebrows furrowed into each other deeper with each passing second.

This standoff and staring contest lasted for about 30 seconds before you broke the silence..

Y/n: Soo... Are we just going to stand here... Or are we going to fight?

Akagi and Kaga: Bring it on.

You aimed you Rifle at them as you quickly closed the distance, you opened fired at kaga which only grazed her left cheek. This action seemed to piss her off as she immediately deployed planes from her fox.

The planes tried to strafe you with their pea-shooters but gets immediately counters by your CIWS not even getting close. your RIM-116 and RIM-162 missile launchers open fires at Akagi, she used her planes to block the missiles but a Single missile from the RIM-162 Launcher got to her but she surprisingly withstood it.

As you get closer and closer you switched to your secondary the AA-12 and sidearm, you then proceeded to kick the wolf to the side. Before rushing on to Akagi. To keep Kaga busy, you used you missile launchers to your advantage as well as your AA-12 to further keep her busy.

As you were looking at Kaga all the time, Akagi though that you were going for kaga but as you get closer and closer she got a shock as you changed your target.

You jumped to the air about the same as the level she is floating in, and pointed your 500 magnum at her. She used her tails to block it which caused you to hesitate and miss as you don't want to damage those tails of pure bliss.

Y/n's thoughts: Shit.... What am I hesitating for.... But those tails.... I can't possibly damage those gorgeous tails... Anything but that.... Damn it... I guess I'll have to use non-lethal method to do this.

You out away your Aa-12 and proceeded to talk out your retractable baton. You charged once again to the Fox-girls this time with your 500 magnum and baton on hand.

You took a different approach this time as you took advantage of one of your A-10's to provide cover fire. As well as your CIWS to distract Akagi.

About 3/4's of the way in you changed your target to Kaga, they already anticipated this as they already setted up traps to counter you from doing so.

But at the last minute, you once again changed target focusing on your original target, Akagi and hitting her on her arm and knocking her back in the process... You spared no time as you immediately went for a second attack...then a third... Then another.... And another... And another... Each attack is blocked by her hands and kicking her back ever so slightly.

This didn't sit well with kaga however as she ordered fighters to do strafe runs to separate the both of you.

Akagi seems to be also has knowledge of martial arts as each blow you exchange somehow refines her technique to counter you.

You only separated as a surprise attack from Akagi as one of her plane dropped a 100kg bomb while the both of you are fighting... As soon as you noticed this as the CIWS are busy fighting off fighters from Kaga, you then broke off from your attack to avoid the blast separating both of you.

The both of you then stared at each other for a minute regaining your breaths from the violent exchange.

Then out of no where as they were about to counter attack. A what seemed to be a blue glowing Eagle came down and entered the fox's body and exiting on the other end before Turing into a SBD Dauntless divebomber who quickly flew off.

This once again shoked Kaga and Akagi bit they seemed to have alrwady figured out who was it from while you were still looking out for clues to know frok whom was that shot from.

You looked at your radar and saw a single lone blip on your starboard side.

You used the scope of your gun to take a look at the lone blip found on your radar.

What you saw was a girl with a very.... Very NOICE figure, she has long white hair that is worn down and is wearing a captain's hat. Her eyes are of beautiful purpley-blue. Attire wise she wears a white sleeveless shirt, with black and gold trimmings, A tie, and a belt around her high waist. She also wears a NOICE short black skirt with again gold trimmings, with knee high tights with boots. She also wears a long black jacket with more gold trimmings a red interior and a logo on the side that says "ENT6", she also has an Eagle with her.

Y/n's thoughts: Eagle..... I want one..... Note to self, find and train eagle when we get to base.

Y/n: That ship.....

Akagi: Well well well... If it isn't Enterprise, The Great E.... About time...

Kaga: Tsk.... Greyghost.... This would be troublesome... But bring it on...

Y/n: Enterprise? Grey ghost? Great E? Sounds familiar...

Akagi and Kaga looks at you dumbfounded

Kaga: Seriously... You don't even know the name of your comrade?

Akagi: The GreyGhost? The dubbed the one of the strongest if not the strongest ship of the Eagle Union?

Y/n: Oh right.... Her...

Kaga: Oh my.... Do you have a brain the size of a pea? Or rather do you even have one?

Y/n: Your tounge sure is sharp... But ok..

Off in the distance multiple planes from her have been launched from her flight deck.

"Enterprise Engage!" She said before transforming into her riggings and started to sail to your location. hopped on to one of the planes she summoned.

The planes evade and weaved through siren AA fire dropping their bombs to any combat capable siren ship immediately silencing them.

She made a B-line to your location. You watched as her planes expertly weaved through the intense flak despite the rather old aircrafts. Some got shot down but most got to deliver their payload before breaking off.

Kaga: Interesting!

Kaga used her planes to attempt to stop enterprise. Enterprise drew her bow and fired what appeared to be a singular glowing yellow arrow which then brisk apart hitting almost every plane that Kaga deployed except for two.

The two remaining planes tried to gun-down enterprise but she once again expertly evades the planes by jumping on them and gets picked up by another one of her planes she did so before they could even fire a single shot.

Y/n: Heh... Not bad...

Akagi: How terrible of you to forget about me!

She let out a barrage of punches at you which caught you off guard and caused you to be jabbed in the face and be disarmed.

Y/n: That baton was expensive y'know?

Akagi: You should've paid attention instead of spacing out.

Y/n: Now you've done it...

You tried to elbow her face but gets blocked y her right hand. You took this opportunity to step back and gave her a turning side kick to the abdomen which caused her to flyback

This seemed pissed off Akagi as she looked at you with a more serious face.

She then suddenly launched at you which your body reacted by grabing her right hand wrist and her elbow and twisting it.

She used this to hook kick you hitting the back of your head. The inertia caused the both of you to continue moving forward and caused you to fall into each other in a very awkward position.

She somehow got on top of you with you getting a face full of her NOICE Ass as she was wearing a miniskirt revealing her white panties.

As soon as you both realize the position that both of you were in, the two of you immediately got off from each other.

Akagi is really pissed but blushing pretty hard which revealed her sharp claws. The aura around her glowed red as the suffocating killing intent was radiating onto the surroundings.

You meanwhile maintained a poker face but on the inside your heart is beating soo fast that in wants to jump off your ribcage.

Back to kaga and enterprise... She is now heading towards the White fox when suddenly it raised its paw and slicing the plane she was in into bits and pieces, but she managed to escape by jumping upwards just in the nick of time.

As she was already over-head the White fox, she drew her bow and released another glowing yellow arrow, but this time it turned into 3 bombs which dropped and exploded on the foxes head.

She rolled on the fox's back to soften the landing and immediately ran to get to Kaga who was flying.

Kaga: Haha, entertain me, phantom!

Akagi: Wait! Kaga!

Y/n: Eyes on me, bitch.

She got a nice moon lick to the face.

Kaga on the other hand now with blue glowing eyes, deployed her remaining planes to enterprise which she once again evades and blocks before jumping to her level and pulling her bow string, this action surprised kaga as she didn't expect her to evade all of that.

Kaga: You....

Enterprise: OWARI DA!

She let go of the string and pierced an arrow to her chest which makes kaga scream in pain.

Akagi: Kaga!

The giant behemoth was laying on the waters and slowly disappearing as kaga was recovering from the hit that she took.

Kaga: How dare you injure my body! This body belongs to my dear sister!

The enraged kaga deployed and reveled her blue carrier deck and is preparing for a retaliatory strike against Enterprise. Before getting stopped by Akagi

Akagi: Kaga, that would be enough.

Kaga: But dear sister, I still can fight!

Akagi: I know, but there's a right time for everything.

They examined the now utterly shagged and destroyed siren fleet with F-35's and F-22's zipping through the sky and dropping heavy ordinance on the sirens causing huge explosions and fires to spread. A New type of plane also came into view as swordsfishes from illustrious also joined the fight along with Prince of Wales.

Akagi: Well we've already accomplished our goals, mostly this mission is a success.

Kaga: Yes my dear sister, if you say so.

Enterprise: You think I'll let you go?

Enterprise then aimed her bow at Akagi and Kaga.

Akagi: Oh my, what a scary expression, I'm gonna loose composure.

She said in a mocking tone.

Y/n: That was a very terrible attempt y'know? Not very convincing...

A red paper plane paper cut out was thrown at enterprise causing her aim to be off.

She looked off to see on her right side to see another aircraft Carrier from the sakura Empire.

???: My seniors, its already time...

Akagi: Yes.... Let's take our leave...

Enterprise: Wait!

Both of the foxgirls, flew away with out saying anything else and landed back on top of their carries. With the threat already subdued and almost all of the siren fleet's ships annihilated the remaining siren fleet already started to fall back.

Akagi: Consider this as a formal declaration of War, Azurlane.

Kaga: We the sakura Empire and the Iron blood will now cursh your deception

Y/n's thoughts: They must've forgotten me here.... Heh, looks like we're going to meet each other more often if this continues. Oh BTW... How was that a win? They also suffered quite alot... Dafuq?

Akagi: The mighty must control the future. Heaven will reside with us.... The true conqueror of the seas! We are the alliance of crimson blood.... We are the red axis...

They got away with thick sakura petals covering their escape.

Y/n (radio) : Attention to all ships on the rear echelon, please be aware that retreating evemy forces might be heading your location... Please be on guard..

Grafton (radio) : Roger doger, Admiral.

Y/n (radio) : I'm calling every UN Vanguard ship to regroup on me within 10 minutes for debriefing.

Illustrious: They got away....

Price of Wales: Enterprise and those other unknown ships really saved us.

Illustrious: Such firepower and strength.... Who are these people?

.

To think that there would be was another faction out there.... And those planes... Those wierd ships and equipment... What did they call themselves again? The UN? Tsk... Another group of pests who would ruin our plans.... We must know who they are before we make further strikes otherwise.... Damn this is stressful...

- Akagi, Sakura Empire, 1st Carrier Division

.

-End-

.

(WOOOOOO! BROKE A RECORD OF A TOTAL OF 5000+ WORDS! TOOK ME AWHILE? YES IT DID... BUT DAMN... IT'S JUST NOICE... WELL SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE... WAS PROCRASTINATING ALOT SINCE I GOT HOOKED TO COD MOBILE RIGHT NOW.. AND.... KINDA FORGOT A LITTLEBIT I HAD A STORY....SOO BIG OOF.... BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THOUGH... SOO STAY TUNED... 👍)

To compensate you sons of guns for the very late update... I will be flooding all of you with pictures :D HERE WE GO!

This is what basically happened on this chapter... Its dumbed down yes... But this is the gist of it...

SHEE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE! SO AS LONG AS I LIVE I'LL LOVE YOU! WILL HAVE AND HOLD YOU! SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE! TONIGHT! 🎶🎵

This damn cat is actually pretty cute.... Umm... Oh no.... Uh... *added to waifu folder* Damn it....

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT BUT CLEVELAND IS A WAIFU TOO! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, CHEERY AND CHARISMATIC! I LOVE HER! (she's actually pretty cute when blushing ngl...)

Achievement get: Make a Family

Long island.... The Gamergirl waifu! SHE'S PERFECT! ABSOLUTLH PERFECT... Not to mention she's quite thicc... Just sayin...

And that kids why I turned into an alcoholic... Hornet a little tipsy is very cute... I wanna hug her...

Love will guide the way, Our hearts bond by eternal promise! We share our smile, our words unspoken. Our love will be one of respect, trust and confidence forever. From this day forth... Our fates are bound together....

When a ship girl is in their oath skins... I just can't help it but feel overjoyed... To the point that I want to cry...

.

NSFW WARNING

WERE REACHING THE RED ZONE HERE BOYS! GOD DAMN! SHE THICC... NGL... THAT ACTUALLY SUITS HER...

Noice.... This is just very NOICE... I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH BUT NOICE! I now fell in love with Akagi even more... Damn it.. I need to get a life... *cries inside the closet*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.4K 698 51
My first fanction in my Wattpad profile about Azur Lane... ...and it all starts in June 1942, when the Azur Lane's massive fleet is setting out in...
41.4K 631 25
"Hit first! Hit hard! Keep on hitting!!" From Admiral of the Fleet John Arbuthnot Fisher. An alternate history where HMS Incomparable exists, nicknam...
66.7K 881 18
[Tirpitz x Male Reader] The Leviathan, a creature of the deep resembling a sea serpent with a dragon's head and sometimes tentacles. These creature w...
56.3K 713 21
"Destiny always gives you a chance to make your life a better, but it never speaks about its intentions..." ???: "My fate may be set in stone, but I...