Stopping the apocalypse (Five...

By Avengergirl99

Sequel to Saving the World. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. The dynamic duo Maddie a... More

1. Right back where we started
2. Reunion
3. The tape
4. 'What is a friend?'
5. The Majestic 12 and the gala
6. Sibling reunion
7. A light supper
8. Öga för öga
9. The seven stages
10. A goodbye
11. The end of something part 1
12. The end of something part 2
Book 3 is out

Cast.

1.4K 10 1
By Avengergirl99

'STOPPING THE APOCALYPSE ' 

BOOK 2 OF 'SAVING THE WORLD'

CAST:

India Eisley as Number Eight/Madison Hargreeves/ Maddie /The Red dragon

PTSD. Childhood trauma and anxiety.

Fears: Losing control and killing everyone she love. Losing the people she love. Losing Five. Losing Freddy.

Her goal: Be happy, travel around the world. Live a normal, beautiful, long, wonderful and peaceful life with Five.

Old abilities:

The ability to move objects with her mind.

The ability to project energy blasts and orbs with her hands

The abilities to move people and object through the air.

The Ability to create a shield of telekinetic energy.

New abilities:

The abilities to heal others and herself.

Can fly by creating dragon wings on her back out of her red energy.

Skills:

Really good at fighting

"I warn you, do not awake in the red dragon in me"

"You came back for me"

"We used to tell each other everything, what happen, am I not that important to you anymore?"

Aidan Gallagher as Number Five/ Five Hargreeves/ The boy

Has PTSD, abandonment issues, trust issues, childhood trauma, anxiety, trauma from the things he went through in the apocalypse, and he feel guilt over the things he have done.

Fear: Losing Maddie, losing his siblings and his family, ending up alone, the apocalypse will happen again.

His goal: Stop the apocalypse and save his family, catch up what he have missed while he was gone. Be with Maddie, travel around the world with her and live a normal, beautiful, long, wonderful and peaceful life with her without any problems. 

Abilities:

Space-time manipulation: The ability to teleported himself and other objects through time and space. Can teleport both short and long distances.

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator

"All I care about right now is keeping you safe"

"I'm ready to give this a chance, are you?"

"Everything I did, it's all been for you"

"I have being protecting you and putting your safety first ever since I came back"

Cameron Monaghan as Custos/Freddy/Fred

Has PTSD, childhood trauma, anger issues but is getting better, anxiety, amnesia and trust issues.

Fear: Losing the people he love. Losing Maddie.

Goal: Be happy, find love again. Find out who he really is and where he is from. 

Old abilities:

Shape-shifter

The ability to manipulate elements

Can make objects out of either fire or water he has created himself

New abilities:

The ability to run faster than lighting itself.

Skills:

Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator. Expert Combatant, Master Acrobat, Amazing Athlete, Swordsman. Hand to hand combat, Gunmaster, Amazing reflex.

"If you don't tell her what you feel, it will be too late and you will regret it for the rest of your life"

"Name a single time I have let you down"

"I will protect Maddie and the rest of my friends with my life"

"You wanna fight, I will fight you, but get ready to get your ass kick"

"I know what is like not being able to live the life you want with the person you love"

"I am not going down that easy"

"I know what is like to not know who you are or where you are from, but I also know what is like to feel that you don't belong anywhere"

 "You and her belong together. The two of you have something most people search their whole live for and never find it. I know you love her. She is one of the best people I know and it wouldn't be long before someone else realize that and you will lose her forever"

Tom Hopper as Number One/Luther Hargreeves

 Childhood trauma. Abandonment issues.

Abilities:

The ability to exert force beyond what is normally possible

The ability to shrug off most physical impacts during combat due to his ape-like physiology

"He's an assholes"

David Castañeda as Number Two/ Diego Hargreeves

PTSD, Childhood trauma, trust issues. Anxiety.

Abilities:

Can curve anything he throw but most used knives.

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day"

Emmy Raver Lampman as Number Three/ Allison Hargreeves

Has PTSD

Abilities:

The ability to compel others to do whatever she desires.

"Cheers"

Robert Sheehan as Number Four/Klaus Hargreeves

PTSD. Childhood trauma. Anxiety. Addicted to drugs

Abilities

The ability to see and communicate with the dead.

The Ability to conjure spirtis and manifest them into the real world.

"Crazy or not that kind of love never dies"

Justin H Min as Number Six/Ben Hargreeves

Abilities:

Ability to summon monsters from another dimension and unleash them through his body.

"I'm not scared anymore and neither should you be"

Elliot Page as Number Seven/Vanya Hargreeves

PTSD, childhood trauma.

Abilities:

The ability to convert sound into energy.

The ability to control the weather when her emotions are high

"None of us are supposed to be here, right?"

The rest of The Umbrella Academy characters as themself

MADDIE'S AND FIVE'S PLAYLIST BOOK 2:

*Eric Arjes-Find my way back

*Kiss-I was made for lovin' you

*Plumb- Don't deserve you

*Sara Bareilles-Gravity

*A great big world- Say something

*Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

*Katy Perry-Unconditionally

*Emily Afton-lost

OTHER PLAYLIST IN BOOK 2:

*Kodaline- Brother

* Billie Eilish, Khalid-Lovely

*The Interrupters - Bad Guy

*Kodaline-Aall i want

A/N: Vote or comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 391 71
"It's you and me, today, tomorrow, forever and a day" Who would have thought that two people that hate each other so much that they want nothing more...
38.3K 512 21
This story is about family and about stick together, no matter what. And that real love never really disappear and is worth fighting for. True love n...
10.2K 233 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
18.7K 663 40
Sequel to 'Two Assassins in love' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse and defeating The Commission...