A Wolf In An All Vampire Scho...

De TransBtc

《No spoilers》 Mai multe

Cast
~01~
~02~
~03~
{Four}
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty-one}
{Twenty-two}
{Twenty-three}
{Twenty-four}
{Twenty-five}
{Twenty-six}
{Twenty-seven}
{Twenty-eight}
{Twenty-nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty-one}
{Thirty-two}
{Thirty-three}
{Thirty-four}
{Thirty-five}
{Thirty-six}
{Thirty-seven}
{Thirty-eight}
{Thirty-nine}
{Fourty}
{Fourty-one}
{Fourty-two}
{Fourty-three}
{Fourty-four}
{Fourty-five}
{Fourty-six}
{Fourty-seven}
{Fourty-eight}
{Fourty-nine}
{Fifty}
{Fifty-one}
{Fifty-two}
{Fifty-three}
{Fifty-four}
{Fifty-five}
{Fifty-six}
{Fifty-seven}
{Fifty-eight}
{Fifty-nine}
{Sixty}
{Sixty-one}
{Sixty-two}
Just A Quick Little Thing
A/N
A/N

{Sixteen}

143 6 7
De TransBtc

*Saturday*

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn are going to the sauna today. I'm so nervous but I kind of want to go.

I was at Wendy's, eating lunch with Zach and Jack.

"Nervous?" Jack asked. I shook my head yes. "When are you leaving?" "4. Going into the room at 5 and staying there til 6. I'm so nervous"

We continued eating.

*time skip*

I was in my room. Zach and Jack are in their houses. It's now 3:25.

I was using my phone, when I got a text from Corbyn.

Corby
Hey I'm here

Dani
Ok I'm coming down

I went downstairs and put my shoes on. I went to the door and opened it. I saw his car.

I walked over and got in the car. I smiled at him. "Ready?" I shrugged.

"You ok?" "Just nervous that one of our towels will fall down"

"Hey. It's going to be fine" he put a hand on my leg and rubbed it slowly with his thumb.

*time skip*

He parked the car in the parking lot. We got out and walked in. We saw a worker.

"There's nobody else here right?" I asked. "Nope. Nobody else is here. You 2 are the only one's here" the worker said.

I sighed in relief. "Ready to go in?"

We shook our heads yes. He grabbed 2 towels and gave one to each of us.

We walked to the bathroom and went in separate stalls.

I got ready and put my towel on. They gave us a basket to put our clothes in.

I put my clothes in the basket and put it next to the stall door. I walked out and went into the room. I sat down and then Corbyn came in.

He sat next to me and the steam started coming out.

*time skip*

"I'll be back. I have to go to the bathroom" he said. "Mk" he got up and left the room.

*time skip*

He came back in and he was doing his towel. I got nervous and looked at him.

"You ok?" I shook my head yes.

Then the worst thing happened. His towel fell. He sat down and I looked away. I heard him putting his towel back on.

He walked over and sat next to me. "I'm so sorry. I-" I put a finger to his mouth. "It's fine"

He sighed and looked down. I kissed his forehead. "It's ok Corbyn" We put our foreheads together.

I looked into his eyes and sighed. We pulled away and I looked down.

*time skip*

It's now 6 and we were getting ready to leave.

We were in the stalls and we were getting ready. I got ready before him so I was waiting out in the waiting room for him.

He came out and smiled at the workers. I got jealous for some reason.

We went to the car and got in. He started driving us home.

*time skip*

I was in my room. Corbyn left and he was going to his place.

Zach and Jack were coming over and I was going to tell them everything that happened.

There was a knock on my door. "Come in" Jack and Zach came in.

They sat next to me. "Tell us everything that happened"

"Corbyn and I were in the room together. And we just stayed there for a few hours. He looked really um... hot when he was sweaty"

"And then he went into the bathroom. Came back when he was adjusting his towel"

"And then.... it fell"

They were shocked. They tackled me to the bed and we all started laughing.

"Dude. You are so lucky!" Jack said.

"Am I? He was really embarrassed"

"I mean yeah. He would obviously be embarrassed. You got to see his thing" Zach said.

"Shut it Zach"

They laughed. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and I saw my sister, Anna. "You got to see who's thing?" She asked while walking in. She shut the door.

"Um. No-ones"

"Was it Corbyns?"

"Shut it Anna" I sat up. "Nope"

"I swear to god. If you tell mom or dad about it. I will kill you"

"I'm not. I'm just going to tell Corbyn something" my eyes widened. "Stop it"

She smirked and then there was a knock on the door. She shut the door and left.

"Shit"

I got up and ran after her.

I heard what they were talking about.

"So I overheard Daniel, Zach and Jacks conversation"

"Mhm"

"I heard that your towel fall down when you were at the sauna"

"Yes it did. It was an accident and I wanted to come here to say sorry to Daniel"

"Well he's upstairs. And I heard one more thing"

"What?"

I ran over and grabbed Corbyn. I ran upstairs with him. I ran into the room with him.

"Jesus. What is wrong? I was talking to your sister"

"Well I don't care. Just.... try to avoid her. Shes.... a crazy on"

He chuckled and we sat down. "So Daniel was telling us everything that happened during your little.... date"

"Jack. How many times do I have to tell you, it's not a date. It's just a little hangout"

"Ok ok fine" I felt Corbyns warm breath on my ear.

"I would love for it to be a date" he whispered softly so they wouldn't hear it.

I blushed and he pulled away. "What was that?" Zach asked.

"N-nothing"

They were confused.

"Well.... my parents are going on a business trip soon. My sister is going to a friend's house. So how about we go to my house" Corbyn suggested.

"Ok" we went downstairs and put our shoes on.

CORBYN

We went to my house and my parents were already gone. We went inside.

"Ash!" I yelled. She ran downstairs and hugged me. "What's this for?"

"I missed you"

"Awwww" they said.

"I was only gone for a few hours"

"Well I dont care. I still missed you"

We all laughed.

We pulled away from the hug.

"Kayli and Hayley are going to pick me up soon. So I guess I'll see you later" I smiled a little. "Bye Ash" "bye Corby Worby" she left the house.

"Corby Worby?" They asked.

"Oh shut it"

"I'm going to start calling you that. Hey Corby Worby" Daniel said.

I blushed and ran upstairs. I laid on the bed and then the door opened. I saw the boys. They walked over and sat next to me. I sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"So what was Anna going to say?" Zach asked. "I dont know but I bet it wasnt going to be good" Daniel said.

"Hey. Can you invite Jonah and Eben over?" I asked. "Yeah sure" Jack and Zach pulled their phones out and texted Jonah and Eben.

Then 10 minutes later. The door opened to reveal Eben. Zach jumped off of the bed and ran to him. He jumped into his arms.

"You miss me?" "Mhm" Zach said.

Jack looked sad. "Wheres Jonah?" He sounded a little upset.

"He's sick" Eben said.

Jack sighed and looked down. "Jk" Jonah said while walking in. Jack got up and ran over. He jumped into his arms.

"Man. I want that" I said. Daniel crawled over and sat on my lap.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks" I said.

He cuddled up to me and put his head in my neck.

"Guys. What do you want to do?" Zach asked. Jack and Zach got down and they all looked at us.

Their eyes widened from the sight they were seeing.

"Wow Dani. Didn't know you liked giving people hickeys" Jonah said. I blushed like crazy and Daniel got off of me. I sighed and they all walked over.

They all sat down. Zach and Eben sat on the black fluffy blanket on the floor. Zach was cuddled up to Eben while Ebens arms were around him.

Jack and Jonah sat in a bean bag chair. Jack sat on Jonahs lap while Jonahs arms were around him.

Me and Daniel sat on the bed and he was sitting next to me.

I looked at Zach and he shook his head yes.

I slid my hand to Daniel's back and slid my arm around him and pulled him closer.

I put my other arm around his stomach and held him tightly. I kissed his forehead.

We continued the day with just talking, playing truth or dare, eating dinner, watching movies, eating snacks and cuddling.

Well Zach and Eben cuddled on the floor. Jack and Jonah cuddled in the beanbag chair. And me and Daniel didn't cuddle.

We just used our phones.

I then got a text from Anna.

I clicked on it and read the text message.

Anna
Hey um
Remember earlier when I was talking to you?
When I was talking about the whole towel falling off of you thing?

Corbyn
Yeah why?

Anna
Well I was going to say something but my annoying brother ruined it by taking you to his room

Corbyn
What were you going to say?

Anna
I was going to say that I think he liked it when it fell off

My eyes widened and I turned my phone off. I put it down and looked around the room.

"You alright Corbyn?" Zach asked. "Yep. Yep yep yep yep yep"

They were confused. "You're not fine. What happened?" Daniel asked.

I looked at him and sighed. I grabbed my phone and went through the text messages. I found Anna's name and clicked on it.

I gave it to him and he read it.

His eyes widened when he saw the last text message.

He put it down and started blushing.

He looked at me. "You know that's not true right?"

"Mhm"

"What happened?" Jonah asked. Daniel explained it and they all started laughing.

"Dude what the hell is going on inside her brain?" Jack asked.

"I have absolutely no idea" Daniel said.

"Um. I need to get some water" I got up and went downstairs. I ran to the kitchen and put my hands on the counter.

'Oh god. Please dont be happening. Please dont be happening. God damn it! It's happening!'

Then I heard someone walk into the kitchen. "Corbyn?" I heard Daniel.

"Get out of here" "why?"

"Just. I need to be left alone for a little while. Just get all the boys and get out"

"Ok?" He went upstairs.

DANIEL

I went into the room. "Guys. We need to leave" I said.

"Why?" Zach asked. "Cause Corbyn said to"

"Ok"

"I'm staying though. Because I want to figure out what's wrong"

"Mk"

They all got up and left the house. I sat on the bed and then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

The door opened and I saw Corbyn. He sighed and walked in and shut the door. He walked over and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"I just didn't feel good. I didn't want to get you guys sick"

"Corbyn. We are vampires. Vampires dont get sick"

He laid his head on my lap. "Is there something you are not telling me?"

"I'll tell you another day. I'm too stressed right now" I started petting him.

Then I started petting his ears.

He didn't seem to like it so I started stroking them. He seemed to like it so I continued doing it.

*time skip*

I've been stroking his ears for a good 20 minutes and he seemed calm so I stopped.

CORBYN

'Oh god. I'm getting in heat'

"D-Dani. P-please st-op"

"No. I like petting you" he kept stroking my ears.

'Guess he's going to have to learn from the hard way'

*time skip*

It's been about 15 minutes after I told him to stop and he is still stroking my ears

'You're in heat. Why are you not doing anything to him? I dont know'

"D-Dani p-lease"

"No. I like to pet you"

'Just push his hand off and leave. He's just going to chase me! Then explain to him why he cant do that!'

"D-Dani. I-" "shush it"

My face is freaking hot right now. I dont know why I'm not doing anything to him.

'I think you like him so much. That you dont want to hurt him. Awww. Guys I don't like him. WHAT?! WHAT!? I love him'

'Awww. Awww'

I looked at Daniel and his eyes widened. He pushed me off and got up.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I forgot about it" I got up and walked over. He hit the wall and looked away scared.

I turned his head and he looked at me. I kissed his forehead. He was confused.

"W-what?"

"I can't do it to you. I don't know why"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean that.... I just... can't do it to you"

"Why?"

"I think it's because I care about you too much and I don't want to hurt you" he smiled and cuddled up to me.

"Now can you please get rid of this. I don't like being in heat" he was shocked. "I-I cant do that Corbyn"

"Dani. Just scratch my neck"

He smiled and scratched my neck. I calmed down and the heat went went away. I smiled and hugged him. I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I was so scared that you were going to do something to me" he looked at me while saying that.

"I could tell. You looked terrified and that hurt me"

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Can we go back to the carnival sometime?"

"Of course. I'd do anything to make you happy"

He blushed and looked away. I kissed his cheek.

We laid on the bed and he laid on top of me. He laid his head on my chest.

"Someone tired?" He shook his head yes. "Go to sleep bubba"

He closed his eyes. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.

♡♡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 74 10
FANFIC
7.1K 51 10
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ
35K 1.4K 41
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗯𝘆𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆 -𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺, 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘂�...
98.8K 1.4K 20
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘹𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘴 :) 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹