Gotham's Miracle : A Lost Mir...

By Be_Spoiled03

Once Ladybug and the remaining French Miraculous team defeated hawkmoth, the curse that has put on paris for... More

️Disclaimer
Prologue
️Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
️Chapter 7
Chapter 8
️Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 22

2.9K 91 22
By Be_Spoiled03

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Once Ladybug entered the Temple or You could say palace, She's been surrounded by assassins, She didn't want to fight, so she suddenly surrendered, So easily, They took her to their Leader.

They throw her to the ground in front of Ra's and Nyssa before fledding away, Marinette Cussed under her breathe before standing up.

"I could have walked you know!" She yelled to nobody in particular, Then she eyed The two infront of her.

"Welcome Young Guardian, What brings you here?" Ra's asked before Pretending to think, Then he snapped his fingers.

"Oh right, You have something That i want " He grinned, She growled before speaking.

"You Win Ra's, I'll give you my Miraculous and the black cat, But you will Never hurt innocent people ever again, And I'll take the bat and Peacock Miraculous instead. " She Narrowed at him, He and Nyssa Glance at each other before nodding.

"Fine, Now give me your miraculous" He said, He stretched his hand out, Started to hesitate but turns around when Assassins We're holding Sara Captive.

"Marinette! Don't do this!" She yelled, Then Ra's al Ghul Laughed loudly, He motion his assassins to let the girl go.

Then Sara Went to Ladybug, she Hugged her and started to beg.

"Please, Master Fu and grandpa Will be disappointed" Sara cried, Marinette shaked her head and lower it in pain.

"Because Of the miraculous, I lost my aunt,and an aunt lost her niece, I can't let more people get hurt because of it" Marinette snapped.

"Them Having the miraculous will Hurt more people! Your A terrible guardian!" Sara Sobbed, Then Marinette shedded a tear.

"I'm sorry..." She whispers before Taking some steps towards Ra's, But stops at 2 feet.

"You Hand me first" she said, Nyssa was about to disagree But Ra's held his hand up.

"Fine, But any trick, Your Friends and family will be killed"He threatened, she swallows Then nods.

"La peon! Khoufash!" Ra's Calls out ( Khoufash is A Bat in Arabic) ,Then what appears to be a different Mayura Which is Lila, With Matthew as Khoufash.

"What are you doing Grandfather!?" Matthew yelled, Ra's Had a scowl on his face.

"How dare you Yell at me! You do what i tell you! Or you won't Be worthy of taking my place!" Ra's threatened, Matthews eyes widen .

"Sorry Grandfather..." He said, Ra's motion him to give him the miraculous.

"You can't be serious! They're tricking you !" Lila yelled, Then Nyssa Kicked her in the guts .( Go Nyssa! :D)

"Stop that Mother!" Matthew yelled, He grabbed Lila by the waist Surprising his mother.

"What do you think your doing to her?!" She snapped.

"I love her, I won't let you hurt her, Even if it means I'll give up my miraculous!" He yelled, Then Lila clicked, She was furious for what he said, But played like the victim and Pretended to still be in pain.

"You don't have to do that for me.." She placed her hand the left side of his face, He seemed fazed by her, But ended it by grabbing her Brooch.

She detranformed in shock, And he took his off, He handed it to his Mother, Who grinned widely.

"You truly are my son" She Thanked him, Then handed it to Ra's.

"It's your turn Ladybug" Ra's handed her the both miraculouses slowly, she gave them to Sara to hold them.

"Now, Finish this War between our leagues, But handing us what we wanted for centuries.." Ra's praised, But Lila furiously Yelled.

"You Guys are stupid! I stalked her enough to know her pathetic tricks shes using on you guys! And you!" She started then Pointed at Matthew.

"You! I can't believe you gave up our miraculous Just for Stupid Love!" She yelled, Matthew had a hurt expression .

"You...Don't love me?" He asked With sadness, She rolled her eyes.

"Ofcourse i don't! You Kept me in A cell for months! And we've known each other for two months or more! How could i love you?! I don't even love myself!?" She yelled, She ran towards Ladybug.

Ladybug being Alarmed " Sara Now!" She yelled, Sara Ran Towards the exit of the temple, Assassins hot at her trail, Lila Punched Ladybug which she turned to dust, She was an illusion.

Ra's cursed in arabic as Nyssa yelled at the assassins,She ordered them to Attack anyone who was close to the building, And keep the black and blue haired boy In his cell.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Someone is In here!" An assassin yells, Red hood and Black bat curse under their breathe, The misson has been Compromised.

"The Missions has been compromised!" Red hood yelled through the comms.

"Copy that, Get Luka out now, Where's Sara!" Ladybug Yelled, Sara nudges her side.

"I meant The illusion Sara!" She said, The real Sara is multimouse Right now.

"Uh, I don't know, Should we go in !? Queen be yelled.

"Yes! We need those miraculous!" Ladybug yelled, Then then she and the batfam bursts in the fight.

"We need help! We're corned and outnumbered!" Blackbat yelled, Then ladybug and Queen bee Fought until they found Luka with them.

He was in bad shape but managed to Walk, He was happy when he saw Ladybug.

"Oh god! Marinette!" He yelled and hugged her she hugged back but quickly stopped.

"I'm sorry, But you need to get out of here!" She said, He nodded then Red Hood and Black bat escorts him outside the battle.

"Ladybug! We found Me! The uh illusion, We have the miraculous now! We need to get out of here!" Sara Said through the comms.

"No, We need To get Lila back to her family, Unfortunately" Ladybug Said, Everyone groaned through the comms.

"That snitch!? I'm worried Marinette" Chloe complains, Then Suddenly Marinette turns to someone running up to Hit her, It was Matthew, But he didn't touch her because an arrow went through his shoulder, Matthew fell and groaned in pain.

"Your going to pay!" He yelled, ladybug ignored him, Then Robin Joined her.

"Who's he?" Damian asked, Ladybug Shrugs.

"I'm your cousin, You Idiot!" Matthew yelled.

"Oh, He does Look like you in a way Damian" Ladybug says.

"I don't look like him!" They both yelled in union before glancing at each other in shock, Then ladybug laughed at them.

"Now you just confirmed it" Then she spotted Lila running out of the Temple, She began to run after her, But more and more Assassins keep appearing.

"Do you think we should use plan B!?" Red robin yelled, Then Batman spoke in his Comm privately until a few seconds, A wall in the temple explodes, SuperBoy Aka Jon Kent, Ace Aka Lucy Quinn and Poison Iris Aka Darcy Ishley-Smith.

Ladybug and Queen bees mouth hang open wide, That was unexpected.

"Hey, You Could Catch flies with that" Lucy laughs, Then They fought together.

"I didn't expect this from you Darcy, You look Fashionable!" Chloe Says, Darcy smiles as her Plant vines Held some assassins and threw them away.

Darcy's suit was similar to her mothers, Poison Ivy, Except Iris Flowers dressed most of her Body, While Lucy Had A bat in her hand and wore Similar to what her mother wore ( Basically Harley still wears Her old original Black and Red suit, While Lucy Wears What her mother wore in Harley quinn show if you know that).

"I'm going after Lila! She shouldn't be far!" Ladybug yelled, They all nod as she goes hot after Lila's tail.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Finally The last chapter is here! Now only the epilogue! It won't take long to publish, Just a few words to get it done! Ahhhhhh! I'm so happy and sad at the same time! The book is ending!

~Be_Spoiled03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 17.9K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
72.6K 2.6K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
232K 4.8K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...
107K 3.9K 58
Despite the fact that many things had changed in her class, Marinette was content-she wasn't happy, but she was not sad or negative towards what had...