𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧...

By BlackRose_007

Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with... More

Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
: Announcement :
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
-Sorry-
~Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~ Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
• 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁 •
~Chapter 38~
✰𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔✰
~Chapter 39~
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡!𝐭
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
Not a chapter
~ Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
NOT A CHAPTER
~ Chapter 52 ~

~Chapter 3~

4K 113 35
By BlackRose_007

°No one's Pov°

"Ok guys! Whay do you want for dinner?"

Masami called out from the kitchen preparing the dishes. While the boys was just at the living room chilling as they watch a movie.

"Steak!"

"Curry on rice!!"

"Omurice!"

"Tamagoyaki!"

"Sushhhiiii~"

"Pork curry with eg on top.."

They all shouted from the living room. Masami smiled before starting to chop some vegetables.

While she was busy cooking for them, she didn't notice someone walking up to her.

"Eeekk!!"

She yelped when she felt two muscular arms wrapped around her waist and a head laying on her shoulders.

"Let me help." a calm and deep voice said.

Wakatoshi was standing beside her wearing a black apron as he started to mix the curry in the stove.

"I didn't think you can cook, Wakkun~" she teasingly smiled and looked up at him.

He just smiled a little bit before continuing without talking to her. They were engulfed with silence, not the awkward silence but the comfortable one.

Masami hummed a tune which Wakatoshi enjoyed listening. Then soon, she stopped humming and just sang a song.

"A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you~
I wake up every morning with you in my bed, that's precisely what I plan to do~"

Wakatoshi was stopped at what he was doing and stared at Masami for a second and didn't realize how big his smile was.

On the other hand, the boys heard this angelic voice so they stopped the movie and walked towards where the voice was comming from.

All eyes was on her as their lips curved into a smile. Tendou noticed Wakatoshi standing beside her and was smiling.

He was happy to see Wakatoshi, his best friend smile for the first time. It was the first time the team saw him smile so genuinely. It was a very rare moment, so they took a picture.

"And you know one of these days
when I get my money back,
buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be inlove so there ain't no need to rush~"

They where so drowned to the music that they didn't even noticed Masami looking at them and smiled.

"For one day I won't be able as you light enough..."

She stopped and looked at them one by one and beamed a smile.

"I'll say, Will You Marry~ ME~~"

They were stunned at what she just said or sang. She was looking at them and pointed at all of them. They were confused if it was just an act or it was true.

Cause if it's true, then they won't hesitate to marry her right here right now.

.

.

.

They ate happily as they all chatted. Masami was seated in between Goshiki and Semi.

"Hmm!! Shhamishhami, dwis is soooo~ dewesyussss~~~"

"Tendou! Don't talk when your mouth is full!!" Semi karate chopped Tendou's head as Masami chuckled.

"Say Masami-san, is this your house?" Goshiki asked out of nowhere which picked everyone's attention. They all looked at Masami who was smiling.

"Yup, this is mine. My parents gave it to me when I was in middle school." she said which made the guys shocked.

"As expected from a Sakagaki. Their filthy rich!" Yamagata stated. Masami just laughed and proceeded to eat.

...

After they ate, they are now at the living room, watching a romance movie.

"Holy fuck! Look at that bitch!!" Masami said as she pointed at the screen where a girl was flirting to a guy.

"You really don't like that kind of girls when you are one." Tendou bluntly said which he earned a jab in the stomach by non other than the mother of the group. Mama Semi.

"Don't talk like that!" Semi glared at Tendou before sitting back down the floor.

The floor was covered by large pillows, comforters, and blankets. That's where they'll be sleeping. On the floor.

The movie ended and it was still to early for them to sleep. Then they decided to watch another movie.

Time passed by and it was already midnight.

"Alright guys! Time for some horror movie!" Tendou stated, standing up and snatching the remote from Masami. He searched through netflix for some scary ass movie.

As soon as the movie was played, Masami was trembling as hell!

Who whould knew the Queen was afraid of horror movies. Well, everyone does! I meam--not everyone.

The living room was dark, all the lights were turned off and the only source of light was the large TV a few meters away in front of them.

Masami was covering her eyes with blanket getting ready for a jump scare.

Though she waited and waited until there wasn't a jump scare. She smirked and pulled her blanket down.

"What a lame movie you picked up Tendou, there wasn't even a ju---- KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

She screamed on top of her lungs as she jumped into someone. It's doesn't matter who it was. She burried her face on the person neck as she clench their shirt making it loose.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Tendou bursted to laughing his ass out. He was laying on the floor, clutching his stomach that was hurting.

"I'll fucking kill you Tendou!!" she turned her head to Tnedou hlared dagger at him as a dark aura crept behind her.

She looked up to the person who she has jumped into. The person was Reon who smiled down at her. She also smiled back before snuggling her face into the crook of his neck.

Her arms wrapped around Reon's neck and burried her face more. Reon just smiled and wrapped his arms around her back.

Wakatoshi and the others looked at him with full jealously in their eyes.

"Awwww, is my little baby cryin?" Tendou cooed.

Masami jusg lift up her head, seeing her cry made everyone's heart ache. Then from that night on, they'll never let Masami watch horror movies.

Soon enough they layed on the floor. Masami was still wrapping her arms around Reon, not wanting let him go.

He just sighed. He gave up on pulling her off of him.

So Reon layed gently on a futon and covered them with blanket. Masami smiled and wrapped her right leg on Reons's waist.

Yamagata layed behind Masami and spooning her. The others layed around them and drifted to sleep.

Before they sleep, they planted a kiss on Masami's forehead or on the cheeks cheeks.

...

"Bye guys! See ya at lunch!!" Masami happily waved goodbye at them as she came inside her classroom and sat on her chair.

"Did you...?"

She turned her back to see Kenji looking at her with confused look. She just smiled and nodded, knowing what he was gonna ask her.

"Yes, we had a sleepover at my place. Don't worry, they didn't do any thing stupid." she smiled.

Classes started and then she got her notes out and copied what was writen on the bored. They did a pop quiz and Masami got the highest score. She was the top student after all.

Not to mention she is very popular and known to be the Campus Queen.

_____________________________________

A/n: Thank you guys❤️

Love ya'll very much! ❤️

Kise: Love you too~

A/n: I meant the reader not you!

Kise: So mean-ssu~ *sulking*

A/n: *chuckles* Alright, I love you too.

Kise: Rea---

Masami: She means me, not you!

Aomine: Don't be too assuming.

Kuroko: Thats why you get hurt easily, because you assume too much.

A/n: Been there, done that! *sobs*

Masami: Oh...

Akashi: Who did that to you?! Who made you assume?

A/n: His name is... £&#7:#©¢€€|;<[

Kagami: Whut?!

A/n: I said FUCK!!

Kagami: You wanna do it?! *smirks* Again?

*A/n blushes*

A/n: B-Bye guys!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 318 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
10.9K 578 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
190K 6.3K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
5.8K 122 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...