there they go , gilmore girls

By STARKAASHI

The Gilmore Girls rewritten with an additional character. โคน ; ๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜“๐˜”๐˜–๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
i. Pilot (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ)
ii. Pilot (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ)
iii. Pilot (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ)
iv. Lauren and Rory's first day at Chilton ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ )
v. Lauren and Rory's first day at Chilton (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ)
vi. Lauren and Rory's first day at Chilton (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ)
vii. kill me now (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ)
viii. kill me now (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ)
ix. kill me now (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ)
x. kill me now (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ)
xi. the deer hunters (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ)
xii. the deer hunters (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ)
xiii. the deer hunters ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ )
xiv. cinnamon's wake (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ)
xv. cinnamon's wake (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ)
xvii. birthday parties ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ)
xviii. birthday parties ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ )
xix. birthday parties ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ )
xx. kiss and tell ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ )

xvi. cinnamon's wake (๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ)

781 17 0
By STARKAASHI

𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘
( 𝘱 𝘢 𝘳 𝘵 𝘵 𝘩 𝘳 𝘦 𝘦)

Rory and Lauren had arrived back home, but were interruped when they saw the Stars Hollow animal ambulance parked on the driveway. The twins rushed to Luke's to get their mother.

"Mom, you'd better come." Rory says, grabbing Lorelai's arm.

"What's wrong?" Lorelai replies worried, turning towards the two girls.

"It's Cinnamon." Rory continues.

The three quickly head home and enter Babette's house. They're met with Babette and Morey staring at a white cloth. Under the white cloth lays the cat, Cinnamon.

"Babette? Honey?" Lorelai softly says, entering the room.

"Oh, Lorelai, come in. Come in." Babette tells the visitors.

"She's gone. Cinnamon's gone." Babette manages to get out while crying.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Is there anything we can do for you, Morey?" Rory suggests, taking a place on the couch.

"This is life, Rory -- It breaks your heart." Morey plainly replies, staring aimlessly in front of him.

"She looked like she was sleeping. I thought she was asleep, so I nudged her, and she didn't wake. I gave her a push, and she rolled of the couch, and since I just waxed the floor, she went shootin' across the room. When she knocked over the lamp, and still didn't move I knew it was over." Babette tells the guests.

"Oh god, my baby." Babette whimpers, looking at the floor.

"Tell me it wasn't the -" Morey stammers, not finishing his sentence.

"Oh Morey, don't do this to yourself. He thinks it was the clams."

"She saw me eating them. She gave me that Hey, what's up look -"

"It wasn't the clams. Morey, in human years, this cat was 260 years old." The doctor informs the couple.

"That's a good long life." Lorelai comforts, earning a nod of agreement from Lauren.

"Let me take her to the van, and then I'll get out of your way." The doctor tells.

"Oh no stay - all of you, please stay." Babette pleaded. "Cinnamon would want you here."

"We will stay." Lauren tells the old woman.

"We'll stay as long as you want." Rory assures.

"I'll never eat clams again." Morey mumbles.

"Me, either." Rory says, patting his arm.

A few moments later, the house was full of people for Cinnamon's wake.

"They said they rolled her body into a lamp?" Lane recalls walking in between Rory and Lauren.

"Did you laugh?" The two shake their head.

"Did you want to?" Rory nods and Lauren had a small smile on her face. The smile soon vanished, as it was weird to smile at a wake.

"But it's sad." Rory recovers, walking through the kitchen.

"Yeah, it's sad."

The wake went on and food was delivered by Sookie and Luke. Rory, Lauren and Lane were talking about what had happened at Chilton and Stars Hollow High, when they are interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it." Rory tells, and leaves the living room.

"I've got to leave as well, my mom thinks I'm studying at the library." Lane says, turning to Lauren.

"Good luck at home, see ya." Lauren waves the ravenette goodbye and approaches the front door. She is met with Rory and her mom talking.

"Hey, did something happen?" Lauren cuts in.

"Rory is telling me about that boy right over there." Lorelai chuckles, and points to Dean, who is putting down the drinks.

"Yeah, but I go to Chilton now." Rory blurts out.

"Thanks for the update." Lorelai laughs and leaves the hallway. Lauren and Rory are left behind and just when they are about to leave, Dean arrives.

"Hey, uh, do you have a second." he asks as Rory turns around.

"No. I have gum." Rory states, slightly cringing at what she just said.

"No, thanks. Uh, look -" Dean tries to say but gets interrupted by Rory.

"I have to get back."

"Oh. Okay, uh, sure. I'll see you later." Dean replies defeated and exits the small front door. Rory looks out of the front door, trying to process what had just happened.

"Lauren, is that who I think it is?" Rory shouts towards the front door.

"Who?" Lauren exits the house as well.

"Isn't that -"

"Mr. Medina?" the twins say in unison.

Lorelai quickly hurries out of the house, hearing the name of the teacher.

"Oh, no. Tonight's Thursday." Lorelai gasps and turns to the man knocking at the front door of their house.

"It's Thursday today, did something happen?" Lauren asks, looking at her teacher in front of their porch.

"Let me just come back in just a second." Lorelai panicks, and rushes towards the man. Lauren and Rory try to get their mom to confess, but Lorelai has already left.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Lauren whispers to her sister.

"Maybe, it's about school?" Rory depicts the picture of their mom talking about school.

"Did we do anything?"

"Not that I know of."

"Or maybe, mom is in love with the teacher."

"That can't be true, she would've told us."

"True."

"Let's leave, I don't wanna hear what she has to say."

"Me neither." Lauren sighs, and the two head to the garden.

"She must really like these." Rory says, pointing to the garden decorated with gnomes.

"Should we just sit here for a while?" Lauren points at a spot in the grass, earning a nod from her sister. The two sit in the garden, talking about the books they had been reading for the past week.

The twins are interrupted by Dean randomly appears in the garden as well. He only saw Rory, assuming no one was in the garden with her.

He apologizes for annoying Rory the last few weeks, because he thought she liked him and she was interested.

As Dean walks away from the scene. Lauren gives her sister a 'say-that-you-like-him-as-well look', hinting her sister to tell him she's interested.

"Wait!" Rory shouts at the last moment, and runs towards the boy. "I am interested."

"You are?"

"Yes. - I gotta go." And with that, the girl quickly runs away, leaving Dean behind.

"Shall we go inside?" Lauren asks her sister who had been staring at the door for a long time. Suddenly the door swings open and reveals Lorelai.

Lorelai starts rambling about her explanation for the teacher on their porch.

"That man on our porch, was your teacher." Lorelai plainly tells.

Rory and Lauren look at eachother and look back at their mother.

"Mom, just because we just transferred to Chilton doesn't mean we don't know who our teacher is." Lauren tells her mother.

"So, he and I were going to sort of hang out together."

"A date." the twins say in unison.

"No. Something that could appear like a date to the untrained eye."

"And to your daughter's eye?"

"It was a date."

"Unbelievable." Lauren scoffs.

"How long have you been dating him?" Rory asks.

"This was the first time."

"When were you planning on telling us?"

"The wedding?" Lauren adds.

"No, by the rehearsal dinner at least." Lorelai sighs.

"He's my teacher." Rory tries to tell again.

"I know."

"He teaches me things every day in a small classroom with other kids who aren't going to be high-fiving me when they find this out."

"I know. This was one of the things I was concerned about."

"And?" Lauren cuts in.

"And he felt we could be discreet."

"Unbelievable." Rory exclaims.

"Are you mad?"

"Yes!" The two shout.

"Right, because I'm dating him?"

"Because you didn't tell us!" Lauren shouts.

"I kept information from you."

"That we should've had." Rory had stood up from the chair.

"That would've come out, like the Iran-Contra scandal. "

"So you're Oliver North?"

"No, I'm Fawn Hall."

"Mom."

"She's much prettier."

"I just can't believe you didn't tell us. Why wouldn't you tell us? "

"I thought you were gonna take it bad. Thank god I was wrong. - Listen, I'm sorry. I won't date him. I promise."

"It's not that you're not allowed to date him. It's just weird." Lauren sighs.

"The last thing I expected was to date your teacher." Lorelai tells. "But I really like him. I can't help it. One day you'll meet some guy that makes your head foggy and you won't know what to do with yourself. I won't keep anything from you again, I promise."

"Fair enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 13.7K 31
MATILDA. "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› ษขแด. สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด›สœส€แดแดก แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส า“แดœสŸสŸ แดา“ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก, แด€ษดแด… ษดแดแด› ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ sสœแดแดกแด‡แด… สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡" season 2...
3.4K 183 15
What Rory's life could've looked like after college if things had gone a little differently.
40.6K 861 21
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ paisley gilmore is always overlooked as the lesser gilmore twin ๐Ž๐‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ paisley gilmore finds herself feeling strange...
178K 6.4K 35
{Cassidy Gilmore Book 2} Cassidy Gilmore is changing. The cute small town girl is slowly beginning to disappear. She wants more out of her life. She...