Be My Bad Boy (BWWM)

By KassandraVivu

Be My Bad Boy Be My Man, Be My weekend lover( ha just kidding) but don't be my friend. (seriously, don't be m... More

CH. 1 Am I your bad boy?
Ch 2 Whats her deal?
Ch. 3 She's Kidding Right
CH.4 This is Insane
CH. 5 He's in for it
CH.6 So Many Questions
DEAR DOLLS
CH. 7 No. this has to work
CH.8 She's Right
Ch. 9 I promise, I'll find him
Ch. 10 We can be Friends
CH. 11 That's Strange
CH. 12 No Worries
CH. 13 What's wrong with him
CH.14 She Smiled.
CH. 15 Will you help?
CH. 16 Not Jealous
CH. 17 Why did I do that?
CH. 18 I'm not Nervous
CH. 19 I don't do dates
CH. 20 This is nice
CH. 21 Does he really like me?
CH. 22 She likes me, I know it
CH. 23 This is all strange to me
CH. 24 I'm not backing down
CH.25 It's a serious time
CH. 26 Not just a Bad Boy
Watty Award
CH. 27 I smiled
CH. 28 What can we do?
CH. 29 Let it begin
CH.30 Can we speak to them?
CH. 31 No Competition needed.
CH. 32 Keep letting me in
CH. 33 What do you mean
Announcement
CH. 34 Do you feel that?
CH. 35 Fell for him?
CH. 36 Whatever you want to know
CH. 37 Protection Forever
CH. 38 They saw him
CH. 39 Something we have to do
CH. 40. This is heartbreaking
CH. 41 "He's Insane"
CH. 42 Disgusting Bastard
CH. 43 Closure
CH. 44 Can't sleep
CH. 45 Why?
CH. 46 Teaching
CH. 47 Good Morning
CH. 48 Word's can't describe
CH. 49 It's the truth
CH. 51 The Strength and Power
CH. 52 The Test
CH. 53 "Was I hurt?"
CH. 54 It hurts sometimes.
CH. 55 Getting closer
CH. 56 Did she just say
CH. 57 Just Listen
CH. 58 She's Lovely
CH. 59 "That boy is mine."
CH. 60 Another Case
CH. 61 Horrible people
CH. 62 "To tell us everything."
CH. 63 This is what we know
CH: 64 Who would have thought
CH. 65 I understand what you mean
CH: 66 Find Him
CH: 67 Take him down
CH: 68 "Go arrest him"
CH: 69 Tick Tok
CH: 70 Get Him
CH: 71 He confessed
CH: 72 What they wanted
CH: 73 I don't know how to explain it
CH. 74 The Date Day
CH: 75 This is amazing
CH: 76 This is a special date
CH: 77 Everything with you
CH: 78 I hate people like you
CH: 79 Too many cases
CH: 80 I hate hospitals.
CH: 81 Powerless
CH:82 To feel down
CH: 83 This does not scare me
CH: 84 The next day
CH: 85 This wasn't supposed to happen
CH: 86 Who does he think he is?
CH: 87 Can't let this end badly

CH. 50 It's what she wants.

1.2K 92 12
By KassandraVivu

CH. 50 It's what she wants.

(Jamison POV)

We've arrived at the house, and when we got in, everyone was in the kitchen. It's been a while since we have been out, and it seems like no one bothered to move.

"How was it?" Mona asked us.

"It didn't start well," I said.

She nodded her head with an understanding look on her face.

"That was going to happen." She said.

"We need your help," I said, not sugar coating anything.

I watch Mona raise a brow.

"Oh yeah? With what? Let me guess she wants to live amongst her family, doesn't she?" Mona asked as she turned her attention from me to Rosemary.

"You also told her that you would be able to help, I assume," Mona asked Rosemary.

Rosemary nodded her head.

"I can't force her to do something that she doesn't want to do. If she wants to live amongst her family, that is her choice. Not mine to make for her." Rosemary said.

It was true; this was a decision that Natalie Musco made for herself. This was something that she felt was right for her and her family. None of us should tell someone what they should feel like is right for them and their family.

"I see, does she know the risk that she'll have to take when it comes to the lifestyle that she is willing to take? This isn't something that is easy or should be considered as soon as it makes its way into someone's mind." Mona said.

Rosemary nodded her head.

"Yes, I understand that. I believe she thought this through; this is something that she wanted to happen, and I am no one to tell her that she is not allowed to be close or stay near her loved ones—especially having you in my life for so long. " Rosemary said.

"Very well," Mona said.

"Very well as in you've considered it or very well as in you'll think about it?" I asked.

Mona took a moment to look at both Rosemary and me.

"I've considered it, it's something I would like to get out of the way now, so maybe we should go to Mr. Musco's house to get it over with," Mona said.

My eyes widened, Mona seemed eager to get this over with already. I mean, I couldn't blame her, but the fact that she accepted it as fast as she did was something I wasn't expecting as well.

"Okay. We'll be right back, everyone." Rosemary said to the others.

We headed back outside, to where the car was, and got in, this time with Mona coming with us. The drive back to the Musco's house was filled with silence.

It would have stayed silent until Rosemary spoke.

"Mona, are you mad at me?" She asked.

"Of course not, not mad at either of you. It's just; this is something that I want to know if she took some time to think about it. I wouldn't mind helping her as best as I can and also help her with the abilities she'll soon gain to have. is that now, she just has to realize that many things will change for her and her family." Mona said, and I nodded my head, understanding what she meant by that.

"This is going to be a whole new world for her family and her; she's already found herself in a new world. I just want to explain somethings out to her and have you two explain these things to her family while I do." Mona said.

"Very well, I understand that this is a hard transition, but who am I to deny it," Rosemary said.

"Yeah, it would be selfish for you and me, too, especially on the fact that I raised you. Who are we to take that away from someone who wants to continue to be in her family life." Mona said.

We arrived at the house. I got out of the car and opened the door for Rosemary.

When I went to do the same for Mona, she was already standing next to us with a smirk on her face as she stared at me.

"Well, well, well, look at you being a gentleman. " Mona said, causing my face to get heated.

Rosemary turned to look at us.

She raised a brow at me, and I muttered something stupid as if it's nothing.

"Alright, let's go in," Rosemary said.

We followed her towards the house; Rosemary didn't even get the chance to knock on the door. The door was already open by Mr. Musco.

"You two are back already. Please, please come in." He said.

We walked in, Mr. Musco couldn't see Mona, and I wondered how Mona was going to help with that.

"You are back, and you brought her as well to help. Thank you." Natalie said.

"Dad, there's someone else here with them." Mr. Musco's daughter said as she looks to her father.

She was keeping him in the loop.

Mr. Musco's eyes widened.

"Oh, is there. Uh, hello?" He said, and then he let out a yelp.

"There, now you can see me as well. Hello, my name is Mona. I am here to help." Mona said.

"Holy shit!" Mr. Musco yelled out.

"Mom, dad cursed!" Mr. Musco son said.

"He'll put money in the money jar later for you," Natalie said.

Mr. Musco shook his head as he took in Mona's appearance.

"How, how did you do that? Can Natalie do that?" Mr. Musco asked.

Mona looks from Mr. Musco to Natalie.

"Natalie, I would like to talk to you about this, and whatever decision you decide to go with, I will accept and help you, but I want you to know that this is something that will come with challenges," Mona said in a stern voice.

"I understand that believe me, but I am preparing for that. I will do anything for my family." Natalie said.

"Okay, would you like me to talk to you about this in private, or do you not mind having your children hear this?" Mona asked.

"I don't mind having my children hear this," Natalie said.

"Okay, your children can see ghosts, I am not sure if it's because of their age, but from the looks of them being able to see me before I made myself seen by them. I am going to go with on the fact that they can see all ghosts, not only that, but they're able to see spirits and demons as well." Mona said.

Natalie's eyes widened.

"So, Mrs. and Mr. Musco. If any of your children have run to you about something in their closet or something scary in their room. It wasn't just a bad dream. It was the truth; I can sense that there have been some demons in your house before. They're not here now, and I'll help to keep them away for you as well." Mona said.

My stare move to the little kids, their eyes widened at the fact that all those times they believed their parents about nightmares only to find out that it wasn't nightmares but truthfully demons trying to get a hold of them.

I couldn't imagine what they were thinking about right now; this was going to be a new thing that they're now going to have to deal with and continue to deal with forever.

"Natalie, there will be times you're going to have to protect your family when it comes to it. There are going to be times your family goes out in public; other beings might want to try to possess your family because they sense another spiritual being around them. You're going to have to protect your family against that as well." Mona said.

"Okay," Natalie said.

I turned to look at Rosemary to see if these are things Mona had to do for her, Rosemary was staring at Mona.

"There will be times when while you're protecting your family, you'll feel weak, but you must keep going. It'll hurt during the moment, but it won't last, although you'll feel a little tired." Mona said.

"Okay," Natalie said.

Mona turned to look at Natalie's husband.

"You realize your wife is dead correct? As in, although she is back as a ghost and will become a spirit, she is still dead. You can't let anyone outside know of this, and you'll have to speak about her in the past tense for the rest of your life." Mona said to Mr. Musco.

"Yes, I understand." Mr. Musco said.

"Are you sure? Most people tend to. Remarry or see people after the loss of their spouses." Mona said softly.

Mr. Musco's eyes widened, and he let out a humorless laugh.

"I know, but to be honest. Natalie is my soul mate, and I could never see myself with anyone but her. Dead or alive. I love her. So this is fine with me, whatever it takes. I'll protect our children and her." Mr. Musco said.

Mona's eyes widened.

A sad look crossed her face but was quickly gone.

I saw it; I don't know if Rosemary did, but I saw it.

That look meant something.

"Very well," Mona said, smiling softly.

She walked to Natalie and held her face.

"Are you ready?" Mona asked.

"Yes," Natalie said, and a light appeared.

Mona stepped back.

"Natalie......" Mr. Musco said. He was walking towards Natalie.

Natalie turned around and stared at her husband.

"You can see me?" Natalie asked.

"Yes." Mr. Musco said and sobbed.

"Can I hold you?" Mr. Musco asked.

Natalie turned to look at Mona, who nodded her head.

Natalie didn't get the chance to tell her husband yes, as he had already rushed to hug her.

I would be lying if I didn't say the moment that was happening in front of me wasn't beautiful, as it was beautiful.

The children rushed to hug their parents as well, and Mona came to stand next to Rosemary and me.

I stared at Mona, and although she was smiling now.

I couldn't forget that sad look that crossed her face, what was Mona story?

We stayed there for a while longer, Mona explained and taught the Musco family somethings, she also told them on how to reach her whenever there was an emergency. Also, tell them that they could contact Rosemary and me anytime.

She performed something in their home, telling them that it would keep the demons away.

When we left the Musco's home.

I continued to think about the look that was on Mona's face earlier.

Was Mona unable to be with loved ones from her past? Did she lose someone? Did someone cheat on her?

"Thank you, Mom," Rosemary said to Mona as we walked to our house.

"You're welcome, honestly. I could sense that he was telling the truth, and he was going to stand by it. He really loves her." Mona said.

"He does. Just as we love you." Rosemary said.

Mona's eyes sparkled, and she smiled.

"I love you both, as well." She said.

We entered the house. Hailey and the girls saw us and made their way to us.

"Mona, Kendell can do things...." Hailey said.

"What? what can he do?" I asked them.

Kendell was sitting on the living room couch with Red; they both made their way to us as well.

My Dad was staring at Kendell.

"What is it?" Rosemary asked.

"Kendell, he can do things. More things than I think we know of." Red said.

"Like what?" Rosemary asked.

"Like this," Kendell said, but he didn't say it out loud. He said it in my head.

Rosemary stared at Kendell, and my mouth dropped open as I stared at him.

"No. Fucking. Way." I said.

"Oh, dear. This is going to be interesting. I think it's time we uncovered all of your abilities. Everyone here. I wasn't planning on opening an ability school, but with Musco kids, Natalie and you guys. I mind as well." Mona said.

"Are we just not going to freak out that not only can he search our thoughts, but he can get into our mind and speak?" I asked, looking around.

"I think we passed the freaking out part a while ago," Rosemary said.

"Yeah, most of us are dead," Macy said.

"He can read my mind, wait... What if he can control it?" I asked.

"He probably can," Rosemary said.

My eyes widened even more, and I am sure if they got more wide they would fall out the socket.

"He's a good kid. Don't worry." Red said. I looked at Kendell, and he looked shy.

"I'm not worried. I want that ability." I said.

Kendell looks at me.

"Dude, that's so cool! Don't worry. We got this, okay?" I said to him.

I watched his cheek turned red as he nodded his head.

"Okay." He said.

"Awww, brother bond," Hailey said.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"Alright, so. Let's see what else we can do." I said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

I adore all of these characters!

Do you all agree with Natalie's choice? Or felt like she should have moved on? Let me know your answers in the comments.

What do you Dolls think Mona was sad about?

What kind of abilities do you think Kendell has, and what do you Dolls believe the rest of the group will have?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

P.S Don't forget to check out my Podcast ( Link in Bio, follow my podcast)

And check out Madam Hell youtube channel, subscribe and say Kassandra sent you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 842 23
..........Must read part one to understand part two......... **********************It's crazy, but I love my demons*************Inhale..........stop...
186K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...
138K 7.8K 76
No one believes her, who would believe her when they have proof that it's her. But still, Natasha claim she's innocent feeling like she's being fram...
28.3K 982 53
Content warning-strictly 18+ | THE STORY HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO 'GOODNOVEL', YOU CAN READ IT THERE. THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT A TRY. 'Betrayal' that's w...