Tere Ishq Pe Qurban

By soniharshawrites

(Riansh Fan fiction) Some incidents always leave a mark. This is a story of a girl who is learning how to li... More

Author's Note
Characters
My fairytale
Stranger Danger
Stranger Danger - 2
Her Innocence
Entering his Cage
Good Morning
First Day
His Dangerous World
He's a Mafia
Interesting, Very Interesting
Another cage?
Hope
His Weakness
Forced Marriage
Distance
A New Day
His family is my family
Attack
His Queen
Her trust
His wicked ways
Her punishment
The Twist
Truth revealed
Heart to Heart
Epilogue
New update

His Betrayal

9K 335 15
By soniharshawrites

Riddhima's pov :

I reached at my favorite spot to meet Kabir, it's a coffee shop near my orphanage. Today I'll confess my love to him and I know he'll cherish me forever.

I entered the cafe and looked here and there, I was hoping for Kabir to be here. I want to give him surprise. Today I'll confess my love to him in front of everyone and I even got a ring for him. Though he asked me for marriage but he didn't gave me any ring. So what, it's not a cliche novel where only guy will propose his girl with a ring.

I looked around and saw Kabir he was sitting at the corner near the entrance. He couldn't see me. He was sitting with a girl. A girl? Oh maybe she's a friend. I started walking towards them. Then I saw him holding her hands tightly. I don't know but I felt weird as if this is not what I thought.

I stopped at some distance and tried to hear what they were talking. And then I heard ;

Kabir---- "Alisha, you have no idea how much I love you. I will leave that low life Riddhima soon. It's just that she's a psycho. She's using me for her physical needs. I was with her in search of love. But then I met you and now I want to marry you and treat you like my queen."

I felt like earth shattered beneath me. I never thought Kabir will think this about me. I went towards them and stopped in front of Kabir. They both got shocked. By looking at Kabir's face it was clear that he wasn't expecting me. I was intently looking at him. No tears, no screaming. That homely feeling was gone. I felt like I became orphan again. I thought of him as a family.

I looked at that girl, she looked like she wanted me to hear those things. She was smiling. Then I turned to Kabir and slapped him hard. He deserves it. His eyes were raging in anger.

"What the hell is this Riddhima?" He shouted angrily

" This is what you deserve, you played with my feelings, you cheated on me and you have the audacity to ask me? You were saying that I'm a psycho, so I'm behaving like one now. Don't ever show me your face again." I yelled at him.

I turned to that girl, Alisha. " And you, you will regret that you're with him. Just like I'm regretting now. " I whispered.
She looked confused and angry at the same time. I realized I was crying. I left the cafe and the person who doesn't deserve me. I'm lonely again and this time I'm shattered.

I was walking aimlessly on the road thinking about my life. It was a lie, it is a lie. Why I'm alive? I feel weak, vulnerable, lonely, abandoned......... Suddenly something pushed me from behind and I felt my body flying towards the front and and then everything went blank.

How's it? Do tell me in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 12.9K 34
In this story, vansh is mentally ill..he behaves like a small child but there is a mystery behind it.. He lives with his mom and dad... His real mom...
35.8K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
98.7K 4K 46
🌋 COMPLETETED STORY🌋 ______________________ Vansh : You deserve this pain Riddhima. It is your punishment for your Betrayal. ...
16.8K 1.2K 11
Vansh Raisinghaniya never forgives and forgets betrayals, when he finds out his own wife was a spy sent by his enemy for his destruction, his life on...