A Wolf In An All Vampire Scho...

By TransBtc

《No spoilers》 More

Cast
~01~
~02~
~03~
{Four}
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Sixteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty-one}
{Twenty-two}
{Twenty-three}
{Twenty-four}
{Twenty-five}
{Twenty-six}
{Twenty-seven}
{Twenty-eight}
{Twenty-nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty-one}
{Thirty-two}
{Thirty-three}
{Thirty-four}
{Thirty-five}
{Thirty-six}
{Thirty-seven}
{Thirty-eight}
{Thirty-nine}
{Fourty}
{Fourty-one}
{Fourty-two}
{Fourty-three}
{Fourty-four}
{Fourty-five}
{Fourty-six}
{Fourty-seven}
{Fourty-eight}
{Fourty-nine}
{Fifty}
{Fifty-one}
{Fifty-two}
{Fifty-three}
{Fifty-four}
{Fifty-five}
{Fifty-six}
{Fifty-seven}
{Fifty-eight}
{Fifty-nine}
{Sixty}
{Sixty-one}
{Sixty-two}
Just A Quick Little Thing
A/N
A/N

{Fifteen}

166 5 0
By TransBtc

*3 weeks later*

DANIEL

I was at my locker getting stuff for my last class of the day.

I heard something.

It was someone. Yelling in pain.

I shut my locker and ran towards the yelling.

I saw what was happening. A boy was biting Corbyn.

I ran over and grabbed the boy and threw him.

I knelt down to Corbyn and bit my wrist. I put it in his mouth and he grabbed it. He tried to pull it out.

"Shh. It'll heal you"

He stopped trying to pull it out and drank some. I pulled my arm away and ripped a piece of my shirt off. I cleaned the blood up on his neck.

I helped him up and hissed at the boy who was biting him.

I went in front of him and pinned him to the lockers.

I heard a growl from behind me. I looked.

Corbyns eyes were red. I saw his wolf teeth and his claws.

I backed up a little.

Corbyn growled louder and the boy hissed.

Corbyn ran over and grabbed his neck and pinned him to the wall. I was shocked.

"Corbyn. Stop it!"

I heard Ashley. "Corbyn! Please!" She yelled.

"Corbyn. Stop!" I yelled.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Corbyn!"

I ran over and grabbed his shoulder. He looked at me and calmed down. He let the boy go and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you"

CORBYN

"It's ok" he put his head in my neck.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Mhm"

We went to class.

Daniel was in a grade lower than me so he had different classes than me.

I sat in the back with Jonah and Eben

*time skip*

I was staying after because I needed to. Daniel stayed after in the same class because he wanted to keep me safe.

I grabbed the book I needed for the class and shut my locker. I turned and saw the boy who bit me today.

I dropped my book and backed up to the lockers.

The boy hissed and leaned to my neck. I howled.

DANIEL

I heard Corbyns howl from the hallway.

I got up and ran towards his howl. I saw the boy that bit him this morning, he was going to bite him again.

I ran over and pulled the boy off. I threw him to the wall. I grabbed his neck and pinned him to the wall.

"Stay away from him. Got it" he smirked and pushed me off. I landed on top of Corbyn. Our lips were so close to each other.

His face was bright red.

I sat up and helped him up. We were still sitting on the floor. I looked at Ethan.

I hissed at him.

"Leave" I said. He smirked and started walking over. I went in front of Corbyn and hissed.

I got up and ran over. I grabbed his shirt and hissed.

"If you dare touch him again. I will rip your heart out. Got it!"

He ran away once I let him go. I helped Corbyn up. He grabbed his book and we went to class.

*time skip*

I was at my place. Jack and Zach were coming over.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and I saw Jack and Zach.

They walked in and shut the door. They walked over and sat next to me. "What happened?" Jack asked.

"We were in class and he had to go get a book for class because we were staying after and I was just sitting in class because he said he would be quick"

"Then I heard his howl. So I ran after him. Saw Ethan about to bite him again"

"Again!?"

"Yes. He bit him when it was our last class"

"So I protected Corbyn by getting Ethan away. Then Ethan pushed me. I landed on Corbyn. We were so close to kissing but I knew that it was not the time to stare so I just got up"

"I continued protecting him and then I threatened Ethan and he ran away"

They rubbed my back.

"I threatened to rip his heart out. It felt like Corbyn was scared of me through the rest of the class"

"He wasn't scared of you" Jack said.

"He looked it"

"He was probably just scared of Ethan" Zach said.

I sighed and looked down. "Probably" I said.

Then my phone buzzed. I grabbed it. Corbyn wanted to facetime.

I motioned them to move away from the bed. They moved to the closet and I answered.

I saw him, laying in bed, he was shirtless and he looked exhausted.

Which honestly, it was kind of hot.

"Hey Dani"

"Hi" I laid down and turned my head and looked at the guys.

"Is someone there?" Corbyn asked.

"No. Just looking at my closet for some reason" I looked at him.

"Um... why did you call?"

"Just wanted to see your adorable face. I like to see it" I blushed and looked at the boys. They had their hands on their chests and they were making aww faces.

I looked at Corbyn.

"Thanks. I guess" he smirked.

"So..... wanna go out to eat?"

"Just you and me? Or the boys too?" "Just you and me"

"Ok. I'll get ready" "K. I'll be over in 30 minutes ok" "ok. Bye Corby" "Bye cutie" I hung up and sat up.

The boys tackled me to the bed. "Dude. He loves you" Jack said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes. He is in love with you" Jack said.

"Maybe he will kiss you tonight" Zach said.

"Shut it. He wont kiss me"

"He might" Zach said. "It could be possible" Jack said.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower. Put some clothes on.

I wore a black tank top and tan pants.

I ran a hand through my hair and walked out. They smiled when they saw me. "I'm excited" I said.

They walked over and hugged me.

We walked downstairs and I sat on the chair near the window so I could hear his car when he pulls up.

*time skip*

I heard a honk outside. I got up and opened the door. I saw Corbyns car.

"Bye guys"

"Bye Dani. Have fun"

I walked out and shut the door. I walked to the car and got in. I looked at him. He was smiling.

"What?" I asked while smiling and laughing a little.

"You just look adorable"

I blushed and he leaned over. He kissed my temple.

He put his face on the side of my head. He kissed my cheek.

He leaned back and looked at the road. He started driving.

Corbyn looked adorable. He had a black hoodie on with his sign on it. The symbol and the word.

He also wore black ripped jeans and black shoes.

He grabbed my hand and lifted it up. He kissed the top of it and I smiled. He put it down.

'Wait. I just realized. If I want to date him. He has to be a vampire. But he cant be. Hes a werewolf not a vampire. What do I do?'

I ignored the thought and just looked out the window.

*time skip*

He stopped the car. I saw that we were at Olive Garden. "Awww. Corbyn. This is my favorite restaurant"

"I knew it"

He smiled and we got out. We walked inside and got a table. We sat down in a booth that was in a corner.

"So why'd you bring me here?"

"Just thought it would be a nice place to eat at. Why?"

"I don't know"

'He's being very romantic tonight. I wonder if he is going to kiss me'

He leaned over and smirked. He kissed my cheek. The lady came over and Corbyn backed up.

We ordered our drinks and she walked away.

My phone buzzed. I turned it off so it wouldn't make any noises.

We started talking.

"So um... since its Friday. Do you want me to come over and stay the night?" "Yeah sure. Zach and Jack might be there"

"Why?"

"I told them that we were going out to eat together at a restaurant and they always like to hear what happens. They did that with Austin"

I whispered the last part so he wouldn't hear it. But he heard it. He growled at the name.

I put my hands on his cheeks. "Shh. Shh. Shh"

He calmed down and started blushing. I pulled away and moved away a bit so we could have the same distance we had between us before I went over to calm him down.

He moved closer to me and put a arm around me and put a hand on my side.

He kissed my temple.

*time skip*

Our food was here.

"So Dani"

"Mhm"

"I was thinking for our next hang out that we could you know. Go to a sauna"

I tilted my head. "What's a sauna?"

"Its just a room that you go in. And theres steam so you can sweat and stuff"

"I'm already sweating in these clothes. So I bet when we go in there. I'll be sweating like hell"

"Dani"

"Mhm"

"You only have towel on. Nothing else"

I looked down. "We have separate rooms right?"

"No. You can go in with other people" I blushed like crazy.

"I-I don't know Corbyn" I looked away.

"Come on. It would be nice. It would be calming and relaxing"

"But I don't know how I feel about being in a room full of people that I don't even know. And I only have a towel on"

"Well... I could get us in when there isn't anyone going"

"Whens that? 3 in the morning?"

"Normally around 6 or 7 at night"

I looked down and sighed. "Ok"

I looked at him. He kissed my forehead.

*time skip*

We were in the driveway of my house. "I'll be back. I have to go talk to Jonah"

"Ok" I got out and smiled at him. He smiled back and then drove away. I went upstairs and I was blushing like crazy.

"So how'd it go?" Zach asked. "I can tell by your face that you two kissed"

"No. We didn't kiss"

"Then why are you blushing?" Zach asked. I sat next to them.

"Well first. We went to Olive Garden. We ate our food and everything. It was nice. Calming and all that"

"Mhm"

They looked confused.

"But then he said that maybe our next hang out could us be going to a sauna. I said sure"

"What's a sauna?" Zach asked. They both were confused.

"He said that it's a place where you go in a room with a bunch of people. Theres steam. You'll be sweating. But he said he could get us in at the time when theres no other people which is around 6 or 7"

"That's not so bad" Jack said.

"But the thing is that.... we would only be wearing a towel"

Their eyes widened. "So you get to see him sweaty and in a towel. Dude you are lucky" Zach said.

I sighed.

"When are you going?" Jack asked.

"Next saturday"

"I'm so nervous. I've never seen a boy that I like. In a towel before. I don't even think I've seen a boy in a towel before. I've only seen myself in a towel"

"You're a lucky guy" Zach said.

They laid down.

"The only thing I'm worried about is what if one of our towels falls off. That would be so embarrassing"

"Well if Corbyns falls off. That day would be your absolute lucky day" Zach said.

"Shut up Zach"

They laughed.

"He should be back soon. You guys should go"

"Can we tell Eben and Jonah?" Jack asked. "Fine"

They smiled and patted my back and then left.

2 minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and I saw Corbyn. He walked over after shutting the door. He sat next to me.

"So what did Jack and Zach say after you told them?"

"They were happy for me like usual. They say that you like me but uh.... I dont know about that"

CORBYN

'If only I could tell you how I really feel'

"And then I told them about the sauna thing and then had to explain it to them and then they just started acting weird. Especially Zach"

"What were they doing?"

"They said that I was lucky and stuff. And then I told them that if one of our towels falls off, then it would be really embarrassing"

"Then Zach said the creepiest thing"

"What did he say?"

"He said that if your towel falls off. Then it would be my lucky day"

I blushed like crazy and looked away.

"Um.... I-I guess we don't have to go"

"No. Corbyn. We can go. If you want to go. We can go"

"Just... after what you said about the towels falling off and stuff. I don't really want to go"

"Corbyn. They know that with the towels. That it will not fall off. If they knew it would fall off. Then they wouldn't be making sauna's"

"True"

I looked at him.

"Still wanna go?"

"Yeah" he smiled a little. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

We laid down and I put my arms around him.

"Second time we are sleeping in the same bed"

"Well actually. 3rd time. Remember when you told me you were a vampire? And we slept in the same bed"

"Yeah. You freaked out and almost stabbed me. Dont think I'll be able to forget that moment"

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'm still very sorry about that"

"Corbyn. It was a long time ago. I've already forgiven you"

I cuddled up to him and he rubbed my head slowly.

"Hey um.... are you going to college?" I asked.

"Maybe. When I graduate" I looked up at him. "Why?"

"Cause I was wondering if you would go to the same college as me" his face turned to an excited one.

"Of course I would love to Corbyn"

I smiled and kissed his chin.

I put my head in his chest and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.4K 20
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘹𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘴 :) 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹
7.1K 51 10
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ
268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }