Take Me Away

By druuudruuu

Jess just escaped from death when Loki started a war in Manhattan. Or so she thought. While hiding in an ally... More

Kidnapped
Arriving
Voice of an Angel
Asgrim
Dreamland
Love At First "I'll kill you if you don't."
Just An Act
Gay Bubbles
Thanos
Maji
Magic
PLEASE
Captured- AGAIN!
Hello, son.
Wedding
"You're In Trouble, Jess."
A New Side of Him
Deal
Pain

Take Me Away

2.8K 25 0
By druuudruuu

Jess just escaped from death when Loki started a war in Manhattan. Or so she thought. While hiding in an ally, Loki comes across her. His gut tells him something is different about this girl, so he kidnaps her and takes her to Asgard. Jess despises him and tries to keep it that way, but will she fall for his charm and wit? And who's to say Loki, God of Mischief and Lies, won't fall for her too? And what is different about Jess form the other Midgardians?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 193 52
Long before the events of Thor and the Avengers, the god of mischief fell for a common Asgardian maiden. Late night meetings and secret rendezvous's...
8.7K 504 9
Loki, the God of Mischief, has decided to leave Asgard for a career on Midgard as a Philosophy Professor. Despite his intellect and charm, he's unpre...
574K 21.8K 78
"Then you'll have no problem with me taking you as prisoner." "Well, I'm making a pros and cons list in my head, and 'super villain who just attacke...
1.6K 48 6
He had always been unhappy, for as long as he can remember. Those he trusted lied to him, those he loved had left him. He was always the misundersto...