Love At First "I'll kill you if you don't."

Sorry this took so long to update. I’m having major writer’s block. I don’t know how to play out this chapter very well. But I’ll try!!

(Jess’s POV)

I hear birds chirping. Why are there birds in my bedroom?

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Then the thoughts came back to me. Last night I had an amazing date with Loki, with the perfect ending of kissing him of course. We must have been too lazy to walk back to the castle.

I sat up and looked around myself. It was the same as last night. You could just barely see the stars in the sky now, but they were still there. And those stupid birds! Why are they still chirping?!

“Shut up you stupid animals!” I yelled at them. Surprisingly, they stopped. Huh, that was pretty cool. I yawned and got to my feet.

“Loki?” Where in the world was he? I walked around aimlessly looking for him. “Come on I’m hungry!”

“Over here!” I walked towards the direction of his voice.

Ha! I see him! “There you are. I was beginning to think you just vanished into thin air.” I kicked a rock at him and it literally went straight through him and then he disappeared. “What the fuck.”

“Right behind you.” I jumped a little and then turned around, only to see he wasn’t there again.

I growled. “Loki, I’m hungry and I have dirt in my hair. Don’t mess with me or I will cut you.”

“Fine, fine. No more games.” I sighed and turned around again.

“Are you kidding me?” I laughed a little despite myself. There were probably 20 Loki’s in front of me. They all laughed in unison and then disappeared until there was only one.

“Cool right? I love to use that one on Thor a lot.” He grinned widely at me.

“You defiantly have to teach that to me one day.”

He laughed his ‘eheheh’ laugh but slowly stopped and looked at the ground. “Is there something wrong?” I asked him walking a bit closer.

“Yes actually. About last night… I just want you to know that I-I was not in the right state of mind so that thing that happened, it was-“

I interrupted him. “Oh, I understand. It was just my witchy woo woo or whatever, hm?” I felt sadness flood through me. Why am I sad? I should be happy! I barely even know this man, I shouldn’t be feeling this way towards him.

He sighed and looked almost relieved. “Yes exactly. I am so glad that you understand.” He clapped him hands together. “Right! Now back to the real world darling. I have to talk to Odin and you have to clean yourself up to look more… presentable…”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah whatever. And then can I eat? I swear I can eat a horse right now.” Loki’s eyes bulged. “It’s not to be taken literally, stupid. I won’t eat your six legged child I promise.” He slowly shook his head as if to agree but I could still see the confusion in his eyes. Oh well.

*******

Finally! Showered, dressed, hair done, make up done, and now I feel much better, besides the fact that my stomach is slowly tearing apart my insides. I am so freaking hungry. I sat on the bed and waited for Loki. After five minutes of just sitting there I was bored and still hungry. I growled to myself and walk towards the door.

Loki said not to leave the room until he got here but too dang bad. If he’s not going to feed me I’ll find someone who will. I turned the door handle and walked out the door. I looked to my left, then the right. Ugh, great. I suck at making decisions. I huffed an annoyed breath and turned towards my left and started walking.