π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

36.

2.9K 153 14
By shaylawrites128

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

being the nicest fucking person.. mean that i let this little boy come into our house about 3 weeks ago.

his name is kenny and we did find out he for sure is 2 about to be 3.

i don't know how we're gonna be able to raise him though because we don't have his legal documents and we're not his real mom and dad.

"ima get you!" i watched Ness reach for kenny as he ran giggling. i walked to the couch sitting on it pulling my phone out. "come here" she giggled pulling kenny to her beginning to tickle him.

she looks so happy.. like so fucking happy.

"you good?" she rubbed on my leg making me look up from my phone.

"yea i'm just watching how happy you are" she smiled.

"come play wit us" she pulled my arm.

"gimme kiss and i'll do it" i leaned down.

"annoying" she groaned sitting up a little to kiss me.

"ewww" kenny giggled covering his eyes.

"oh really?" i said reaching for him starting to tickle him making him giggle loudly.

"nessie!" he laughed reaching for Vanessa.

as we played around with kenny, i started to notice how happy it made me. i didn't really think it was possible to feel like this.

"you hungry?" ness asked kenny standing up.

"yea" he said paying attention to the tv.

i followed Vanessa into the kitchen planning to talk to her about this whole situation.

"hey handsome" she giggled as i wrapped my arms around her from behind while she turned the burner on after grabbing a pot and everything she needed to make dinner.

"i needa talk to you real quick" i said turning the burner off. "like forreal" she turned to me.

"what's wrong?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"i don't know bae" i sighed. "at first i thought this whole parenting thing was crazy.. especially with a kid who isn't ours. but after seeing how happy he's making you? it's making me realize maybe you need this type of light in your life" i explained.

"aw baby" she pouted.

"i don't know how we can take care of him, Ness" she  frowned. "we don't have any of his legal documents or anything like that"

"we'll figure it out, Baby" she grabbed my hands. "are you happy?" she asked.

"i don't know.. i was doing it for you but when i started playing wit him and you it made me forget about everything i been stressing about" she smiled.

"the love of family"

is it really that?

"nessie" we turned seeing kenny at the doorway. "paw patrol!" he whined.

"the tv turn off?" he nodded 

"i'll get it ight? just stay here and do you" she nodded walking back to the stove turning on the burner as i went into the living room with kenny.

"tank you!" kenny giggled after i turned on paw patrol for him.

- Later that night -

- Vanessa Valor -

"you ready?" i smiled looking over at roddy as he parked.

to end the night, me and roddy decided to take kenny out to the fair. we knew he'd be exited.

i know i just met this kid.. but he was beat. i know what it feels like to feel unwanted and i definitely don't want a 2 year old to feel that type of pain.

"Ice creammm!" kenny giggled making me laugh while me and roddy got out the car. i opened the door to the backseat and unbuckled kenny's car seat.

as we made our way through the fair, i started to get happier, watching the way roddys face lit up while we went on rides with kenny.

he wanted this. he just didn't know if it was right 🥺.

"you two ain't dizzy?" i questioned as they dragged me to another ride.

"bae this one is easy! come onn" roddy laughed.

i love seeing him this happy 😩!

"okay okay" i giggled.

when we got on the ride, kenny was jumping with joy and excitement as we all laughed the way through it.

it did make me a little dizzy.. but it's worth it right?

"nessie look!" kenny giggled after we got off the ride as he pointed to a stuffed bear on the wall apart of a game.

"you want it baby?" he nodded happily as we walked to the game.

"i got it bae" roddy said handing the guy a few dollars before beginning to play the basketball game.

i picked kenny up so he could watch roddy as he literally dominated this fucking game.

"That one" roddy pointed to the bear kenny wanted as the guy handed it to him making kenny giggle in happiness reaching for it.

"what you say?" i asked as he held onto the bear.

"tank you!" roddy chuckled.

"you wanna get some ice cream before we leave?" roddy asked as we walked through the fair with his arm around my waist and kenny in my arms still.

"yea!" i giggled at kenny's response.

"your gonna be so tired when we get home" i said as we walked to the ice cream booth.

"what flavor y'all want?" roddy asked.

"ouu what's that one?" i pointed to this swirled ice cream cone.

"Watermelon , mama" roddy said smiling knowing that watermelon is my favorite.

"that one please" i told the guy and he nodded.

"me too!" kenny added making roddy chuckle.

"i'll do the same" roddy shrugged giving the guy the money for the 3 cones.

after we got out ice cream, we went back to the car to finish them. i sat kenny in my lap with a napkin in my hand just in case he dropped anything because i knew roddy would fucking kill me.

"good huh?" i giggled at kenny wiping his mouth after he finished the cone.

"yea" he yawned.

i finished mine before getting out of the car opening the backseat door putting kenny back in his car seat.

"you gettin tired?" roddy asked as i got back into the passenger seat.

"yea" i sighed laying my head back as he began to drive.

when we got home, i took kenny up to the spare bedroom where we had his crib and some stuff we bought last week for him.

"put your arm through" i said helping him into his pajamas. "good job!" he giggled.

after putting him asleep, i went into me and roddys room seeing him laid out on the bed like a damn spider taking up the whole bed 😭.

"babe i gotta lay down tooo" i giggled tapping his shoulder.

"come on then" he said moving over. i changed my pants to my nike pros.

"you had fun today?" i asked snuggling up to him after turning the lights off.

"yea bae" he mumbled pulling me closer to him. "but let's go to sleep ight? im tired" i smiled.

"i love you" i sighed pulling the covers up.

"i love you too, Nessa"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.8K 36
"You remember when I first saw you at my Dad's shop?" I asked as I laid on his chest. "Yeah. What about it?" He asked rubbing my back. "I never woul...
28.4K 1.3K 11
"Roddy, I'm scared." I looked at him intently while taking in my bottom lip nervously. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion, but soon softened after...
80.6K 2K 27
Roddy Ricchβœ”οΈ Dababyβœ”οΈ COMPLETED #1 in celebrityimagines - 07/05/2020 #5 in rappers - 10/06/2020 Edited - May 2023
547 41 21
"I love you" I frowned " If you loved me you wouldn't be leaving me" "I'll miss you" I sighed,,"No You will miss me"... #4 in Gilinsky (07/01/19) #...