Love at first Hate | ✔️

selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... Еще

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
2 | "That's correct."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
7 | "I know twenty of your kind."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
16 | "You're getting red all over your face."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"
39 |"Is it because I like him ?"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "I left my keys at home. "
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."

1.1K 60 42
selftice

"I was drawn to her by her intelligence."

Laura's POV

"I'm here with my girlfriend."

Wait what ?

Girlfriend ? Who ? Me ?

"Your girlfriend ?", I heard her say while she eyed me from head to toe. Well, she obviously doesn't recognize me.

I looked between her and Ross again and noticed that Ross' jaw was clenched. I could literally feel his tenseness.

"Yeah. And we don't really have the time to talk with you guys right now, Hayden.", he said in hope to get away as soon as possible.

"Not even for a coffee ? Or tea ? I mean you didn't even really introduce us.", Hayden said, raising her brow while looking at Ross' hand around my shoulder.

Something about her made the anger I had forgotten for a long time arise in me again. How come I never forgot her face for every single day of the past year but she doesn't even recognize me ?

I looked up at Ross again and that's when I understood.

The girl he talked about yesterday. The relationship that changed the way he thinks and acts.

It was this girl. The girl Alec cheated on me with was Ross' ex-girlfriend. How is this even possible ? A girl like her broke Ross' heart ?

That's when I made a decision. I'm going to help him the same way he did when I encountered Alec at the party. I think he feels the same way I did back then. He probably also wants to show her that he'd been doing just fine without her. And I will help him with that.

I took all the courage I had, trying to seem as natural as possible as I put my arm around Ross' waist and leaned onto him slightly. He looked down at me in surprise and I smiled at him widely before saying, "I think we've got a little time for a coffee, babe."

He raised his brows at me before nodding slowly and looking up at her again, "Well, if my girl says yes, then it's a yes"

Hayden pressed her lips together in a thin line when she heard that and nodded slowly, "Well, let's go get a coffee than." and turned around before starting to walk away.

When she distanced herself a little, Ross looked at me before running his hand through his hair, making it all messy. "What are you doing, Laura ?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm obviously helping you.", I said before tiptoeing to fix his hair a little.

"Yes, I get that. But why ?", he said quietly when we started to walk after Hayden.

"You also helped me back than. At the party, remember ?", I told him in the same tone.

He furrowed his brows confused,"What ? How did I he-..", he started before he stopped himself and said quietly, "Oh.. the kiss."

I nodded, "Yes. So just let me help you here."

He was about to say something when Hayden turned around suddenly, "You know, for someone who didn't have time, you two walk awfully slow."

I glared at her and bit my lip too keep me from talking back at her. 'It's not worth it' , I told myself.

We than stopped in front of a coffee shop and Hayden motioned us to go in. When we arrived at an empty table, Hayden and the boy beside her sat down. I also was about to, before Ross quickly pulled the chair for me to sit on. I sat down and put my jacket around the arm of my chair.

I smiled brightly at him, "Thanks, babe.", before sitting down and I could see a smile form on his lips for the first time since we met them.

When I glanced at Hayden, I could see her glaring at us. Is this really working ?

When we sat down, Ross scooted closer to me with his chair and put his arm casually around my chair.

„So ? Aren't you gonna introduce us to each other ?", Hayden said, not making the slightest effort of hiding her annoyance.

Ross glanced at me before saying, "Laura, this is Hayden. Hayden, this is my girlfriend, Laura."

She looked at me before going, "Well, Liam, this is Ross, my ex boyfriend. And Ross, this is my boyfriend Liam.", she said, finishing off with a smile.

Who the hell introduces her ex boyfriend as her ex boyfriend ??

And really ? Not even my name makes her remember last year ? Wow, just wow.

This literally shows how some memories that are unforgettable for yourself are just small happenings in others lives.

"So how did you guys meet ?", Hayden asked while putting her her elbows on the table and resting her head on her hands, feigning interest.

Ross and I both looked at each other for a second. What do we say now ?

"Let's say I was drawn to her by her intelligence.", Ross said while looking at me, making me smile.

"It obviously wouldn't be the way she looks, that's for sure.", I heard Hayden mumble under her breath.

Really ?

"Well, Hayden met at a party earlier this year.", Liam spoke up for the first time smiling.

"Of course at a party.", Ross said, averting his eyes to Hayden's direction.

Okay, this is like so awkward. Why did I even agree to do this ?

Luckily the waiter came and took our orders, enabling a break from the awkwardness. He came back shorty after with our drinks.

I took a sip from my mango flavored drink and turned towards Ross smiling, "It tastes really good, try it."

Ross leaned towards my straw and took a sip before smiling and nodding, "You really know my taste."

I smiled back at him before realizing that my jacket that I put on the arm of the chair had fallen off. "Oh."

I got out of my chair and just as I was picking it up, I saw Ross shifting uncomfortably in his seat, scooting his chair away from the table a little.

I looked beneath the table to see that Hayden had taken off one of her shoes and was attempting to touch Ross' leg. Is she freaking serious now ?

She really is doing this on purpose just for me to see, isn't she ?

She literally does that while having a boyfriend. I really don't have any words for her left. She really never changed. Going after boys who are already taken while being taken.

As I sat down again, I only focused on finishing my drink so that we could go as soon as possible. I leaned my head on Ross shoulder, making him look at me in surprise.

I gave him a look and he luckily understood.

"I think we should leave now.", Ross said while standing up.

Liam nodded, "We'll walk you guys out to the parking lot.", while also standing up, leaving Hayden and me the only ones who were still seated.

Ross looked at me, "You coming ?"

"Yes, just go ahead. I'll catch up with you.", I told him.

He furrowed his brows confused before nodding slowly, "Alright."

Liam and he left. I glanced at Hayden who was nearly sliding off her chair by searching for the shoe she had taken off to touch Ross earlier.

I stood up and put her shoe on where Liam was seated earlier, making her head snap into my direction.

"It wasn't your shoe that was on the ground. It was your pride.", I told her coldly before going after Ross.

When I caught up with them Ross glanced at me before holding my hand by intertwining our fingers.

I looked at our hands and felt my heartbeat picking up.

He really does make me feel some type of way sometimes. But I'm still not sure on how to handle that.

•••

Hiii there, my adorkieees🤍

-Fave line ?🌷

-Favorite Austin Moon performance?🌝

-Favorite dance movie ?

⭐️Stay safe and have an amazing day.⭐️

This chapter is dedicated to (tysm for reading!!🌸) Auslly_baby

-tice

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

I'm a Costello _crazy_hooman_

Подростковая литература

4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
10.6K 350 10
Season 2 of Umbrella Academy: The Blue Dancer Vanya and Lilly, Seven and Half, both spit out of Five's time warp on October 12, 1963 Dallas Texas. V...
The bad boy is my roommate writergxrll

Подростковая литература

1.3M 25.8K 34
When Emma Hayes decides to move a college on the outskirts of Los Angeles half way through the college year, she expected and wanted to be an outcast...
My Brothers Best Friend StormyWinter

Подростковая литература

2.5M 39.8K 76
"If this was published, I'd buy it" Rhi can have any guy she wants but she goes for the guy she has been friends with for years. Unluckily for her he...