Sandersides: The brothers

Galing kay LastGalifreyan

a tale of two brothers. the twins roman and remus. R. Sanders tells the story of him and his brother and how... Higit pa

prologue
The test
And Away We Go
we have our heading
The journey continues
The present and the past

to be or not to be

22 0 0
Galing kay LastGalifreyan

Im not sure i even want to be king.
If im chosen my whole life is gonna change. I dont know if im gonna get to see my freinds anymore. Father is always busy. Nonstop no downtime. I like my free time. I like reading in the library with the advisors son Logan. I like walking through the garden with my best freind Dee. I dont enjoy war meetings or party planning..... things my brother just jumps at the chance for. It feels almost like a betrayal to myself to even consider what it would be like to be king. Not that i think father would choose me anyway. My brother has always been his favorite. Mabey i will go ask Logan for advice. He has probably picked up a thing or two from his own parent.
I need to figure out what i wanna do.
I need to decide who i wanna be.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...