Precious

By Winnieepawa

Beam rejected girls after girls at the bar, today, because he no more feels precious. He wasn't the first bor... More

Author Note
Always An Option
Smile
The Umbrella
Be My Boyfriend
What Is It?
Beam's Confession
Cute Kid - 1
Boyfriends?
What's right? Who's right?
Being loved
Author Here
Realization
Bestfriends
All In The Past
You Are Precious!
Triage with TaeTee

Cute Kid - 2

4.4K 212 8
By Winnieepawa

(A/N: This chapter is from Froth's POV of the chapters Umbrella and Be my boyfriend. So, read if you are interested. One more chapter from Forth's POV and the flashback will end and the story will proceed.)

Forth's POV

I don't know if it was a coincidence or destiny but I saw Beam at the convenience store near his faculty. Lam wanted to buy some snacks that he says can only be found in this store. I was mad at him at first, but now I'm thankful for him.

I saw him asking something from the storekeeper and then he went with a sad face outside. I asked that shore keeper what Beam was asking for. He said Beam was asking for some chocolates. And when he informed me that stupid Lam has bought them all, I went near him and took his paper bag. I was generous enough to give him one of the chocolates and took the bag from him. I ran towards Beam's car before he could reach there. This reckless kid had his car's window open. Lucky that no one noticed it. I put the paper bag in his car.

When he was about to come, I hid behind another car. I saw him looking at the paper bag in his car. He took it and opened it. He looked surprised to see the chocolates. A wide smile spread on his face.

"You look beautiful when you smile like that." I sent him a message.

"Are you stalking me?'

'Nope. I just happened to be there when you found out that your favourite chocolate was out of stock. '

'Where did you get that?'

'Maybe just a coincidence that I had these chocolates with me.'

"Who are you? And why are you doing this?'

And again I decided to hide who I am? What if he stops smiling if he knows who I am?

I heard Lam's nagging for the rest of the day for distributing those chocolates to school kids. Yeah. I lied to him or else he would have dug the truth out of my soul. He finally settled with free drinks for two weeks for those chocolates.

What's with those chocolates? I don't know!!

............

It was raining heavily. I was drenched in rain and the whole road was blocked because of the water on the road. Luckily, Beam's dorm was 500 meter away, so I decided to stay at Beam's place. I ordered food for both of us too. I wasn't sure if I should crash at his place but I called Beam anyway. I was hoping that the food delivery guy reaches here safely with food.

When I entered the room he offered me to take a bath and lend me his clothes to wear. But I knew he was blushing when he saw me coming out of the bathroom. Cute. He was just staring at me but I liked it. I wasn't sure if he was checking me out or was in deep thoughts, so I fake coughed.

"Like what you see?" I asked. He blushed.

"Are you shy?" I wanted to go further teasing him.

"Shy my ass!! Stay in the room. I'll buy some food." He said but I told him I had already ordered the food for us. At the same time the bell rang and he opened the door. It was a delivery boy.

"You intended to stay here? How did you know I'll let you stay till the food arrives?" He asked me. I just went closer and took the bag of food and arranged it on the table and then asked him to join me on the table. Seriously. I didn't know what he was thinking but he was looking super cute. I didn't say enough, right?

"Why are you always lost in thoughts?" I asked him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked. His eyes when he asked that question... He was looking like an innocent kid.

"You always seem to think about something. And you're the first one who looks cute while thinking." I didn't mean to ask aloud. I was saying in my mind.

"I'm not cute. I'm handsome and hot." He retorted. Did I just mess up?

"As you wish." I said. But again failed to hold myself from complimenting him, as I said, "I liked the view though" He looked at me with anger.

"Your cheeks are red. Are you shy?" I asked. He looked so cute while angry. I want to mess with him more. I thought to myself.

"If you say a single word again, I'll kill you and hide your body." He threatened me.

"I'll come back as a ghost to avenge you." I answered back. When he threw an angry look again I zipped my lips, locked it and threw the key at him. So childlike, but I enjoyed it. After all, I was in front of this kid. I don't know what makes me call him a kid. We are just months apart, maybe.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"To enjoy your company for dinner" I winked.

"If you want to tease me then you can go right now."

"Actually, it's raining too much outside now and traffic is horrible. I couldn't move an inch for hours. I knew you live here so I decided to crash at your place." I gave the actual reason.

"What do you think of my room? A Hotel? Didn't you find any?" he asked.

"You were my only option. You were my first and only option."

"How did you know about my room?"

"I had picked Phana many times from here, during practice for our Stars and Moon competition. So I just tried my luck."

"And Phana gave you my room number?"

"No he didn't. I found it myself."

"There's no board of my name on the door."

"I didn't need your name to find out. I always stood outside, near the lift when Phana went to your room."

"Are you a stalker?"

"What do you think? Do I look like a stalker?"

"I don't think about anyone. You tell me. I've asked the question first."

"Well. Why do you think I'll stalk you?"

"How do you know where I kept the trash can?"

"People need sharp eyes and a fast working brain to understand how!" I answered.

He rolled his eyes. It feels good to have a word war with him. So cute! It won't be enough if I say it million times.

"Beam..." I called and he smiled.

"I think I should go now... "

"Y-you are going?" He asked. "Did you... If I've said something stupid... I didn't mean to..."

"See... There's no traffic now... And... I have a class early in the morning tomorrow." I lied. Seriously, I was scared that I wouldn't stop myself if I continued being with him in his room.

"Forth ... You'll get wet again..." He said. Oh! Was he worried about me now?

"No. I wouldn't. I'm thinking of taking a cab. Here! It'll be there in 15 mins." I told him as I booked a cab. I didn't want to risk my bike getting a fever because of this rain!

"Why are you going by a cab? You've got a bike, right?"

"Well, I don't want to get wet again and take a shower. And... I can meet you tomorrow if I come here to take my bike back!" I told him with a wink. In case he wanted to see me more.

"Umm... Beam... Please give me a bag to carry my wet clothes and let me borrow an umbrella if you have... I don't want to get wet again while waiting on the road."

He gave him an umbrella.

I wore my shoes and blew a kiss from the door and winked at him. Before he could react I shut the door. Teasing him is fun. I wanted to see him more.

I swear, if not until this moment, I fell for him the moment when I spent those couple of hours in his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I was called by my seniors for a hazing meeting. Maybe that's my punishment for lying to Beam yesterday that I had some classes. I was getting bored in the meeting, so I texted him using the private sim card.

"Miss me? Thinking about me?"

Nope.

Would you like to see me?

No.

But. I like you already. Can I court you?

Stay in your limits.

It was his last message and he had blocked my number already. I tried to flirt, but failed miserably. Good thing that he didn't know it was me.

I left the hall as soon as the meeting finished. I went straight to his room. I knocked I didn't remember the count but this boy wasn't opening the door. But when he opened the door, he looked like I disturbed his sleep. But then he kept looking at me. Maybe he was sleepy.

"Done with checking me out? Or should I wait more?" I teased him.

"By the way... Are you drooling over me or it's because you didn't clean your mouth after you woke up?" I asked him by shaking him. He didn't say a word but ran inside his bathroom. I was just kidding. I looked at his bed. I made his bed comfortably on his bed.

I saw Beam come out with a towel wrapped around his waist... His pearl white body was shining like a moon. I was totally drawn by his looks. And I swear to god, Beam looked sexy. I had seen Wayo in a towel wrapped around his waist during the trip for a photoshoot and drawn by his beauty but Beam was far more than Wayo... On the scale of 10, I would have given Wayo 10, but for Beam, 100. He's 10 times handsome and beautiful than any range. He has no comparison.

"Why did you make my bed?". He asked and I came out of my thoughts.

"It was not done!" I answered. What was he shocked for?

"I'm not talking to you!!" He said to me.

I felt nervous that he might know about my private number. I laughed out of nervousness.

"Are you dumb? I just said I am not going to talk to you!! And yet you are laughing?"

"Hahaha." I laughed and got up and went to his cupboard. I opened it, took out a t-shirt and shorts from and walked towards him.

"Here!" I made him wear the t-shirt."Here. Put your hand in it. Yeah. Like that." I pulled the t-shirt down, if not I would have eaten him. "Perfect baby!!" Oops. God. Did I just call him baby?

"Umm... Are you just going to stare at me or you want me to help you wear the shorts too?" I asked with a serious look on my face as if I've not realized that I called him baby.

He snatched the shorts and I ran inside the bathroom again. Cute.

I heard the knock and went to the door. "Let me get it. Must be our breakfast!" I told Beam, then opened the door and set the breakfast on the table.

"Fooortttthhhhh" He shouted. "What the hell, you think you're doing??? I can't take this anymore. What spell are you doing on me??" I think he's grumpy because he is hungry.

"Come here." I pulled him by his hand and made him sit on a chair.

I took a spoon and held it in front of his mouth. "Eat this. You become grumpy when you're hungry." He opened his mouth and let me feed him.

"W-why are you feeding me?" He asked.

"Because you're special. The only one whom I want to spoil. Here. Now eat this." I fed him again. I could see him blushing at that. Yeah. Still remember him crying miserably because he thinks he's always a choice and no one thinks that he's their priority. I don't know about others, but he's really special in my eyes. Like, who doesn't want Beam Baramee? He's that precious.

"Only One?" He asked. I saw his sparkles in his eyes.

"Yeah. The one and only." I answered me.

"Why?"

"Because you are you."

"Do you know how to hypnotise?"

"Huh?"

"Ain't you not hypnotising me??"

I laughed hard. What makes him think I'm hypnotizing him? I wiped the tears at the corner of my eyes that formed because of the laugh.

"You're so cute baby!!" I said brushing my finger on his lips. I wanted to eat those lips. I just called him baby. I'm in love with him. I don't know since when, why...

"Be my boyfriend na Beam?" There. I asked him. Now what? Did I fucked up bad? What if he throws me out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Wait for one more flashback POV of Forth then, real deal... Bear with me na...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.3K 9
Placing a bet to pursue the bad boy Forth, but after a while Beam started doubting if this pursuing is really for the bet or is he falling for this b...
245K 7.9K 81
"Forget it Forth it is not worth it." Beam said as he lean himself on the table for support his body aches. even his heart and his mind aches. "It do...
81.7K 3.6K 19
This maybe not your cup of tea~ but for me it is. 😂 I'm such #ForthBeam shipper that's why i choose them as my character.. Credits to : -The writer...
72.5K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...