Be My Boyfriend

'Stay Healthy, Stay Safe'

Beam's POV

I sat on my bed. The clock showed 5am. Saturday. There would be no class in the morning. Why did he lie to me?

I saw a notification on my phone. A message from the same unknown number.

Miss me? Thinking about me?

Huh? I was shocked. I wasn't missing him. I was thinking about Forth.

Nope.

Would you like to see me?

Huh ? Seriously? I was wondering who you were and asked you many times but you didn't reply. I pouted. Should I say yes or no? I thought for a while and replied.

No.

But. I like you already. Can I court you?

My eyes got wide after reading his message. This sharp? I don't even know you, dude. And you're asking me if you can court me! The fuck!! I'm not even gay! Why would I let you court me? Who does he think he is? Why would I let you court me? Just because of some good messages and gifts?

Stay in your limits.

I texted him and blocked his number. I closed my eyes and slept again.

I woke up with the sound of knock on my door. Who would come at this late night? I thought and opened my eyes. It's broad daylight. I thought I had a good night's sleep. What time is it again? I was about to check time but the knocks became louder and faster. Uhhh!!! I already hate whoever is knocking on the door.

When I opened the door I saw Greek god in his human form. Perfect height, tanned skin, his face was glowing with some drops of sweat on his face. His tight sleeveless T-Shirt was making his broad shoulders, strong muscles, bulging biceps caught my attention. Am I still dreaming? Why would a god wear a T-Shirt? And... and he smiled at me. I want to eat those lips. Wait. Why do I want those lips!! His tanned biceps looked like chocolate. I wanna eat those too... Wait... No... Is this a dream? But no... He's not some Greek god. I know him. He...

"Done with checking me out? Or should I wait more?" Forth asked me.

Yeah. It's Forth. Why was I drawn to his looks? Am I...? No. Definitely not.

"By the way... Are you drooling over me or it's because you didn't clean your mouth after you woke up?" He asked again by shaking me with his grip on my shoulder. Oh my god. I really felt embarrassed now. I opened the door and without asking him anything I ran inside my bathroom.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest. Why the hell only a single touch by him is making my heart go crazy like this? I looked in the mirror. Oh my god!! I look super ugly. My hair is messy, my face is so pale and Forth was right. I was drooling. What the hell just happened? Am I turning gay? For Forth? No way. I face palmed myself.

I did my morning routine and realized that Forth lied to me. Good. I have a reason to get mad at him.

I went out with a towel wrapped around my waist. He was sitting comfortably on my bed. Which was... made? Forth made my bed?

"Why did you make my bed?" I asked him.

"It was not done!" He said. Wasn't it obvious? I just woke up from sleep because of you!! You idiot!! And now you're making my bed. Who are you? My mother?

"I'm not talking to you!!" I said to him as I realised that he lied to me yesterday. Who goes for lectures on Saturday? He made me fool.

He laughed. Did he just laugh? At me? What's the joke when I tell him that I won't talk to him?

"Are you dumb? I just said I am not going to talk to you!! And yet you are laughing?"

"Hahaha." He laughed. He got up and went to my cupboard. He opened it, took out a t-shirt and shorts from and walked towards me. And I was just standing... rooted at my place. Was I too slow to move or was he too fast to move?

What's going on? Is he doing some spells on me? Is he not a man? Or is he a god? I smiled thinly. Maybe. Can be a god... Like Greek God?? Oh no... what if he's not!! What if he's a demon? Or is he a wizard?? What spells is he doing on me? Why can't I stop thinking about him?

"Here!" He extended his hands and made me wear the t-shirt, like I was a child. "Here. Put your hand in it. Yeah. Like that." He pulled the t-shirt down. "Perfect baby!!"

Did he just call me baby? Perfect?

"Umm... Are you just going to stare at me or you want me to help you wear the shorts too?" He asked with a serious look on his face.

I pushed him a little and snatched the shorts. I ran inside the bathroom again. I wore the shorts.

"Why couldn't I say something to him?" I asked to my reflection in the mirror but the reflection was waiting for the answer like me. "Aarrrhhhh" I growled. I went outside.

Knock Knock

I heard the knock and Forth went to the door.

"Let me get it. Must be our breakfast!" He said, then opened the door and set the breakfast on the table.

"Fooortttthhhhh" I shouted. "What the hell, you think you're doing??? I can't take this anymore. What spell are you doing on me??"

"Come here." He pulled me by my hand and made me sit on a chair. And I hated myself because I like it instead of hating it. What's wrong with me??

He took a spoon and held it in front of my mouth. "Eat this. You become grumpy when you're hungry." I opened my mouth and let him feed me.

"W-why are you feeling me?" I asked him but it turned out to be a whisper.

"Because you're special. The only one whom I want to spoil. Here. Now eat this." He fed me again. I felt my cheeks heated up.

He said only one, didn't he?

"Only One?" I asked him.

"Yeah. The one and only." He answered me.

"Why?"

"Because you are you." He said.

"Do you know how to hypnotise?" I asked him.

"Huh?" He looked at me with the confused expression.

"Ain't you not hypnotising me??"

He laughed hard. He wiped the tears at the corner of his eyes that formed because of the laugh.

"You're so cute baby!!" He said brushing his finger on my lips. And I realized that I was pouting.

"Be my boyfriend na Beam?"

.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : Did you wait longer ?

What's with that sudden proposal?

Do you think Beam will accept it? )

PreciousOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara