Boyfriends?

(A/N: I'm back! Without taking so much time, I just wanna say...

Enjoy!)

Forth's POV

"Ghyahahaha" I laughed. Beam hit my head with the spoon in his hand which was unused because I was feeding him. That didn't hurt at all.

"Forth!! What did you feed me? Why is this happening to me?" Beam literally shouted at me because I was still laughing.

"Forth!! Tell me seriously what have you done to me?" He asked, literally crying.

"Hey, Beam. I was just kidding. Stop acting like I asked you to give me your..."

Slap.

I was slapped by him on my lips, I shamelessly kissed on his palm. He was looking at his hand then shaking his head.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Forth. Are you sure you have not done any spell or hypnotized me? And not fed me anything?" He asked. I didn't realize why he was saying that but he looked kinda cute when he was looking confused.

I sat beside him and pulled my chair close to him. I lifted my hand and wiped the tear streaks on his cheek.

"Why would I do that?" I asked him, looking into his eyes.

"I don't know. That's why I am asking you."

"Come here." I opened my arms and asked him to give me a hug.

"No! Not at all. Your looks and actions are making my body parts react weirdly against my will." He said.

"Really?" I asked. I was happy to hear it. I think I can't stop myself now.

"Yes. I mean, No. Urrhhh... I don't know what's happenin... nnnggghhhh" I didn't let him finish his sentence.

This feels good. Really good. Best. I saw him closing his eyes. He was enjoying the kiss?

I pulled away and let Beam inhale a long breath. I moved his face towards mine and tilted his head to get access to his neck. I sucked there. I wanted to mark him. I wanted to claim him.

I moved my lips trailing kisses on his jaw and cheeks then captured his lips again. Those juicy lips. I wanted him more. I won't let him go now.

I held his head from back and titled our heads to get better access.

I slipped my hand under his thigh and gently lifted it and turned his body, making him sit on my laps with his both legs on either side of my body. He tried to take the lead but couldn't.

I embraced him and pulled him closer. I was aroused. I started squeezing and kneading his butt cheeks. I didn't know what led me to reach this moment with him, but it was amazing, as if he was submitting himself to me.

He was a moaning mess. I thought he was unable to breathe when he started beating my shoulders with his hands. I pulled out from the kiss and let him breathe again.

I cupped his face and kissed him on his lips.

"Beam. Before... I Umm... I wasn't kidding. I'm serious. Be my boyfriend." I said. I wanted this person, his body, his soul, his heart, his lips everything for me and I didn't want to waste my time. Wasn't he the person everyone wants? Should I tell him my little secret?

"Isn't it too fast?" He asked.

"It's too late already." I said.

"Huh?" He asked.

"I have a crush on you since last year... I... I was scared to... lose your friendship." I let my little secret out. I was feeling relieved that I said it finally but scared at the same time that he may reject me. Because he was straight unlike me who wasn't. I was scared to tell him that. But when I tried to reason out, "Because, you..."

"...are the Casanova. A player. And straight." he completed my sentence. "I'm sorry." I didn't understand why he was apologizing to me. Whatever it was.I didn't want him to think like that about himself. It was he who was better than me.

"No. You were... You still are out of my league. You... Don't deserve a man like me. You deserve better than me." I said, but he cut me.

"No." He shook his head. "No. It's me who doesn't deserve you." He said.

"No. Beam. You're the best. You could be the first choice of anyone." I tried to tell how precious he is!

"I... I'm never the first choice. Of anyone." I didn't know why he thinks like that. He cried and told me everything he felt a few days ago. It was the same thing he told me when he got drunk. I felt so good that he chose to tell me when he was conscious.

"Beam. Let me court you. Please?" I pleaded. "I'll... I'll try please let me..."

"You... Wayo... Wayo was your..."

"No, Beam. Wayo was just someone I cared for like a brother but trust me, I... I only had you in my heart." It was just a rumor. I didn't take Wayo on a date or I wasn't courting him. It was those Yaoi girls who made up stories when they saw me with Wayo. It was only once that I went to have a meal with him, that too with Ming along with us.

"You can go Forth. I... I need time to think. I'm not in my right mind." Was he rejecting me? "For this moment... this might feel good. It feels good..." Did he say good? Indeed! It is good. Nothing is wrong.

"Yeah... it's good. See, our juniors agree too." I said as I held his hand in mine and let him feel our private parts...

Even if he tried to stay away, his body was reacting to my touches and mine was already reacting to him.

You may call it lust, but it only happened for Beam. Believe me or not, But I love him and I'll make him react to my heart just like his body. Soon. Very soon.

I immediately ran to the bathroom to take care of Junior Forth. I didn't want him to feel that I wanted to play with him.

I will court him. Properly. Make him fall for me. Make his heart flutter for me.

.

.

.

.

.

"Will you let me court you, Beam?" I asked him, breaking the silence that lasted for almost an hour, after we both took shower, separately, after dinner, as we were sitting across each other, on the floor, legs folded, looking into each other's eyes, waiting for each other to break the silence. He nodded. 

God knows when did we sleep like that. When I woke up at 2am, I carried him and placed his body in the middle of the bed. I lied beside his left side. I didn't know if he would like it or not, but I slept my right arm under his and pulled his body towards mine and covered ourselvesin the blanket. I felt like taking advantage of him until I felt him snuggling his head on my chest. I pulled him again using my left arm. I never wanted that night to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I felt so calm while writing the last para. 

Me: Why am I single? 🤷‍♂️🙄😥

Also me: Oh! I hate human touch in general. Khikhikhikhi 😂😂😂

Okay. Jokes apart. We will see if Forth can find out why does Beam feels like no one loves him and will he be able to uproot Beam's insecurities.

And please stop thanking me for updating chapters.... I always decide to update soon but take too much time! It should be me who should thank you for tolerating my laziness. So, Thank you for tolerating my laziness and waiting for new updates patiently.)