✔Colors [Yoonminseok]

By KimSeokjinsWaist

In a world where you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate. What happens when Jimin meets Hoseo... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19[M]
20
21
22 [M]
23
24
25
26
27
28
Comic Test
29 [M]
30
31
32 [M]
33
33.5
34
35
36
37
38[M]
39
40
41
43
Epilogue
Story Notes

42 [M]

11.3K 373 316
By KimSeokjinsWaist

Why did this take this long to get out you ask?

Word count: Over 3k (I originally wanted it to be over 4)

So uh... it's a long boi

It's also a wedding night smut because everyone always asks for it so I feel like it's almost expected. So... here it is.

As always feel free to skip

This will include:

-Top Hoseok

-Switch Yoongi

-Bottom Jimin

-Honestly a lot of stuff

-Like expect anything within the confines of vanilla stuff

-Which is kinda debatable but not the point

-Various forms of yoonminseok doing some not so holy things that Jesus wouldn't approve of

-Doing it in places grandma wouldn't approve of

TO LE SMUT

~

Jimin flopped on the bed with a tired sigh. "That was great! The highlight of the night was your brother Yoongi."

"Which part? When he stacked five tables and stood at the top to do his toast? Or when he started a food fight with the cake?" Yoongi hummed.

"I meant when he took the paper off the kid's table and put it up on the wall and splattered paint all over it actually," Jimin told with a shrug. 

"Ah yes. That part." Yoongi recalled. Gyeumjae and his husband had come to the wedding which Yoongi was quite thrilled about. He got to catch up with his brother in person and meet his soulmate. 

And they decided to...

Make the night memorable...

If that was the correct phrasing.

Hoseok gave a quick kiss to both of his husbands. "I'm all sweaty from dancing, I'm going to go take a bath." He hummed.

Jimin gave a quick nod as he pulled Yoongi closer to him by his tie. Joining their lips together, hearing Hoseok give a small chuckle as he left the room. Yoongi pulled Jimin closer by the small of his back as their lips moved in sync. His hands going to unbutton the younger's shirt. 

Jimin gave a small moan as he felt Yoongi's hands run up his chest, allowing the older to slip his tongue past his plump lips. Lightly sucking on the younger's tongue, a slight smirk tugging at Yoongi's lips as he heard a muffled moan. 

Yoongi could hear Hoseok start the bath in the other room, getting a devilish idea. Pulling away from Jimin for a moment to whisper in his ear. "Want to go surprise Hoseok?" He asked as the other nodded enthusiastically. Yoongi joined their lips again, sucking on Jimin's tongue, feeling the younger egarly grind against his thigh. 

Hearing the water stop Yoongi sent Jimin off with a smirk on his face. Making sure to give Jimin's ass a pat on the way out as well. 

Jimin creeped into the onsuite bathroom as quietly as possible. Seeing Hoseok relaxing in the deep jacuzzi like tub with his eyes closed. A thin layer of bubbles coating the surface of the water as Hoseok's torso remained exposed. Jimin stripped himself of his clothing as he slowly stepped into the tub. 

Upon feeling a disturbance in the water Hoseok opened his eyes to see Jimin standing above him. "Ah. I knew something was going on when the moans in the other room stopped." He hummed. 

Jimin slowly sat down, submerging his lower half as he sat on Hoseok's thighs. The hot water rising a few inches in the tub. "I wanted to surprise you!" Jimin chirped as his hands made their way to Hoseok's toned chest.

"Oh really? Just you? Not Yoongi?" Hoseok questioned as he grabbed the back of Jimin's thighs, pulling him closer. A small amount of water splashing out of the tub and onto the floor below.

"Well, it was Yoongi's idea." Jimin hummed.

"Oh? Was it now? So he sent you in here to tease me?" Hoseok asked as he groped the younger's ass, sliding Jimin ontop of his cock with ease. 

Jimin let out a sharp gasp at the feeling, a small wince making it's way up onto his face. Hoseok moving Jimin up and down, displacing more water from the tub. Jimin gripped the edge of the tub for support as he bit his bottom lip, small whimpers slipping past. 

"Yoongi~" Hoseok called in a sing song type of voice. "Why don't you come in here kitten?" 

Yoongi hummed from the other room. "No."

"No?"

"I think I'll let you have fun." Yoongi hummed as he laid with his hands behind his head.

"Come in here kitten." Hoseok called.

"Make me!" Yoongi called back.

Hoseok's eyes darkened as he slid out of Jimin, a whine leaving the younger's lips. Hoseok stepped out of the tub, water dripping off of him as he wrapped a towel around his hips. Walking over to the doorway where he could see Yoongi laying on the bed. Hoseok pointed at the older and make a motion with his finger signaling for Yoongi to come here. 

Yoongi took his sweet time, sauntering over to Hoseok with the sway of his hips. "You called?" He teased with the same devilish smirk from before.

"Yes, kitten. I did." Hoseok told as he tugged Yoongi's clothes off. Wrapped his fingers around Yoongi's cock, paying special attention to the tip. He brought his face close to Yoongi's neck as he nipped at the sensitive skin.

Yoongi dug his fingernails into Hoseok's back, dragging them down his skin as he let out small pants. His legs already shaking as Hoseok ran his tongue along the length of Yoongi's neck. A small cry escaped his lips when all of that pleasure was taken away from him. 

Hoseok smirked as he walked away from Yoongi. Lifting Jimin out of the tub and wrapping the younger up in a fluffy towel, as he let the tub drain. He placed Jimin on the bed peppering kissed down his torso. 

"Jimin you're so good for me." Hoseok hummed giving a side glare to Yoongi, who glared right back at him. "Such a good boy, that sounds so pretty." Hoseok praised as he continued to make eye contact with Yoongi.

Yoongi crossed his arms as he continued to glare at his two soulmates. Jimin's sweet sounds filling the room as Hoseok left open mouthed kisses along his inner thighs. 

"Come here kitten." Hoseok hummed as he gestured to Yoongi. The older shuffled his way over to the bed. "Oh? So you are listening to me now?" He questioned in a low voice.

Yoongi gave a quick nod as he felt Hoseok's hand between his legs. Connecting their lips as he sucked on Hoseok's bottom lip. Muffling the small noises that wanted to escape his mouth. While Jimin, wishing to join in on the fun, left small red marks along Hoseok's neck.

Yoongi began to feel the heat pooling in his stomach, only to have that feeling quickly taken away from him. "Fuck you." He cursed at Hoseok, resting his forehead on his shoulder.

"Language. And I'll be the one fucking you later. That is if you behave." Hoseok teased.

Yoongi let out a small groan as he climbed off Hoseok's lap. Two can play at this game. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin as he peppered kisses along the younger's neck. "I love you so much my little prince." He hummed.

Jimin let himself fall back on the bedsheets as Yoongi left wet kisses along his chest. A string of moans slipping past his lips as Yoongi swirled his tongue around one of his hardened buds. "Yoongi~" He hummed with another moan.

"Yes baby?" Yoongi asked as he hovered over the younger. 

"I want you..." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Want me to what?"

"I don't wanna say, it's embarrassing!" Jimin huffed as he buried his face in Yoongi's chest. Hoseok peeked over at the pair as he dried his hair with a towel. 

"That's never stopped you before?" Yoongi hummed. "I can't do it if I don't know what you want." He told massaging Jimin's thigh. 

Jimin took a few deep breathes as he regained his confidence. "Hyung, I want you to eat me out."

Well shit.

Yoongi wasn't quite sure what he was expecting but that sure wasn't it. 

If he was honest he was expecting something far worse.

"I really want to get eaten out... And I want you to be the one to do it." Jimin told timidly. HE turned himself around so he could lay on his stomach. "Please, hyung?" He asked with a teasing wiggle of his butt. 

Yoongi gave a nod as he lowered himself down. Giving Jimin's plump cheek a wet kiss. He wouldn't have guessed Jimin would be the type to be into this but he wasn't complaining. He gently prodded at Jimin's rim with his tongue. Hearing satisfied moans from Jimin as he did so. 

Hoseok watched the whole scene play out, with an intrigued smirk on his face.

Yoongi pushed his tongue in Jimin's clenching hole, feeling Jimin's thighs shake as he did. He gave small flicks of his tongue, continuing to push the muscle in and out at Jimin's unfiltered noises. Pushing his tongue further in Yoongi twisted it from side to side. Saliva dribbled down the side of his mouth.

Jimin was in complete bliss as he let out shameless moans. He always imagined this in his head, but it never felt this good. Jimin never could have fabricated the movements Yoongi was doing with his tongue at the moment. He pushed back against Yoongi's face, wanting the older to push in deeper.

Yoongi got the hint as he trusted his tongue deeper than he thought he could go, twisting and flicking his tongue. Hearing the youngers satisfied moans with each small contraction of the muscle. He groped Jimin's ass as he continued to eat him out without much mercy. 

"Ah~ Yoongi!" Jimin called out burying his face into one of the pillows. "Hyung~" Jimin moaned as he shamelessly grinded his ass against Yoongi's mouth. 

Jimin felt the heat pooling in his stomach, the knot waiting to be untied. He didn't find it hard to believe that he was this close already. What finally sent him over the edge was Yoongi slipping in two fingers beside his tongue, allowing the older to penetrate the younger deeper than before. 

Yoongi continued to trust his tongue and fingers into Jimin as the younger reached his high. The climax hitting him like waves crashing against the shore of a rocky beach. Shooting ribbons of cum onto the sheets below. 

Jimin collapsed onto the bed with a loud sigh. "Wow... That was amazing." He hummed, still in a daze. 

Yoongi used the back of his hand to wipe off his lips. "Thank you, I try." Yoongi hummed.

Hoseok hummed as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi. "You did so well Kitten." He praised.

"Thank you." Yoongi said as he leaned back against Hoseok. "Can you help me now?" He asked hoping that this time Hoseok wouldn't cockblock him.

Hoseok loved when Yoongi was in a mood like this and it almost made him want to give in.

Key word. Almost.

"I don't know..." He hummed feining deep thought. "Have you been good enough yet?" 

Yoongi let out a frustrated groan. "Yes! Please Hoseok! I need you!" Yoongi begged, desperately wanting to feel his soulmate close to him, wanting Hoseok to make him feel good. As he sat between Hoseok's legs with his back pressed against the other's chest, Yoongi could feel Hoseok's erection pressing against his lower back. 

Hoseok gave Yoongi's neck a sweet kiss as he brought his mouth close to Yoongi's ear. Nibbling on the older's earlobe. "Do you think you can cum from just my fingers?" He asked in a hushed whisper.

Yoongi nodded as a small moan slipped through his lips. "Yes, I can." He said confidently. He was already sensitive from having to wait so long for any type of stimulation. Yoongi knew the task would be easy to accomplish. 

"Alright. If you do I'll give you a reward." Hoseok said reaching for the lube. "Sound good kitten?" He said as he brought his index finger to Yoongi's rim. 

Yoongi nodded with a whimper as Hoseok pushed the first finger in. His hands going to grip his thighs as he threw his head back. Fuck, he needed this.

Yoongi swore he was already close from just that small action from Hoseok. He pushed himself further down onto Hoseok's hand with a moan. The younger pushing in a second finger, dragging his digits along Yoongi's inner walls. Curling and uncurling his fingers hearing Yoongi's sweet soft noises. His deep exhales of pleasure as he sunk deeper into ecstasy. 

Yoongi began circling his hips in an attempt to get more pleasure. Unlike Jimin, he wasn't very vocal, but he couldn't help but let out cries of pleasure as Hoseok began scissoring him with his fingers.

"Be as loud as you want Kitten." Hoseok whispered into Yoongi's ear. "I want to hear you." 

"But there are other people in the hotel." Yoongi whined. 

"Kitten we got the presidential suite. There isn't anyone else on this floor." Hoseok explained slipping in a third finger, getting beautiful noises from Yoongi in return. "You're lasting longer than I expected." He hummed. 

Jimin swung his legs around as he walked around the bed. Finally relaxed and ready for more. He got on his knees resting his cheek on Yoongi's thigh. "Can I help too?" He questioned with puppy eyes. 

Yoongi smiled as he threaded his fingers through Jimin's soft hair. "Of course baby boy." He said giving Jimin's hair a soft tug. 

Jimin smiled as he placed a wet kiss along Yoongi's swollen cock. The older letting out a groan as he gave another tug to Jimin's hair. Jimin gave small kitten licks to Yoongi's tip, continuing to give small kisses down to the base of the older's tip. 

Yoongi pulled Jimin's face closer. "Stop teasing." He ordered. 

Jimin nodded as he took in half of Yoongi's length, pressing his tongue to the underside of the older's cock. Jimin let out a small choked noise as Yoongi pushed his face down further. He could feel Yoongi's cock hit the back of his throat and slide along the back of his tongue.

Hoseok gave a particular harsh thrust of his fingers just as Jimin started bobbing his head. Yoongi's back arched as he let out a loud moan.

Maybe he liked all the attention he was getting...

Jimin moaned, sending a wave of vibrations down Yoongi's cock as the older pulled his hair. Yoongi cursed under his breath has he trusted into Jimin's mouth. Hoseok leaned in to Yoongi's ear, in a low whisper. "Are you close kitten?"

Yoongi nodded as he panted nearly out of breath. "Mhm." He hummed as Hoseok nibbled on his earlobe. Yoongi reached his climax a few moments later as he shot ribbons of cum into Jimin's mouth, curses slipping past his lips as he rode out his high.

Jimin swallowed the salty substance giving Yoongi's cock a few more licks as he cleaned up the excess.

Hoseok took his fingers away, slipping in his cock and bottoming out a moment later. "You did so well Kitten." He praised as he thrusted into the older.

Yoongi who had barely just come down from his last high was shamelessly moaning. Loudly at that. Jimin was still running his tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, sending the older over the edge. And soon enough Yoongi was cumming for a second time that night, this time shooting his cum on Jimin's face.

Hoseok trailed his hand up Yoongi's chest, letting his finger's linger around the marks on the older's skin. Before grabbing Yoongi's chin and turning to face him. 

"You did really well." He repeated giving Yoongi a short kiss as the older briefly sucked his tongue before letting their lips part. 

Jimin wiped the substance from his face as he sucked it off his fingers. Getting up and loosely throwing his arms around Hoseok. "My turn Hoseokie." He hummed.

Hoseok chuckled as he slid Yoongi off of him. "You are still horny?" He asked joining his lips with Jimin's plump ones. Running his tongue over Jimin's bottom lip he could taste the remains of Yoongi's salty cum on his lips. 

Jimin broke the kiss with a small huff. "Yes. Yes, I'm still horny!" 

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Wow. I don't know if I should be shocked or impressed at this point." 

"Besides Yoongi already got off twice. I'm looking for seconds." Jimin said with a wink. 

"Are you seriously jealous I got off more than you?" Yoongi said with a tired sigh.

"Maybe... But that won't last much longer!" Jimin said with a chirp. Quickly connecting his lips to Hoseok's again, opening his mouth for the older with a muffled moan. His hand went down to Hoseok's cock, giving it a few small pumps as he aligned himself. 

Hoseok chuckled as he let his hands rest on Jimin's hips. "Wow, you weren't kidding at not much longer." He said as he controlled Jimin's hips. Jimin smiled as he let his sweet moans fill the room. 

Hoseok buried his face into the crook of Jimin's neck, sucking hickeys as he felt his own high approaching. One of his hands moved to jerk the younger off. Jimin released on the feeling alone, still making the best effort to ride the older, although his movements started getting sloppy. 

Hoseok filled Jimin up as he came with a groan, softly biting down on the skin just above Jimin's collarbone. "Ah, baby." He moaned.

"Can I cum one more time?" Jimin asked.

"Really? Jesus Jimin how horny are you?" Yoongi commented from the back as he hugged a pillow to his chest. 

"I wanna beat you!" Jimin huffed.

"This isn't a competition." Yoongi hummed.

Jimin sent him a glare. "It is if it has to be."

Hoseok chuckled as he kissed Jimin's forehead. "I think that's all for tonight baby." He hummed. Jimin put on his best pouty expression and puppy eyes, silently begging the older for more. "I'll make you cum plenty of times on the honeymoon to make it up to you." Hoseok promised holding his pinky out.

Jimin gave a satisfied nod as he locked pinkies with Hoseok. He then snuggled up next to Yoongi, the older ditching the pillow he was cuddling. "I'll cum more than you next time." He challanged.

Yoongi gave an eyeroll. "Alright prince. We'll make you cum so much you won't walk for a month."

"YEAH!" Jimin cheered, earning another eyeroll from Yoongi. 

Hoseok came back with a wet cloth as he wiped off his soulmates. He could never get over how pretty they looked. How adorable they were all cuddled up together. How Yoongi's soft features glowed with the thin layer the sweat that coated his skin. Jimin's toned body and small waist, complimented by his thick thighs and fluffy hair. 

Hoseok was thrilled to know he'd get to experience the two of them for the rest of his life. 

He just loved them so much.

And they loved him too.

So, Hoseok climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around his husbands. With a smile on his face they all fell asleep.

~

Only 1 chapter and the epilogue. 

Also I swear at this point I use my sex playlist more for reading/writing smut than I use it for it's actual purpose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
83.3K 3.2K 35
I was in such a bad mood, I didn't even order from the menu, I just asked the waitress for a coffee as dark and bitter as my soul. To my surprise, sh...
15.2K 1.2K 34
Yoongi doesn't think he is gay and keeps denying it when Namjoon keeps saying he is gay and thinks he like Jimin. What will happen if he does like Ji...
684K 32.4K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...