Billy Hargrove x Reader imagi...

Galing kay Aalcorn84

Soooo I've fallen down a Billy Hargrove hole recently and I have all these situations in my head that I am DY... Higit pa

I spy
Jealousy
Marshmallow
You and I
Gym

Supermodel

3.5K 46 23
Galing kay Aalcorn84

Summary: Y/n is a familiar supermodel for a big fashion brand and billy takes first dibs on her when she first enters Hawkins High. But it turns into much more than that.

Authors Note: This really just popped into my head. I have NO idea how I'm gonna write this. We'll see how it turns out. Enjoy.

Warning: Cussing, mild sexual tension (tryna keep it PG-13 people lmao)

Word count: 1838
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P. O. V.

"Ok, so do you understand why you're in Hawkins?" My manager says. I nod my head. "I need to go for two reasons. One, to support and sell our brand. And two, to live the life of a normal teenage girl." "Good, I'm glad you understand. Now remember you will have one runway show for the summer swimsuit line." "Ok, I understand."

He nods his head while smiling proudly and saying "I hope you do well. I'll be in town until after the runway show. If you need anything, ask me. I'm right up the road. You have my number-"

I chuckle while interrupting him. "Yes I have your number. Now go, I have unpacking to do after school. Bye." He waves as he drives off and I turn around to look at the big high school in front of me. "Ok, Y/N Y/L/N, lets kick some ass." I said while making a fist and walking through the front doors.

Billy's P. O. V.

"C'mon man, Tina totally has a thing for you! You should go for it. Get a little time in with her if you know what I'm saying. Tommy says while smirking.

I roll my eyes, "there is no way I'm EVER going to hit it with Tina. She's way to yappy for me." I say, emphasizing my disgust. He frowns, "dude let me tell you if I wasn't with carol we would totally be fu-"

Tommy was interrupted by one of the guys in the basketball running up to us. "Guys! Guys! Have you seen that hot new girl that enrolled? It's rumored that she's that famous supermodel for Victoria Secret, that Y/N Y/L/N girl!"

I looked at him confused "who?" I asked. He looked at me completely dumbfounded. Tommy answered before he could, "Did I just hear that right? Billy Hargrove doesn't know who Y/N Y/L/N is?"

I cut my eyes. "I wouldn't be asking if I knew now would I?" Just then carol walked up to us with, coincidentally, a Victoria Secret catalogue in her hands.

"Hey boys, I was just reading up on the Summer Bathing Suit line. There's some really nice stuff in here." She said before Tommy snatched it out of her hands. "Here, let me show you what you're missing out on man." He said while flipping through the pages.

He finally stops on a page and flips the magazine around to show me. "This-" He says as he points to her, "is the one and only, sexy might I add, Y/N Y/L/N. She had been a model since she was a kid, but just recently got signed to Victoria Secret since she turned 18 a couple of months ago." He stated happily.

I looked at the paper with a beautiful Y/S/C, and she had the most gorgeous Y/H/C. I was entranced by her deep Y/E/C. She was no doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

The swim suit she had on was also pretty sexy and it complimented her looks. "Damn, she's hot. I call dibs on her Tommy." I said. They all nodded their heads. 'There's no way I'm gonna let someone else snag her before I get to at least look at her in person.' I thought as we all walked down the hall.

Y/n's P. O. V.

As I walked down the hall I could feel all of these eye on me. Every time I looked up I either got a wink, lip bite, or glare. The winks and lip bites came mostly from guys, girls sometimes. But most girls gave me the glares.

I brush them off though, I'm not trying to get anyone or anything. I just want to be a normal person. As I kept walking down the hall I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.

It's not the same kind of lustful looks that everyone else was sending it felt different. More, rough, and determined. I looked down the hall and saw a group of people.

All of whom were sending me different looks. There was an boy with brown hair and freckles, who was giving me the usual lustful glance. His arm was wrapped around a shorter girl with pale skin, light brown hair, and she was giving me a nice smile.

It didn't look completely truthful though so I'll keep an eye on her. Then there was another boy. A tall, toned, blonde boy. A boy who looked defensive yet soft. His blonde hair was curly, it was styled as a mullet.

He pulled it off which is surprising. He had a nice golden tan along with ocean blue eyes to compliment his skin. When I looked at him he gave me a smirk. I gave him a slight smile while walking past them. I could feel their eyes follow me as I went to my class. Oh, how eventful today is going to be. I can feel it in my bones.

Billy's P. O. V.

"Did you see the look she gave you man?! Such a lucky guy." Tommy says while looking down the hall for her. "Well she definitely is more beautiful in person." I said, pleased at her appearance.

"I wonder if I'm lucky enough to have a class with her." Carol says. I shrug while walking away to my class. As I walk into chemistry I look at everyone and they were all crowded around my desk.

I raised a brow and prepared my voice as I was about to start yelling at them but then I saw Y/N and a smile found my face. I then listened to the questions all of the students were asking.

One guy asked "have you ever been in a relationship?" She smiled while shaking her head. "No, I've always been too busy with my job to focus on anything else." He nods his head and by the look on his face I can see the dirty thoughts about her running through his mind.

Another girl asks, "have you modeled something from the winter lingerie line?" After she asked that everyone, including me, perked their ears up in hope of the word 'yes' coming out of her mouth.

I can just see her in some nice black lingerie. I bit my lip at the thought but zoned back in when I heard her start talking. She giggled bashfully before answering, "Haha, yes actually I have. We had the candy land theme at one of the runway shows and I participated in it."

All the guys threw back their heads in delight after hearing that. I suddenly cleared my throat after hearing that so I could have some alone time with her. Everyone turned to me with glares but the glares quickly turned into apologetic looks as they scampered back to their own seats.

And I got to sit right next to her. She looked at me innocently and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Y/n." She said and smiled. I looked at her and smiled back. I stuck my hand out and said, "Billy. Billy Hargrove. Pleasure."

She shook my hand and her hands were so soft. I was caught off guard by her not being shy or falling at my feet like other girls do. 'Maybe Im losing my touch?' I think and then chuckle. 'Nah' I think and focus my attention back on her.

"You know you have the most beautiful eyes. Has anyone ever told you that?" I asked. She tilts her head while giving me a slight smile. She then answers with, "Yes I have actually, my agency had told me before. And photographers, and managers, stylists too, along with-"

She looks at me and gives me a sheepish smile and says "sorry, I ramble when I meet new people, I don't want to sound full of myself." I shake my head "it's no problem at all, angel." She smiles and thanks me.

After about 15 minutes into class she suddenly looks at me and asks me something. "Hey, would you want to go to the runway show this Saturday?" My eyebrows perk up and I immediately say yes. Are you kidding me?

Who in their right minds would say no? Girls in swimsuits? I'm in. She smiles "Great! I'll tell my manager to get an extra seat for you. It's on Friday at 3." I nod. I am actually the luckiest guy on earth right now.

~Friday after school~

Y/N's P. O. V.

As I was walking to my managers car I hear him yell at me to hurry up. I start jogging then I suddenly hear someone yell my name. I turn around and it's billy. "Oh hey billy." I say while smiling. "Hey angel, where's my ticket?" He asks while smirking.

I make an "O" expression then I turn and run to the car. I quickly grab the ticket then run and give it to him. I wave as go back to the car. "I'll see you there, Hargrove!" I shout while getting in the car.

He smirks and waves me off. While I was getting the swimsuit on, waiting for my call, my manager came up to me and told me that Billy was here. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited for him to see me like this.

We have been talking to each other nonstop since I've arrived to school and he's a really great guy. So I'm going to have fun seeing his reaction to me in a swimsuit. A revealing swimsuit at that.

I chuckle to myself and then I hear my name get called by the stage director. The makeup team quickly did final touches then walked me to the side of the stage.

(Imagine she's wearing this)

As I was doing my thing, I happened to look over and see billy with his mouth open. I sent him a quick wink as I reached the end of the run way then turned around to walk backstage.

After the show was over, billy came up to me and we had small talk. Ya know, compliments here and there, mild flirting. The usual. He suddenly says "Would you like to go out sometime?" I look at him.

I was kind of caught off guard. "Uh, yeah t-that'd be nice." I say while looking away shyly. "Well, tonight was fun, angel. I can't wait to do it soon. Bye!" He says. "Bye Hargrove." I say while walking to my car.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 51.7K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
275K 6.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
549K 19.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...