The Devil's touch

By Vlovers19

A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devi... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three.
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty Six /Final Chapter/

Four

1.5K 110 29
By Vlovers19

Jungkook frowned hitting Taehyung squarely on the arm as he laid down resolutely on the bed.

"Come on, get up!" He complained. Jimin had long texted them the address to the club but it had been twenty minutes since then.

After a lot of troubling from Jungkook, Taehyung stood up and glared at his friend.

"I'm quite disappointed in you Jungkook. Do you think I don't know why you urgently want to go to that party?" He said narrowing his eyes at him.

The latter blushed furiously. "I don't understand what you are talking about"

Taehyung scoffed. "I don't want to ruin your fantasy but I have to tell you the truth. Your Yoongi hyung isn't as wonderful as you think"

A displeased look appeared on Jungkook's handsome face.

"What are you talking about? He speaks well. He is the department president...."

Taehyung nodded his head carelessly "Yeah yeah yeah, he's all that but from what I know, he's a thug. A very ruthless thug from Gangnam known as August D. Do you even know how he became student president?"

Jungkook stubbornly glared at the other. "You're lying. How did you know all these? You're just a sophomore like me?"

"Before coming here, I made sure to know everyone that matters in school. It's something I normally do before entering into a new environment. Before now, all I knew about Yoongi was that he was the student president. That was until that day...."

Jungkook's face lit up with interest.

"Until what day?"

Taehyung smiled, happy to gain his friend's interest. Maybe like this, he could stop him from falling further into the rabbit hole.

"I went to Gangnam to purchase a handbook. The book store there was the only place I could get it. But on getting there, I stopped at an alley and was just about to cross over when I heard the loud voices of people. I rushed over to where those voices were coming from only to discover your precious Yoongi hyung standing amidst a group of hoodlums holding sticks and clubs against an innocent looking man"

Taehyung grinned watching the changing expressions on Jungkook's face as he continued. "He's the son of a gang leader who's also a debt collector. At first, I didn't recognize Yoongi but I don't forget faces easily so I immediately remembered who he was"

"I don't believe you..." Jungkook whispered with a fallen face.

Taehyung sighed. "You have to Kookie. You don't really know him but I saw first hand how cruel he was to that man simply because of a debt"

Jungkook lowered his head and Taehyung rubbed his shoulder gently. "It will be best for us not to get entangled with these kinds of people. They will only make things hard for us to accomplish our dreams"

Jungkook stared at him. "But you're getting involved with Jimin..."

"Yeah, for the time being. Just so, he can help me win over Jiyeon. After that, we'll go our separate ways"

Jungkook shook his head. "Don't you think that's a selfish thing to do?"

He sighed. "Jimin seems to really like you. He treasures being your friend...a lot. Aren't you acting a bit mean?"

Taehyung inhaled deeply. "You don't know the history between me and Jimin. Apart from being a bad boy who is capable of ruining my plans.... he's the only one that knows....the real me!"

Taehyung became unusually quiet. His breath shallow and his eyes grew distant. He continued in a barely audible voice.

"But...I promised my parents that I would be good...that I would do everything they wanted"

He looked back at Jungkook and smiled painfully. "And I can't go back on that promise which is why keeping a distance from Jimin is the best thing for me"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung realizing that there was so many things he didn't really know about his new friend and that probably, the relationship between he and Jimin was a lot more complicated than he thought.

He sighed. "I understand everything you said. You're right. We both have dreams and we can't let the influence of bad boys ruin it for us can we?"

He smiled back at him and Taehyung nodded. "We can't!"

"But we already promised Jimin we'll go to the party. We can't bail on him now"

Taehyung took a deep breath remembering they still had to go to a party.

"Alright then, let's go" he muttered lazily.

Big hit was a very huge company in Korea and apparently, they also owned a huge club near the University campus. Taehyung had never been to a club before so when he stood in front of the building hearing the booming sounds coming from inside, his heart pounded. He had called Jimin several times but he never picked. It seemed he was preoccupied with 'important' things.

Jungkook was just as nervous as he was. After passing through the club bouncers, they both entered inside and were almost instantly knocked out by the heat and the smell of weed permeating through the air

They both looked around them watching the horrifying scene in front of their eyes. There didn't seem to be any normal person here. Several people were making out on couches. Others were drinking loudly and dancing. There were some people at a corner passing a tube around and pressing their whole faces inside. Each time they did, they inhaled a smoky substance and exhaled it wearing exhilarating expressions on their faces.

Taehyung heard Jungkook's breath hitch. He turned to him and watched him gazing sadly towards the direction of Yoongi standing in front of a pretty girl and laughing as he kept sipping from a red cup in his hand. Taehyung sighed at his friend

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

But he was too late to inform his friend because he and the other's eyes met at that exact moment. Yoongi suddenly stared hard at  Jungkook causing him to pull his eyes away and shiver.

"Let's leave Taehyung...I'm not comfortable being here!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "But you were so eager to come"

"That was before you told me about Yoongi's true nature...please let's just go" He pleaded.

"Okay...fine but let me meet Jimin first"

Just as the words fell from his mouth, speaking of the devil, he was actually sorrounded by his harem of beautiful boys and girls. At the present, he was locking lips passionately with a slim handsome looking boy while a girl had her hands under his shirt doing who knows what.

The scene reminded him of one of those vampire movies where the villain is sorrounded by his lusty cocunbines as they drank each other's blood and tasted each other's flesh. But in this case, the blood was substituted for red alcohol in red plastic cups. He knew now what important business Jimin was involved in that he didn't pick his call.

"Now, I understand why you're trying to avoid him" Jungkook whispered chuckling under his breath

Taehyung frowned at him and he stopped immediately. From the corner of his eyes while he was kissing the boy, Jimin noticed them and quickly retreated from the other causing his harem to groan in disappointment.

He walked over to them smiling cheekily.

"What on earth are you doing?" Taehyung said.

"Having fun!"

"Indeed! Is this your way of having fun?"

Jimin exposed his eye smile. "Sort of...I didn't think you were still going to come"

Taehyung sighed. "We made a promise..."

"Good that you kept it" Then he looked at them with a horrific expression on his face.

"Wait a minute! What in the hell are you guys wearing?" He shrieked.

Jungkook looked confused. "What's wrong with what we're wearing"

Jimin shrugged. "Nothing's wrong with it. Only, it's not meant for a party like this one...you two sorely stand out. Look around you"

They did and sure enough, he was right.

"But what can we do? We can't go back home just to change" Taehyung said.

Jimin shook his head. "I don't know because Jiyeon is here already"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "What?"

A devilish gleam appeared on Jimin's face.

"Yes...I saw her with a couple of guys few minutes ago having a good time. Do you want to see?"

"Stop it Jimin!" Taehyung said. He was already getting worked up just thinking about Jiyeon being surrounded by guys. Jimin's laughter resounded in his ears and he just wanted to punch him in the face when a loud voice spoke ahead of them. The voice belonged to Yoongi who was standing on a raised platform.

"Welcome! Ladies and gents. Tonight, we are welcoming into our brotherhood a group of deserved youngsters. These young men are tough and they have what it takes to join the brotherhood!"

Taehyung raised his eye brows. "Are you joining a cult?"

"You ask so much questions Tae Tae" Jimin grinned.

Taehyung was stupefied.

"Let's welcome the new members of the brotherhood"

It's a cult Taehyung said to himself in resignation.

"There's my cue" Jimin said and hurried off. There where five of them who stood with Yoongi and Namjoon on the platform. The latter always had a frown on his face and that frown deepened when he saw Jimin. Seemed it was only Yoongi that consented for him to join the fraternity.

Taehyung watched as they performed the 'rites of passage'. They were poured champagne all over their bodies. Each senior from the brother hood gave them slaps on their faces which they all had to endure. There were a total of three seniors. Namjoon, Yoongi and another. When it came for Namjoon's turn to slap Jimin, the sound of his slap was so loud, it resounded through out the club but Jimin didn't shake. He just stood there like a stone.

Taehyung glared at Namjoon. For some reason, he felt this guy was going to give Jimin a tough time. After the rites, they were all given a substance to drink before climbing down from the stage.

Jimin rejoined them and Taehyung frowned. "That Namjoon guy is so annoying. He obviously hates you"

Jimin grinned. "He's trying to test me... clip my wings but don't worry, I'll take care of him"

Then he paused. "Wait a minute, was Taehyungie worried about me just now?"

Taehyung scoffed. "You wish"

Jimin laughed but then another soft laughter interrupted his. They turned and saw Jiyeon climbing down the stairs holding the hands of a tall huge guy. She seemed relaxed and smiled beautifully at the other guy. Taehyung's hands clenched into fists as he watched those conjoined hands. As usual, she was with her friends and one of them whispered into her ears. She turned her eyes and looked at him with empty eyes but she didn't spare him another glance. Just turned away and said something to the guy with her. The guy laughed and led her away.

"Ouch!" Jimin said adding fuel to the fire.

As if that was not enough, Yoongi suddenly approached them, his fiery eyes fixed on Jungkook.

"Jimin...do you know these people?" He asked.

"Yeah... they are my friends. Taehyung and Jungkook" he answered.

Yoongi nodded his head seemingly more interested in Jungkook than Taehyung.

"Hey handsome, can I call you Kookie" He said in a clearly flirty tone.

Taehyung watched with a squeezed face at how Jungkook easily fell for the older's charms.

"If that's what you want." His friend whispered causing Taehyung to roll his eyes.

"I saw you looking at me few minutes ago. Have we met before?"

Jungkook gulped. "No... it's just...I like...no...I admire.... No...I think you are cool... really cool"

Cool? Cool? Taehyung thought to himself. Yoongi smiled and Taehyung could see the craftiness in his eyes. Jungkook was doomed to fall for this person.

"Can we talk somewhere private?" Yoongi said. Without another word, he grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked away while the latter turned to look at Taehyung with an apologetic smile.

This was bad. Jungkook's purity was going to be tainted by corruption. He suddenly felt stuffy thinking about everything. So stuffy he couldn't even look at Jimin.

"I'm leaving!"

"Where are you going?" Jimin shouted after him as he was already storming off

"I just don't want to be here anymore so don't follow me!" He shouted back and disappeared from the club in seconds.

Thanks for reading. Please remember, this is only fanfiction. Therefore, none of it is real and is based purely on my imagination. So we can hate on the characters in the book but don't compare them to their real life representation. Thank you very much. Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.4K 37
Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed his attitude towards life and that incl...
7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...