Married to The Job

By itsandreasachs

#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin kne... More

Prologue : The Wed Job
Amethyst
State Banquet
Illusion of Truth
Bewildered
Testing the Waters
Kissing The Bride
Lago di Como
Bath Bombs
Safety Net
Vulnerable
The Revelers
Gentlemen's Enigma
Long Awaited (7th)
Bliss
Family Tree
On Edge
When The Chips Are Down
Ace in The Hole
Bon Voyage!
Face-Down Blackjack
Granada and The Council
Star Crossed
The Elevation Between Us
No Rush, Slow Touch
Indecisive
The Shopwoman
Gallivanting
Sweet Nothing
Recipe for Disaster
Without a Backward Glance
Epilogue : The Next Job
Wattys2020

Perfect Storm

3K 189 225
By itsandreasachs

Son Yejin POV

What did he just say? Forget? Carried away? Were you serious, Hyun Bin?

During our trip to Madrid, I avoided talking to anyone, especially my husband. I was pissed off, upset, and exhausted. Youngjae was in a happy mood talking with his new girl in the front seat while I was stuck in the back seat with Bin. I leaned on the door instead of his chest, and he didn't seem to care until my head hit the window glass several times.

"Come here," he pulled my waist closer.

"Miss Park, will you switch your seat with mine? I feel like I'm going to puke. I need the front seat," I said to Shinhye.

I saw Youngjae's eyes fixed on me from the rear mirror.

"Of course, Mrs. Hyun. Do you want to take a break from driving too, Youngjae?"

Oh dear, she wanted to sit with Youngjae on the back seat. Then Bin would move to the front, too? No, no, no.

"Maybe later, I am fine, it's been only two hours since Granada, maybe the next hour I'll take a break, what do you think, dude?" Youngjae asked Bin.

The car pulled over. Shinhye got off the car and just before I was about to get off, Bin pulled my arm and asked, "are you still mad at me?"

"I'm exhausted, and I wanna puke," I answered.

"What if we just find a motel around here so you can lay down soon? Madrid is still two hours from here," he said to me softly.

"That's a good idea, Yejin," Youngjae commented.

"No, I want to stay in a nice hotel in Madrid. Not a random motel here," honestly, I didn't sound like the usual me. I wasn't born in a rich family so I was familiar with a motel, and usually, it was totally fine to stay there.

"But we have to save the cash-"

"Really, Bin? You just won a mountain of brown chips in the casino. Why can't I get a proper bed tonight? How many nights more we have to spend on the road?" I spat.

"Because I spent it to save you, I paid your kidnapper with that money so he give you to me instead of the other party."

"Bin-" Youngjae cut him off.

He glared at Bin, then talk to me, "if you still want the front seat then come in here quick, so you'll meet your comfy bed sooner."

"Stop at any pharmacy please, I need domperidone."

We arrived in Madrid and checked in a nice hotel. I spotted Youngjae was awkward about Shinhye, not sure whether she wants to stay with us or not. They were not that close to share a room, and there was no way Youngjae would share the room with me and Bin.

"Are you planning to stay here with us?"
Youngjae asked Shinhye.

"I have a friend here, I'll call her and maybe I can crash at her place," she smiled.

"Just stay here with us," he smiled.

I was surprised at how quickly he moved. Youngjae went to the receptionist and made the reservation.

"Three rooms, please."

What a gentleman.

Of course, I had to share the room with Bin, even though I didn't want to be around him at the moment. Maybe later I will do a raincheck on Shinhye or Youngjae, whether there's a room left vacant.

Hyun Bin POV

I was a fool, but not a liar. Yejin was the first woman who stayed with me for more than a night. Once she called me a manwhore. I didn't, I just liked it casual. Our relationship was new and arranged at the beginning. I made a mistake today by letting my self being kissed by a stranger next to me over an overjoyed bet winning, which then I lost Yejin and the money for the ransom.

She took a shower and locked the door. Definitely, she was still mad and didn't want me around, but thirty minutes for a bath without any sound of water was weird.

I knocked on the door and called her but she refused to open it.

"Baby, please open the door... Are you okay? I know you haven't had your shower there. Are you sick?"

"Go away, I'll come out when I'm done."

"Do you need help?"

"No. I need a faithful husband."

I chuckled at her responses. At least she said what she wants.

"My wife, please... Let me make it up to you."

"Now you remember you have a wife?"

"Yejin, I need a shower and I'm sure you haven't had yours either. What if-"

She opened the door and pouted. So adorable. but her eyes were swollen from crying. She handed me a towel and left the bathroom.

"I thought we're going to have a shower together, don't you want it too?" I asked.

"No. Go have your shower. I need to go to the pharmacy."

"Again? No. Wait for me, I'll take you."

"It's just beside this hotel. I will take Shinhye with me."

"Promise? I have no chips left to pay the ransom."

"Oh, don't bother. Apparently, a wife isn't enough for you."

"What else do you want to buy anyway? don't forget to buy some happy pills so you can at least smile when you go back here."

"Sometimes it feels like you actually enjoy breaking my heart."

"Yejin, I'm sorry. I don't know how to fix this, but I have no other explanation. Let's talk about this."

"There is nothing to talk, I have no option but to forgive and let go, just like the usual. Don't worry, I've got used to this. But do you know how many times I've cried for you? It's like the universe won't ever ready for our love story."

Before I could respond, she got out and slammed the door. Minutes later I peeked down through the window and saw her walking down the street with Youngjae. Not Shinhye but at least Yejin wasn't alone.

Yejin came back not long after and got back to the bathroom. I haven't had my shower yet too, I was waiting for her. I waited for a fine ten moments for any sound of water but still, it sounded so quiet from behind the door.

I pushed the door. It was unlocked. Yejin was still in her clothes, sat on the toilet, and cried. I knelt in front of her and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Shut up."

I stood up in front of her and took off my tee.
"Fine. Go mad at me all the way you want, but first, let's take a shower."

Setting the warm temperature, I stood under the shower and felt her hand on my back. I turned my head and saw her behind me, already undressed. Her hair was down, some were covering her mount breasts.

Under the rain of the shower, I moved her in front of me, caressed her cheek then kissed her lips. She was still, didn't kiss me back for some seconds. I pulled off and kissed her again. Didn't kiss me back, didn't push me either. My hands went down on her hips, slowly up to her breast, and took the chance to knead it, desperate for her response back.

But then I felt her hands running on my hair, and the kisses went wild.

"What do you want, my love?" I asked.

She pulled my fingers and sucked two, sensually, "I want to taste me on your fingers."

Damn...Oh, I love how naughty my wife is. I pulled my fingers from her mouth and replaced them with my tongue, went wild inside her. I ran my fingers on her slit.
Slid in.
Slid out.
In.
Out.

Then she held my wrist and brought my fingers to her lips, feeling the taste of herself.

Soon we were done showering, but I wasn't done yet. She clung on my body and we were kissing passionately. I broke off the kiss and asked her.

"Do you want to cuddle naked? Yes, or yes?"

She smirked naughtily, "yes."

I tossed the still naked Yejin on the bed and hovering her.

"I love you so much, Yejin, can I show it?" I whispered.

"You already know the answer. But I want it slow. Real slow. How's the makeup sex would feel like?"

"Alright," I sat up and let go of her body, then told her how the makeup sex would begin.
"Facedown. Ass up. Hands behind your back."

"Yes, Sir."

Son Yejin POV

Bin was sleeping peacefully after the sex. I wiggled my body out of his arms and got off the bed. Putting on my nightie and robe, I tied it up and went outside the hotel room to make a call.

A call to a number that only a few people knew how to reach it.

"President Hyun, it's me, Son Yejin."

"Son Yejin. You and my son ran away across Europe from me. I believe you have been informed about my offer."

"Yes, Sir, I'm going to take it. I can't do this assignment anymore, Sir."

"So? do you want me to send someone to get you?"

"Yes, please. I will go far away from you, your family, and the public just like how you want me to. But I have two wishes, please."

"What are they?"

"Let Choi Youngjae alive, and a one-way trip ticket for me, I want to go outside this country and surely it won't be South Korea."

"Easy. I will send an agent to pick you up along with your severance pay. Just tell the agent where you want to go, the agent will take care of it. Don't ever come back. You know too much, miss Son."

"Thank you, Sir. I will be waiting downstairs."

I got back inside the room and put warmer clothes on, along with a warm coat. I took my necessaries and packed them in my small bag. I leaned down to kiss Bin's cheek and whispered goodbye.

I waited down the lobby like for ten minutes, then a woman in a black coat walked to my direction, approaching me.

"Mrs. Hyun, I know this is unnecessary but let's start over. I am agent Park from NIS for President Hyun. I will escort you to wherever your last destination is. The car is ready to take us to the airport. Shall we?"

I was shocked, but anything I say would be useless. I just hope that Choi Youngjae didn't really have a crush on her.

"Thank you, agent Park."

In the car, I stayed silent and did nothing but looking out through the window, wondering whether Bin still sleeping or already aware that I was no longer on our bed."

Park Shinhye tried to break the ice by asking me whether I want to stop for some juice, and back in her professional mode by addressing me, Mrs. Hyun.

"Do you want any juice, Mrs. Hyun? It's normal for women in the early stage of pregnancy to feel some nausea and fresh fruit juice could freshen you up."

"How do you know...?"

"I'm just guessing it. I found a new receipt in Youngjae's coat pocket for a pregnancy test pack."

"Oh, how can you get through his coat?"

"While he was already sleeping," she smiled, hinting that they have just spent a night in the same hotel room.

"So you've been tailing on us? Pretending not knowing that your Dad isn't in the Blue House anymore?"

"I am sorry, but yes. But, initially it wasn't President Hyun who asked me to, but my Dad. I am one of NIS correspondents for Spain. My Dad has known you're here trough his own channel and sent me, but then I got an order from the NIS, so...here we are."

"Can I trust you?"

"I have no motive, Ma'am. I am sure that Youngjae is still as clueless as you before this. Anyway, why you're heading back to Granada and leaving your husband? Won't you be better to stay with the baby's daddy? I don't know that you're this mad to him, being caught kissing another woman is horrible, but are you sure, to drop everything and leave him because of it? There must be a way to solve whatever problem between you two."

"I have my reason, please respect my privacy once we arrive."

"I thought you're going to ask me escorting you to London or somewhere far away."

"I need to meet your father there to help me setting a new life away from the Hyuns. Maybe I will stay for a night at your family's house. I'm too exhausted to travel today."

"Alright, Mrs. Hyun."

"You're not really into Youngjae, aren't you?"

"He is nice, maybe I will try my luck later if the chance ever comes, but I'm not sure if he knows about me helping you to get away from them. Why, Mrs. Hyun? Oh, dear....who's the baby's daddy?!"

"Of course it's Bin!" I scold her.

"Just wondering, Mrs. Hyun, because Choi Youngjae mistakenly called me by your name when he was with me."

"What? No...we are not like that. Don't take this the wrong way."

"I like you, Mrs. Hyun. I know now why my Dad likes having you as his staff. I hope we can be friends."

Four hours from Madrid, we were back to Granada again. Shinhye brought me to Park's house where I finally met Park Heesoo at the front door.

He greeted me and Shinhye and rushed us in, and a decent breakfast has already set up on the table.

"How are you, Yejin?" he asked.

"I'm fine but exhausted, Mr. Park. Thank you for welcoming me here."

"You're like a daughter for me. I'm relieved when I tracked you and found out you're not that far from here so I could send Shinhye to you."

"Nice undercover, I was really clueless, like the meeting in the casino bar was pure coincidence."

"So, President Hyun finally let you go?"

"Yes, he did. I'm planning to start a new life, away from everyone, Mr. Park. President Hyun gave me enough severance pay. Will you help me?"

"But, Dad, Mrs. Hyun is pregnant. Wouldn't that be too dangerous? Pregnant, on the run, and set up a new life?" I was surprised that Shinhye was worried, maybe she was as kind as her father.

"Congratulations! How long are you?"

"Thank you, but I have no idea, Mr. Park, I just found out yesterday. I was married to him like seven, or eight weeks ago. So it can't be more than that."

"Does Bin know?"

"He doesn't yet."

"How if I help you, but let Shinhye go and stay with you for the first week, just to make sure that you're safe and settle."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Park. I hope one day there will be a chance for me to return your kindness."

Hyun Bin POV

I can't believe this. Yejin was gone, so was Shinhye. Youngjae was clueless too. We were panicked, but more for Yejin.

"Your new girlfriend took my wife away! She must be some kind of special agent or something and has set us up! How can someone spotted and knew all of us in Bordeaux?"

"I have no idea! She can be kidnapped too, Bin. She seems like a good girl, Park Heesoo's daughter. This must be your father's doing."

"Impossible. If it's my Dad then why didn't abduct us too? Shinhye was dating a kidnapper yesterday, and she didn't know that her Dad wasn't working in Blue House anymore!"

"Maybe your Dad wants the stock account for the ransom. You have it, don't you?"

"I do. I guess this is the end. I'll call him."

AN : find me on twitter! @itsandreasachs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 2K 50
Its been 10 years since Ye Jin's mom remarried to a nice man with a son. Unfortunately never once Hyun Bin, her step brother wanted to meet Ye Jin an...
133K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
26.7K 1.5K 11
Book 1 of The Carpe Saga [This story is canon-divergent and contains mature content. Also on AO3.] In 2012, Se Ri traveled overseas to end her life...
125K 6K 39
#WATTYS2020 An unforeseen encounter between flight attendant Son Yejin and a journalist Hyun Bin had led to an investigation of a scandal in the airl...