Dricki: How It Happened

By Kylez_Boy

This is about how Onika Maraj (Nicki Minaj) and Aubrey Graham (Drake) came to love for each other. Through th... More

Chapter 1: I'm Out
Chapter 2: Its Time to Go
Chapter 3: Pancakes and a Question
Chapter 4: I'm a Barb
Chapter 5: Long Time No See
Chapter 6: Electricity
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8: No Rush
Chapter 9: Pasta Bake
Chapter 10: Not Yet
Chapter 11: Tea for Two
Chapter 12: Can I at Least Eat
Chapter 13: Well This is Awkward
Chapter 14: Break and Make
Chapter 15: I Wanna Keep My Dessert
Chapter 16: Heart Attack
Chapter 20: Ring
Chapter 21: An Experience
Chapter 22: Lets go to the beach beach
Chapter 23: May Day May Day I'm Baaaack
Chapter 26: I've Seen Enough
Chapter 28: Full English Breakfast
Chapter 29: Triple
Sequel

Chapter 27: Kiss

1.5K 41 4
By Kylez_Boy

Its been 7 months since they got out the hospital. Drake and Nicki have been having a great relationship so far with no cheating or lying or anything that could harm them or there relationship. Right now they are at there last show of their tour with Wayne, Twist, Chuckee, Shannel and Gudda Gudda. Nicki and Drake are performing the last song of the night together, Moment 4 Life.

"This is my moment" I sang as Drake wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. "I waited all my"

He kissed my neck as I tried my hardest not to moan while singing. "Life I could tell its time" He stop and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Drifting away I" I looked into his eyes. they were full of love. My heart started beating faster and I felt my body heat up. He leant forward. Was he really going to kiss me in front of all these people? I felt his soft warm lips against mine. I wanted to pull away cos of all the people watching but at the same time I wanted to pull our bodys together and enjoy the moment. I could hear the audience gasping. I held Drakes waist as he cupped my face in his hands. I felt his tongue making its way into my mouth.

I pulled away not wanting it to turn into anything else. I finished singing the rest of the song with a big smile plastered on my face. The crowd had gone crazy. They were shouting for us to kiss again and screaming. I couldn't help but smile. Drakes hand slid into mine. "Thank you Texas! You were amazing!"

"Make some noise for the beautiful, Nicki Minaj!" The crowd screamed.

"And make some noise for the sexy Drizzy Drake!" The crowd screamed again. I smiled again and blew them a kiss. I turned to walk to the side of the stage but Drake caught my wrist.

I turned to him an looked deeply into his eyes. I rested my hand on the side of his face an peck his lips before we walked off hand in hand. Wayne was stood off the side of the stage and saw everything.

"Do y'all want people to know? Cos from that its pretty obvious"

"I'm not all that bothered if they know or not now"

"Me neither" I agreed.

"Alright. Be ready to go in 15"

"Alright Wayne" We walled to my dressing room and sat down on the cream couch. "Do you think we should tell them or let them work it out" I asked Drake.

"I think we should wait cos it'll be funny watching everyone going crazy over it" Drake chuckled.

"Ha yer it can be our new entertainment" I laughed. "I'm gonna get change into something more comfortable"

"Alright" I got up and changed into a white Lipsy London tracksuit and my pink hello kitty slippers. I picked up my purse and my bag of clothes.

"Come on, lets go"

"But he said in 15, we've got about 5 minutes for time alone"

"We can go into our room on the bus"

"Can we just have a little make out session before we go"

"Fine" I dropped my purse and bag then straddled Drake. He place his hand on my hips and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck while sliding my tongue in to his mouth. I felt him sucking on my tongue. 9 months of kissing Drake and I still loved it. We made out for a couple minutes till I decided ot was time to go to the bus.

When we got on the bus everyone was already there watching the show. I sat on Drakes lap as we watched our show. I got a bit embarrassed when it got to the end when Drake kissed me. I buried my head into Drakes chest. Only Wayne had seen the kiss since he was the only one watching from the side of the side.

"I've never seen you two kiss before" Twist commented.

"Neither have I. What about you three"

"I have, many times" Shannel grinned.

"I haven't, apart from that tape"

"I have a couple times" Wayne replied

"Would y'all shut up" I said with my head still buried in Drakes chest.

"I think you should kiss in front of us"

Twist said ignoring what I said. Everyone agreed.

"No"

"Why not"

"Y'all don't need to see us kiss"

"But we want to"

"So"

"Just kiss"

"No!"

"We'll keep bugin ya then"

"Come on Drake" I stood up and walked to mine and Drakes room on the bus. "Drake I'm tired so I'm gunners go to sleep now"

"Alright, I'm not to tired right now, but of you want me to lay with you I will"

"I knew you would say that" I giggled "But you don't have to"

"Alright, Good night"

"Good night" He kissed my lips and went. I changed into a big tee and boyshorts. I snuggled down in to the bed and fell asleep after 10 minutes.

The bed was moving causing me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw Drake was getting into the bed. He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips.

"Night"

"Night" I turned over and Drake wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Nicki....Wake up" I could smell Drakes morning breath. eww.

"Your breath stinks" I opened my eyes and realized he was right over my face so that's why I could smell it so much.

"Sorry Nic, but I figured you'd want something to eat"

"Just get me what ever"

"Were not there yet"

"Then why'd you wake me?"

"To get ready cos we stopping at a cafe and eating in"

"Oh ok" Drake got off the bed and stood up. He was already dressed in cargo pants and a black tee. I got up and changed in to a white graphic tee and yellow trackies that said Pink across my butt. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then walked into the main part of the bus with Drake, where everybody else was. "Morning guys" I said smiling as I sat down next to Drake. They all replied morning.

"Can y'all kiss now"

"No Twist"

"Why not"

"First of all I don't need to, Second Y'all watching and Third Drake your breath sinks as I've already told you"

"I will see you kiss" Twist said determined.

"You can dream Twist"

"Yer But my dreams come true"

"Ughh what even. Wayne, when we getting off"

"Couple minutes"

"Alright" I pulled my phone out my pocket and went on twitter to see all the tweets about last night. I saw that Dricki, Kiss, Texas, Nicki Minaj and Drake were trending worldwide. This made me laugh.

"What?" Drake asked.

"Look what's trending world wide" I showed him my phone and he chuckled.

"What?" everyone asked.

"Dricki, kiss, Texas, Nicki Minaj and Drake is trending worldwide" Everyone laugh a little then went back to what they were doing.

I sent 1 tweets and it said 'Drake and I kissed in Texas yes Barbz' I then saw people meeting my asking me if Dricki was real and stuff like that.

"Alright guys were here" Wayne called as the bus stopped. We all got off and went in. While we were eating the news came on the tv.

"Is Dricki real? Is the main question right now. More after the weather" I ate some more food but turned back when the news came back on. "Last night at a show in Texas, famous rapper Nicki Minaj and Drake shared a passionate kiss on stage during Nicki Minaj's Moment 4 Life which features Drake. Are they dating? This morning Nicki Minaj tweeted 'Drake and I kissed in Texas yes barbz'. Here is the footage of the kiss" They played a very clear video of us kissing. I could even see Drakes tongue going into my mouth! "This is the footage of Nicki Minaj and Drake kissing. Are they dating? Is Dricki real? Tune in at 3 o'clock for more" I turned back and realized everyone was looking at me and Drake.

"What?" Everyone turned back to there food. I finished mine a few minutes later and so did Drake. "We'll be in the bus" Me and Drake got up. As we were walking out Twist and Chuckee were making kissy faces at us. I rolled my eyes and walked out. I sat straddling Drake on our bed.

"Were you watching the news in there"

"Yer"

"You think *Buzz* we should tell em"

"Not yet" I picked up my phone and I had a text from Wayne.

W-Were watching the game so we gonna be a while

N-ok

I put my phone back down.

"Who was that"

"Wayne saying they'd be a while Cisco there watching the game"

"Oh I wanna see it!" He began sitting up.

"Aww but I'll be lonely" I pouted

"I'll stay then"

"Good boy" I leant down and kissed his lips. His hands went down my sides and into my trackies, squeezing my ass. I moaned in his mouth. My trackies and boyshorts where pushed down my legs as I lifted Drake tee over his head. I ran my hands over his chest. We rolled over and Drake started kissing down my body after removing my tee. I shivered under his touched and moaned over his kisses. His mouth found my lips. He flicked my clit ring before circling my clit. I scrunched the bed sheets up in my hands as I tried not to moan to loud. I heard Drake undoing his pants then I felt the tip of his hard cocky on my folds before plunging in fast making me gasp out for air. He worked his way in and out while he squeezed my boobs. I couldn't control my moans, so I ended up moaning pretty loud. After a couple minutes I climaxed. I almost screamed out but I bit down on my lip hard. The second time I came, Drake filled me with his warm cum. He then fell down next to me looking into my eyes.

"We haven't done that in a while have we" I shook my head

"The last time we had sex was.....umm...bout 3 weeks ago in a hotel"

"I'm sorry, but its just were on tour and we don't really have time alone"

"I know, its cool no need to be sorry"

"ok. We should get dressed" We both got up and went to the front of the bus. A few minutes later, I some how ended up straddling Drake kissing.

"Ha I knew I would catch you!" I jumped off Drake when Twist spoke. He and everyone else were just sitting down.

"You shouldn't have said anything. I did that in the hospital, Drake got to rubbing Nickis clit but then I said I had enough" I through a cushion at Shannel

"Hey! We know you guys had sex while we were in the cafe!" How did they know!

"No we never!"

"Well explain the moans and you saying Drakes name over when I came to get my phone" I sunk into my chair and crossed my legs. I tried to avoid eye contact with anyone. There was an awkward silence for a couple minute till Wayne spoke.

"Well emm lets get this bus moving" The bus started moving. I got up.and went into my room and I stayed there for the entire journey home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.5K 41
Now Nicki and Drake have a child. People are trying hard to break them apart. Will their relationship be the same?
27.2K 273 11
Dricki Oneshots ..
Quiet Storm By ng

Fanfiction

7.6K 153 9
Together they will become unstoppable. You can't prevent it and you can't make it go away. Watch them build their empire from the ground up.
567K 34.1K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...