๐”๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By BlackRose_007

Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with... More

Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
: Announcement :
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
-Sorry-
~Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~ Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ โ€ข
~Chapter 38~
โœฐ๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”โœฐ
~Chapter 39~
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ก!๐ญ
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
Not a chapter
~ Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
NOT A CHAPTER
~ Chapter 52 ~

~Chapter 2~

5.5K 136 44
By BlackRose_007

°-Masami's Pov-°

Classes went well, I arranged my things before going outside my classroom and walked towards the gym where the boys are practicing.

Entering the gym as I walked towards coach Washijo who was standing in front of the bench with his hands usually on his back.

"Coach!" I called as I jogged towards them. Both coaches turned their heads right at me as I waved them and smiled. They also smiled.

"Masami, what are you doing here? Are you gonna play a little bit?" coach Saitou asked while smiling. I just nodded and turned my gaze to the older coach who just gave me a nodded.

Walking inside the girls changing and changed into a volleyball fitting shorts and a white oversized t-shirt that stops on my upper thighs. Slipping my knee pads and then walked out.

"Saaammmmiiiiii~"

One of the boys was running towards me with his hands up in the air. His hair was scarlet red that is whipped up.

"Teennndddddoooooouuuu~" I also was running towards him with a smile on my face.

I jumped as he catch me, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he placed his arms around my back to prevent me from falling, then he spun me around.

"Ok Tendou, that's enough!" Semi called.

I smiled when Tendou put me down with him pecking my cheeks. I just giggled and went to Wakatoshi Ushijima, the Ace of Shiratorizawa volleyball club.

"Heya! Wakkun~" I beamed a smile at him which he returned with a small unnoticeable smile. It was cute!

"Hello, Masami" he greeted back.

I turned to the rest of the guys and greeted them before the practice starts.

....

"Left!"

"Masami!!"

"Mine!"

"Cover!"

"Wakatoshi-san!!"

"Awch!"

"My bad.."

"Don't mind!"

The practice went well and my forearm is all red and had a slight bruises because I block some of Wakkun's spike and received some.

"Awwwiiieee~ I'm glad my arms are still working." I smiled as I shaked my arms, trying to feel if they hadn't broke.

"I'm sorry about that..." Wakkun said and bowes apologetically.

I waved my hand dismissively in front of me as I held Wakkun's shoulder and pushed him up signalling that is no need to bow.

"No worries! It's just normal to have these kinds of bruises when you blocked and received a powerful Ace's spikes." I chuckled and patted him. Though I have to tiptoe a little bit cause imma freakin short!

Ugh! Damn genes, huhuhu!

After being called by coach Washijo and dismissed us all. I went back inside the girls changing room and changed my now wet shirt into black croptop and my shorts into black shorts.

Walking out of the changing room with my bag hung into my shoulders. I walked towards the boys with a smile on my face.

"Oh~ Sami, you look good!" Tendou said which made me smile and slapped his back playfully.

"Oh thanks~" I said.

"By the way, are you headin home now?" he asked looking down at me. I nodded my head which he frowned.

"Why? Is there something wrong???" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, we were going go get some ice cream at a store nearby. Maybe he wants you to come that's why he frowned." Semi stated appearing beside me and was also looking down at my height.

Damn!

I just made an 'o' shaped with my mouth as I nodded. A moment of silence has engulfed us and then an idea popped into the airy head of mine. Hihihi.

"Ah!" I exclaimed as an imaginary light bulb popped beside my head as I snapped my fingers and grinned. "What if I'll treat you guys all an ice cream and go to my house for a sleep over? Yeah?"

"I'm down!" Tendou suddenly raised his arms and his mood came back. His hands dropped into my shoulder but I just let it.

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!!"

"Shut up!"

"Lezz go!!"

They all chanted which made me giggle and watch them with amusement in my eyes.

We entered the store and sat there for a while as we savor the ice cream I bought them. We also made plans for the sleep over.

But first, I gotta call someone. I dialed the number of the person I was calling and then put my phone into my ears. When I heard it ring, I stood up and excused myself that I gotta call.

*Riinnggg~ Riinnggg~ Riinnggg~ Riinnggg~ Riii---*

"Hello?"

"Uh yes Michiko, I'm not gonna be staying at the mansion just for tonight."

"Why? Is there a problem??"

"No, it's just, I'm having a sleepover with the boys at the other mansion."

a/n: Ahaemm.. Rich!

"Oh, Ooooh~~ are yo---"

"It's not what you fucking think!!" I cut her off before she spreads nonsense to the others at the mansion.

"Chill. Ok so have fun! Imma just tellin' the boiz! Take care, Bye~"

"Bye!"

Then I hung up the phone and walked back towards the table where the boys are.

But then I came into a halt when I saw a bunch of squalin' pigs surrounding the team.

I continued to walk and shove whoever the person who was in my line of sight. As I reached the table, I sat on my seat in between Wakkun and Tendou who was smirking.

"Uh, who are you?" one of the hoes asked with her face looking at me with disgust.

"I am th---"

"She is our girl."

I was cut off by the boys who just spoke up. I smirked and looked at the fucking hoes who looked at me with jealousy.

"Now SCRAM!!" i roared causing them to flinch and walked away.

After that little scene of ours, we then walked out and back to the school. I walked into the parking lot while them, they're going to their dorms to pack the things they need for the sleepover.

I just sent them the address over the group chat before I drove off and to my house. The other house. Not the one with the GoM.

Moments past by and I have arrived at the black and white mansion that is only used for sleep overs or some group studies. So basically, a house just for friend bondings.

The house I'm staying with the GoM and my cousins are coloured Gold and white. It was a lot more bigger that this one. That house is only for us, its our permanent house.

I'm at my room and was now changing into a black oversized hoodie that reached my upper thighs, and I wore a black short shorts underneath.

Sitting in the living room when suddenly I got a call from Tendou.

"Hey Sammmiiii~ we're outside"

"Ok, wait a moment"

Then I hung up. I walked towards the large double doors and saw the whole team with their duffle bags hanging on their shoulders.

I smiled "Come in!!" I said and motioned them to come in.

Then the sleepover begins.

____________________________________

A/n: Eyyyy~💖

Sugawara: Eeeeyyyyy~~

Tendou: Eeeeeyyyy~~

Bokuto: EYY EEYYY EEEYYYYY!!!

Akashi: Bokuto-san shut up.

Kenma: Noisy bunch.

Kuroo: Masami~

Masami: Kuroo~

Kuroo: Lemme kiss you~

Masami: Uuuhhhh... *looks over to the GoM and other Bball players*

Aomine: Do it. I. Dare. You.

Akashi: My scissors are ready.

Kagami: I'll fucking meteor jam that bedhead of yours.

Murasakibara: I'll crush you to death..

Kise: Masamicchi only does that to me~

Midorima: I'm glad my lucky item for today is a gun *tilts glasses*

Kuroko: Have a nice trip to hell, Kuroo-san.

Momoi: I'll fucking stab your parents.

Riko: I'll fucking break your goddamn balls.

Kenma: Please do.

Kuroo: Kenma! You traitorrr!!

A/n: I see, this'll be bloody mess over here. Bye guys!! ❤️

*GoM starts killing Kuroo*

Yamamoto: *at the gym with the team*

Kai: I can hear his scream from here.

Yaku: Good for him hahahaha!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.2K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
283K 6K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
17.7K 946 11
ใ€Œ Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...