𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙬𝙖�...

By bettyslovetriangle

READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave... More

TEENAGE DIRTBAG up now!
✧PART 1 - EVERYTHING I WANTED ✧
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii
━━━━ a message from leah (kinda prologue to chapt xxiii)
━━━━ xxiii
━━━━ xxiv
━━━━ xxvi
━━━━ xxvii
━━━━ epilogue
✧PART 2 - SIX FEET UNDER ✧
━━━━ letter 1
━━━━ letter 365
━━━━ letter 397
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ letter 489
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)
life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG! (coming soon)
big dreams
prob the last update ever on this story, btw read teenage dirtbag up rn

━━━━ xxv

2.2K 70 15
By bettyslovetriangle

AFTER TWO HOURS of trying, jason managed to feed leah. she didn't want to eat anything he gave her, but at this point, if she did die from poison, her friends wouldn't come for her, and they would be safe.

it surprisingly wasn't poisoned, and it wasn't drugged either. this scared leah more than anything. she needed to find out what the men had planned for her- or more importantly, her friends.

jason walked over to the video camera, starting a stream again.

"greetings and salutations, agents," jason said into the camera. "it is now 5pm, meaning it's been almost 24 hours of us having leah as our guest! i think that deserves a round of applause."

jason started clapping, walking over to leah who's hands were still tied up.

leah looked right into the camera. "guys, seriously, don't come. i'm okay, just please don't co-"

"they're not going to listen. they're not going to find you anyways. say anything you want to them, leah gray."

he then walked out of the room, and leah watched him until he was gone. and then she said what was on her mind.

"hey, garcia..."

𖥸

"anything new yet, garcia?" hotch asked as he walked into the lair.

"she's asking for us," garcia told him. "she's in a room alone and she wants me to get everyone to the round table to listen to her."

hotch and garcia rounded the team up and took them to the round table.

"what's wrong?" derek asked.

"leah wants to talk to us, she wants us to listen to her. she told garcia to get everyone in here to listen," hotch said. "the camera started live streaming again."

no one else said anything and they watched the screen, waiting for leah to start talking.

"thanks, garcia- i think. if you all are watching this, please know that i am okay. i am alive, and they haven't hurt me again. but, um- just in case i just want to say a little something for each of you. none of us know what's going to happen and- you all mean so much to me." leah stopped for a second, sniffling as she started to cry.

"first, to david rossi. you are one of the reasons i wanted to become a part of the fbi. i enjoyed bringing you a pastry every morning and sitting down to drink some coffee with you. i'll be honest, i lost my dad when i was younger, and i think that you're the closest thing i've ever had to having another dad."

david rossi smiled at her kind words, tears pricking his eyes.

"next, to jj. i really enjoyed our little interactions when we ran into each other on the way to the break room. and your wedding was the best one i've ever been to. you're one of the strongest people i know, and you care so much about everyone around you. that's an amazing thing, never stop caring."

jj sniffled and wiped a tear from her eye as leah finished.

"emily prentiss- boy do i have a lot to say to you. our girl's nights at my place were some of the best nights of my life. and because of you, i can now say i'm head over heels in love with johnny depp."

this statement earned a few laughs from the agents.

"you are amazing, emily. i don't tell you that enough, and i should because you've truly changed my life."

she wiped away the tears that were streaming down her face. at this point, leah had started crying as well.

"penelope garcia, i remember the first day we met, how close we got in a matter of a few minutes. we got along so well, it was- almost like it was meant to be. you're beautiful, garcia. and even though morgan tells you that enough, i don't."

garcia was crying really hard once more, and derek pulled her in for a hug.

"and then there's you, derek morgan. you opened your arms to a complete stranger in an instant, and since that night you have been my knight in shining armor. whenever i need you, you're there. you're like the big over protective brother i never had. thanks for all you did for me, big brother."

derek smiled as he started crying.

"and then aaron hotchner. you gave me a chance, and made my dreams come true. i thank you for everything you've done for me. it was an honor being your son's babysitter, and an even bigger honor being a part of your team."

hotch sniffled as a tear fell from his eye.

"spencer reid. i don't need an eidetic memory to remember every single amazing moment i've had with you. whenever i was with you, my day just got- better? i don't really know how to explain it. but, spence? thanks for everything. tell noelle i had a dream about her."

spencer laughed through his tears at the last line.

"and to all of you, once more- it was an honor getting to know and working with each and every one of you. i love you guys."

leah smiled through her sobs, as the door entered an jason came storming in.

"son of a bitch!" jason yelled angrily. he walked towards the camera. "you have until 10pm tonight to get to the warehouse on carnation lane, or else she dies."

he hit the button, hoping to turn off the camera, but the camera remained on.

"guys, don't come please!" leah screamed.

jason slapped her across her face, hard. "shut up, bitch!"

hotch turned the Stream off. "everyone get ready. we're going to get leah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 764 25
re·clu·sive /rəˈklo͞osiv/ adjective avoiding the company of other people; solitary. When Vega is forced to work alongside her scholastic rival, she c...
196K 3.4K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...
55.2K 804 17
spencer meets a girl on the run. he finds out she was kidnapped and escaped her captor. as hard as he tried not to, he fell for her. there was no way...
1M 21.3K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...