Book of Ruel

By DarlinVanDijk

some stories about Ruel, since I can never get him out of my head. check out my tumblr, that's where I post t... More

Welcome to my Book
Pregnancy Prank
I Just Need You
Jealousy
Obvious
Tour Bus Cuddles
Just Friends
Not Ready *
Not Ready Pt. 2 *
Phone Call
Wrong About You
M&G
What About Me?
Hickey Prank
Tired
Thrift Shop
Don't Talk To Her Like That
Baby You're Drunk
Christmas Photos
Always Been You
It'll Be Okay
Valentine's Disaster
Secret
Spill the tea
Im so sorry lmao A/N
Quarantine Vibes
Stars in the Sky
Secrets & Rainy Days
Good Girl
After Care
Letter to anon.
After Care: Soft Version
Black Lives Matter.
Smile Please
Feeling Blue
Fantasy
Baby Lotion
Wish

Late Night Swim

1.9K 61 4
By DarlinVanDijk

Warning: Nudity and Weed

I grab the joint from his hand, taking a hit, before coughing the harsh smoke out, ignoring the laughing that erupts around me. I look up and glare at the laughing boy in front of me, glaring as he mocks me, before passing the joint off next to me.

"Ruel make him stop, it's not my fault that I coughed" I whine, looking to my right, watching as Ruel raises an eyebrow at me while taking a drag. I roll my eyes ready to complain before my head is tilted up, Ruels lips pressing against mine as he eases them open, smoke filling my mouth before I breath it in. He pulls away from me with a smirk, slowly licking his lips as he takes another hit, blowing it straight in my face with a grin. "You're so annoying" I mumble, my eyes slightly stinging from the direct hit of smoke.

"I thought Crackerz was the annoying one, he laughed at you when you coughed, I was nice enough to help you" Ruel defends, trying not to laugh as Crackerz erupts again, laying flat on his back as he laughs at my frown. I glare at the both of them before standing up, deciding to give the boys a silent treatment, only to get pulled back down and on to Ruels lap instead. I look up at him through hazy eyes, my brain fuzzy from smoking, and my eyes trained on his pink lips, almost forgetting about the boy sitting in front of us with a disgusted look on his face. "Stop whining or I'll find a way to shut you up later" he mumbles, removing the joint from his lips to press them to mine, eyes trained on the way I easily inhale the smoke.

"Can you guys stop eye fucking in front of me? Also what happened to the whole 'we're just friends' thing?" Crackerz accuses us, having watched the secretive touches and glances all night, finally breaking silence after Ruel presses his lips to mine for the third time that night. I open my mouth to object his theory, only to lean back against Ruel as he points an accusatory finger at me, feeling Ruel silently shake behind me as he laughs. "Don't even test me, friends don't practically make out, spill it already" He pleads, already knowing the rehearsed line Ruel and I say every single time.

"Chill we are just friends, I was just making it easier for her to smoke. I was not about to hear her choke again for the millionth time tonight" Ruel reasons with him, moving his hand to my thigh, ignoring the way Crackerz eyebrows shoot up at the action. Before I can even justify anything, the same excuse I use of 'we've been best friends for so long so it's not weird', Crackerz stands up and pulls his jacket back on. "Oh god don't tell me you're already leaving asshole" Ruel grumbles, smirking as he gets a middle finger in return, Crackerz taking one last hit before passing it back to him with a grin.

"Surprise but some of us actually have plans tonight, so have fun with your whole fake friendship act" Crackerz cackles on his way out, ignoring the shouts of protest he gets in return to his little comment. I lean back against Ruel as the silence settles around us, hearing him inhale before he turns my face towards his on my shoulder, my mouth opening as our lips meet, the dense smoke filling my lungs. He pulls away and smiles as I let the smoke out through my nose, tilting my head and puckering my lips, wanting another kiss from him.

"We really suck at this whole not being obvious thing huh" he laughs, pressing a few consecutive light kisses to my lips, falling even more in love as he looks at my slightly pink face. I laugh at his statement, completely agreeing with him, because honestly we could never be actors with how terrible this performance is going. "We seriously use the same excuses every time, we're the worst baby" he grins, holding me tight against him as he breaths out the smoke, my eyes watching the way it twirls throughout the dark sky around us.

"We might as well just come clean, not like they don't already know. It's been a little over a year now and I'm pretty sure they caught on like two months in" I laugh, my eyes widening as he stands up, still holding me in his arms. I let him carry me for a few minutes through some of the trees and brush surrounding us, before we finally end up at the same spot we always do. His safe place, otherwise known as the little mini beach no one knows about or comes to, a smile rising on my face as I look up at the moon sitting high in the sky. "Now what're we doing here this time Rueloff, since we've already smoked all we had" I ask, my eyes slowly meeting his as the peak of my high finally hits, my brain cloudy with only the thought of him being clear.

"I'm glad you asked that sweetheart, but strip. Now." He states, ignoring the way my eyes widen and my mouth drops open, watching him in shock as he takes off his shirt and unbuttons his pants. He folds them and sets them in a small pile, turning to me as he stands there in just his boxers, rolling his eyes as he sees me fully clothed. "Did I stutter? Take off your fucking clothes" he mumbles, reaching down to pull off his boxers before I smack him on the shoulder, glaring at him as he looks at me confused.

"Why don't you say please? I'm not some bitch you can just boss around" I huff, rolling my eyes as I turn around to walk away, only to get yanked backwards, my fully clothed body coming in contact with his now bare front. I wiggle to try and get away from him, sagging against him in defeat, as he just wraps his arms around my waist, his chin resting on the top of my head as he waits for me to stop. "Get off of me, you're so annoying" I snap at him, growing more annoyed as I feel him laughing against me, knowing he's enjoying my attitude.

"You're so fucking hot when you're mad" he smirks out, turning me around to face him, slightly bending down to press a kiss to the top of my forehead, chuckling as I say nothing in return and stand there staring at him. He grabs the hem of my shirt as I stand still, slowly lifting it and letting it drop on to the sand, before his hands reach down, undoing the button of my jeans with ease. I mean it's not like that's the first time he's done that. "Cheer up sweetheart, you know you like when I boss you around.. I mean you sure as fuck liked it the other night" he grins, laughing when I push against his chest, my own smile finally breaking through.

"Whatever, why're we stripping on the beach? I'm not doing anything here, sand will get in places I don't ever want it to be" I warn him, laughing as he pulls me forward and his hand goes to my back, skillfully unclasping my bra, tossing it to the ground with the rest of my now discarded clothes. He ignores my questions and tugs at my underwear, not wanting to bend down to remove those, making me roll my eyes and pull them down, kicking them to the side once they fall to my ankles. He steps back and stares at me in awe, my face heating up as his eyes wander my now slightly shivering body, looking at me as if he's seeing me for the first time. "Stop looking at me like that, it makes me shy" I mumble, crossing my arms over my chest as I start to feel slightly embarrassed standing here completely bare in front of him. He lets out a noise of disapproval, coming closer and grabbing my hands, removing my arms from covering my body from him.

"Don't cover yourself, you're stunning. I've seen you like this so many times yet I'm always so star stuck with you baby" he whispers, one of his hands dragging across my hip slowly, giving me a lazy love struck grin as his eyes meet mine again. He tugs me against him, wrapping his arms around me in a soft embrace, kissing the top of my head as I give him a small squeeze of appreciation. He stays silent for a few minutes, before breaking the silence in a way that I should have seen coming a lot sooner.

"Ruel no it's gonna be cold" I screech when he lifts me up and jogs to the water, the waves reaching shore in a peaceful manner, a bit more calm than they usually seem to be this time at night. He stops with me wrapped around his waist, my arms tightly around his neck, the water reaching mid chest to him, meaning if he let me go I'd practically be fully submerged. I shift and tighten my hold around him, the cold water splashing up and down my back, making sure my chest and stomach stay pressed against him to help lessen the cold temp from reaching them.

We both look out at the moon in silence for a few minutes, just holding each other and trying to stay as warm as possible, the freezing water around us chilling me straight to the bone. He slowly starts to let me go, laughing as I grab on to his arms to stay afloat, moving my feet so I can tread and not sink straight down. He raises one of his arms to push some of my hair back, laughing as my hand gripping his arm moves with his movement, completely unwilling to let him go in case I float out into the ocean. He moves my hands to rest on his shoulders, his coming down to my waist as he helps me stay up, ignoring the little nudges of my feet kicking his shins.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, like you're prettier than Crackerz" he laughs, his already hooded eyes almost closing fully, the smoking from earlier causing him to laugh even harder at his own joke. I scoff and roll my eyes, knowing damn well he did not just compare me to Crackerz out of all people, the man who laughed when I almost died earlier. He leans forward and presses a kiss to my lips, smiling when I lean forward for another, knowing that when I'm high I usually get a lot needier than usual. Which is saying something since I'm always clingy when it comes to the beautiful boy in front of me.

"You owe me more than just one kiss, especially after trying to compare me to Crackerz, like that's so disrespectful to me" I barely get out, laughing as I watch Ruel laugh, happy that I can make him laugh like this even if it's just a simple joke about our interesting friend. I move to wrap my arms back around his neck, pressing myself against him as we just sway in the water, our highs now turning into a calm and sleepy feeling, his warm skin pressed against mine not helping whatsoever. He rubs one of his hands up and down my back, smiling to himself as he thinks about how lucky he is, holding the girl of his dreams in his arms. Nothing but the waves, us, and the shining stars surrounding us.

"Getting sleepy my love? We can head back, get dressed, and maybe pick up some food before going home" he plans, completely ignoring me when I mumble a sound of disappointment, not wanting to leave the water just yet, especially when my body had finally gotten used to the temperature. He slowly makes his way out of the water, keeping me held tight against his body as the cold air nips at our skin, my body instantly wracking with shivers. "Feeling cold baby?" He questions, my eyes rolling as I press myself against him even more, if that's humanly possible.

"No, I'm fine" I lie straight through my teeth, trying to stop my body from shaking so much knowing he can feel it. He sets me down on to my feet, looking down at me with a smirk, one that's filled with nothing but pure mischief. "Don't look at me like that, I know whatever you're about to say is going to be dumb" I groan out, his smirk growing even wider upon hearing my words, his response being the most guy thing he could ever say.

"You sure you're not cold? I mean I'm not one to judge, but there's a certain part of your body literally stabbing me right now" he laughs, stumbling when I smack his arm and move to wrap my arms around my chest, groaning when he bends over to laugh even harder. I roll my eyes at him before starting to slip my clothes back on, feeling them uncomfortably stick to my wet skin, grabbing his hoodie off of the sand and pulling it over my now wet top.

"You're so annoying, you act like you don't have fucking nipples Ruel, at least mine weren't stabbing you in the forehead" I yell at him, watching as he has to stop pulling his pants back on to laugh again, the image of his nipple against my forehead making him lose his mind. "You're a child, a literal child" I mutter, ignoring his laughs as he shuffles to pull the rest of his clothes on, watching him wipe his eyes every few seconds as the tears keep running down his face. He stands straight and takes a few deep breaths, his eyes closed while he tries to calm himself down, before looking at me and completely getting set off again.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just so f-fucking funny" he cries out, following after me as I make my way through the trees, walking to the little path we have to take to get back to his house, deciding that a food break is not going to happen when he's still too inebriated to function. I hear him jog to catch up to me, his arm wrapping around my shoulder to pull me close, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of my head. "You know it was funny, just laugh baby, I won't judge you" he sweetly tells me, giving me a cheesy grin when I look up at him, nudging his side with my elbow in response.

"It really wasn't that funny Ruel" I state, his eyes widening with disbelief, not understanding that I don't have the same mental capacity equivalent to that of a fourteen year old boy like him. He walks in front of me and stops, resting his hands on my hips as he smiles down at me, his lips wobbling as he tries to keep himself at bay. "Ruel it's literally just nipples calm down" I groan, hearing him take sharp intake, his hands leaving my body as he presses them to his mouth. I run a hand down my face, waiting for the reaction I know I'm about to get in mere seconds, and trust me he did not fail to disappoint.

"N-nipples" he cries out, putting a hand on my shoulder to hold himself up, stumbling when I walk past him, wondering why I chose him out of all the boys in the world. I make my way down the street, knowing he's following me by the constant sound of his laughing straight behind me, his breathing coming out in gasps as he tries to contain himself. When they say boys brain doesn't fully reach adulthood till they're forty, trust me, it's not a lie.

Maybe hanging out with Crackerz wasn't that bad, should have never taken him for granted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 284 15
This story was brought to you by my Oneshots book. This plot was so popular it kept getting requested, so I decided it He better to make a book!😁
227K 2.9K 66
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it
89.3K 1.4K 42
Well hello there. *waves hand awkwardly* These are some of a few ideas I come up with on my spare time, they might suck but if by any chance you enjo...
4K 35 20
Here are some imagines for you guys I hope you enjoy :)