𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙬𝙖�...

By bettyslovetriangle

READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave... More

TEENAGE DIRTBAG up now!
✧PART 1 - EVERYTHING I WANTED ✧
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii
━━━━ a message from leah (kinda prologue to chapt xxiii)
━━━━ xxiv
━━━━ xxv
━━━━ xxvi
━━━━ xxvii
━━━━ epilogue
✧PART 2 - SIX FEET UNDER ✧
━━━━ letter 1
━━━━ letter 365
━━━━ letter 397
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ letter 489
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)
life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG! (coming soon)
big dreams
prob the last update ever on this story, btw read teenage dirtbag up rn

━━━━ xxiii

2.3K 74 36
By bettyslovetriangle

LEAH KNOCKED ON the front door to greg campbell's house.

moments later, the door opened, except the person who answered wasn't greg campbell.

"oh, uh, hi, mr. porter," leah started. "what are you doing here?"

"i'm fixing greg's computer. i'm quite the technician."

"is mr. campbell home?"

"yes, he's out back. he said you would be coming."

he then let her in, and she told him she was going to look around upstairs. he nodded at her, still seeming to lack any emotion.

she walked up the stairs and into the bedroom, seeing that it was a lot cleaner then it was the last time she was here. there was a new vanity, however, it didn't replace the old one, which was still in the room.

she looked at herself in the mirror, and took her phone out of her pocket in case she needed to take pictures of anything. in doing so, a piece of paper fell out of her pocket. it was the paper she found the first time she was here- one her nor spencer could decipher. she placed the paper on the bed.

she looked at a book that lay on top of the newer vanity, seeing that it was a bible. this made her question some things- considering the two marks agnes had on her could have been related to christianity- the lily meaning innocence, and the crown of thorns which her and spencer thought represented the resurrection of jesus.

she picked the bible up, and skimmed the pages seeing if anything was annotated, which she soon realized it wasn't. she placed the book back down on the vanity.

"oh," leah jumped as she heard the voice. "that's mine, sorry."

the bible had belonged to jason porter. he picked it up, and apologized once more before leaving the room. that was weird, leah thought to herself as the man left the room.

she shrugged it off, and then began checking the drawers inside the newer vanity. there were barely anything in them- they contained nothing but boxes of cigarettes and dust bunnies.

leah started to think. was she crazy? was she crazy to think something bad happened to agnes, to think there was more to the story than they were told? she told herself once months ago that agnes would just want to rest, so why was she so obsessed with the idea that something bad happened?

leah groaned internally, and flopped down on the bed, laying down. she felt like a terrible person for doing this- and felt that she was now invading someone's personal space based on a most-likely false theory.

she sat up, composing herself. she looked down at the paper that she had left on the bed a few minutes ago.

however, it looked different. of course, her and spencer hadn't really tried hard to decipher the message, but she never really looked at it from this angle. leah stood up, picking up the paper, examining it very closely. she could almost make out some words now.

of course, her and spencer examined the paper. but neither of them thought to turn it around.

yes, leah could almost clearly read the message. something like "it wasn't-" something.

as she finally deciphered the message, she muttered the words out loud. "'it wasn't daniel's fault'? what is that supposed to mean?"

"i wonder," a voice said. leah looked up into the mirror that stood in front of her on the vanity, seeing that the voice was jason porter's. she turned around to face him with a confused look on her face. and then she saw that he now held a frying pan in his left hand, and tape and rope in his right.

leah's eyes widened as she saw the items, and she was now breathing very heavily. but on top of all that- she was confused.

"sure," jason starting walking towards her, making leah back up as much as she could. "daniel killed that shayne kid- but, who do you think put those crazy ideas in his head?"

leah's eyes widened more. holy shit.

"that kid was always messed up. it was only a matter of time before he killed someone- i just pointed him in the direction of whose live he would take first. and, well, last too, i suppose."

jason laughed a bit, and then leah saw that greg campbell entered the room, with wide eyes as well.

"greg!" leah yelled. "help! please!"

greg just stood there, looking at her. she looked at him with hope in her eyes, wishing that he would save her.

but he didn't.

"aw," jason acknowledged greg's presence. "just like old times, right bud? i'm getting deja vu, i swear we've done this before."

and then it hit leah.

the night her parents were killed, her father's friend from work were supposed to be coming over for dinner. jason worked at bilo's, and greg also used to work there. they were tied up, tape over their mouths, and they were stabbed until they died.

leah looked over to greg once more, locking eyes with him.

she remembered why greg always seemed off to her. it was his eyes. the eyes she saw the night her parents were killed- the cold, dead, silver eyes that she had tried to move to the very back of brain. the eyes belonged to greg campbell.

and the golden chain leah remembered was wrapped around jason's neck. he killed her parents, and so did greg campbell.

"no," leah whispered. "w-why? what did me or my family or shayne fucking parker ever do to you?"

"oh," jason laughed. "don't worry, you'll find out pretty soon. we'll tell you when you wake up."

and with that, leah was hit over the head by the frying pan. she fell limp, her eyes closed, and her brain shut down.

𖥸

penelope garcia walked into her lair with a cup of coffee in hand. it was 8 in the morning, and the bau agents were in florida working on a case.

she turned on her computer, and a confused look covered her face as she saw there was a video file open that she didn't remember seeing before.

garcia shrugged, clicking on the file- and was terrified with what she saw.

leah was tied up to a chair, unconscious, with a little bit of blood on the side of her head. one man, whose face was not in frame, stood by her- and another was staring directly into the camera.

he spoke. "if you ever want to see your precious little agent again, i suggest you start looking. have fun, penelope."

when he said her name, garcia let out a choked sob. she quickly pulled out her phone and dialed hotch's number.

"garcia?"

"they took her."

"what? took who?"

"gray. they took leaH."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.6K 27
"Hm," Rossi says. "You two must've been good friends." "Best friends," you say, grinning at Spencer. "Yeah," Spencer replies. "Best friends." ✧-It's...
4K 209 6
"He loved her so much that it almost took his breath away." | book 2 | seasons 4-5 | | tw: blood, murder, all the yucky stuff in the show [and smut...
197K 3.4K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...
9.1K 143 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE😍