Miss Weirdo Is Swayed [COMPLE...

By ThePrintedScarf

"He's hotter than Chris Evans" i thought in my mind. "cool ! you think I'm hotter than Chris Evans?" i hear... More

Chapter 1 : Meet Miss Weirdo
Chapter 2 : Guy with blue eyes and sexy smirk
Chapter 3 : The initial lie
Chapter 4 : Kevin my man !
Chapter 5 : Slutty white
Chapter 6 : My wishlist
Chapter 7 : Paying Off
Chapter 8 : Cappuccino
A/N
Chapter 9 : Those soft lips
Chapter 10 : Claire calling
Chapter 11 : Dealing with issues
Chapter 12 : Mission WISHLIST
Chapter 13 : The other side of Chris
Chapter 14 : A gift by someone
Chapter 15 : Jealousy
Chapter 16 : Dinner with Peter
Chapter 17 : I love you
Chapter 18: The Second Lie
Chapter 19 : Let's dance and get cozy
Chapter 21 : First Kiss
Chapter 22: Happy birthday darling
Chapter 23: Graduate
Chapter 24 : Job interview and revealation
Chapter 25 : Betrayal
Chapter 26 : Life goes on- Part 1
Chapter 27 : Life goes on- Part II
Chapter 28 : Reunited
Chapter 29 : A Deal
Chapter 30 : Let's sort the things out.
Chapter 31 : I feel suffocated
Chapter 32 : I'm back NYC
Chapter 33 : Say who's the best?
Chapter 34 : Girl's day out
Chapter 35 : Arguments And Dinner
Chapter 36 : Apologies
Chapter 37 : Workouts
Chapter 38 : Office and exclusive moments
Chapter 39 : Working for the delinquents
Chapter 40 : Friends give you the best moments
Chapter 41 : I'll be waiting for you- Part I
Chapter 42 : I'll be waiting for you- Part II
Chapter 43 : I'm Swayed
Thank You
What's up next?

Chapter 20 : I want you

9K 335 14
By ThePrintedScarf

hey!! there lovelies :) how are u?? okay i posted a pic of Chris's foyer in the last chapter . Did u check it out? go see it..it's for better visualisation. And here's a new chapter. i really loved writing this one ;) . Enjoyyyy !!!!!

**************

CHAPTER 20

I moved back inside the comforter and could feel the heat getting generated with her bare legs .I tried to stay as far as I could.

She instantly sat up and frowned "don't say you'd sleep with me in this filthy shirt. Take it off"

My eyes widen with her speech "baby that's not the best idea"

She fell back and push me on my side "oh yeah it it. Take it off I won't rape you"

I giggled and sat up to throw the shirt.

I glanced back at her and see she was checking my back.

I chuckled and asked "like it?"

She said with a smile "I've got a really sexy boyfriend"

She's very very feisty when she's drunk and I love every ounce of it.

I fell back on the mattress. And she snuggled closer to me .

She pulled my hand that I rested under my head and putted her head over it and snuggled closer in my neck.

"you're heart is beating very rapidly" she said in my neck

"is it?"

"mmhmm I could feel it here" I see her palm on my bare chest

I caught her right hand with my free and laced out fingers together.

She fanned her hot breath in my neck which was sufficient to get an arousal.

She started tracing my abs with her palm slowly that gave me a groan.

"you really have a lickable abs" she whispered in my ears

"lickable ?" I question in rather husky voice.

"hmm" she moaned in my neck

At this time I couldn't hold it back. I feel the sexy smooth skin brushing against mine and her moaning added a cheery over it.

"Take off your sweater baby please" I pleaded

I wanted to feel more of her skin. I couldn't resist the distance that her sweater gave to us.

She sat up instantly and pulled it over her head only to throw it at some corner of the room.

I see her sitting in her lacy black lacy bra and groaned out of desperateness.

She came back to the position she was sleeping in and snuggled even more closer.

I turn so I was now on the top of her.

"I want you so bad now" I grumbled in her face

"I want you too" she whispered.

i kissed her on her jawline and started trailing kisses down to her neck while cupping one of her breast with one of my hand. She has the perfect size of breast neither too small nor too big. I kissed on her collarbone and bit it soft enough to give a hickey while my index finger of right hand slid under the cup of her bra giving it sensuous tickle . I could hear her moaning that brought me back from her throat to her face grabbing her hair away from her face.

"I want to feel every inch of you baby" I groaned at her face

"me too Chris please go ahead" she pleaded

I kissed on her forehead and said" I want to feel every inch of you when you're sober because I never want you to forget that special moment"

"but I'm sober" she argued

"no you're not. We'll surely continue this, once your sober" I said and kissed her nose.

She smile and I could see the small tear in her eyes.

I kissed at her wet cheek and said "please don't cry. Just sleep you need to rest"

I got at back at my previous position and she snuggled closer in me .

I pulled her inside me with her waist and she threw her leg on my waist .

"sexy" she mumbled in my chest

"hmm"

"take off your pants , I'd feel better"

I chuckled and said" that's very wrong and selfish of you. Please care about me a little one. Can't you notice it getting harder?"

She moved her hand that was on my ribcage and putted it on my junior to feel the hardness of it.

"yeah..it's really.. hard" she chuckled and I groaned even harder

Stop tracing it with your hand your not helping me in any way.

She smile as I feel her lips moving in my chest and putted her hand back on my ribcage.

"good night" she mumbled

"night sweetheart" I said circling her in my arms.

*************

GRACE'S POV

I open my eyes to see a total different room. I see the bed I was sleeping was beyond comfortable than any bed I've ever slept on. I see the large window covered with large white curtains that moved slightly as the wind blew it. The outside view of the window was rather soothing as I could see the tree branches reaching there ends at the window and some red flowers covering them. The cold breeze was beyond bliss for me it helps to get up easily.

But wait what's the place I'm sleeping in.

I immediately got up and see I wore nothing but my black bra and matching panties. I flipped my head right to see Chris under the same cover but without any shirt , working over some papers.

"Oh my God" I whispered

I feel blood freezing in my body. I couldn't do it with him this early. I surely love him, but I never wanted to lose my virginity when I was drunk.

He glanced at me with a smile "good morning"

As he notice my worries he said " don't worry you're still a virgin. See I'm still in my pants" he said me showing his pants.

I exhale a breath of relief. And leaned closer to him resting my head on the headrest.

"how do you know I'm a virgin?"

He chuckled and said "well..i'm still to work over your first kiss"

I feel my cheeks getting reddened and hear him laughing harder

"don't worry..i'm proud to be your first ...and last" he leaned closer while ending his words .

His whisper against my ear gave it a good tickle. I smiled and notice him smirking too.

"what are you doing?" I ask closing my eyes my head was pounding very hard.

"oh it's your Wish list. Now you have a boyfriend whose name Is Chris, you've fallen in love, you drunk hard and danced until your ankle broke" he said looking down at me

I open my eyes and smile at him.

"Take it" he gave me a tyloen and a glass of water that he already putted on the night stand right beside him.

"Thank you" I said as I gulped the pill down.

I rested on the headrest of the bed and saw Chris who was raking my body intensely through his gaze.

"don't look like that. I feel ike I'm naked"

He smile and snuggle more into me " oh I want you to be very naked. Take off your bra show me what you having in there" he said holding me left breast.

I slapped his hand and he laugh pulling me closer into him by my waist and removing his hand from my breast.

"Where are we?" I ask as I wanted to know where we were exactly.

"This is Kevin's house didn't he tell you yesterday?"

"Well he did not show me this room. How would I know?"

He nodded in reply.

"I want to go to your place Chris" I said

He pulled himself away from me to scan my face curiously before saying "why?"

"What why? I don't want to stay at someone else's place when I have my own boyfriend. Take me to your home...if you want"

I could see him he was getting uncomfortable so I mentioned..if you want.

"You mean you don't like this place? This is really big and beautiful"

I sighed and said "what would I do with it when I've got nothing for any of this. For me you and your things matters the most"

I see guilty flashing in his eyes as he do not look into my eyes. Why is being so hesitant?

I pushed myself out and sat on his lap "look at me" I said cupping his face in my hand

He look in my eyes and I see a mix of fear and guilt because his eyes do not reflect the usually shimmer they have. They're rather cold.

"What happen? What's wrong?" I asked again.

He smiled and said" nothing"

I placed my forehead on his and told "tell me what's wrong?"

He held me by my waist and I could feel the electricity running in me as he touched my bare skin. He must have heard the accelerated pace of my breathing.

"baby..you know I'm a jerk ..i'm not good enough for you"

My breathing hitched and my heart dropped to my stomach. Is he going to end everything? We barely had twelve hours together.

I pulled my hands back despaired and dropped my gaze without saying anything.

He lifted my face by my chin and cupped my face.

"What do you mean?" I blurted finally gathering some courage

"Do you like me?" he asked

"I thought I made myself very clear last night that I'm in love with you"

My voice was cold because I couldn't compose myself normal.

"I'd make everything up to you just give me some time" he said in a hoarse voice .

why was he doing this? Why was looking so despaired? I kept thinking.

I held my head up and see him watching me intently. I could feel his breath fanning my face and my neck

"Chris tell me clearly..Please"

He pulled me more into him and said "it's..It's just that, I don't have a place to live here in New York as my income is not very much but it's satisfactory I mean enough to get an apartment on rent. But, Kevin is my friend, like best friend and he is very rich he owns many of such foyers..this is just one of his many foyers. He asked me to live here as long as I want or till the time I earn as much as to get a good home for myself. Thus, I live here and ..cannot take you to my own home as this is my house...technically."

He said these words and I felt so good because he was being genuine with me. I liked it he was not feeling himself deprived by comparing himself with his rich friend. This boy can melt me into himself. I'm glad he chose me. I'm glad he did not lie to me. He could have tell me it this place was his. But he's really honest.

I smile and wrapped my legs against his waist and circled my arms around his neck and said "you are the best boyfriend In this whole world. I feel honored to be a part of your life. Don't ever feel like you have to do anything for me. I don't want a place as expensive as this, I just want to have house that would belong to us. That would not have these luxuries but the one that'd have every corner filled with our love."

As I spoke these words his eyes turned darker than before. He looked more pensive. So I thought to cheer him more.

"hey! Look at me here" I cupped his face again in my hand so that I could look in his eyes.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm very much happy to be with you in any way. Just keep on working hard. We'll have our own home one day. The one we'd make with our love okay. And if there wouldn't be a home I'd be glad to live my happy life with you in the apartment you'd have on rent. And I too would start doing a job then, we'll do it together. I don't want a luxurious life...I want a happy life..With you"

He pierced into my eyes and I could see the dead expression there. I could see a scared Chris. I never want to see this side of him again.

"okay?" I asked again while squeezing his cheeks in my hands that made his lips to pluck outward.

He smile and said "okay"

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me like his life depended over that hug. As if I'd go somewhere out of his reach. I could never leave this man.

He rested his head over my breast and I could feel him smile and his touch giving my spine a spark I've never felt before. I buried my fingers in his hair and stroke them.

"okay , now I guess you love me a lot. Mind telling me why am I only in my BP ?"

He pulled himself back and gazed in my eyes

"What's BP?"

I blushed and said " Bra- Panty"

He laughed throwing his head back

"Tell me baby, you don't remember anything from last night?"

"No I don't. Tell me how bad it was?" I said burying m face in his chest

I know I'm very bad when drunk.

He began caressing my back and said "well, I wish you'd always be drunk you're so damn feisty "

I groaned "tell me what I did?"

He smiled and cupped my butt "well, nothing much you gulped three tequila shots, danced like a maniac. Hey I think you should dance more, it felt like you always wanted to do it. You seemed to be more..free"

I nodded in reply and recall when I was a 13 how much I danced in my home . Singing and dancing was my favorite pastime. Hell! I still cannot forget my obsession for Shakira, her 'whenever wherever' was always on my tongue. But as dad left me..i left all those.

"You wanna see it?" I was pulled out of my train of thoughts from the voice of Chris.

"huh?"

"you seem to be lost. You're okay?"

"Yeah ..i am okay. What were you asking?"

He smile and said "do you want to see your video? You really danced very well"

I nodded and tried getting off from his lap untangling my legs from his waist in between.

"Oh just don't move. I love this position" Chris said drawing more into him as he he gave me his phone to watch the video.

I pressed the play button to see the crazy me bouncing my head right left raising my hands and shouting like that's my last shout. I really feel so free. I feel so good seeing this and this moment could never have happened to me if I did not have Chris. I more than love him.

"you like it?" he asked as the video stopped and he caught me smiling like a crazy head.

I nodded "thank you Chris. Thank you so much..this.. is really important to me."

"Don't thank me babe..Just give me something in return"

I smile and put my palm on his chest "anything for you my love"

He smile and said "oh that would be a lot, but for now just do what you wanted last night."

I ask confused "is there anything else I did?"

He spanked on my butt and said "well, you thought my abs are really lickable"

I widen my eyes and notice my cheeks getting hotter every microsecond.

I'm really terrible when drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 55
'HOLY SHIT!' Madalyne takes a deep breath when she realizes what just happened. She feels hot and bothered but at the same time confused; how can a s...
320 20 16
A billionaire and ex army officer. He hates his family. His father is a big businessman and has made him the president of college for some reason. Hi...
119K 7.7K 61
✯Sequel to A beautiful mistake ✯ Can be read as a Stand-alone novel A fun fact about redheads. Did you know they derived their fierce temper from the...
50.2K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...