Louisiana Nights

By GrowToEvolve

GrowToEvolve | 01 ______________________________________ - How will the Wests' second chapter go? Previously... More

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1

1 6

3.1K 281 58
By GrowToEvolve

*Edited*

June 20th, 2020

Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson turned their head towards the voice speaking, only for them both to roll their eyes.

"Anything you care to tell us?" Lieutenant Blue asked looking Sahir in his eyes.

Sahir scrunched his face up, in a thinking way, before nodding his head.

"The oysters looked terrific." He said giving the lieutenant and detective a smile.

Lieutenant Blue rolled his eyes for the second time, in Sahir's presence.

"I mean about what went on around here?" Lieutenant Blue said raising an eyebrow in question.

Sahir looked at Samia, before shrugging his shoulders.

"I would say that it was a domestic disturbance." He said causing Samia to nod her head in agreeance.

"A domestic disturbance, you say?" Asked Detective Henderson, who could tell that something wasn't right about that statement. "Then why could gunshots be heard from miles away?"

"Well-" Sahir started, but was interrupted by Lieutenant Blue.

"If you have a gun, I suggest you give it ta' me now."

Sahir and Samia looked at each other, before bursting out laughing. They stood there, laughing in the two officers face, before Samia let out a playful scoff.

"Sahir is a lousy shot, he doesn't need to carry a gun."

Sahir let out a loud gasp, turning Samia's way to say, "That's not what the guys at the FBI would say."

Samia sent a small eye roll his way.

"They may not have said it at the FBI, but we said it all the time at the CIA."

Instead of replying, Sahir waved Samia off.

"Well it was nice seeing you guys, but we should be leaving." Sahir said placing his hand onto Samia's lower back, urging her to start walking.

Samia sent a smile to both the lieutenant and detective before doing so.

"Do we follow them?" Detective Henderson asked looking between the Wests' and the crime scene.

Instead of replying, Lieutenant Blue quickly followed behind the Wests'.

"You guys think you're smarter than us." Lieutenant Blue said after jogging slightly, trying to catch up to them.

"Oh not by much." Sahir said looking over his shoulder to send a wink the lieutenant's way. "We just have more training."

"I thought you said you were a grill's salesmen?" Lieutenant Blue asked since they had stopped due to a parade.

Men and women of different shades of brown walked down the center of the street, each carrying a different instrument, gold in color. Each person wore different colors, so nobody really corresponded with each other, but they all had matching happiness, shining through their eyes. As they each played their instruments, they played from the heart, allowing a funky beat to fill the street.

Instead of replying to Lieutenant Blue, Sahir faltered in his step, which made Samia stop too. Sending a smirk her way, Sahir made his way into the crowd of musicians.

Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson, who had just caught up with the group, watched with curiosity dancing on their faces.

"What is he doing?" Lieutenant Blue mumbled to himself, seeing a man hand Sahir his trumpet.

Smirking to himself, he just knew that Sahir was about to embarrass himself in front of the huge crowd of people. He hoped that by Sahir being embarrassed, it would cause his ego to deflate some.

Looking down into the stroller, Samia smiled at both of her boys who sat, wide awake. Leaning back up, Samia turned the stroller so that their father was in their line of sight.

Placing his mouth embouchurly on the trumpet's mouthpiece, Sahir let out the most perfect tune.

Out of the corner of her eye, Samia could see Lieutenant Blue's mouth open in surprise, causing her to shake her head in laughter.

"That's your husband." Detective Henderson said in awe.

"I know." Samia said, laughing even harder than she was before.

"When did he learn ta' play the trumpet?" Lieutenant Blue asked a few seconds later.

Slowing down her with her laughter, Samia shrugged her shoulders.

"He never did." Samia said before she grabbed the stroller, walking down the street more with the crowd.

Standing in the same spot, Lieutenant Blue stood with a look of annoyance on his face.

"What's wrong-" Detective Henderson started, but was cut off by Lieutenant Blue.

"I hate him." Lieutenant Blue said shaking his head. "I really hate him."

*

Samia walked into her bedroom, closing the door. She had just put both Sayid and Seiji to sleep, and couldn't wait to do the same thing to herself.

Walking up some, then stopping, her eyes scanned the room for Sahir.

"Looking for me?" Sahir said causing her to jump.

Looking to her left, she seen Sahir leaning against the wall, while doing a handstand. His body was bare, except for the thin gold chain that dangled in his face and green pajama pants that began to fall down at the legs. His arms were planted firmly on the wooden ground, showing no signs of growing weak anytime soon.

"Why'd you move? I was enjoying the view." Sahir said with a dimpled smirk appearing on his face.

Rolling her eyes, Samia grabbed his legs and brought them back down to the ground.

"You're a pervert." She said looking at him with her mouth scrunched up.

"I'm not a pervert. I can't help that I could see all that lied naked underneath my shirt that you stole." Sahir said standing up and moving in front of her.

Placing his hands on her hips, he placed his hands firmly on her hips. Looking down into her eyes, he tilted his head to the side and studied her.

"What are you about to tell me, that I know I'm not gonna want to hear?" Samia asked Sahir, without looking at him.

Shaking his head, he sent a small smile her way.

"Are the boys asleep?" He asked still eyeing her.

Samia nodded her, before replying, "They are sleeping dreamlessly, while I'll be dreaming about randoms shootings."

Sahir shook his head, letting out a small chuckle.

"You did pick the restaurant." Sahir said, before pausing. "I was thinking that tomorrow morning, you and the boys can get on the jet and go home. I'll stay here until things are handled."

Halfway through Sahir's speech, Samia began to look at him like he was stupid.

"Do you feel well?" Samia asked touching his forehead with the back of her hand. "You must not be because you're talking very foolishly. I would not leave you in the middle of a mission that we started together."

Sahir shook his head, knowing that it was futile to even bring up to Samia.

"I just don't want another scene like today to happen, baby. We have have two boys and a girl on the way that we need to think about. I don't think that it is a good idea to have them around, while this is happening."

Removing her hand from his forehead, Samia placed it onto the side of his cheek.

"I do agree that it's not safe for the boys, but I'm not questioning the thought of their safety being harmed. We're a team and I'm not leaving you." Salina leaned up onto her tippy toes to place a kiss on Sahir's lips. "Plus only God knows what would happen to you, if I wasn't around."

Deepening the kiss, Samia could feel a smile start to break out across Sahir's face.

"I might get hurt." He mumbled lowly into her ear, once he removed his lips from hers.

Backing up from off of her, Sahir eyed her flustered state.

"I'll deal with you after I make this phone call." He said biting his plump, bottom lip.

Waving him off, Samia began to walk to the bathroom, disappearing between the double doors.

"You're gonna be the bad cop tomorrow." Sahir said to her, only hearing her muffled words through the doors.

Heading to the apartment landline in the hallway, Sahir picked it up, dialing the numbers that he had memorized. The phone rung for what seemed to be minutes, but was only a few seconds. Right when the phone call was about to cut to the voicemail box, the person answered.

"Hello?" A man's voice spoke shakily, filled with curiosity and fear.

"Mr. Evans," Sahir started using a feminine voice, thankful that he was very skilled at it due to the academy. "our organization has been compromised by a brilliant American agent and his beautiful wife. I need you to meet me tomorrow."

Austin Evans eagerly nodded his head, forgetting that he couldn't be seen through the phone.

"I'll be at the cemetery at the usual time."

Sahir rolled his eyes, before getting back into character, "Don't arrive at the usual time. Come at two o' clock, don't be late."

With that being said, Sahir hung up the phone, heading back into the room to see Samia laying on their bed.

"Your female voice sounds way girlier than my regular voice." She said causing Sahir to jump on top of her already flat, against the bed, body.

"It's not my fault that your regular voice is manly." Sahir laughed out once he seen Samia's regular facial expression turn into a shocked one. "It's alright though. Cause I know how to make you scream like the girl you are. Matter of fact, let me demonstrate."

Sitting up on his knees, with each leg on the outside of her body, Sahir began to unbotton the pajama top that covered her frame. Once he succeeded, he admired the way her brown areolas hardened due to the cool air, the way her stomach looked as if it was filled with twins, and the way her clit poked out of her darker brown pussy lips.

Licking his lips, he sent a smirk her way.

"I'm most definitely making you scream tonight."

__________________________________

What do you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Undercover Wests has over 200 votes!

Go add my other book, Jezebel & If It's Real, to y'all library!

Vote & Comment
lavishworld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 18.5K 115
This is the second book for imagines and requests, since the first book is filled up. The love of black women continues here
72.9K 5.8K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?
4.9K 155 40
[Book 2] Kamo, Kaiser, and Khanyi are now living in New York. Kamo is running a successful business, Khanyi is about to finish grade six and Kaiser...
34.7K 642 22
Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everything else that pops into my head These ch...