Will Cupid ever have a Chance...

By _lakshanaaa_

A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows... More

Married
Wedding night
The Photoshoot
Cooking?
ID? I see!
Married Single.
The Battle.
Marked as hers!
Message through Massage
Was he gentle?
Missed Me?
Who wouldn't like you?
Surprise!
Revenge
Fault in our Stars.
Best of luck
Is Krithi watching?
Take off your shirt
Jealous
I Love You
Not ready?
Zebra crossing
Pleasure,Pain & Noise
Epilogue

French Kiss

11.2K 476 145
By _lakshanaaa_

Ankita's POV:

                          "Window seat is mine." I warn him but he sat on it rejecting my words. So I had to take the middle seat.

The seat next to me was taken by some foreigner, probably a French man.

I know how to get my window seat, my dear husband.

"Hey, are you French?" I spoke to him in English as I had a gut feeling he would know it. Otherwise he wouldn't have travelled to India alone.

"Yes I'm." He replied enthusiastically.

"Nice. Are you on a tour?"

"Yeah just traveling around." He had a great accent.

"Did you like our country?"

"Totally. I loved this country and the people so much. And moreover India has many beautiful women too." He winked at me which actually made me blush.

"Seems like France has many handsome guys." I quoted loud enough for Raghav to hear.

"Ankita didn't you want the window seat? Get up. Take it, the view below is amazing. Don't miss it." Raghav stood up and signed me to do the same.

Victory be mine! I let the two handsome men sit together and concentrate on the amazing view outside.

The plane landed in Paris ten hours later. We went to the Hotel Plaza Athenees straight from the airport. A presidential suite was booked in Raghav's name. We reached our room and it was magnificent. It had three bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a swimming pool.

Okay! Now this is how you throw your money in a trash can.

"Wouldn't a normal room be enough? Are we going to live here?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear mom say that I should spend some money for my wife?"

"But what if your wife doesn't want it?"

"Who cares? I want my honeymoon to be grand. I would do anything for it."

I speak no more. Now as the money is already spent, let me just enjoy it to the fullest. We hit the bed right away as we were tired like hell.

The next day we dressed up warmly to go on sightseeing the city of love.

We first visited the Modern art museum as we both had great interest in art. There were numerous exhibits of works from the twentieth century to the present day. We then attended an art show at the Palais de Tokyo which shares a terrace with it's sister, the modern art museum.

We then had a late lunch on top of the world famous Eiffel tower. The view of the city from the top was breathtaking. After lunch we began searching for a perfect place to click pictures of us in front of the tower.

We agreed on one place where there the crowd was less and a good view of the tower was available.

"Who is going to take pictures of us?" I asked Raghav.

"Let's see if anyone's free." He scanned through the crowd.

"Excusez-moi monsieur. Pouvez-vous nous prendre en photo s'il vous plaît?" (Excuse me sir. Can you take a picture of us, please.)

Woah! I didn't know he could speak French this fluently.

" Oui bien sûr." (Yeah sure.)

We posed for the pictures and that gentleman clicked it for us.

"Une pose romantique? " He asked us.

"He is asking us to give some romantic pose." Raghav told me when I looked at him unsure of what the gentleman was talking.

Raghav took me in a headlock and I slapped his arm.

"Am I your sister? Headlocks are for siblings not for couples."

"Okay then you tell me a romantic pose." He replied.

"How about I hold your arms and lay my head on your shoulder?"

"Nope. What am I? Your father? That is also not romantic."

"When in France behave like a French. Now give a French kiss." I was shocked when that gentleman spoke in English.

"You speak English?" I asked him.

"I do. But since you spoke in French I went with my comfortable language."

I nodded.

"What about the French kiss?" Raghav asked leaning down to my ears.

I blushed at the thought of kissing in front of so many people. But I looked around to see many couple mindlessly smooching.

Why should they have all the fun? I had always fancied something like this and I'm looking forward to accomplish it now.

I circled my arms around Raghav's neck and pulled him down.

"Seriously? I was just kidding. I didn't know you would accept." Raghav told genuinely surprised.

"You don't want to kiss?" I retreated my hands. But Raghav took it and placed it back on his shoulders. He then placed his hand on my hip and pulled me closer.

He slowly leaned down and covered my lips with his. I kissed him back but made sure it didn't look so indecent from outside. I didn't open my mouth therefore.

I noticed that the French man was circling around us to click pictures in correct angles. So I pulled Raghav back and pecked him again, when he was about to break the kiss, so that the gentleman had enough time to click from all possible angles.

We broke away after three minutes not able to continue any longer.

"Wow! You both were amazing." The French man praised us. I feel like I achieved something big. He had taken nearly fifty plus pictures by then. I immediately set one good picture as my lockscreen wallpaper.

We thanked him and left to go see the Aquarium de Paris - Cinéaqua. We watched animated shows and a wide variety of aquatics.

Late evening we board a cruise to float down the Seine river. We were able to watch the sunset fortunately. For the past twenty four hours everything I looked at was beautiful. The world is such a beautiful creation. And love adds beauty to the world. We had our dinner in the cruise and moved to a corner of the ship to watch the water. The night was calm and cold. The lights of the ship reflected on the water below and it seemed like it was dancing to it's own rhythm.

I turned towards Raghav and stared at his face. There was a light stubble on his high cut sharp jawline and my fingers were curious to run on it. Looking a bit above I noticed his hair was a mess flowing on all directions because of the wind. His hair seemed soft and fluffy that my fingers turned it's interest towards it. His eyes were shining and his ears were turning pink due to the cool climate.

I wonder if Raghav ever had such feelings towards me.

"Raghav." I called out and he fixed his eyes on me.

"What do you like the most in me?"

He seemed to think for a while. "The way you sneeze." He replied

"Sneeze?" I wasn't expecting a answer like this. He is probably making fun of the way I sneeze. Can't he take anything  I say seriously and answer honestly?

"Yeah sneeze. The soundless small sneeze of yours. And the way your face jerks with eyes shut close. And the small excuse me you say in the end. I just love it." His words proved me that he was sincere.

"Nothing else?" I ask hungry for more compliments.

"The way you brush your teeth. With your face stuffed with paste bubbles. You would look damn cute those times."

How can a man love these? These are the things I was afraid he would see. I didn't want him to see me sneeze or brush. But I never knew he would actually love it. If he loves my insecurities then I wonder what in me he would be hating? What did I do in my previous life to have such a wonderful life this time?

"That's it? Haven't you seen me vomiting? I'm sure that would be more impressive." I mocked.

Raghav moved towards me and stood behind me. He hugged me from behind cocooning me inside his trench coat.

"Yeah it would be hell lot of attractive if I was the reason behind it." He spoke into my ears and leaned closer to kiss my cheek which was probably burning now even in this cold climate.

He hugged me even more tight and buried his face into my shoulders. After a few seconds he kissed the side of my neck. And after a few seconds he started nibbling my neck. He became fierce second by second. Probably there would be a hickey by now.

"Raghav what are you doing? We're in a public place." I warned him.

"That's why I started. Just to keep me in control. I wouldn't have probably stopped in between, if this was a private space." His voice was gruff like a low roar.

My heart skipped one beat but beat thousand times after within a second to make up for the missed beat.

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 17.6K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
2.3M 121K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
286K 18.6K 34
Anusha Kapoor, 25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, c...
482K 26.7K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...