The Hide Out

Por marpetcuncher

Analia has to move from florida to Louisville with her mom to move into her new stepdads mansion a lot of thi... Más

back story
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
cast sTuffff
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84.
part 85
part 86
part 87 {last part}

part 23

1K 39 6
Por marpetcuncher

I went to a near by gas station and got a bunch of snacks. I also got some treats for luna and the cats i went to the hide out and i was really mad so i took my lock off my door and put it on the front door so they couldn't get in. I brought all the cats to my car and made a little set-up for them in the back i went back in and packed up some of the clothes i had.

I remembered that ag could easily pick the lock so i did the two chain locks to and jumped out the window like a crazy person cause why not.

I texted my mom and told her if anyone shows up to the house and asks if im there to tell them i went on a road trip. I told my mom what i was doing and then waited till school ended so i could go meet with the principle again.

At 3:30 i went to my school and i left the car running but locked the door cause when i came back luna could unlock it.
I talked to him about getting my work for the rest of the week and told him i would be back next monday. He emailed all my teachers and got all my work printed and i thanked him then left.

It was a 9 hour drive but i drove all the way to north carolina. I had a cousin there she was twenty-four and she would understand the whole thing she will also be very happy to see luna and my surprise of eight kittens.

I got there around 1:00 a.m..

A:julieeee

J: hey what are you doing here.

A: surprise. Well i got really mad at school today cause i had to explain to my whole grade level that i wasn't pregnant and i actually have leukemia.

J: pregnant?

A: rumors.

J: ohh i feel like that isn't the only reason.

A: yeah my three friends were at school the whole time and didn't bother telling me.

J: maybe they didn't know when to tell you.

A:i was out of school for a month and asked them what happened at school everyday. Actually now that i think of it they never even really told me they just changed the subject.

J: ok well come in.

A: i cant i have another surprise.

I walked to the car and opened the door luna jumped out and ran up to julie.

J: oh my gosh i didn't know you had luna.

A: yeah aunt kelly gave her to me when i fell and had to stay with her.

J: ok well lets get you guys inside its cold out here.

A: one more surprise and then we can go inside.

I walked back to the car and called her over i handed her one kitten and she was very excited cause she loves animals i handed her three more and then i grabbed four cause i made the mistake of not bringing something to carry them in.

J: there so cute but why do you have eight.

A: well its a long story and don't say anything to mom cause she doesn't know about them.

J: my lips are sealed. what are your plans?

A: i was thinking of going to mingo falls cause it has a long trail and stuff and i can bring luna.

J: ok i will probably be gone by the time you get up cause i have to go to my base but just text me.

A: ok. Goodnight.

I got my laptop out and watched gilmore girls till two then i helped smudge up on the bed and fell asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.5K 856 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.2M 31.5K 27
"Do you want me?" "No" "Are you sure?" "No"
98.8K 1.3K 16
Taylor Anderson Is A Senior In High School. She's Captain Of The Girls Basketball Team And Very Popular. She Grew Up Her Life Dressing As A Boy But N...
169K 8.8K 48
[COMPLETED] Alec was always living like a shadow in his school. No one saw him and neither did he have a lot of friends. One night he gets a message...